i.4cdn.org/gif/1553671373955.webm
discord
m.youtube.com/watch?v=APWhx97QvxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not mossad.
paid by mossad.

mossad works with golems
definitely wielded by mossad

Personally, I lean that he isn’t, I think he’s the guy that was posting stuff about Ebba a long time ago, there’s definitely a motive that I see behind it. It is a bit strange how he called out the kikes as x, but let’s see what y’all have

Attached: image.jpg (1351x761, 580K)

>Supposed white supremacist fascist but does not mention Jews even once in a 160-page manifesto
>Visited Israel
>Racked up a very high kill count
>Even the fucking mosque leader is calling out Mossad
If you have to ask, you already know

that guy sure did travel a lot. im sure it was just for some sight seeing

>mossad agent would put crab rave meme on his rifle

Attached: this fucking shit again.jpg (215x234, 10K)

CIA

Fair points, I saw the vid of the leader calling out mossad

Where’s the video boys

200% mossad cats paw

>does not mention Jews even once
anyone who's read it knows that's a lie

>can a white guy be a hero or martyr in current day?
>what would that look like?
Let's settle these first.

The "gunman" is a total fake and the attack was a psyop hoax. He travelled to countries no white nationalist would be caught dead in: Pakistan, Turkey, North Korea, China aaaaaaand Israel.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

this. Mossad wouldn't send one of their operatives in directly. They'd use a proxy, with promises of untold shekels. All he needs to do is kill a few muslims and wait it out in jail for a few years, until a body double hangs himself inside his cell and he retires to some unmarked island in the pacific

Why wouldn't a white nationalist travel the world?

Yes, all day

not a mossad agent. an asset

i.4cdn.org/gif/1553671373955.webm
This one?

Attached: tom cruz.jpg (300x225, 16K)

WNs travel to white countries. He's a Mossad agent.

>deny all heroes to white people
If I wanted to diffuse White Nationalism, I'd call everything Mossad.

To the guys saying it’s a mossad asset, do you think it’s more likely that Israel would do this to spur on race tensions between Arabs and whites so they fight... nvm.. the more I try to question it the more I see that Israel would have a pretty good motive, better than an angry white guy. Also I showed it to some of my marine buddies, said he looks like he has some military training

100% a mossad agent

Attached: sloppy-job-mossad.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

you honestly think the intelligence agency of the most intelligent race on earth wouldn't know how to make a convincing false flag by utilizing our memes?

Attached: Christchurch Mossad Iranian News.png (631x960, 447K)

Attached: 1552890173348.jpg (577x1024, 85K)

Attached: 9A2243A8-E2BC-4F16-A2E1-7BF05C8966E2.jpg (640x766, 358K)

I was lectured on how mossadi are groups of people who rear children in order to tie their familial extension to the genetic databases of those they raise. It has become a huge preoccupation. Because it become a time accurate controlled demolition. It is how white peoples have managed an immigration wave. In their Friends, Bellegium, Net her land, Her Many, Sweeten, No Way, Fin...war layout they realized they could use that to propagate financial income and get into warm soil with full claim.

However the American psychology is changing people like the 4 seasons, than just 1 season. However they prefer longer summers. Rather than stagnant summer. But stagnant summer will always beat stagnant winter.

Regardless he's just as much of an incel as Randy Stair

Attached: I'm Going Ghost.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Ah, Occupy Palestine TV, my favorite channel.

If you're criticizing the messenger it's becauuse you're a shill. It's a fact he's a jew.

No the video of the actual shooting

He wasnt, and only muslims, kikes and paid misinformationists will tell you otherwise.

Attached: 1553455832550.jpg (1200x3000, 781K)

Ftbp
Supposedly his parents were jewish
White males dont write with white out on their weapons like a god damn monkey
No blood
Did anyone even die? Lol
Writes 14 words, gets one wrong.
White supremacists
Doesnt hate jews
Try harder schlomo

it just makes sense
>no education
>no occupation
>not on any watchlists
>just happened to get rich enough on crypto to live and travel around the world for half a decade
>during these travels, which included Israel he somehow picked up military level weapons training
it's just all too convenient

don't people know that hitler at first only wanted to deport jews into their own separate state? it's not crazy to think that tarrant just wanted the jews to only fuck off back to their designated country and stay there

Attached: 1552699574467.png (1671x1123, 1.08M)

what about the other guys who got arrested? there was the dark skinned dude in the full military fatigues? I guess the intel agencies called up NZ and asked for them back

honestly a part of me thinks he might have had some help from the mossad, honestly if he was trying to do maximum damage to both sides he would have larped as a jew shooting up a mosque or a Muslim attacking a synagogue there by furthering tension between his 2 purported enemies and dividing them further against each other. i dont know though

Oh totally bud, I believe this guy named... umm....Sultan Abdullah?

not mossad
filming the shooting, playing meme songs, posting to 8 is proof its not mossad
mossad wouldnt film their shooting to let the world know it was a false flag

what does this have to do with anything

I don't think his "story" that we are given makes much sense. This is the second major mass murderer we are given bullshit reasons to explain his source of income. We were told the Vegas shooter made money by gambling all the time which is a fucking crock and we were told this guy made money on bitconnect which didn't even exist when he started globetrotting.

