What's with gen x being 90% silent pussies...

What's with gen x being 90% silent pussies? I swear I don't even know what these slackjawed failures are thinking most of the time.
>*wrings hands and looks around nervously for the correct opinion*

Attached: Gen-X.jpg (798x482, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXqYajt67J4
youtu.be/zdzY49xlvdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

despite rebelling against it in their youth, the majority defaulted back to boomerdom

Don't mistake silence for weakness.

GenX is basically just boomer-lite

Gen X had so much potential early on, but it just didn't really work out for them. I always think of Terry Davis as a good representative of Gen X

Dying in silence is long-game weakness, and gen x is getting old now.

>you never hear about the generation that grew up on ninja movies
HURR DURR

They're just as entitled as the boomers and are horrible parents. They let they're kids run all over them and fail to control their households. They're the ones with annoying kids and zoomer fucks running around being shitty, unchecked. Fuck Gen Xers. They has some good music though, though they don't get credit for that. Only a small handful actually created anything original and the rest is gay like U2, cyndy lauper, etc. Also a fair amount of shitty Jews in the Gen X.

Gen X was basically permitted everything that the boomers had, as long as they "didn't say anything or tip the boat out"
So of course a generation of spineless cowards who don't do anything were born

Attached: 1530224415159.png (800x800, 632K)

You just proved his point by saying nothing you dumb fuck bumper sticker. Pat yourself on the back some more faggot

We work full time. Fuck you.

Both boomers and millenials are full of the same shit

Attached: 91DDADD5-9B88-46C9-82D3-C442FA9364B8.jpg (1933x1152, 1.78M)

I am Gen X and I had it way too easy and still do more or less without ever having to put in much effort. I see the world for how it is and I don't want anything to do with it but I am just religious/insane enough to not kms.

You guys are fucked in 10 years when no one wants to hire a divorced faggot with a chin beard and an alcohol problem kek "but I can a big truckkkkkkk" you guys are pathetic tier.

And shit like this, acting like that's an excuse or impressive or some shit.

Pulp was my favorite British band in the 90s. Oasis was pleb-tier.

Attached: glowfish2.jpg (1024x683, 49K)

>I swear I don't even know what these slackjawed failures are thinking most of the time.

I have €200,000 of debt to pay, a wife and 3 kids feed, clothe, entertain, educate and keep healthy.

Pretty much sums it up. Gen X are the tax donkeys everyone is sponging off of.

HTH.

>Gen X are ninjas poised to silently take down the system

Fucking lmao. Nice cope, I'm going to remember that one.

Gen-X is the ultimate neocon generation. It's almost impossible to be redpilled after growing up watching Spielberg films and MTV.

hey remember the movie hackers? that's my life

Attached: channalavabig.png (461x482, 203K)

I prefer Oasis, but everyone seems to hate them, many of whom seem to just "hate" them just cause it's considered cool to hate them. Whenever I've asked people why they hate Oasis they never really know how to answer. I can look back now at the lyrics and say a lot of them are degenerate/hedonistic sure, but they still had some good tunes. Pulp were meh for me, I preferred Blur
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqYajt67J4

They had a lot of potential but cynicism doesn't offer solutions, only criticism, and their defining feature is "cool cynicism". The wise ones grew up and worked to buy their way out of the system. The worst of them are worse than boomers.

>t. millenials and zoomers

2 of my kids are almost out of college. Got my acreage in the north woods (paid cash). Building my cabin this summer (paying cash). What do you need to hear, sonny? You might be fucked. I'm fine.

Gen X'rs died the day they found out their favorite President big willy was a rapist. They have been silent ever since. They were beaten into submission by the political correctness movement of the late 90's.

They woke up for a second during "W's" first term and quickly fell back to sleep. President Obama reminded them of the mtv mantra Rock the vote, so they wiped the slumber out of their eyes at the voting booth. But since hope and change never showed up, again they lay silent.

Now that we have President Trump like a bull in a china shop ruffling feathers getting shit done and not giving a fuck what people say, and they're wide awake downing bottles of nodoze.

The generation that once said fuck the media and everything mainstream, now laps up with a tortilla and a horchata everything the media shits out as sacred doctrine.

I'm a gen x'r and I fucking hate most of my generation for their complacency and utter hypocrisy.

