Jordan Peele. "I Don't See Myself Casting a White Dude as the Lead"

hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/jordan-peele-says-i-dont-see-myself-casting-a-white-dude-as-lead-us-1197021
Witness the ethnic bigotry of the african american. They constantly try to force others to have black leads and more black people in x. But when they are in charge, they don´t want any non blacks in the leading roles. HAHA

Oh btw. for those of you who don´t know. This is the idiot who made the terrible propaganda movie 'get out' That involves a tea spoon scene where they pretend as if british people using teaspoons hypnotize blacks to behave like british people. And originally wanted to put it up for nomination as a documentary. Rather than a horror/comedy movie. Also it´s a terribly bad and overrated movie.

Black people think everybody else thinks as them. This must be why they constantly accuse white americans of all kinds of things. Because that´s exactly what blacks would do THEMSELVES. So they think white americans are doing exactly that.

Also btw. isn´t it against US law to refuse to hire someone for being or not being a certain ethnic group?

Attached: jordan_peele.jpg (611x864, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBvcngHRTFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well as a white dude I don't see myself watching any of his movies.
Also fuck black twilight zone.

Who's jew cock is he sucking? He went from some stupid comedian nigger to the host of the twilight zone in about 5 seconds.
Fuck this negro.

his wifes

>Who's jew cock is he sucking? He went from some stupid comedian nigger to the host of the twilight zone in about 5 seconds.
Nobody. If you watch some interviews with him especially when talking about his stupid propaganda movie 'get out'. It´s very obvious that he hates people of european ancestry and don´t see any problem with doing so. Because brilliantly they have told themselves that blacks can´t be ethnic bigots. To allow them to be some of the biggest ethnic bigots on perhaps the entire planet.

>the ethnic bigotry of the halfrican american
FTFY

Woke is a mulatto thing. It's how they become "really" black. See Shaun King, Colin Kaepernick.

And for the love of God never make a mixed-race child.

Niggers gonna cast nigs. Why are you even surprised? You babies didnt complain about whites not being in the 80,000 cross dressing Tyler Perry movies. This is an actual non issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBvcngHRTFg
Here he is responding to fan theories from his movie get out. It becomes hilarious that the guy has no particular imagination of any kind. And you also get to see in various clips what the movie is about and how pathetic it is. This is what is actually going on in his mind and this is how he thinks 'white' americans are. It´s not unrealistic on purpose, this is how he thinks in his head. Which is very obvious. I wonder how many black people think similar stupid things.

Thank You Mr. Peele, We black people need to stick together as one...now get rid of your white wife and married a black woman.
Again Thank You

>Niggers gonna cast nigs. Why are you even surprised? You babies didnt complain about whites not being in the 80,000 cross dressing Tyler Perry movies. This is an actual non issue.
No it's not a non issue. Because in this situation he specifically says that he doesn´t want to hire white people for leads in any of his movies. Way to strawman it. This shows how blacks think themselves, and this is why they think everyone else is doing that.
Also tyler perry movie. Doesn´t he play almost all the characters? There´s difference between doing it deliberately!
It´s also interesting whenever you are spot on, people come and say oh it´s just 'complaining'. Blacks are always complaining, when does someone tell them to shut up? If they want to do this, i don´t ever want to hear them talk about how there´s not enough black people in so and so movies.
If africans had somehow their own hollywood. They would probably not cast a single non african in their movies.

>Thank You Mr. Peele, We black people need to stick together as one...now get rid of your white wife and married a black woman.
Oh i didn´t even notice. His wife is jewish.

Attached: chelsea_peretti.jpg (850x400, 60K)

Attached: chelsea_peretti_nose.jpg (412x600, 61K)

That's because there's plenty of movies with white male leads you neanderthal. We need more movies with non-white and non-black male leads.

>nose
>culture
Aaaaand THAT's what ya fuck when you're the wokest night around. Sounds like a pretty meh kind of gig

>*wokest nigga

its fine, if black people want to have more representation in movies, make the fucking movies yourself like this guy

I watched his movies on streaming, and thought they where verging on redpilled. Then he goes and makes the evil white villains Templars rather than left wingers that would actually make sense

>That's because there's plenty of movies with white male leads you neanderthal. We need more movies with non-white and non-black male leads.
No you don´t. You can go to africa and start up your own hollywood. The notion that you want to put black people in movies for no other reason that they are black. You know what that´s called? ethnic bigotry and racism you idiot! You literally want to hire or not hire based on color of skin. And nothing else.
Do you know why hollywood has a lot of 'white' people in it? Because USA was like 90% white till 1970's. So why on earth should they put black people in their movies for. It´s not africa.

>its fine, if black people want to have more representation in movies, make the fucking movies yourself like this guy
Well not really actually. Since this is the type of ethnic bigotry black people are always complaining about and pretending exists.

