White people are dying out. This is a fucking fact. Every race is growing and moving into Europe. It's already happened...

White people are dying out. This is a fucking fact. Every race is growing and moving into Europe. It's already happened, they've laid stock, there are too many to move. Whites aren't and won't be on the same page. Fucked. cucked. And dying

Attached: IMG_20180718_124614_596.jpg (1013x1013, 38K)

No. It is NOT a fact. It is a fucking lie. It is nothing but propaganda. There are over 1 BILLION WITH A FUCKING 'B' whites on the planet and there have never been more of the fuckers. There are FAR too many humans on Earth right now and the population needs to be dramatically reduced.

Why don't you just fuck pussy?

then buy all means kill yourself, make room for those that want to live.

Nukes will solve this problem in minutes.

Attached: 1553486223244.jpg (640x480, 42K)

I wonder if he actually believes this line of thinking. I wonder if they know what the average age of wa white person is to a black person inside the US? Did you know, that Nigeria has among the lowest rates of cancer in the world per 100,000? This is obviously because older people are far more likely to get cancer, and also because witch doctors can't properly diagnosis it, but I digress. Whites are older and not having children, idiot.

You mean us who want to live and want civilization to flourish underneath the dreaded hellscapes shitskins bring upon everything they touch?

Gladly, we will fight for our right to live, and the land we claim to prosper.

THIS IS ANTI-MEXICAN THREAD NOW
I'M TIRED OF YOU AMERICANS ONLY TALKING ABOUT MEXICAN FOOD EVERY TIME I TALK WITH Y'ALL

Attached: hhahhs.jpg (350x264, 27K)

Want to watch the birthrates of African countries drop? Neuter all Western aid and forge a partnership with the Middle East. Meaning they can enslave as many as they want while we claim access to the minerals and rare earth metals. Exploit Chinese-African tensions to weaken both at the same time during this process.

The money we've save and make would be glorious.

North America is mammoth dude! We'll retreat if needed to here then use our strategic advantages and overwhelming superiority in all ways to rid this world of our enemies once and for all...

Just do the jew user. Move out with as many redpilled people as possible, to a country where you'll be safe and which isn't cucked. Let our countries die until they are on Ethiopia levels. Then future generations can just swoop in, exterminate whoevers left there and build it up again.

Correct user. What are you going to do about it?

Attached: brenton-tarrant-16-768x435.jpg (768x435, 91K)

YOU AMERICANS HAVE NO CULTURE
I LOOKED UP TO Y'ALL ONCE BUT YOU LET BROWN MONKEYS LIVE ON YOUR LAND. INCLUDING MY PEOPLE. LITERALLY THE WHITE NIGGERS OF EUROPE.
I HOPE YOUR NATION BALKANIZES AND DESTROYS YOUR NUKES TO THOSE MONKEYS YOU BRING IN DOWN GET A HOLD OF THEM

This is your future you conflict averse, northern European pussies.

Nordcucks deserve extermination they are such cowardly, selfish little bitch ass children in grown men's bodies.

Attached: 1540868615284.png (588x617, 507K)

Attached: Is-There-A-White-Genocide-483x720.jpg (483x720, 156K)

Nonthey aren’t they are just not growing as fast as other ethnicities

There are literally more white people right now than ever before

>be me
>white
>married, to a white
>have two white kids
>have at most 20 years left to live

Why exactly should I give a fuck about what happens after I'm dead? If you're young, then do something about it. I did my part and ensured that more whites were created. If you can't fix it, tough shit.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mv1l277caC1qewv88.jpg (286x350, 25K)

Absolutely this, we need a white version of Israel

Exactly. Someone get a thread going so we can brainstorm

cuz your kids will be fucking and sucking bbc after youre gone lol

Only 2 white kids? Didnt do enough.

See this

(you)

Attached: 1534105073493.jpg (427x500, 76K)

You have electricity in Moldavia?

Blame white women

They embraced feminism and refuse to have white kids

sometimes, depends

Every race is growing and moving into Europe. It's already happened, they've laid stock, there are too many to move. they are also dependant on vitamin suplements and reliant on electricity and fuel to be able to cook, grow their crops, harvest crops and for warmth. the moment the power goes out is the moment those shitgoblins are doomed.