China training Africans to kill whites in SA

What happened Chinese nig genocide pol?

Attached: 5cf3269-1-1100x733.jpg (1100x733, 275K)

>What happened Chinese nig genocide pol?
is that even English? I'd post the 1989 Tiananmen Square copy pasta to set the secret police on your ass but I cba to ban evade.
tl;dr kill yourself Chang

mossad is training the whites to fight back in SA so this is gonna get interesting

I never thought about it that way. I don't agree with your idea about killing Xi Jinping for being a counter-revolutionary, but I do agree with your assessment that that Communist Party of China are class traitors who have been whole co-opted by capitalism to the point of collapsing into oligarchy, and the party needs to be dismantled.

Don't forget to turn it up to 10 so it fires harder,nogs!

>What happened Chinese nig genocide pol?

What do you think the chinks are going to do to africa after all the whites are gone?

>t.Pajeet
>t.Pajeet
>t.Shlomo Shekelstein
>t.Pajeet

First and foremost where your source?

Because the soviets was so successful training nigs

Isn't Israel training the whites?

Probably that one picture that also has whites receiving training as well.

>Because the soviets was so successful training
I heard a Soviet party is somewhat rising in Putin political party. Is that true? Thay would definetly be trouble user.

there's literally a white guy in your picture you retard

China is doing the same thing, that the Soviet did for China during the Cold War. Yeah this is going to get ugly.

>What happens when you give subhumans our technology

you train the dog to kill the rodents, Then you reward or kill the dog simple

China will learn soon enough why you never arm nigs and expect good results for anyone

You all don't get it so you?
The Soviets back in the day (before collapsed) trained China and it's system. China is training and investing in Africa because they want it to become a military force but at the same time an investment to them. This is probably the reason why Trump is now focused in the South America are and gave up in Africa. He know Africa is rising.

Fixed it for you.

Attached: Chink soldiers training niggers to kill YT.jpg.png (1100x733, 1.38M)

Sauce faggot!

whites and jews are the China's biggest competition so this would be big if true so many Chinese already in Canada this could get greasy

Attached: 46361152_10156937248182193_7361243589344493568_n.jpg (740x960, 63K)

they're saving it for after whitey is gone

don't want our kind having second thoughts about dindu disposal

Attached: tiresome chinese in africa.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Racemix.

mossad isnt training anyone. ex-idf are selling their training services, thats all. jews care about money, not whitey.

better the enemy you can control
purge the last of the leftism from your system and stop assuming outgroup politics aren't competitive

Ironically, that story actually took place in china during the boxer rebellion and it was the chinese peasants who didn't know how to use the rifles.

The Chinese race needs to be exterminated in the next world war. Completely wiped out. All males slaughtered and women bred into different races.

nothing new, who do you think was training the opposition in the Angola bush war and during Rhodesia's fight for survival?

communist, cuba, Russia, china, etc