Lech Walesa discloses alien influence

Former president of Poland and Nobel prize laureate has recently shared some interesting /x/-worthy stuff, and of course the mainstream media is making fun of him.

>There are multiple "consciousness levels" among the living beings in the universe, and we're on the lowest one.
>Alien civilizations of higher consciousness are observing us, controlling our development, and ready to destroy us if they're unhappy with the results.
>Their goal is to unify us, multiple actors and different agendas are in effect.
>If they're unhappy, they'll "reset everything again" and send a new Adam and Eve down here to start from scratch.
>"They will cut it [any major conflict] in half. The Earth will fold, we'll die, they'll leave the Earth like this for 5000 years or so, and then start from scratch".

Thoughts?

salon24.pl/newsroom/944711,lech-walesa-o-ufo-i-ludzkosci-sa-na-wyzszym-poziomie-rozwoju-my-jestesmy-najnizej
wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/lech-walesa-o-ewentualnej-inwazji-ufo/7kwhqdd

Attached: wlaesa_ufo_nczas-696x464.jpg (696x464, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon24.pl/
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4oaLUilBc
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/SB_a_Lech_Wałęsa._Przyczynek_do_biografii
youtube.com/watch?v=3Su7DZQ7toc
youtube.com/watch?v=X8WdrE0Ph5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Nobel prize laureate

>salon24.pl/

>Their goal is to unify us

Attached: jew_detected2.jpg (359x474, 31K)

Valid points

And how did this man come upon such information?

Extraordinary claims and extraordinary evidence, etc.

Seems like we deserved to be “reset” dozens of times throughout history.

I can’t read cuck so I’m relying on you to translate.

Attached: 719614B5-9E5E-4E8A-BE85-A188828DFCF5.jpg (1024x752, 117K)

Man, don't post it here. No one, and I mean genuinely, NO ONE treats him seriously at this point, doesn't matter whether we're talking about the Left or the Right. The dude is a complete fucking moron and I can't stress that enough. Trust me on this. He says kooky shit like that every fucking day. On top of thay, he is a former Polish stasi informer.

Attached: 1537315317134.jpg (240x250, 10K)

Come on, dimentia must be kicking in, or this is just complete bullshit. Almost all wars are waged by the Anglo-American-Zio oligarchs. If aliens really cared they'd kill these people and let us develop peacefully.

Sure, that totally explains why world leaders across the globe all fuck kids. Because aliens.
Low brow bullshit.

How do you know about these occultist things? FYI Lemmings exist.

Aliens are just demons
Pray for him and all of us anons

Attached: IMG_0169.jpg (704x1070, 189K)

What other stuff has he said?

What does it matter.

Hail my satan, my nigga!

Why not just come right out and tell us then?
Stupid

>There are multiple "consciousness levels" among the living beings in the universe, and we're on the lowest one

Attached: lad.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

Walensa has gotten crazy lately. I mean he never was a smart guy but now he’s spitting out random bullshit. In Poland we stopped listening to him actually because it became quite embarrassing

Hail Christ the King

Attached: IMG_0125.jpg (3024x4032, 1.25M)

Jesus Christ, that would take a lot time trying to tell about all this shit. He basically says he is the most important person that's ever lived in the history of mankind, one of his campaign promises back in the 1990s was that he would scatter millions of dollars all across Poland via an airplane, he claims he single-handedly defeated communism along with his family... I mean is that enough? The dude is a egomaniacal knucklehead, a complete fucking retard.

Attached: 1546301920040.jpg (657x527, 38K)

He's always been fucking crazy, but now he's grown completely fucking insane. It's kind of hard to explain it to Westerners because of how dense and vain this dumb motherfucker is.

Attached: 1540461149446.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

Sounds like typical Jewish dissinfo
>Goal is to unify us (Multiculturalism is good goys)
>Send new Adam and Eve (Yes Goys, God is not real and did not create man. Aliens did)

Attached: 1509498681376.jpg (125x115, 3K)

Walesa was an informant for the Służba Bezpieczeństwa (SN, Polish equivalent of KGB). Fuck him and let him hang.

Planet Earth is about to be recycled
>MFW last chance to evacuate

Attached: dowasright.jpg (364x274, 20K)

*SB

He is simply fucking retarded. I don't think it's some kike conspiracy, the dude is simply this insane and the only reason why he is not in some mental institution is because he is supposed to be one of our national heroes, but he's just an old, addlepated fool and what is worse, a disgraced traitor.

Attached: 1538856602996.jpg (424x362, 34K)

>creates mankind so they are in different groups
>Get pissed of when they aren't one group.
Fuck off ayys.

Why are Poles chimping out in this thread?

What do you mean?

