ADMIT YOU DID IT OR WE KILL YOU

>ADMIT YOU DID IT OR WE KILL YOU
Meanwhile that Jussie nigger walks free with no consequences

What the fuck is going on

Attached: IMG_20190327_165232.jpg (1440x1753, 646K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.org/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q7B21H98wY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking charlottesville raises my goddamn bloodpressure every time someone brings it up what the fuck happened with the helicopter or the car being different or the dude behind the drivers seat CLEARLY not being the same person or the guy who bragged about pointing a gun at him or the people hitting his car with baseball bats or the the fact that the streets were intentionally left open to be confusing or the mysterious other 2 cars in the no car zone creating a pedestrian traffic jam that led to this whole fucking psyop

also didnt his lay down and show everyone how hard he can take it rather than trying to defend his client

Attached: 1552996033209.jpg (1024x575, 75K)

Rod Rosenstein belongs in the oven

A anarchist from the I.W.W. shined a dazzler flashlight at the the helicopters wind shield The same type of dazzler brenton tarrant used at the first mosque shootings.

The judge is the Charlottesville cases Richard Moore was fully corrupt and has personal ties to SURJ activist Pam STARSIA.

Jussie didnt hurt anyone tho

JUSTUS SYSTEM

Attached: jewdicial system.jpg (500x485, 58K)

That guy is wearing his helmet backwards.

Attached: th1x9dy1poo21.jpg (2048x1536, 443K)

>implying the whole thing wasn't some glow in the dark bullshit from the start
wake up sheeple

Attached: 1493718988193.jpg (1200x628, 155K)

The alt-right was artificially built up. Did you not think it would be artificially demolished?

Attached: MASON.jpg (690x388, 21K)

cville was the biggest trap. its like deciding to go to a big pro-gun rally in Newtown Ct that ends in a totally out of the blue tragedy in Sandy Hook

thats the elite special unit

Attached: 1495227263849.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Read Moldbug

salty tears from the alt-right incoming

Nice digits can you link me some specific stuff

also sure is getting transexual in here

> an LED flashlight is all it takes to bring down a helicopter
t. mentally incapacitated schizo Jew

Attached: image.jpg (534x534, 209K)

>Not being in such a constant state of bewildered rage that you no longer have anything but high blood pressure so it's not even considered high anymore and your anger has now become apleasant state of erratic and intense nirvana.
H

Attached: GeneRosenAutistic.jpg (628x426, 65K)

let me guess. you once wore your helmet backwards and got laughed at by everyone

at least I never posted on a political board about inane topics that have nothing to do with the thread

Attached: 1541747315397.png (960x718, 896K)

>unqualified-reservations.org/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives/

thanks fren

Are you a fucking retard? That guy killed people, Jussie the cock craver just made some shit up.

Attached: 902.jpg (680x544, 33K)

Are those rolling pins on Challenger's shield?

Also -- thinking of making my own thread for this -- how did Jussie get away with mail fraud?

Attached: postmarked .png (728x567, 496K)

oh stop being a big baby

Attached: maroon-van-at-intersection-5-minutes-early.jpg (1152x589, 78K)

Buncha winners there

It was one person, and she died from being a fat bitch

his car was attacked and it didn't even touch the whale that had a heart attack

gay I wish he got death

No, they're faggots. Literally.

Attached: file.png (267x476, 143K)

wait so you CAN commit a hate crime against white people?

Attached: 1541987157800.jpg (641x530, 25K)

this, for the last fucking 2 years. also, a kike "killed" another kike? where's the hate crime charges coming from? whole thing smells like a Mossad opp.

she ate a 70 yr old homeless nigger?

((((Hayers)))) ((((Fields)))))

it was kike on kike violence, but thanks to Kramer's Law; Jews when they do good, white when they do bad.

>66 BMI
>smokes a pack of nigger Newports a day
Well there it is

Attached: 1541541267759.jpg (400x400, 13K)

heather heyer had a pretty extensive police record

*bro fist*

a fucking jew set the whole thing up. (((Jason Kessler))) he fucking lied to all the goyim about having gotten the police to provide protection, when in fact, he never had done that, according to Christopher Cantwell. he's gone over it a shit ton. the last stream i watched of Kessler, his super kike father busted in on the stream and holy fuck the kvetching in yiddish......

Hate crime? Against land whales? I don't understand.

not nearly as long as the amount of black cock she took, at least that's what i think when i see a giant (((white)))) land whale walking aroudn w/ Newports. it's the universal "come fuck me niggers!" sign for ((((white)))) girls.

