Buy my home for a million dollars zoomer

Buy my home for a million dollars zoomer

Attached: 85920683.jpg (607x720, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What cost $43360 in 1976 would cost $193418.15 in 2018.
sounds about right with inflation

Look at the annual income, if the $ inflates then we should still be getting paid more, idiot.

average income is almost 60k

Also

T. Poorfag and I only make 1100 a month that's only 13,000$ a year for you boomers.

grim

Lmao you can't honestly believe that!? It's around 25,000, faggot. And you're thinking of combined income, which still only probably around 40,000-60,000 on average per household.
Minimum wage is 7.25$ where I live that's only around 800$ a month.

Average household income is $60k. Average income is like $33k. Median income is even lower.

I have to live with a roommate and Iam a single father, white guy too. The problem is that they didn't have as many women and niggers/spics in the workplace back then. Now that we do, income has is low as fuck.

its 2019 women are supposed to work you can afford a 500k home on less than 50k income

Right...closer to $50k average combined income per household if I recall correctly.

The wage gap that exists today is beyond ridiculous.

stop posting black pills

Please tell me you' are not that retarded.

He makes $1100 a month and had a child out of wedlock. I'd take the bet that he is that retarded.

I've heard you get house from the government in places like Sweden and you pay some % of your paycheck and it goes even lower if you have kids or some decease, how does that work swedebros?

That’s household income. Today that means both husband and wife working. In 1976 is mostly meant the husband only working.

>hurr Durr average income is 60k per house when you factor in houses with 4 people working and people living in places with 800k houses

Stop drinking the Jew juice and wake up for the class war you cucks. You're typically recommended 3x household income for house price. Who the fuck can afford a 600k house with any normal job? 50k/year means you're either living in the south or Midwest in a small house or your wife is working too...but wait, then you have to pay $2k/month for childcare!

>It's around 25,000, faggot
let me guess, you're a woman or minority?

I fucking hate boomers
From womb to grave they have and will fuck anyone who isn't them over for their own gratification.

just get your act together kiddo

Attached: 1551212035233.jpg (577x1024, 67K)

DELETE THIS OR I MIGHT FLIP MY LID

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-143830_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 419K)

344% inflation since 1976.

Attached: asdf.png (568x308, 13K)

A 200k loan at 4% will cost you $360,000 after 30 years. Nice try "muh house asset" shlomo

Damn, if only mortgage interest was tax deductible

Interest rates were 17% in Canada, chum. The inflation rate that was generated in this period dragged us into the numbers we see today.

Attached: 1a copy.jpg (479x435, 26K)

do one for wages!

> muh inflation
If you want to go non-retarded (if...), divide every price by the yearly income.

This really makes me think

>blaming everyone over 55 for what the wealthy 1% did
I iknow this is just jewish putinbot propaganda, but why are Jow Forumstards so insanely gullible they fall for this shit?

>you were born in time to have the world promised to you as a child only to gradually watch it get snatched up by jews and immigrants and boomers
>you were born in the timeline where people pay half a million dollars to live in a cuckshed "condo" so that they van be closer to Mr. Shekelstein for work the next day
Things could have been comfy. We could have spent our teen years driving around listening to our radios that played 99% White people music and paying pennies to watch comparatively wholesome jewvies before driving back to our $35,000 houses bought and paid for after 2 years of working

Fuck this world

White people are pathetic. I'm supposed to believe you faggots can win a race war when the fact that home prices increased at a slightly higher rate than wages makes you have a breakdown?

Attached: 542e8125ecad042b19e7dae2-750.jpg (535x701, 88K)

heres the total list
new house $193,328.94
average income $71,795.78 per year
new car $20,327.64
average rent $981.37 monthly
tuition to Harvard $16,683.21 per year
movie ticket $8.92 each
gasoline $2.68 per gallon
postage stamp $0.58 each
homeowners report the average cost to build a new house comes in at $292,445,
The U.S. Census Bureau reported in September 2017 that real median household income was $59,039 in 2016
The analysts at Kelley Blue Book today reported the estimated average transaction price (ATP) for light vehicles in the United States was $36,113
Typically, the rents that landlords charge fall between 0.8% and 1.1% of the home's value. For example, for a home valued at $250,000, a landlord could charge between $2,000 and $2,750 each month.
fuck boomers.

Attached: 1479697686650.png (655x509, 42K)

>New house: $43,340
>Average rent: $220 per month
This feels unimaginable to me. My friend's parents have a 4 bed/2 bath house with smallish rooms and it's valued at over 2 million.

True, but while prices have been going up with or exceeding inflation, wages and salaries of anyone who is not in about the top 10% have not gone up that much

No, I'm a 27 yr old white guy, I get paid 11hrly. I went to a 2yr college as well. Construction is the only job that pays more than 11hrly and they only hire spic crews now. All of the other jobs available are what I work and that's call centers. There just isn't jobs and the ones there are don't pay shit.

