Captian America NO

Captian America NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-164311.png (1080x2160, 635K)

I am sure after fucking his supermodel wife and walking around his castle, Tom Brady will really give a shit.

fpbp

"Captain America" is a shabbos goy who fights for Zionism and the annihilation of everything the Founding Fathers stood for.

Chris evans takes dick for movie parts. Who the fuck cares.

Attached: 1509022620584.jpg (1400x1446, 192K)

If you read up the article they aren't even friends and probably never met; he's literally saying he's a 'famous' fan and can't follow the patriots and tom brady over trump.

Pretty pathetic, who is the real captain america? A basedboy actor who plays a 'patriot' has half the universe exterminated over incompetence or a chad warrior with 6 stones of his own?

More like Captain Half-of-America

Amirite?

Attached: 45BC10DB-239D-41A7-9559-ED731D9E3607.gif (200x133, 970K)

Cry moar faggot

Attached: 33E917FE-5E3C-4D56-A293-25820EC96943.jpg (1200x630, 49K)

I’m sure Tom will be fine.

>Wah, someone has different opinions than me! I can't be friends with them!

Don't we teach preschoolers to get along with people even if they like different things?

it's kind of ironic how bigoted these people are soley based on political affiliation. it's like to them trump supporters are lesser humans that should be put into camps and burned alive by the millions

I love how the left can't even be friends with someone who's on friendly terms with a Republican.

Why does anyone care what an obvious queer like Evans thinks?

Don't forget making out with his son.

There's a reason they made him Captain America instead of someone who actually likes America like Chris Pratt

Chris Evan's is a onions boy faggot. Next thread.

He has no idea if Brady is a Trump supporter or not so I doubt these ties are close to begin with

>Captain Cuck

Oh I can't wait

Attached: ce.png (631x585, 344K)

this is truly surprising because chris evansberg and donald trumpelbaum are both crypto kikes ,, you would think they would get along

Captain anti-America

>oh no, the guy who wears make-up and plays dress up and make believe for a living doesn't like someone.
Guys like this shouldnt be celebrated. We should point at them and laugh.

>current year
>caring what an actor or pro athlete thinks

seriously, who gives a fuck about either one of these mens opinion? One is paid to pretend. The other is paid to move a ball. The only reason we assign any relevence to their opinions is because we have heard of them and they agree or disagree with us. They are not relevent at all and should just shut the fuck up about political matters because they likely know less than the average person

I have a mutual friend like this guy. Chad-like appearance and Bernie-bro sensibilities. You would think the juice would make them more right wing, but they just care about image and slayin pussy. Sad really.

because this bitch mother fucker acts in the "captain America" role on movies does not mean he IS captain America in real life. i want to grab this mother fucker by his throat, real bad.

Why would anyone care what someone who reads lines and plays pretend for a living thinks about reality?

Chris Evans is a fucking pedo

ohhhh me either. im going to loic his ass back to faggotville >=]

#notmycaptain

chris evans is a homosexual pedophile.>Chris evans takes dick for movie parts. Who the fuck cares.
>Chris Evan's is a onions boy faggot. Next thread.

fuckin nice user. #notmycaptain

Attached: 134D6CDD-B046-4076-864B-4F1AB3F11C48.jpg (683x708, 140K)

Why does anyone care what a guy playing pretend thinks about anything?

He's a shabbos goy who proudly fights for the Hollywood Jew demons. (((Captain Kosher)))
Captain Bagelbaum.

Can’t wait for Brady to tell him to do and fuck off.

Liberals using their friendship as bargaining chips is fucking pathetic.

Hahaha, does he really?

because he is an outspoken worm about his political beliefs and believes he really is "captain America"

Attached: B4837301-99CA-4AD3-A005-5553908E1A2C.png (737x739, 576K)

pretty much every big name actor and a ton of small time ones have whored themselves out for parts
agents are their pimps
hollywood is run by jews and the velvet mafia aka fags

Wow captain 13% is at it again

>Chris Pratt
>The defender of the pedophile

>that photo

Captain GRIDS

Are all the sex slaves on Epstein's Island children? He just might be into torture and murder. He could also very well be a pedo though. Either way his hatred of Trump is definitely the result of his trips to the Island.

i was joking about the loic for any gibbons reading this. it was some /b/ circa 2011 humor. guess nobody got the joke =\ i would like to debate this asshole though..

Attached: 5B45009C-41EC-40BB-993A-DFD94063A165.jpg (750x688, 122K)