Question

Why would mixed race not be superior?

Technically speaking same race babies are a deep form of incest as such the kid has a higher chance of conceiving illnesses and diseases from either parents since they are both the same.

On the other hand mixed race babies introduce a whole new complex dynamic...kinda like a pure bred dog vs a mut.

i'm speaking genetics only not culture

Attached: 40A90A78-4204-49B2-893E-58142AABC7F2.jpg (741x540, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avma.org/News/JAVMANews/Pages/180615i.aspx
google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/people-born-to-genetically-diverse-parents-more-likely-to-be-taller-and-more-intelligent-says-study-10358706.html?amp
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/dtcgenetictesting/neanderthaldna
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>whole new complex dynamic
>and that's a goooooooooooood thing

No.

Attached: 1552195316281.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

Attached: 1553714392157.png (1544x671, 940K)

>Why would mixed race not be superior?
Look at Brazilians, racemixing doesn't work

Also comparing human races with dogs is stupid, some purebred dogs have problems because they've been artificially bred to have specific features.
Purebred horses are vastly superior to non-purebred ones

Attached: 1499116987337.jpg (950x1413, 881K)

Attached: 1498006873916.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

While technical you are right, its call hybrid vigor, the whole, culture part complacently negates the benefits. Unless its an European X Asian Mix, then you get a hybrid with the drive of an Asian and the morals of.... I just remembered the Trannies that fuck kids and how most people don't care, fuck this time line

>Technically speaking same race babies are a deep form of incest as such the kid has a higher chance of conceiving illnesses and diseases from either parents since they are both the same.
but it would also mean he has a higher chance to get the good traits from his parents , so as long as the parents are healthy the child should be fine
But people of the same race are no really that closely related for it to be a problem

>While technical you are right, its call hybrid vigor
no he isn't hybrid vigor is bullshit

>pic
that's inbreeding depression
there's also outbreeding depression

>Why would mixed race not be superior?
>Technically speaking same race babies are a deep form of incest as such the kid has a higher chance of conceiving illnesses and diseases from either parents since they are both the same.
Negative. You can only hold a set amount of resistences. If you mix European and African you do not get the benefits of both. You get a random mix that will equate roughly to both parents added together divided by two since every human carries the max number. Which means you are weakened against the european threats in our european societies. You dont need the fucking malaria resistence for instance. And the downside of incest do not kick in outside of close family members. Same race is not incest.
>On the other hand mixed race babies introduce a whole new complex dynamic...kinda like a pure bred dog vs a mut.
A complex dynamic that moves you away from the one we evolved. Moving you away from the best body for a european society.
>i'm speaking genetics only not culture
What about average IQs? There is a real argument to make that IQ is what determines how well a society can organize.

I know a mixed asian white who actually is a piece of shit because of his life choices despite his parents being incredibly wealthy. I know a mixed black guy who now has a respectable position in the military.

Your combining culture, social upbringing, and the persons own will with genetics

not a single one of you posted a response with a scientific article only memes and personal opinions

Observe it in nature.

Have a look at Spain's third world rape babies. Mulattos in Africa and the Caribbean are still third world niggers.

Even in central Eurasia where the White/Asian line meets; the societies may be peaceful (if they're not Muslims) and traditional, but they still live in the 17th century.

>While technical you are right

No, technically he is just plain WRONG.

Attached: race mixing fallacies.png (1260x2568, 281K)

>the societies may be peaceful (if they're not Muslims) and traditional, but they still live in the 17th century.
what is wrong with that?

See the sources here

You are both wrong. Hybrid vigor has not been studied in humans. It has been in plants not sure on animals. And when it was studied it could only be show after multi generations of direct inbreeding. Hybrid vigor does not kick in without multiple generations of 1st cousin or closer fucking.

this your talking about culture not about genetics

This is hilarious. Genetic diversity is the reason we have pit bulls and grey hounds. Literally every single organism alive today including you is a result of genetics

I don't think you even understood what is written there

Hybrid vigor is well known in the breeding of cattle. But it would make sense that it is more of a return to form as most cattle breeds, while often not inbred, are so dame concentrated its not even funny. just look at the Belgian blue, thing cant even fuck right.
T. An Ag Since student. Gay, I know.