Yeah, it's fucking ridiculous, the whole thing is that they do not want us to own houses, they want us cramped into an apartment in the ghetto. The wage gap is yuge atm

can anyone translate this cost of living list to modern numbers? I know boomers had it easier than we do now, but I don't think it was that much easier right?

The median wage in my area is double that wage but the houses cost five-six times more.

why are millennials so lazy

Attached: steve.jpg (816x839, 68K)

Attached: 1550595736090.jpg (850x463, 97K)

Look at the annual average income for 1976 in the OP, that's what starting wage is or minimum wage is for work now. They talk about inflation and not wanting to pay more but everything is more expensive, how the fuck am I suppose to own anything when Iam paying 870$ a month in rent??? Buying even a 150k boomer bucket shack with over 60,000$ worth in repairs needed. It's all fucking bullshit. Oh and on top of that my job will let me go at any moment and doesn't provide shit for health care or retirement. You tell me how the fuck we are suppose to make it at this point??

This.

you have to make over 100k now to buy what boomers could on 16k back then. The jokes on the young. Combine that with 40 years of voting for ever more gibs while at the same time tax cuts. Let the beaner hordes come in and depress wages and you've got what we have. Boomers have bubba fucked EVERYONE coming up behind them.

>society adds hundreds of regulations, codes, and standards in construction, manufacturing, and employed labor
>continues pushing women into the workplace
>retards in 2018 think they should be paid the same and that everything should cost the same

Attached: giphy.gif (218x228, 1003K)

Average inome was 16k for ONE person. Average income now for ONE person is 30k. Not even double in over 40 fucking years while everything else is through the roof.

fug i guess i should consider myself lucky @ 46k but I am still poor as fuck

I get paid $15.50 without a day of school and after I complete a tech course I'll get paid even more. Sucks to be a retarded faggot like you.

Why do you live in libshit infested shitholes on the coast? There are plenty of places where housing is affordable.

Yeah, the 30yr mortgage jew is the worst of the worst when it comes to usury frens.

>costs are now determined based on what a household earns

Wow it's so fucking shocking that women demanding work made everything cost approximately double what it would have.

Anything under 100k puts you in plebville when it comes to city living. The trick is to make 100k and live in the country somehow where everything is much cheaper.

That's nothing to brag about Corky

Getting your act together might have worked 40 years ago. "Getting your act together" today is getting the act of 10 people together

Too busy buying guns and ammo to clean up the mess the generations left before us. Civil rights, immigration, welfare all need to be handled before I even think about buying a house. Luckily I've got a few likeminded buddies and we're just waiting on the right time to seize the iniative.

getting your act together where I live means getting a $30+/hour job and buying a 1 million dollar home. at this point I could work my ass off to become "some loser who rents an apartment"

Hey lets make kids work that'll help

>Corky
boomer detected

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|20|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 20.png (320x360, 219K)

Gen X, and if you think you're getting anywhere on 15 or even 20 dollars an hour then you're the biggest retard on this thread.

Well you must be working part time

Yeah, we are completely fucked at this point. The boomers did produce shit for kids and the hordes of spics are already here to stay. The only way out now is to join a polygamy cult like Mormons and produce a shit ton of offspring and vote for some more welfare and raise our kids right. We have to sacrifice our lives and comfortability to keep the white race going. Iam going to find fellow whites who want the same and start a neighborhood/cult.

You're right about that as well, but the reason for that is jews and money hungry welfare kikes in the government. Just start making babies.

That's literally not an arguement and you sound like a nigger. Do you think I didn't learn anything for school? Iam trained and educated, it's the point that we aren't getting paid shit and will never retire because housing cost too much. You are the reason the white race is being replaced, you do not care about fellow whites, you just say "sucks to be you, faggot" Good for you, nigger, I'll see you when shtf.

Trump is cut from the same steel as Franklin Roosevelt. He's a propagandist who is guided more by rhetoric than by actually doing anything, and Israel always comes first. He acts like a petulant child around even those being civil with him, and while he gives off the impression of fighting he essentially lays down and dies before doing anything he said he was going to do. I don't admire him at all and I'm proud he's your President.

Oh so your making around 2grand a month, so that around 24k a year. You are obviously pretty young if you think this will get you anywhere, that or you still live with you parents, which is good and you should keep doing that until you've saved 250k but you won't save a penny because your a zoomie bitchboy.

Bro I'm white and i get paid 20/hr to do underground construction. Its easy too, this is just the job I'm with until I start my apprenticeship up with the electric utility here.

Nope I work 2 jobs and they both pay 11hrly, that's 60 hrs a week I work.