>I work, please don't critique any of my other features

>2 of my kids are almost out of college
>i sent my kinds to an indoctrination camp
WowOWOowOWOWOWW
such a great human bean!!1!!1

What features? I want nothing to do with people in general. Media and politics is all corruption. Just want to fuck off into the woods with my wife and be left alone.

They chose. You know.. free will.

Their rebellion consisted of saying nothing, being nihilist consumers, giving up hope and just walk the line. Basically, they became the biggest conformists...

Also, don't mistake kindness for weakness.

Features like being a stupid pussy, if you don't think that applies to you then congratulations you're not the x'er I'm shitting on.

Again he pats himself on the back for being a silent pussy

cuck
you always are the authority of your children no matter the age until they get married and have children of their own

Suit yourself, kid. Guaranteed I'll thrive. Enjoy being a loud serf.

Of course they chose. They're silent pussy parents weren't going say anything

>we worked so we couldn't save our race
Yeah, well I work part time so I can spend the other half trying wake other Whites up you fucking faggot.

Do they not have forethought? What are they going to do when the gibs are gone and they are now 50+?

>i want to do nothing
>i want to innawoods with my wife
I am glad you won't get that you fucking scrub bitch. You never gave a fuck about the generations below and still don't.

Cute fantasy. Don't have kids. You won't be able to handle it.

Peak gen Xism

Attached: ostrige.jpg (268x188, 22K)

how many times can i say silent pussy in one day?

Attached: 1553007474317.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

Nobody has ever cared about us. There was this fad to call us "the lost generation" and then when enough of us had kids, the rave began to talk about Gen Z and millennials. We don't exist.

We got a slap on the bottom, were sent to college, and then told to go out and get that job and our nice house. Only, the boomers weren't retiring. The jobs weren't there for a lot of us.

I know of more than one Gen X who went into a workplace at entry level, worked their way up, WAITING FOR THE BOOMERS TO RETIRE, and when that one day finally came, when that position finally opened up... diversity hire! Some black female millennial was slid into that seat.

Some of us found fields that weren't completely fucked and managed to have kids. A lot of us did not. Some of us live with our parents, and find ourselves starting to care for them. We're taking over more of the cooking, more of the keeping the house up and running, more of the driving them around town, in our spare time when not working a full-time shit job, and of course a part of that meager income goes toward paying for expenses or "rent" to our parents. Some of us have never owned a new car, much less a home of our own.

Nobody talks about us. We don't exist.

Sorry to disappoint, but already got it. Patience paid off. Cabin build starts in June.

All of Jow Forums and all of boomer hate was taught to the zoomers by GenX.

>Gen X was basically permitted everything that the boomers had "didn't say anything or tip the boat out"
NOTHING they had. That's Millenials. GenX never stop talking shit.

Attached: pepe zoomer.png (651x641, 17K)

So be it. Solves a problem for me and mine. Fuck everyone else.

ITT the most retarded generation ever engages in their only coping strategy:
>muh boomers
>muh gen x
Literally from the exact same Jewish playbook that told 1960's kids to not trust anyone over 30.

I am nearly 50... I have some decent grown kids. Youngest in college. I own several investment properties, minimal debt. Things are going good. I never when to college. I never had a professional job. I worked trades when I was younger. Peers who kept their shit together are all doing well. The ones who got heavily into drugs early on are all dead now.

>I know of more than one Gen X who went into a workplace at entry level, worked their way up, WAITING FOR THE BOOMERS TO RETIRE, and when that one day finally came, when that position finally opened up... diversity hire! Some black female millennial was slid into that seat.
/thread

my daughter will get disowned if i even find out she kisses a man i dont approve of

t. small town rich fag. STFU and die

Yeah, I saw a lot of that. More faggots than race diversity though.

>87fag
i'd like to think i sorta know your pain. I've been waiting for boomers to die for a long time, they don't plan to retire, most don't have savings. i see a lot of youtube channels by "lost gen" xers. the sad, lonely kind of channels

The wealth literally comes making old run down pre-ww2 industrial buildings into cool downtown apartments... You are not wrong.

what's it like getting a bank loan for property ownership or business opportunity?
I'll never know what it's like

It's because we mostly talk to real people in real life about shit. Not through frog pics on an anime site.

Attached: BpQhDCS.png (707x555, 627K)

>wrongthink may lead to character assassination, career destruction and even imprisonment
LoL wHy ArE yOu So QuIeT???

