They are making you crazy

The thing with synaptic pruning, it isn't natural. It's caused by iron - the majority of the world has the so called "latent iron deficiency", which means their bodies are too low in iron, but they have no symptoms whatsoever. It's extremely difficult to avoid this deficiency, the only thing that can help is the iron packed western food. The reason why it's so hard is naturally that this "latent iron deficiency" is what the body intentionally aims for, as higher levels cause brain damage and cancer.
The "synaptic pruning" (brain damage) it causes in turn cause diminished sensory function agression, hyperactivity, irrationality and paranoia.

Avoid iron rich and flour based foods, as iron is added to flour. You may want to take manganese (inhibits iron absorption) and lanthanum (pupms iron out of the brain)

Attached: SynapticDensity.gif (356x252, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/iron-dangers.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6138953
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28954213)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2884975/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pruning is good because it removes neurons that are deficient or useless

Eat watercress

My symptomatic iron-deficient mother is a brainded Democrat drone. Explain.

Recommended complementary article: raypeat.com/articles/articles/iron-dangers.shtml

>slavic medical advice
no thanks

in artificial intelligence, synaptic pruning is what you want to have though.
the younger the AI, the more synapses there should be to increase the speed at which new things can be learned.
once they are already learned, you want it to be more efficient -
so you prune the synapses that have just a small impact on the end result.

evolution tends to create things that make sense.

>it makes sense in javascript so it must work for human brains too

you need synaptic pruning otherwise there is too much activity in the nerve cells and they can't make appropriate electrical algorithms across neural networks which are necessary for normal brain function, what you're saying is like saying don't mold your poetry cause you'll have less clay, no dip shit it needs to be shaped, hence the pruning , and we need iron in our blood to carry oxygen

There is no single case where L1 normalization is better.

>he thinks humans should have the same number of
>"I wonder what happens if..."
>synapses as when they're 7
When you get better at predicting outcomes you don't need to initiate as many queries.

cognitive neuroscience has done a lot for the neuroscience field in regards to understanding synaptic learning. Neural development and AI coding literally follow analogous algorithms responsible for creating structures in which progressive development can happen. In the brain these are literal neuron networks, actual neuron growth and in coding they use the same terms to lay out how the AI develops its own code, if you check out AI such as the super mario game auto players that does a great job demonstrating what I am discussing

No, it distrupts those algorithms, and makes you believe things that are not true, unable to fix your beliefs with evidence, and make nonsensical inferrences. I have no idea what "molding poetry" thing is so I can't comment on that.
The levels of iron when you have "latent iron deficiency" are jsut enough to carry oxygen.

>cognitive neuroscience
like MBTI?

Dip shit you're wrong, I have a degree in neuroscience and experience coding AI, literally where are you getting this disinfo from?

Fuckin shill

Attached: 20190327_170644[1].jpg (3264x1840, 1.51M)

computational neuroscience
a typo, my mistake

So you know that L1 normalization is always detrimental in practice.
Iron not onyl damages the network (imagine the connections getting randomly zeroed) and causes something similar to overfitting in enrual networks.

Zeroed I mean permanently, not like in dropout.

Weird. I was looking at this stuff last night.
I can't figure out whether it's bad or good for the brain, but I have read studies that say over pruning could be responsible for schizophrenia, and under pruning could be what causes autism.
Seems at face value to be an over analysis vs underanalysis dynamic but I could be wrong.

Also where's your source about the iron thing?

Interesting read.

Iron overabundance doesn't turn you into a liberal retard. it just gives you cancer.

>human brain coloring book

someone is obsessive someone is autistic

There are numerous studies on rats (all of course framed that the higher levels are better) It does actually influence the brain chemistry and receptors in the way that is similar to the imbalances seen in schizophrenia:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6138953

A lot of normies have signs of light dementia but I don't think prunning is related to this. Iron, EMF and other hazards? Maybe.

Interesting. Lanthanum not only reduces cancer cell proliferation (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28954213) but I now recall it can even prevent viral infections: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2884975/

anyone have any advice on nootropics supplements? i feel like i'm getting dumber.

Attached: 5256051752.jpg (800x450, 117K)

Excellent reading!!! We need more of this kind of truth here!

Bump!!!!!

Attached: A49CF829-E0DA-48CC-BBE6-38A62851D99B.jpg (1000x563, 156K)

Tell us about your neuro education. Better yet define it. I don’t remember that shit in my anatomy and real science and molecular biology and chemistry classes?!

Attached: 23A11297-E282-430F-AB3A-7D34D7174D6A.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

See what I did there!!! Copper woofer cones!

Attached: 15D7C311-F880-406F-AE6E-3AD726021E17.jpg (1000x667, 190K)

i got that iron fish thing to avoid anemia

I propose a solution.

Attached: awm.jpg (828x897, 85K)