This is ofcourse because african americans are such gigantic ethnic bigots that they have to pretend as if they can´t be ethnic bigots. Or they´ll get caught being so almost all the time.

I honeslty do not care. There are so many other things to worry about than whether or not a lead male character will be white or black. If anyone is triggered by this you need to get a grasp of reality and prioritize your frustrations. Plus it is his prerogative. I liked Book Of Eli, Blazing Saddles ....and thats all I can think of atm.

agreed. He has a right to make it. And I have a right to not watch it. But it is certainly his prerogative .

>I honeslty do not care. There are so many other things to worry about than whether or not a lead male character will be white or black. If anyone is triggered by this you need to get a grasp of reality and prioritize your frustrations. Plus it is his prerogative. I liked Book Of Eli, Blazing Saddles ....and thats all I can think of atm.
You don´t get it. It´s not about that i have a problem with black people in leading roles. I have a problem when it´s on purpose nobody else. Like this guy is suggesting. And it shows exactly the type of mindset they constantly are accusing everyone else of having.

The problem is many white people are perfectly fine with the double standard. It's not some hidden knowledge or something "enlightened" people know about, everyone is aware of how black people are. You cannot compare whites and blacks and be white, unless you are talking about how much better they are than whites. If you try to say white people are better at anything its automatically racist and you are trying to put the black man down. The most fucked up part of all of it, is everyone of every race is aware, and doesnt do anything or say anything about it or even try to defend whites. Essentially white people allowed this to happen. Sure, Jews invested in and pushed all this on to our society, but whites welcomed it with open arms. When I was in 9th grade I was suspended from school for arguing with my white teacher because she said black people should be in every show, every movie and never excluded. I said what about BET, they literally have their own channel. She told me they should be able to atleast have 1 channel. I told her that was bs, then she called me a racist and to go to the office. As I walked out the classroom I said fuck mlk and got suspended. I'm 26 now and this kind of shit is leagues worse nowadays. The only way to curve this is for based whites to make their own Hollywood for whites, and music industry.

>agreed. He has a right to make it. And I have a right to not watch it. But it is certainly his prerogative .
Ok, really. Why do people even complain then if there´s only white people in a lot of movies. Eventhough i think european ancestry directors are pretty good at starring great actors of other ethnic groups even way back in the 80's and 90's or much earlier aswell. Especially considering how few others there were in USA for instance.
So why do you say it´s ok that blacks complain about blacks not being in more movies? It´s same thing. But see blacks want to actually do on purpose what they are constantly accusing white americans of doing! This is what i find very interesting.

And ofcourse particularly this black guy is a total douchebag. If you watch get out you can clearly see that it´s hardly even charicature, this is a direct attempt to demonize white americans. And is really about how he views white people in general. It´s obvious the guy is a massively anti white/european moron.

>The problem is many white people are perfectly fine with the double standard. It's not some hidden knowledge or something "enlightened" people know about, everyone is aware of how black people are. You cannot compare whites and blacks and be white, unless you are talking about how much better they are than whites. If you try to say white people are better at anything its automatically racist and you are trying to put the black man down. The most fucked up part of all of it, is everyone of every race is aware, and doesnt do anything or say anything about it or even try to defend whites. Essentially white people allowed this to happen. Sure, Jews invested in and pushed all this on to our society, but whites welcomed it with open arms. When I was in 9th grade I was suspended from school for arguing with my white teacher because she said black people should be in every show, every movie and never excluded. I said what about BET, they literally have their own channel. She told me they should be able to atleast have 1 channel. I told her that was bs, then she called me a racist and to go to the office. As I walked out the classroom I said fuck mlk and got suspended. I'm 26 now and this kind of shit is leagues worse nowadays. The only way to curve this is for based whites to make their own Hollywood for whites, and music industry.
My goodness 'white' or european ancestry americans are really brainwashed. Africans aren´t even the same either. Neither are europeans. And also yes this notion that a tiny population should be represented massively. Well you know what it does? It gives overrepresentation. Because they are tiny group, and you want them just as represented as a much larger group. Doesn´t take a genius at math to figure out what happens then.

And btw. It´s hiring based on the color of your skin. Oh wasn´t african americans supposed to be against that? I mean that was the case in segregation. White only and black only this and that.

Stop expecting fairness from non-europeans.

All non-europeans are stuck in a inferioritycomplex. They want what the european man has, they want his women, they want his history and beauty. They want to be him.

They will not give you fairness, because jealousy leads to spite and eventually hatred. So stop expecting it from them, instead expect them to try to rob you while whining about how you are the bad man.