Maybe if your moronic generation had not given up key positions in government, culture, the press and the civil service to apeshit lefties we wouldn't be so reluctant to speak our minds.
You lot are worse than boomers.

I never got a loan. I paid cash for everything. My first building was the leftover retirement funds from a failed marriage, and getting it for a song in 2009. Then working my ass off for two years to build it into cool downtown apartments.

Guess what: Jobs still are nonexistent, we too got told to go to college except that on top of jobs not existing, houses doubled, even tripled in some place, in prices. They talk about us but mostly to shit on us. At this point I'd rather go unnoticed desu. Then to top it all off, when WE start to rattle the cage to try and change things, we find ourself completely alone in this fight because most of you cunts are still daydreaming about some cuckshed in the woods or a shitty boat to go overdose on while listening to nirvana... So Millennials and Gen Z now have to fill that gap left open by a generation of degenerate junkies who encourage their kids to get their dicks cut off and are too retarded to intervene when the schools and establishment are actively brainwashing everyone. Why? Because its cool and edgy to not care about anything.

Attached: mckys.jpg (480x360, 29K)

If you have decent credit and a down payment, it's easy.

Oasis is what got me into music. All the early b sides. As I've gotten older I generally prefer blur any day over Oasis. Still.love our kid though.

>Then to top it all off, when WE start to rattle the cage to try and change things
You faggot followed Spencer. GenX created Jow Forums

Attached: le pen france 7.jpg (403x403, 24K)

Fuckin paranoid lazy faggots, your parents were right about you.

Caring really takes you places.

We like to listen to good 80's and 90's music and make fun of y'all. Seriously, you call us silent. We still jam to Tupac and Alice In Chains in our cars. I hope your generation continues to be so entertaining.

This. I am a young genxer but people think im millennial. I waited to have kids till I was in my 30's so I didn't create any millennials. My zoomer kids are red pilled as fuck and have been raised on a diet of black hate thread webm vids and William Luther Pierce audio lectures.

I have tons of millennials that work for me and they are borderline retarded. Even the good ones are retarded.

>We still jam to Tupac
The CIA baby gay balerina? No..

speak for yourself
TupcaHOAX youtube

My girlfriend went to college at age 40 on some Obama era empowering bitches programs. Now she has stupid amounts of college debt and can't see why I wont marry her...

Born in 76 and I fully agree

We've been cowed and those of us that still have fight in us are barely keeping it together

>Maybe if your moronic generation had not given up key positions in government, culture, the press and the civil service to apeshit lefties we wouldn't be so reluctant to speak our minds.
Given up, lol

>We still jam to Tupac and Alice In Chains in our cars

You're implying that people born in '91 like me don't listen to those artists and then some

props

>marrying a 40 year old women
wtf is going on here?
she cant even have kids

My youngest son was literally born on 9/11... No wonder he is a faggot...

I hear you. All the cultural battles Gen-X fight are the equivalent of a Maginot Line.The enemy has changed and yet all the fix on are the battles fought by boomers.
That and they wasted their 20s getting blitzed on E and going to shitty raves instead of doing something productive. Now there is a worse demographic fall off because the men and women were both too useless to breed.

>If you have decent credit
haha try being a leaf that fell for the uni meme for two years

We are too busy making money and stocking up on our weapons to fuck with you,faggot.

You're a faggot too.

CIA baby gay balerina

TupcaHOAX youtube

Attached: CIA tupac balerina school.jpg (200x200, 9K)

This is something I've noticed. It has been depressing to watch a large chunk of X'ers become Boomer-worshiping cucks.

Attached: paul_ryan_ap_img1[1].jpg (1440x907, 798K)

I'm with ya buddy. I miss the days when mid 90's counter culture knew they were being fed bullshit and rightfully mocked the propoganda and boomer shit they had been fed their whole lives

youtu.be/zdzY49xlvdY

This video is a perfect example of genx mocking boomer culture.

>they wasted their 20s getting blitzed on E and going to shitty raves instead of doing something productive.
There was no productive. 30yrs of Clinton/Bush/Obama and Mexican invasions.

Also club kids were the gay kids and a few thots

>Gen X'rs died the day they found out their favorite President big willy was a rapist.
Everyone hated Clinton and thought he was a joke.