>demands sources
>gets sources
>This is hilarious, it goes against my fee fees!

>"Mixed race is superior!"
>can't get an organ transplant

Attached: 1550421128493.jpg (326x341, 34K)

Breeders have been selecting for traits for over 100 years. Look at German Shepherd hip problems for instance. They've inbred dogs so much because of this instead of selecting for diversity WITHIN THE BREED. That study is more relevant to the dangers of inbreeding than it is to interracial breeding.

Attached: spit_1.gif (500x204, 1.21M)

Point 5 & 2 is an opinion
Point 1 is a fact. Seriously this is 5th grade science we're talking about
Point 3 is debatable
Point 4 is laughably hilarious

Most of the article is talking about a culture or comparing cultures not the actual genetic makeup. Also are these sources even active?

Okay, we get it... you don't even understand "5th grade science".

Genetic distance creates a greater risk of mutations or inheritance of incompatible genes.

i don't really care to convince you seriously doesn't do me anything.

Though if you value one superior race shouldn't you be into incest?

Because if your looking to sleep with someone not in your family even though their white your mixing the gene pool...going into another race further mixes the pool.

Also a quick google search literally debunks all of your points.

avma.org/News/JAVMANews/Pages/180615i.aspx

>for over 100 years
no, since the dawn of time

Obviously, but I'm talking about the destructive selection that's been done purely for "show" dog creation

google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/people-born-to-genetically-diverse-parents-more-likely-to-be-taller-and-more-intelligent-says-study-10358706.html?amp

DOGS ARE NOT RACES DOGS ARE A WOLF FUCKING STUPID NIGGER DELETE THIS THREAD

Would this mean that macacos are giant geniuses?

Whites are already mixed with Neanderthal DNA, that is the hybrid vigor. By mixing with those who lack Neanderthal DNA the vigor is lost

Source?

Purebred dogs have problem because they are INBRED, that problem doesn't exist with human races.

Except in MENA countries.

Attached: neandermap.jpg (902x604, 303K)

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/dtcgenetictesting/neanderthaldna

>The percentage of Neanderthal DNA in modern humans is zero or close to zero in people from African populations, and is about 1 to 2 percent in people of European or Asian background. The percentage of Denisovan DNA is highest in the Melanesian population (4 to 6 percent), lower in other Southeast Asian and Pacific Islander populations, and very low or undetectable elsewhere in the world.

Attached: neanderthal.jpg (712x416, 60K)

This. But this comment is above nupol

I'm in the camp that a hybrid person is gonna have better genetic because the superior genes are gonna pass on. The mixed race kid has two people to draw the best traits from, not one.
I'm an example of this. As you can see from my ancestry dna results, I'm a euro mutt. I have all the best qualities of each race. I'm incredibly intelligent, healthy, and attractive. My gf on the other hand is 100% costa rican, and has so many health problems. She takes pills every day. I havent ingested a prescription drug in over 8 years.

Attached: dna.png (2344x930, 485K)

Because there's more Africans than Europeans so even if you mixed every last African, European, and Asian there would be hundreds of millions of pure Africans and Asians left, so they would just absorb the Whites and continue being African and Asian

Because Niggers are inferior.

>low iq

>small penis

>violent tendencies

>faggotry

>black skin

Those are mixes of dogs through selective breeding for common traits. White people are already the most diverse race on the planet. We don't need to mix with other races to decrease genetic defects.

"Genetically diverse" isn't synonymous with racially mixed. Nice try.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

IQ
no donors for organs, well documented mental health issues, only a few races are responsible for building the world the rest just destroy and violate it

>100% costa rican

Attached: DwtWXw6XQAAcm9P.jpg (640x652, 65K)

Attached: 1537969779259.jpg (700x684, 105K)

>Yes goys race mix your childrens genetics will be superior!
>Whites are not superior, all races are equal!
Fuck off I want my kids to look like me and my ancestors, not like these ugly mutts.