Attached: 1535029409858.jpg (500x750, 49K)

He blacked a jew italian. Maybe he ain't so bad kg we can direct him against jews

>They will not give you fairness, because jealousy leads to spite and eventually hatred. >So stop expecting it from them, instead expect them to try to rob you while whining about how you are the bad man.
Yes, that´s exactly how it sounds like. Exactly! That´s so well said. That´s EXACTLY what they are doing to white americans. All the fucking time they try to say how bad they are as an excuse to give themselves preferential treatment at white americans expense.

anyone should be able to make a movie and cast whoever they want because its their characters. and stop giving a shit if any other race/group complains. they should make their own movies. there are tonnes of rich blacks from sports/music/acting that they can fund these if they want.same with asians, women, gay, whatever

It´s funny because as you know we don´t even think like that. But they think like that. Just massive fucking projection of themselves unto us. Because that´s what THEY would have done in that situation. So they think, ah ofcourse they think the same as us. NOPE!
Their 'victimhood' is a fabrication to try to essentially guilt trip people by accusing them of bullshit constantly. Till you either tell them to shut up or give them better treatment or preferential treatment.

:clapping hand emoji:

black people can't be racist

:clapping hand emoji:

Post the pic of her getting triggered at fan art. kek

This half ((white)) nigger who is married to a ((white)) woman, fuck him. Anyone who says "he's the Rod Serling of out time" should be executed.

Sure, but that´s not the point. Let me try to explain it in a different way. I´ve watched plenty of movies with black actors. And i never once said to myself.
>wtf is that black person doing in that movie. I want a white person in that movie instead, he´s ruining the movie by being black.
I am not exactly teenager so i enjoyed for instance blade movies. Never at any point did it even enter my head that i should dislike it because there´s a black guy in it. No i thought wesley snipes played fantastically that role. And i never thought either that it was some ethnic battle going in movie of white vs black or something. Obviously since hollywood is in USA, and most movies are made there especially in past. It would make sense that white people played majority of the roles. Including the villains. I never said to myself. Are they are villains because they are white. No.. ofcourse not.

But this guy jordan peele. Not only does he think exactly the other way like this. But he makes movies deliberately where white people are villains because they are white. And want to on top of it, put only blacks as leads in it, precisely for this reason aswell. And is not even shy about saying so. I find that simply incredible.

And this guy will ofcourse also complain that there´s too many white people in movies at the same time. That´s the issue. It´s when it´s done on purpose and only for that fucking reason. So you make a script that is on purpose has black people in them, because that´s all you fucking want.

Like some westerners in the past. They had some european ancestry actors play mexicans and whatnot. It´s not because they hate mexicans and don´t want them in their movies. It´s because they were made in a white country so they use white actors a lot. Instead of saying oh i have to have a mexican actor to play this guy. Otherwise it doesn´t work.

It just becomes more and more clear to me who the real ethnic bigots are when it comes down to it.

this definitely deserved two reposts

you gotta put a clapping hand emoji in between each word my man

I don't even give a shit that he's black, the fact that this hack is being compared to some of the great filmmakers is what is really disheartening to me.

Yeah. Read ted kaczinsky then apply the left wing mindset to the other racial groups.

The only racial group that holds less of a grudge is far east asians because their historie and culture is atleast somewhat rich, but even they are not immune

And look how easily triggered you are lol.

Attached: -.jpg (300x168, 14K)

Not even in the thor movie from 2010 where heimdal is black. Didn´t even bother me one bit. Didn´t even fucking think about that it´s a problem he is black. Eventhough it´s ofcourse not correct in any way from norse mythology. But it didn´t even occur to me to think that this guy should not be playing heimdal because he´s black or that it was an issue. I think he played good that role. I really like that movie.

But these asshole think the entire other way around ALL THE TIME. And then they accuse others of what they themselves are doing and thinking!

>And look how easily triggered you are lol.
This is the VERY thing black people always accuse of that others are doing to them. They claim that other ethnic groups specifically don´t want black people in whatever position. And then this guy goes and says that very thing.
You should not accuse others of the stink that is in your own mind!

>this definitely deserved two reposts
I have only posted this once. As in right now.

Also to add to that, my dad which is a blue eyed blonde haired gentleman. After we went and watched thor in the cinema together back in '10. He drove so fast back home that we almost crashed because he couldn´t get over how cool he thought the movie was! Just like hammering the gas pedal whilst talking about the movie. Because he thinks norse mythology is pretty cool. He like me never entered his head to say.
>ah the movie sucked cause that heimdal guy was black.

So it´s very very clear to me, that it´s dawning on me. That the reason african americans think everybody is ethnic bigots. Is because they are possibly some of the biggest ones themselves. And so they think everyone else must be more than they are. But it´s not the case. HAHA. And it is so obvious aswell. They are so 'racist' and ethnic bigots that they have had to declare in the USA, that it is impossible for them to be any such thing. BECAUSE if people started holding them accountable for it. Man they almost can´t hold a conversation without thinking or insinuating such things when talking about almost anything.

Niggerfaggot is a niggerfaggot

WOW

Desu senpai