He also killed Saturday monring cartoons

Im just trying to find out if Im a zoomer or a boomer . A Xoomer ? How would you pronounce that ?

77 here. I feel ya. Those of us who became red pilled have it harder than most realize cus we we're literally the last of a generation that saw a true pre and post 9/11 world. Particularly America.

I'm getting myself and my kids ready for the race war they are gonna have to face in the next 20 yrs

LOL

fucking teenage Beck is based. Fuck MTV

Blow me, Gen-Xer. You had a chance to make something of your generation but you became content with fading into obscurity

Eat shit, OP the faggot.
I'm meaner than 99% of you little fucks, I could chop your empty heads off with a rusty shovel and then eat a cheeseburger without washing my hands.
You little nigger jews have never been homeless, you haven't worked for thirty years straight, you don't know shit about anything. You all go to the gym and think you're a badass, but couldn't start a fucking tractor. You can't hammer nails and you're scared of greasy equipment.
You're a bunch of can't-cunts and you deserve several beatings that you'll never get because your pussy generation has to have a phone everywhere you go.
Enjoy being a bunch of limp wristed queerbaits while we laugh at your pathetic bleatings, you're not invited to my bbq. Go brush your teeth you runts.

most of gen x worked hard, they shut their mouths and just focused on trying to get a little piece of the american dream, many of them had kids and raised them to be 18 which pissed away any where from like 50k to a few hundred thousands.

Gen X was fucked over, they got to see some of the good times in America, but shit was fucked in the 80s/ 70s too.

People rave about the 80s economy but it was really only good for the rich, the trickle down never happened and now they are all still working.

Gen x had a very good work ethic, mostly good red blooded americans with a moral compass.

EVERYONE is powerless to stop the Powers That Be, Resistance is futil and Gen X knew the score, they just worked... cant fault them and mostly good people.

I am 31 and we are all lying if we dont adknowledge our generation is worst then all before them, but the whole paint by numbers in regards to generations is silly too... no one has the same life, the same troubles, same support.

and the dumb quote, dont be mean or judge people because you never know the personal battles they are going thru, well its very true.

the only reason why some of us kept our rebellious teenage attitudes is because we found out things we were not supposed to know via the internet... its hard to go back to normiedom when you realize whats going on.... its almost impossible when your own personal trend forecasting has come true.

>praising a Scientologist

Gen-Xers may be more retarded than Boomers

They were the last generation prior to the advent of the internet for mass public use. If anyone is silent, it's gens Y/Z for the simple fact that they grew up being loud online and silent everywhere else irl. Zoomers are barely breaking out but they're still all too concerned with social media like it means something substantial irl, when they're only function is broadcasting things better left private. Every generation has issues but anyone born post-80s is for better or worse screwed in the long-run because of their dependence on the internet and using it as a substitute for basic information retention. They're the most-ignorant gens for this reason.

>despite rebelling against it in their youth, the majority defaulted back to boomerdom
Literally what every generation since the beginning of organized society has done, and will do.
You will too.
You just think you'll be rebellious forever, but wait till 35 comes along.

Also mocking Sonic Youth's boomer ass if funny

when *their*

I didn't reproduce, not stable enough. I'm getting myself ready for it though.

Funny, this sounds like a boomer talking to an x'er in my experience.

31 isn't Gen X user

He never claimed he was a gen x. He referred to them at the 3rd person.

Gen X all have kids and families now, they won't want to do anything to jeopardize that. In 10 years millenials will be in the same boat (not that millenials give a fuck about fighting anything now either)

>You had a chance to make something of your generation
HAHAHAHHA!

How's that going for you kiddo?
Get that dick cut off yet?
Vote for Israel's WW3 yet?
Invest in Bitcoin yet?
Meet that virgin yet?
Kick that weed habit yet?
Still listening to the cure while you drive in the rain like a fucking beta?
Beat that Chad yet?
Find the programming job yet?
Build your own tiny house yet?
Brew that perfect micro yet?
Accomplish your beard yet?
Reach DMT elves yet?
Wizard magic levels yet?

Attached: soy cucks glasses.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Dad's a boomer and he didn't play very nice. He was a mean fucker, I eat nails for breakfast now.

>Gen X all have kids and families now
90% of the males have 1-2 kids they never see and a girlfriend in a renter house