Indian Women

Jow Forums, is it morally acceptable as a white man to get with an Indian woman?

I live in Pennsylvania, and for some reason the Poos have decided to turn my state into New New Delhi. There's Indians all over the goddamn place, and I've caught the eye of a few good-looking Indian women in recent weeks. Indian men are smelly and creepy, but their women are pretty hot. I'm already Mediterranean looking in skin tone, so would it be so bad if I knocked up one of these girls?

Also, which races would you consider cross-breeding with?

Attached: indian woman 2.jpg (1000x750, 248K)

Kama Sutra, and they'll literally walk 10 paces behind you if you tell them to. What do you think.

Your house is gonna stink if you let her do the cooking though.

Find out if any of her family members was one of those weird poos who used to win ever spelling bee. Otherwise prepare to raise a T series subscriber.

Those milkers

theyre so hot til they hit 40 then something sinister occurs biologically

no

Indian girls in Britain tend to be super bitchy and selfish.

They're still fucking hot, even though I'm still salty about my indian exgf

This...Holy shit, this.

your indians seem more open about racemixing than ours

>Jow Forums, is it morally acceptable as a white man to get with an Indian woman?
Only if you're part of the pagang.

Northern European man + poo in loo qt waifu makes for central European offspring but with deep knowledge of our old Aryan ways

Attached: Dpmp0ZaXgAAYrhB.jpg_large.jpg (1615x957, 300K)

You will smell like feces and curry.

theyre not hot over here. i mean ive seen 2 id rape. not ugly either just not hot

FUCK OFF RACE MIXING KIKE SLIDE THREADS
how many of these retarded nigger threads are you kikes gonna post now that the yang shills have failed?
The answer is NONE, NO RACE MIXING is acceptable, the only people saying it is are SHILLS. Now fuck off

KYS

Attached: 1553719981806.png (666x444, 207K)

they look good but i would never mix with one since i am mexican and dont want curry beaner kids. as a white guy your kids would be similar to high caste indians though. not sure why its so fucking hard for white guys to fuck white women though.

Attached: 1494570239882.jpg (1080x720, 170K)

I've cummed in 4 Indian girls. The best part is you never have to meet their family or go out with them much in public because they are afraid their parents will find out they are burning the flour.

>Also, which races would you consider cross-breeding with?
>cross-breeding
Just no, user. Don't mix.

>hard

It's not hard, it's simple not our choice. White women are the their own worst enemy here. They mostly do not want white men. You'll get the random femanon here who claims otherwise, but they are outliers. The majority of white women are racially disloyal whores, degenerates, thrill seekers and coal burners. That's nothing to do with white men, it's das jude propaganda, because ALL women are highly impressionable idiots.

Try get an anglo indian. They're already diluted in blood due to being bleached and are raised in the culture, customs and religious practices of the person who bleached them. But then again they're hard to identify as they come out looking italian / spanish / new zealandish.

>They mostly do not want white men.
All the data says you're wrong. Maybe they mostly don't want you, personally.

>all the data
>source: my butthole

Come again?

It isn't hard I've fucked every race of chick but blacks. Although I've thought about it just never found one that I'd bang.

And IQ of 83, inferior race through and through. What do you think?

Attached: IMG_7533.jpg (750x1046, 79K)

>then something sinister occurs biologically
I have to know

>flag
colour me surprised

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 295K)

Shes going to completely fall apart and look like your grandma after the first child.

niggers

Attached: 1552922474776.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

>Indian woman
>Attractive
Where exactly?

Well that settles it! I’m gonna go blow a few niggers! Go Bernie!

I tried fucking this Indian girl I went to grad school with. It did not end well Bros. We studied together a few times and grabbed food between sessions a couple times. She was straight out of India so she was craving the American boys. After a night study session I was dropping her off at her place and we decided to study more in her room.

One thing led to another and we start hooking up on her bed. Then things start falling apart. I took her top off and she had literally 0 tits. This was false advertising, but fuck it. The icing on the fucking cake though Bros. I'm now rubbing my hands over her back since she's now shirtless. I slide my hand down towards her little ass and I get a fucking hand full of hair. This chick had a good damn bush on her lower back. I'd hoped out of there so bad, my boner deflated instantly. I felt almost bad but I packed up and left after that. I can't do it Bros, this Indian girls are hairy boy shaped and smell like shit.

Your (especially male) descendants will hate you for the next 10 generations for making them have creepy dark circled rapey eyes.

Attached: 557F109E-D585-4494-BE7B-26A87F2551FF.jpg (691x1334, 740K)

Dated one for 3 years. Totally different culture than us, however, in many ways it is better.

Her parents probably paid for her education, she is not 100k in debt for her dolphin poetry degree. She is more than likely in STEM.

Her parents will probably go far to even help you with your life, as it helps her, and therefor helps the family structure. They still believe in family.

She probably comes from a family with no divorce! And a household that respects the man as the leader of the home and treats him well in exchange for him taking care of the women.

I say give it a go!