Anyway maybe those stories don't mean anything in the grand scheme of things but I find them odd. It's like when they said they found one of the hijackers passports at the WTC.

oh cool its mr. I know everything & it's a fact

because shills constantly sat he didnt mention the jews enough even though his views align with hitlers

he does once, but only to disavow being le ebil anti-semite.

Nothing would be banned if it was Mossad.

It's ridiculous.

The reason they banned it is they don't want his material to be normalized and talked about.

It's really convenient how so 'many' think this is Mossad now. No doubt it's mainly spergs, schizos, and of course kikes.

Not mossad
Not paid by mossad
unless Mossad is secretly /ourguys/ and were going for accelerationism, they have nothing to gain from this.

because mossad would film their shooting to let the whole world know of their false flag
go back to voat and watching lift the yarmulke

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|18|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 18.png (320x360, 219K)

cross reference this with the vegas shooter's job history and education

Attached: 1547680928309.png (927x426, 54K)

'Similarly the fact has obviously escaped Mr. Roosevelt's notice that Palestine is at present occupied not by German troops but by the English; and that the country is undergoing restriction of its liberty by the most brutal resort to force, is being robbed of its independence and is suffering the cruelest maltreatment for the benefit of Jewish interlopers. The Arabs living in that country would therefore certainly not have complained to Mr. Roosevelt of German aggression, but they are voicing a constant appeal to the world, deploring the barbarous methods with which England is attempting to suppress a people which loves its freedom and is merely defending it.

This, too, is perhaps a problem which in the American President's view should be solved at the conference table, that is, before a just judge, and not by physical force or military methods, by mass executions, burning down villages, blowing up houses and so on. '-adolph hitler 1939

Attached: NZ Mosque Chairman Mossad, Zionist Businesses Behind Christchurch.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

Attached: Sudan Sermon by Sheikh Abd Al-Jalil Al-Karouri - The Jews Are Behind NZ Massacre.webm (720x480, 2.41M)

Attached: Qatari Sociologist blames the Jews for the New Zealand Massacre in an Antisemitic Tirade.webm (852x480, 2.23M)

cool post

you need to ask?

Attached: 4F03275E00000578-6050787-Richard_Russell-a-15_1534021017285.jpg (470x814, 85K)

k

Another thread so you can post about how it was a false flag. Just fucking stop already. What's the point? Why are you this obssesed?

No. He was legit. Expected reaction to mass migration.

>die for nuffin

Reminder to have self control and ignore these threads and sage them. They're being spammed constantly.

>he sounded real sincere guys!!1

can you please give a reasonable explanation why mossad would film their shooting?

Cool post

>queers and blacks die
It's CIA
>muslims die
It's Mossad
>Brits die
It's MI5
>Americans die
It's MI6/Australian equivalent
>Jews die
It's /ourguy/ overdosing on memes, jews never die in these things.

Attached: worldconquest.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

yeah he said he didn't have a problem with the jews and supported israel lmao

In his long manifesto he says "I'm a Jew".

So why was everyone screaming Bowers was a jewish false flag?

so literally hitler?

Are you saying jews don't subvert and harm white people?
You do realise that manifesto is fake and that pdf has malware attached right? I can link you to the Jow Forums thread

you know they changed his middle name a day later. it went from Robert D. Bowers to Robert G. Bowers

For more information Subscribe to NETFLIX

Attached: 97418.jpg (620x413, 21K)

Proof? He said if jews die it isn't a false flag, so why was it then?

>Jow Forums: NOOO THERE IS NO WAY SOMEONE COULD TAKE ALL THE STUFF WE REPEAT NONSTOP ON HERE SERIOUSLY, WHICH WOULD OBVIOUSLY LEAD TO TERRORISM
>IT MUST BE DA JOOS!

Attached: 1553649519619.jpg (1181x1188, 106K)

Attached: 1550606414051.png (944x1628, 442K)

There is nothing to settle, we automatically know you are a IDF scum if you ask such a question.

It wasn't fake, will never be fake and never mossad. Anyone who claims the attack was mossad or ask a question such as yours is IDF.