Attached: 1551132128090.jpg (1536x2048, 486K)

Part of the problem is the way our genes are organized on our chromosome: they aren't. A gene which influences jaw size can be found on chromosome 3 while a gene influencing tooth size can be found on chromosome 17. Very few genes are binary, which means in most cases a first-generation hybrid will be fine: he'll reliably have a jaw size which is the average of his two parents' races and a tooth size to match, no problem. But then when you get to subsequent generations you start rolling those dice, resulting in individuals with mismatched phenotypes.

Attached: 1551276352572.jpg (1500x1897, 828K)

Attached: 1551119590895.jpg (1434x1562, 556K)

nigga that babby look 40

So incest?

Incest means breeding with a direct family member, illiterate fuck. Also, whites have the absolute be immune system in the world. Research has conclusively proven that race-mixing ruins the white man's powerful immune system which has allowed him to thrive anywhere in the world.

No, thats you little inbred kike, not me. You and your other semitic barbaric cousins in the ME who marry your sisters and your 1st cousins.

>niggers
>small penis
Well that's a new one.

Genetically speaking, eugenics would work fantastically if you completely beset morals and emotion and just fill slots with pegs.

Culture is the biggest reason, but not the only one. Our minds are hard-wired to treat foreigners as foreign, and it keeps us safe by keeping our actions relatively predictable.

Thanks, they specifically are analyzing the risks. These studies won't look at the advantages...This is like looking into the risks of exercising to much

Purebred dogs are the result of INBREEDING. Inbreeding leads to genetic disorders. You don't half to be blackanese to not be inbred, you retard.

So.............wouldn't this be an incredibly huge problem??!!

Fuck off Shlomo.

This exactly

What the fuck are you on about, you're White. You're not a hybrid of anything.

You say that like it's bad. Only faggots need an organ transplant.

Mixed race people are better in some climates and environments but not in all. Racemixing is manipulated by Jews and Eurasian region people are outnumbered by Blacks.

Advantages through breeding in a species that has a generational turnaround of atleast 15 to 20 years. If you would argue for in-vitro or in-vivo genetic engeenering and looking for genes beyond the european ethnicities, ok, but you can go to hell kike with your race mixing.

If we are so superior, why am I personally not just drowning in pussy and female affection right now. I'll wait.

Attached: 1530751675578.jpg (2696x3477, 1.79M)

Mixing lowers IQ of the offspring and makes organ transplants that can be accepted by the body much harder to find.

Attached: 1550919908439.jpg (482x475, 76K)

cause you suck at game

You are a fucking retard.

This is hilarious. As a med student truly this makes me laugh

Awww, that is so cute. My IQ is 132. Now what faggot. Did you really think some hypodescent influenced, Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study BS has real credibility? Unless you are a mutt or you personally have a degree in mongrel studies that you acquired from actually studying mutts, please fuck off and put the photo editor program down.

Why would anyone want to miscegenate with a pederast like you people. That is gross. Stay the fuck away. We want nothing to do with you people.

The organ thing is true. Bone marrow also. But, why the fuck are racially alien monofaggots so obsessed with our physiology? We are two different species, we aren't supposed to be compatible with monos.

Oh no, motherfucker. You said mixed race people are superior. I'm calling you out. If that is true, where are all the sluts, knocking on my door, begging for me? They all fuck shitskinned Chief Keef looking motherfuckers.

Attached: PicsArt_03-23-03.20.12.png (1773x1773, 729K)

As a med student, you should know there are certain medicines you legally cannot prescribe to patients based on their race. What the fuck do you give to a mutt?

Common sense would be wasted on you.

Attached: ydmfer.png (680x499, 1.4M)

>A single self reported outlier outweighs a mountain of scientific evidence
Room temperature iq detected

people ate not dogs. Also in pure breeds you see a lot of inbreeding, as a matter of keeping a line "pure." which is rare in humans.
I would say that race mixing destroys all races and cultures. So a black and white have a kid, the kid is neither. A Frenchman and African woman have a kid, the kid learns both cultures and maintains a watered down version of both. The kid then has a child with an half asian half hispanic and the result is a child with 1/4 from all 4 races and an little if any culture to pass down to his or her children.
Race mixing is bad fpr all races, just not whites.

t.Mutt

This is what I want to know from you Americans, why do you never do multiple separate studies on mutts, in 2019?