Wtf i thought this nigga was dead

>Yes Goys, God is not real and did not create man. Aliens did
To be fair, Abrahamic (Jewish) God is not real. Actual Gods (European) are spiritual and imbued in every aspect of reality that we can observe.
It's quite astonishing how jews managed to trick everyone, including anti-semites into believing 2000 year old brainwashing books written in Judea, really.

Attached: oy.gif (444x225, 360K)

Can you really handle the truth? Can most people? Would you not be anxious ever second?

What if I told you our conscious reality is a dream/simulation projected from Saturn? What if these higher demensional beings are watching you right now?

I guess the space kikes are going to be disappointed then.

Attached: powerful.jpg (1000x1000, 109K)

Either there is an ontological truth to what he saying or not.

>>If they're unhappy, they'll "reset everything again" and send a new Adam and Eve down here to start from scratch.

that's already on this planet and they're already done playing the fucking games with you world leaders

Attached: 72342377d.jpg (1300x1365, 414K)

Because we would invoke Christ's name.

No, they love games. I think. It’s hard to tell what a game would be for them, but it’s their goal isn’t some sort of happy utopia where humanity is united and everything is nice. They’re like testers. This guy is right about most of it but there’s a lot of shit to wade through.

The Amighty did not create this world or create Adam. The demiurge/Elohim did.

> my-jestesmy-najnizej

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4oaLUilBc

psuedo-intellectual garbage

He is parroting New Age bullshit, this is a slave colony, most animals have "lower consciousness", the slaveowners want to blow it if we free ourselves, there is a constant Ayy Cold War going on and unification is just a jewish power fantasy.

based brazilbro is right

>aliens share my opinions, so better do what they say
why would they even care

Attached: 21f989915f02415e1eb2f23924de042c75e1a30f278007ec81a40e306c0d1a2a.jpg (771x1000, 117K)

>Thoughts?
Those "aliens" are the fallen angels.

Attached: 2010-29-aliens-fallenangels-book.jpg (645x437, 56K)

Slugsworth works for Wonka. The chocolate factory is a test.

This sound very like some kind MKUltra programing that went wrong.
I know italian mafia, masonic spaghetti lodges and NATO/Gladio/CIA helped him during the communism regime.
It makes a lot of sense.

Death to space niggers and kikes

Hurr dee durrrr

>low level gnosticism

>aliens don't want to see Northern Euros make it

It's up to us to let go and progress as a Race by wiping everyone else out.

Space Jews

Attached: Bernie Merchant.png (1533x856, 1.25M)

nephilim are not to be dealt with, they belong to satan's house. aliens do not exist.

>There are multiple "consciousness levels" among the living beings in the universe, and we're on the lowest one.
Stopped reading right there.
These people are speaking with demons.

I can't believe this ass clown made it to the international news. He is a fucking embarrassment.

How would a former Polish miner from the Soviet era know jack shit about aliens and what they're up to?

I used to be pretty big on Ayy lmaos and the idea that this world is emerging in a populated sector of space as another race that has to either secure its independence or risk becoming borg'd by another collective group of ayys, but listening to Michael Heiser i'm incredibly confused now, I don't know if it's just the watchers or other supernatural entities fucking with us or if it's actual ayys.
The ayy lmao universe has two main things going for it:
-Reincarnation is real
-God is an impersonal entity, a force as the gnostics concieved it, and He (It) beckons all living creatures in the entire universe through prophets, messengers and divine intervention
The watcher universe has two things going for it:
-This life is the only life, when you die you will be judged by God/YHVH
-God is a personal being, he beckons mankind to the messiah Jesus Christ and asks you to accept that He died for your sins and to follow the bible. Those that do not will be judged accordingly once they die.
I have a way of confirming if it's one or the others but it will take me years to do so, meanwhile I'm just sitting on the fence. Does anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 1550947165476.jpg (644x447, 81K)

>If they're unhappy, they'll "reset everything again"
its about time

Attached: 1553561851753.jpg (800x450, 174K)

Yeah, hit that reset button please you little gray bastards.

Why is he a traitor? Is it true he was an SB asset?

he is a walking contradiction
>joins pro LGBT movement because fuck current government
last week he says:
>I believe that LGBT people shouldn't be allowed to walk streets freely and influence my grandchildren
He is a retarded boomer that is completely off the rails, and he gets worse with every year.

Nigger

>There are multiple "consciousness levels" among the living beings in the universe, and we're on the lowest one
LOL speak for yourself brainlet I'm on a level u can't even comprehend

Attached: 1525926386225.jpg (807x935, 115K)

Didn't God say he wasn't going to murder all humans again after the flood?

>Is it true he was an SB asset?
yeah, bunch of tapes and documents that confirm it emerged recently

He said he was the one who planted the idea of Trump running for president back in the 90s.
Fuck this guy. He's a commie informant. His defence against this claim changed multiple times. First he denied, then he said he was forced, then he said he did it to feel fake information, then he did it for money, then he didn't do it again.
Also miracously, he won multiple lottieries right in the timeframe of him becoming an informant. Supposedly that explains how he got rich.
Nowdays he supports the EU, of course. He flies all around the world spewing bullshit about him bringing down the communism singlehandedly, for between 100k dollars to 1 million dollars per session.