I have no excuses for those who didn't get into the alt-right in 2013.

Was this interview on Stormfront Action Radio? I can't listen to it anymore at work.

check out whos' getting ready for the big show? notice the bearded jew and his friends directing everyone up the street

Attached: 1550185260929.png (1178x627, 1M)

> The plea allows Fields to avoid the death penalty, but each charge carries a possible life sentence.

Why bother your dead anyway.

All around me are powdered faces
Big top places, red nosed faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

NPCs blue pilling in their classes
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm laughing
Are the worst I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people honk in circles
It's a very, very clown world, clown world

Clowns are waiting for the day they feel bad
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
And I feel the way that every clown should
Dance and juggle, dance and juggle

Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm laughing
Are the worst I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people honk in circles
It's a very, very clown world, clown world

curious what she was in trouble for. I couldn't see the details, but some of it was very recent in relation to the cville shit show

>What the fuck is going on
nope
the question is
> WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT, ASSHOLE?
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q7B21H98wY

Attached: I2018-12-06AGM PM 002.png (1106x646, 415K)

Holy shit, good point. Its almost like its a fucking scam used to browbeat whites into disposition and death.

>or the guy who bragged about pointing a gun at him

Attached: I2018-12-06AGM PM 003.png (1106x646, 515K)

nope, cantwell is only streaming on his website every monday wednesday and friday from 4-6 pm central. it's christophercantwell.com, but wednesday has become his Outlaw Conservative program, not his Radical Agenda pogrom he does mon & tues. no clue what episode it was, cant even remember what stage it was of the pogrom, but i think it was after Cantwell got out of C-Ville jail that he made his rant about Kessler fucking being a dirty fuckign kike.

sorry i cant help user, his archive on youtube is gone and on stream.me, and bitchute he hasnt put up his entire archive.

im gonna dig for it, because you actually hear cantwell directly ask kessler if he had talked w/ the cops and that dirty kike says "yes"

wish me luck

Attached: charlottesville-several-cars.webm (640x360, 2.15M)

no he's not, ti will be reported he was shanked in prison, but then they'll pull him out like they supposedly did w/ (((Jeffery Dahmer))))

Jussie Smullet didn't murder anyone. This Jow Forums reject did

that's easy to find out, just search C-ville and their county name. then search the county names public records, then search her name on the database, it's all public, well IF she committed her crimes in that county.

1/5
Interesting facts concerning the trial:

1. GoFundMe, Kickstarter, and other online crowdfunding firms have closed crowdfunding attempts for Fields' defense citing that it violates policy on hate speech and abuse
2. James Fields first lawyer, Charles L. Weber Jr. - a Republican, was removed due to conflict of interest - he is part of a lawsuit against Charlottesville seeking to prevent the removal of the statue of Robert E. Lee from Emancipation Park and has a history of defending Confederate statues
3. James Fields new lawyer, Denise Lunsford - a Democrat, was involved in a scandal due to disregarding pertinent evidence and improperly vetting a witness for a case that later turned out to have its conviction vacated due to this.
4. James Fields new lawyer, Denise Lunsford serves on the Charlottesville and Virginia state BAR board- any complaints against her will at some point in the process be filed through her.
5. James Fields new lawyer, Denise Lunsford, requests the the trial take place outside of Charlottesville due difficulty of finding an unbiased jury. Judge Moore refuses point blank.

Attached: 1497366756195.png (1080x1047, 957K)

6. The prosecution sought to bring up his highschool years, relationship with his mother, and texts between them as evidence. The defense sought to block the texts arguing that they portray Fields in an unfair light since it does not show intent at the time of the attack - Judge Moore denied this and ruled that the messages help the jury understand what motivated Fields that day. To quote Judge Moore: "Probative value in this case outweighs any prejudicial effect."
7. The defense sought to strike this evidence arguing that it did not prove that fields acted with malice aforethought nor with the intent to kill. Judge Moore disagreed, to quote "I don’t know what intent he could have had driving into a crowd at that speed other than to kill people."
8. Judge Moore allowed a meme folder from months before to be used as evidence by the prosecution.
9. Judge Moore allowed the defense to use cherrypicked sections of a phone call with his mother where he called Heather Heyer a communist and an enemy, but refused to include the section where he broke down crying and said he didn't wanna hurt anyone.
10. 68 Jurors were interviewed for this case. 20 openly admitted they had made up their minds on the case with the information they had from the media. 12 Jurors were ultimately chosen, with 4 alternates.