LOL OP. Nobody wants to marry you. Why are you even asking the Internet's permission?

>tfw no bobs and vagene gf

I bet her nips are all brown and disgusting.
Into the trash it goes.

dude indian food is amazing
pretty sure the ones that smell are the shitty home cooks who don't know wtf they're doing

>White women are the their own worst enemy here. They mostly do not want white men
Go outside user. Leave Jow Forums, you are far to dumb and impressionable for this site.
At the very least stop bumping cuck threads.

Dude, just look up race dating statistics. Even google isn't hiding it. Whites here have the lowest per capita interracial marriages at 7%, both male and female. On dating apps, white women have a +25% preference for white men, vs. -11% for asian men and -13% for black men. Your own anecdotal experience of getting rejected all the time has nothing to do with the racial attraction dynamic as a whole.

It's called the wall. As far as I know only asian babes can generally survive it.

Attached: smugsargs1.jpg (300x300, 18K)

>Where exactly?
Pennsylvania, according to the OP.

Attached: 25763675.jpg (300x450, 24K)

would motorboat the hell out of those bit curry milkers

This. I feel bad for the 5 and below minority bros on dating apps.

I mean, I feel invisible on those myself but they must be on another plain of reality.

Helen Mirren is asian now?

Fuck everything with a self-lubricating hole, but be selective where your seed takes root

>do not want white men
You are either really dumb and genuine or a shill with awful performance.
Whites are the only group of people who are universally attractive to every other race.

I believe arabic and indian women have the highest potential for beauty and ideal female form, but white women are more attractive on average.

if you find a 8/10+ trad desi bitch, absolutely go for it. trad and brown is always superior to roastie and white.

>all these mutt flags wanting to have mutt children
Ah, of course.

ching chong here. do white people think she looks good? i really want you guys to do better

That's funny as hell. I shit you not I was about to add "Helen Mirren and Diane Lane notwithstanding." I decided the word "generally" would suffice. I suppose not.

Attached: wtfzilla.png (900x1000, 922K)

Don't use dating apps, they don't work even for model-tier guys like they do for hamplanets.

Yikes

>dolphin poetry degree
how dare you trivialize my passion and hardwork!

>ironic posts mostly joking about the OP pic
Ok Ahmed

Attached: 80B9842B-004C-4DC9-9F0D-9BEAD2F7E7C4.jpg (482x483, 41K)

Her face is wholly average but did you not see the udders? Do your people not prize the sacred cow?

90% of the guys I know will take a dumpy looking white woman over a sexy non white girl just out of preference.
I think its sort of ironic that I racemixed a bunch in my younger years and grew up to be browsing Jow Forums and reading the stormer every day.

This post is brought to you by a butthurt slant-eyed insectoid roast. Pay no attention to her slander. White women are the most racially loyal, which makes sense since white men are the most desired so there's no reason to downgrade by going after lesser races.

Not really, but I’ve seen people salivate over way worse here, so nothing surprises me anymore

Indian, Turkish, Kurdish, that whole area of women has the potential to be the most gorgeous big titty milker people in the world.

t. had a turkish classmate who looked just like that only paler.

These bitches make ME SO HORNY

imo she's about a 7
She's cute enough that if she was fun to hang out and talk to it would be all good. Her face could be better but could also be much much worse. Those big ol titties help too.

>burning the flour
kek

Same here, would love to race mix with a QT shitskin but I gotta get a white women since I'm a half savage myself and I want my kids to be white

>is it morally acceptable as a white man to get with an Indian woman?
yes, it is your duty as a white man to impregnate as many women as possible before you settle down with a white female and live a happy family life

That feel when I lost my virginity to an Indian girl.
I am so sorry my Anglo Saxon ancestors.

Attached: 1375802332372.jpg (1936x1288, 377K)

kys

Attached: kys.png (500x520, 70K)

You fuck white women afterwards? Describe the difference

>which races would you consider cross-breeding with?
Iranian, Kazakh, castizo latina. That's about it. I like Jap women, but I dont' think half jap kid would feel well in Poland.

Attached: 1550236013553.jpg (736x1107, 76K)

If you can date a cute Indian girl who's a pharmacist and loves sucking white dick then more power to ya. If the best you can do though is average then you're better off sticking to your own race.

I wouldn't settle down with one, but I've always had a degenerate curiosity about dating one briefly. More than anything, I'm curious what the curry pussy smells and tastes like, since their body odor is so distinct.

Can anyone here who's tasted the curry compare it against other races? I've had White and (whitewashed) Asian.

yeah, what's up with that? Why is Indian skin tone so uneven? They're women would be pretty attractive if not for that

Serious question for anons that have been with a Poo, do their vageens smell like curry or anything?

>I'm already Mediterranean looking in skin tone, so would it be so bad if I knocked up one of these girls?
That’s even worse, your kids would likely be Med looking themselves if you were Anglo, Scandi, etc, but if you’re Med there’s a 99% chance they’ll just look pajeet.

Attached: Naomi_Scott.jpg (2061x2750, 735K)