Is hypodescent influenced BS and Minnesota's Adoption of mulattoes your only source?

Okay, mutt professor, why are mixed race people more likely to have psychological issues?

>You're not a hybrid of anything.
I'm a hybrid of scandanavian and italian and polak. You ever seen a handsome blonde haired blue eyed nordic god stand next to a dark-skinned, hook nose manlet dago?

As a hybrid, why do you even give a fuck? It's not our fucking problem.

These are different ethnicities of the same racial group.

because again you suck dick at game? How is this hard to understand?? If you can't go to a club and take a girl home willingly, and sober you suck period. Nothing else can be said.

Mixed race mutants have a higher rate of mental illness, this is particularly true of white and black or black and asian. IQ is also lowered.

Racemixing benefits nobody, except maybe the nigger race. But that's at the detriment of other races. Is it really worth giving niggers an IQ bump when it lowers our own plus poisoning our genetic lines with violent trash?

Attached: 32661386_643639882638978_1757144238316847104_n.jpg (480x666, 54K)

But /sp/ told me italians arent white.

You should probably kill yourself because with that attitude, you would set us all back. Little woe is me, we should not exist ass faggot.

We are the fucking future. Once the US civil war kicks off, we can leave and build our own shit, enhance our people, wipe out the Kikes trying to own us and cultivate our destiny.

You make me sick. You are ashamed to be what you are.

Hello hooknosed jew! Do you want to know why? Mixed-race children are more likely to be abused, neglected, rejected by one side of the family and envied by another. This is why they are mentally ill. They are often made into basket cases by you freaks.

Attached: novutera-x-america.png (648x556, 383K)

I take it you are mixed race and you're just drowning in bitches, huh?

How about instead of spouting bullshit, you do an independent study. Most of us come from broken, single parent homes and have no outlets, on top of bullying abuse and general monoracial fuckery.

Yes we should breed all the dogs together until there is only one dog left to promote diversity.

I have met white drug addicts with high IQ ....... I have met surgeons and Ceo's with cocaine addictions...... and i have met various blacks and other ethnic groups who rose through the odds to become amazing in their fields

t. Shlomo

t. mutant

It's because your parents didn't love you enough to make you a healthy purebreed.

Attached: 1523465551829.png (1460x1929, 2.34M)

Can you guys just fucking stop talking about miscegenation. You are literally making it hot by making it taboo.

Attached: 1549749820878.jpg (720x720, 76K)

Game my ass. American bitches do not like mixed dudes. But then I don't like Americans anyways so it is cool.

You are saying that. The Jew says that. How about you let us speak for ourselves from here on out. We want to separate from you others.

Yes actually, hybrid vigor is observed in humans BUT only between mixing races that already have high potential. It reduces your susceptibility to the genetic bottlenecks and negative founder effects that are part of modern populations.

See: Hapas, Euro mutts, other Indo-Aryan and Mongoloids

>literally mainstream
>literally trendy
>literally pushed 24/7 aggressively in all media
>taboo
get a load of this logic

Attached: commie.jpg (500x500, 59K)

I know you. You're that Estonian that likes dark nigger bitches. Good luck when that ebony is abusive as fuck to your kids.

From the same book that requires Jews to own Israel, no less.

If God really existed or even wanted to keep races separate he would have made them unable to produce viable offspring regularly like Homo Neanderthalis x Homo Sapiens hybrids.

Attached: 1512771816049.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

If God existed, America would be destroyed already. And so would Israel.

Attached: PicsArt_03-23-03.36.17.png (1773x1773, 1.08M)

But selected breeding between certain types of dog was what got us breeds in the first place, no?

Yes. No deity in good faith could leave us here with such terrors according to his alleged own book.

Wtf are you talking about you absolute brainlet