Attached: 1552178582551.jpg (1280x1799, 1009K)

3/5
11. Fields lawyers told the judge they did not want him rehabilitating jurors. Moore took this under advisement and said he'd revisit it later.
12. Judge Moore struck 3 articles of evidence produced by the defense. One a facebook post by Dwayne Dixon, a radical communist who admitted to following James Fields with an AR15. One a video of Dwayne Dixon talking about following James Fields with the AR15 and noting how he "waved" James Fields off with the gun by muzzle sweeping him. And the third was overhead video from a Helicopter manned by the VIriginia State Police that captured the incident.
13. Dwayne Dixon, when questioned perjured himself stating that he was mistaken that it wasn't Fields, and argued that because his location was different at the time of the facebook post being made, that it placed him away from Fields when the incident happened (when he said he waved someone off).
14. Judge Moore removed Dwayne Dixon's firearm charge despite Dixon admitting to using it to "scare" off who he "thought" were Fields during the Trial.
15. A juror approached Judge Moore, stating they heard someone talking about something and thought it was related to the trial. The judge stated after questioning that what the Juror heard was not related to the facts of the case and "these things happen.". No alternate was brought in.

Attached: 1551544625053.jpg (1200x1200, 191K)

Used to be a big Cantwell fan up until the end of the year. Got a new position at work and its difficult to listen to 50 hours a week of pro-white material. He's still the most based person in New Hampshire.

I think I remember what you're referencing.

>
>
4/5
16. On Dec 6th, the Defense reappealed to move the trial. Judge Moore refused citing that they could and did seat an impartial jury as far as he was concerned.
17. Judge Moore said evidence presented over the last week and testimony about how Fields idled his vehicle after backing the car away from the crowd, when he could have left the scene unimpeded, could be enough to determine his guilt.
18. The defense argued against the photo of Adolf Hitler being shown to the jury, but the judge ruled that it was admissible because the case centers on intent, malice and self-defense. Judge Moore said the picture does, or at least could, tell the jury something about Fields’ intent or state of mind.
19. Charlottesville Circuit Court Judge Richard Moore, who is presiding over the case, said that it was the “most complicated jury selection” process he’d ever participated in through his 37 years as an attorney and six as a judge. The complication, Moore said, stemmed from the difficulty in finding potential jurors who did not have strong feelings about the violent Unite the Right rally, or of the car attack, which left Heather Heyer, a Charlottesville resident, dead and dozens injured.
20. Judge Moore also ruled against what he perceives as "right" wing individuals in two recent trials - one wherein a man discharged a firearm at the ground in an attempt to scare a black man away who was using aerosol as a make shift flamethrower and attacking a crowd (sentenced to 8 years in prison), and one where a man and his companions attacked a black man after he attacked someone with a mag lite (whom he sentenced to 8 years in prison).

Attached: 1550603180051.jpg (1080x1350, 114K)

5/5

>All funding pages for Field's defense forcibly removed from the internet almost instantly
>Can't afford representation
>Have to get state appointed Lawyer
>First state appointed attorney has an exemplary and stunning record, Fields is in with a good chance
>Judge Moore sifts through first lawyer's history and finds that he was opposed to removal of Confederate statues
>This somehow means that Moore gets to remove him from defense and another lawyer is selected
>Low energy defense lawyer, lady with pink streak in her hair and was a part of a sex scandal. Doesn't care about Fields, doesn't seem to want her own client to win.
>Moore finds this to be perfect
>Defense requests that the case be moved out of Charlottesville due to Jury bias from local extreme libcucks who read the local newspaper "The daily progress" every day
>The daily progress leftist paper constantly calls Fields a murderer, racist, KKK member and shows edited/old pictures of Heather Heyer with yellow color filters to drive the point home.
>This request was refused point blank
>Defense asks for all charges but one to be dropped
>Judge Moore says to the court (remember this is a jury trial) "I don't see how he could have any other intent but murder. We KNOW what we saw"
>Moore allows cherrypicked sections of Field's phonecall to his mother from jail to be used where he calls Heyer's mother a "Communist" and "The enemy" but not sections from the same call where he broke down and said he never wanted to hurt anyone and acted out of fear.
>Moore allows memes from months before UTR was even announced to be used as evidence he was planning on attacking protestors at UTR.

Attached: 1538223754136.jpg (640x640, 85K)

I'd say that this judge should spend the rest of life walking funny.