>feel fake information
feed*

This guy is literally sub 89iq and basically retarded. You may as well listen to ramblings of some random schizo in mental ward desu

>polish intellectual

Attached: 1489168275337.jpg (226x250, 6K)

I unironically think he is even dumber than gun-wielding ghetto niggers, the shit he says is so fucking dumb it's incredible anybody would even listen to anything he has to say.

Attached: 1545436221170.jpg (809x1024, 139K)

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/SB_a_Lech_Wałęsa._Przyczynek_do_biografii

Good to know. You might enjoy this book about the CIA's operations in Poland.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Su7DZQ7toc

can't tell if the shills are trying to discredit him, therefore, real

>intellectual
Fuck no, the opposite of that more like.

Attached: 1537530075846.webm (640x640, 2.81M)

Attached: FB_IMG_1551448114108.jpg (2048x1536, 365K)

>>If they're unhappy, they'll "reset everything again" and send a new Adam and Eve down here to start from scratch.

Attached: doitus4.jpg (600x613, 35K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-12-23-00-43.png (1440x2560, 2.9M)

>supports LGBT
>supports the EU
>a former SB (Polish stasi) informant
Yeah, totally /ourguy/, a truly enlightened mind, please, turn him into a Jow Forums hero, that would be fucking hilarious in all honesty.

Attached: 1553719147052.jpg (716x724, 54K)

Clinton looks really drunk on there.

Would you ever trust a commie?
He's a traitor that sold Poland out and he deserves to burn in hell for all eternity.

Attached: 43673452783.png (500x536, 128K)

I dont think I've ever seen so many polish posters in a single thread until this one. Really makes you think.

yeah we are all getting paid to discredit a fucking secret police, communist agent

Communism is everywhere in Asia nowadays.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x413, 491K)

>unite or we will destroy you goy- err I mean humans

Attached: bc0.jpg (586x616, 20K)

>why cant life be easy? this is too hard for me

I am bane see?

Attached: FB_IMG_1551446608523.jpg (2048x1536, 177K)

Attached: 1541023629652m.jpg (641x1024, 41K)

Aliens are fucking gay lmao

At least he catalyzed the fall of communism in Poland.

NO HE DIDN'T, FAGGOT STOPPED US FROM HANGING ALL THE COMIES AND JEWS BY MAKING DEAL WITH COMMUNISTS
Fuck him with a rake.

absolute kino image for this thread

What other polak user said. He made a deal with them that guaranteed them representation in the parliament despite of election results, guaranteed them a commie president, guaranteed them the first picking during privatization, guaranteed them being untouchables in the media and judiciary system.

The thing is he didn't do shit. He was their fucking agent. During the martial law in the 1980s, he was getting drunk, eating caviar in a ski resort, while real activists and political dissidents were getting incarcerated, tortured and killed. He is a scumbag and a sellout.

Attached: 1543808336023.gif (260x150, 1.45M)

What's up with the poor video quality?

He believes that he is descendant of byzantine emperors.
No, Im not shitting you. He really have said this shit when he was secretly recorded by commies. This dude is bat shit crazy and stupid as fuck.

Attached: 1553448881163.gif (498x498, 207K)

>unify as in turn everyone into an identityless brown muttrace with no religion no borders no nationalistic virtue and no family unit to speak of
oh wait like the jews

he was actually cooperating with the communists behind the scenes

The real question is what hasn't he said. The bloke is so batshit insane it's hard to explain it to foreigners because he's said so much asinine shit it's kind of evident for us, but is completely alien to Westerners.

Attached: 1541139874339.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

>Nobel prize laureate
PEACE Nobel prize laureate. That means nothing. You can get that just making a promise, or being a loan shark in Bangladesh.

NWO bullshit

Left out the fact that hybrids are going to take over, likely within our lifetime. This was uncovered by over 30 years of research by Budd Hopkins, John Mack, and David Jacobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8WdrE0Ph5I

Attached: 51YJhCzme+L._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (313x499, 40K)

Its not the jews. The jews and neets on here insist it is to cover up the larger agenda, which is global. Jews are just a front. Literally maybe 5% of people on here are convinced its the jews.

You guys are bluepilled as fuck on here.

>Left out the fact that hybrids are going to take over, likely within our lifetime

Attached: 1551654259781.jpg (447x444, 16K)

I included references. If you don't read the reference you are beyond help.

Hilarious shit. I'd vote for him.

Attached: based_boomer.jpg (360x360, 71K)

ayy

Attached: 1552485342147.gif (250x333, 2.2M)