This image is absolutely useless without adjustment to inflation

Kill yourself you dumb boomer

Idk where you live but they do not have any jobs like that where I'm at. I live in Iowa too. I've worked construction before (concrete to be specific) and it pays decent but the damage it has on you body is not worth it and it won't be long until half the construction jobs are no longer needed to be filled with humans or whites.

its not, it shows the average income at the time so you can have an idea of how many years you had to work for to own a house back then

Also I know you're lying about making 20hr because you do not even get that as a fucking foreman. Starting labor jobs are around 14$ an hr and you get laid off 4months out of the year here in the midwest. You're full of shit. The thing about you idiots is that you don't calculate the favors your family or friends give you with your living situation. I live with a roommate because I couldn't afford it on my own. 20$ hr with no experience is bullshit and this job you claim to have is not common, like you said (((underground construction))) sure thing faggot.

Getting my act together is what blackpilled me in the first place. Working consistent overtime in some shit warehouse and paying for college out of pocket made me realize what a joke the economy is.

That's not how you calculate inflation lol what the fuck
It's an annual rate... in this case it would be 2.78% which really isn't that big.

source:
(1+i)^45 = 3.442, solve for i.

Yup. Making $180k, wife makes $70k.
We still live check to check, with only my house as the main expense. (Granted I'm purposefully house poor, to guarantee I lived in a white neighborhood with good schools. Ain't raising my kid with nigs and spics).

I used 1974 my mistake.. whatever. It's like less than 3% inflation per year.

Why the fuck can you only get a warehouse job if college educated?

Sounds like you're a loser.

Yeah look at -New Car- too, a brand new car cost atleast 18 grand here in the US. Average apartment (even in the ghetto) is 800$ and that's in the whitest part of the US.

Based.

There is no political solution.

Hahahahaha old ass faggot. Can you even get up off your ass anymore or do you need assistance already?

The dollar inflates at around 2.8-3% a year, yeah that's correct. But rent and everything else has gone up, the point is that there is too much foreign money in our economy, and that money is getting trickled down what so ever.

What are you taking about, bitchboy? 15 or even 20$ an hour is only 25-30k a year

If you’re over fifty-five, what the fuck are you doing on this site?

No, I worked there unskilled to pay for part of my education. It was blackpilling because despite doing everything the "smart" way I was still stressing over money constantly and constantly busy. Why the fuck would someone want to do that grind for 30+ years? I'd rather chill in some cuck shed, work part time, and enjoy my life and hobbies instead of making some multinational corporations which unironically want me replaced with slave labor and robots richer.

>every boomer with a house that's seen 20x appreciation is part of the 1%
kys boomer

>can't live on 20 an hour
Pathetic.

average wage $5,000 PA

inb4 boomer.

Oh you can live on it but you're not going to HAVE anything. You can't afford a mortgage (anywhere you would actually want to live anyway) much less upkeep, cars, insurance, etc. No way unless you go full Varg.

LMAO look at these mad and retarded as fuck niggers. You realize "laverage income and median income include part time college kids at Wal-Mart right? Oh wait obviously you don't otherwise you wouldn't be spewing such retarded nigger tier shit.

Anyone who isn't a complete fucking failure is making 40-80k by 25 at least.

>250 grand a year
>paycheck to paycheck
Unless you have five kids there's no excuse. Either control your woman's spend or stop spending money like a woman.

You're right, desu, it seems pointless even trying to be upstanding citizens and hardworking when you know they don't give a fuck about you and are working to replace your type with spics and niggers who are shit. That's what's frusterating me the most atm. I was training 2 new hires today at my work and they are both nigger women. They were both late and both didn't give 2 fucks about doing their job correctly. I'll be getting a new job soon, hopefully, but I just don't see a future for whites in America it's too far gone.

Why are you mad lmao, I live in Phoenix and this is my first construction job. I wasnt goin to talk shit about you but you're a single father making 11/hr crying on Jow Forums. Suck my cock loser, I'll be laughing to the bank making 100k a year as an apprentice lineman.

This, holy shit how the fuck do you spend 20k in a month, every single month?

You can drive a car on 20/hr. You may never live in a house though

Not me was responding to another user dumbfounded too

Oh really?? Show me because I'm a 27yr old white male wirh a 2yr in business and hospitality management and the only jobs I see start out at 11-14$ an hour. Idk if you can maths or something but that's only around 18k a year. Even if you stay with a company you aren't going to end up making anything more than 36k a year and Goodluck getting that far up the corporate ladder when they rather hire women and minorities over willing and able cis white males. You're full of shit or you are just privileged enough to have someone who got you into a good position

I'm sure you're just tearing it up at least 6 figures aren't you? And you're what, 14?

I’m a handyman. I make roughly 300k a year and I live on a beach in the Southeast. It’s definitely not impossible.

>He can't into ratios

Attached: 1550791852080.png (600x739, 699K)