I want to impregnate Revy.

tl;dr trial by media fucked him and thus JAF was sacrificed upon the alter of politicore. Not even Dwayne Dixon got any shit over it.

Remember, its perfectly okay for Muslims to drive over you.
Streets arent for people

the maroon van was in neutral and starts being pushed before the car hits. you notice all the plants start immediately going to work. so many people in that crowd were working as extras for the big show.

you can see big shot Antifa organizer Lacy MacAuley at 1:05. she was the one carrying the big antifa flag in the photos

MEANWHILE...

Attached: 1553632334972.png (607x737, 85K)

And yet there is a stop sign and a stopped car
Failure to obey

Are the MAGA rube incels mad that an asshole who ran over a woman and killed her is going to prison?

The absolute state, etc.

every thursday he uploads his censored Conservative Outlaw podcast. he tones it down a ton, but if you're worried about someone hearing him say something or a caller being a shitbag, dont listen to the live stream thats going on right now.

>Failure to obey
life + 400 years, citizen

Attached: I2018-12-06AGM PM 001.png (1106x646, 721K)

You wouldn't say that if he was a nigger.

remind me again, how many people did Jussie Smollet kill?

thanks user, good summary of the events, saved for posterity. *man hug*

LOL

wut

Is it your contention that people think black people should be allowed to run people over with their cars?

Jesus Fucking Piss Christ, how much lead did you ingest as a toddler, you low functioning mick

>ran over a woman
> a woman
um, sweetie.....

Attached: op.gif (350x500, 691K)

I saw the video for this. The car accelerated down a hill because protesters were hitting it, it had damage on it before.
The driver avoided people as best he can and rear-ended a car, then drove off.
The fat woman simply died of a stress/pie induced heart attack.

>the live stream thats going on right now.
> "ummm"
> "y'know"
> "heuh"
> "y'know"

Attached: NEET.png (322x260, 71K)

>remind me again,
> Jussie Smollet

Attached: 1553629787746.png (808x326, 41K)

Not at all. It's Dum-0-crats who'll excuse anything done by their pet niggers.

Fields didn't kill anyone, the landwhale killed herself with a heart attack. Also drop your memeflag kike shill

>What the fuck is going on
As more nigger democrats get into Government, expect more niggers to be let off the hook while whites get the book thrown at them. Flee the shitholes while you still can so they implode from degeneracy, corruption, loss of tax dollars, disease, rape, murders, ad infinitum

Attached: Exodus.jpg (1402x1575, 498K)

What if anyone believed the lying piece of shit? He could have got people locked up, innocent white people specifically, that's what he said. He could have started racial violence, he tried. Hes radioactive at this point...watch. show cuts him, he becomes a societal joke. Oh and hes gay dude. Do u knows what gays do? Penis in shitty asshole...that's their jam...anyway hes fd.

> 6 posts by this ID
absolute S E E T H I N G

have intercourse, incel

Attached: I2018-11-14AGM PM 010.png (630x631, 27K)

Excellent
Isnt it great innocent until found guilty, then death

1. James Fields was found Guilty of First Degree Murder of Heather Hayer
2. James Fields was found Guilty of Hit and Run
3. James Fields was found Guilty of Malicious Wounding of Aubtin Heydari, Marcus Martin, and Alexis Morris
4. James Fields was found Guilty of Aggravated Malicious Wounding of Jeanne Peterson, Lisa Q, Thomas Baker, Wednesday Bowie, Brian Henderson
5. James Fields was found Guilty of Failing to Stop at an Accident Causing Death
6. James Fields was found Guilty of two charges of Felonious Assault

Attached: Asian-James-Fields.webm (480x270, 2.65M)

>Dodge the death penalty
>Dodge

Attached: 1553222655920.gif (480x480, 2.89M)

Most intelligent post in this thread.

Attached: 1552589716956.gif (200x200, 288K)

i only play Angry Goy 2 on Chad mode.

He shouldn't have been convicted on charges 2 and 5.

The jessie shit isnt over

this entire thread is bot/shills/schizos
Revy is my motherwife.

fucking racist cuck killed someone...he deserves to die for that

the funny thing is...this fat women in the black tank top is the driver of the marroon van

This is the militia for the wh*Te ethnostate? KEK!

Attached: smug.png (600x600, 75K)

damn right i'll shill for Cantwell. he went to war, he has my respect. what have you done other than get butthole aids and rape babies?

Attached: 1552229910379.png (2550x3300, 238K)

hi, Chris

Attached: I2018-11-14AGM PM 008.png (999x657, 90K)