Attached: Jews.jpg (500x709, 92K)

So, even people killing Jews is a false flag. Why did he say it wasn't then? What do you think of Hitler?

imagine thinking this is any kind of proof at all
might as well ask a homeless man his opinion on the shooting

it has given them reasonable causes beli to seize firearms giving them a beautiful test bed for attempting such a scenario so that they may know how the population is likely to respond, whether it was by design or accident he played right into there hands, if he had used something much easier and more effective like i dont know a bomb he would have

A.) killed the designated amount of people he desired too

B.)he also would have heavily damaged the mosque

C.)he would have had a better chance of getting away scott clear

D.) would not effect the current desire to disarm the populace, i mean what could they say in that scenario they wouldn't have the casus beli to remove the firearms, and its not like u can make illegal all explosive material

i dont know it just seems either porely thought out or a set up to run a test run on gun removal to see if this is safely implementable in other countries, either way hes stupid or a spook making his manifesto garbage tier prolly, shit i might as well just read mien kampf

Attached: ses.jpg (700x754, 134K)

This

>he played right into there hands, if he had used something much easier and more effective like i dont know a bomb he would have
holy fuck imagine posting anything about this shooting without having read the manifesto
imagine

Source: dude trust me, really.

>Supposed white supremacist fascist but does not mention Jews even once in a 160-page manifesto
He did, twice and holds same views on JQ as literal Hitler. Stop lying.
>Visited Israel
So?
>Racked up a very high kill count
So?
>Even the fucking mosque leader is calling out Mossad
Yeah, because muzzies well-known for their reliability and solid info. And not for using everything to their advantage up to the point of shooting fake drowning "refugees".

>same text, same link
Can't get more obvious at this point.

>Iran glownigger propaganda
>some guy's facebook
>fake page full of lorem ipsum filler
top tier sources right there chief.

This.

>Supposedly his parents were jewish
Source?
>White males dont write with white out on their weapons like a god damn monkey
Literally elementary school "argument"
>No blood
Watch again.
>Did anyone even die? Lol
noguns detected.
>White supremacists
Is this supposed to be bad?
>Doesnt hate jews
He holds same views on JQ as Hitler did, not to mention SS division and Iron Guard heraldry you uneducated swineherder.

He did wanted that up to the end of the war, it's one of the reasons why holocaust didn't happened as kike kvetch. Google madagascar plan.

It's shills mate. They are paid for it.

Attached: 1553550099928.jpg (1080x640, 88K)

If New Zealanders are not going to outlaw Jacinda Adhern and her political party; they deserve to lose their guns.

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=APWhx97QvxE

This desu

why whats so revolutionary about it, what words would it utter to me that i do not already know, why would i take the advice of a man who while atleast he has a high kill count i find his methodology or in another word execution lacking, he could have done so much more damage if he used a bomb and attempted to take a trick from the kike play book and made it seem like it was either a jew attacking a mosque or a muslim attacking a synagogue and even still say he just wants maximum ex-poser to unite the white race he could still use a bomb and larped as a concerned citizen with a go pro strapped to his head so we could observe teh damage and it would have no barring on the removal of firearms.......

Attached: chad revolution.png (768x968, 704K)

the greatest trick mossad ever did was convincing whites that they can't do anything without mossad involvement.

Attached: 2ud870P.jpg (635x1024, 132K)

Chabad love a good false flag where jews die. they milk it for lots of money

Totally not

To be quite exact they only convinced bunch of sub-monkoid IQ retards and Qboomers.

it's proof that they suddenly decided he is now Robert Gregory Bowers. why?

There's the delusional kike clown world where Goys watch CNN and White Nationalism can be diffused by screaming Mossad at any hero or leader in it.

Then there's reality, where no Goy watches CNN and millions of them think this guy is a hero.

he mentions in his manifesto he used guns so them media would talk about guns
you dont know shit and the shooter and accelerationists got just what they want
im quite happy and i know more shooting like this will occur because of mass immigration

you can make that imagine in photoshop
maybe link the articles or the archives

We get it. You want us to spread your zionist "authentic neonazi manifesto DO NOT LOOK" pdf. You're not going to convince us your patsy was /ourguy/ though, any more than you could convince us Sky King was not.

More grand theatre for normie news to pad out their end of year reels and drag up every time they want to correct wrongthink or distract from gaza/golan heights ever after. Normie themselves (I work with fifty of 'em, plenty of them muslims) didn't even notice anything at all, beyond one or two who suggested we import that NZ tranny PM to sort out brexit "because she seems nice". The normie object of news interest at the moment is the weird facefuck creeper video of a woman picking scars on her feet and eating the bits.

Attached: 1551983138176.jpg (292x282, 12K)

>convince us Sky King was not
Kikes like it when White people kill themselves for no reason.

See Opioid epidemic

She was one of Blair's babes. They're downplaying this connection because of the toxic miasma surrounding Tony Blair.

Muslim.

im going to refer to this