REMINDER: The Brits are the reason why Turkroaches still control Constantinople to this day.

In the Russo-Turkish War of 1877, the Ottoman Empire was crumbling. They faced debt, food shortages, and raising rebellions in the western parts of their empire. Russia declared war to save Christians and Slavs in the balkans. They were annexing crazy amounts of territory alongside Austria. New independent countries (Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia) were raising up and the Ottomans were being driven out of Europe for good. It would have taken not even another year for them to have been fully pushed out. The Brits in their attempts to control the world and curb Russian expansion, sent a large naval force TO DEFEND CONSTANTINOPLE against Russia. This pressured Russia to stop their advance and sign a ceasefire with the Ottomans. You think the Brits stopped there? Nope. They started carving up Bulgaria and weakening the newly founded countries in the Balkans to maintain the "balance of power." Some 150 years later, Turkroaches still control Constantinople. Be sure to thank a britfag for that.

In short, britfags ruin everything. It's only fitting their country get turned into a third world shithole today.

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOMx4Edz3Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fbb7nbIUUEM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stay salty Fakegreek diaspora fag.

>to save Christians and Slavs in the balkans
Sure they did, it had nothing to do with gaining influence in the region and having access to the Mediterranean.

We tried, shame nobody wants to free Constantinople anymore.

>op finally finds out about the eternal anglo

Slurp that Jewish dick! Good mutt

Liberating Constantinople was a huge part of it. It has been the dream of many Tsars to put a Christian cross on top of Sophia.

>y Turkroaches sti
Bongs were always disgusting to me.

Why do you guys blame us for everything? The world was a better place under our rule and that is a fact.

>finally found out about the eternal (((anglo)))
and you guys thought we are bad

Attached: 123781278312.png (589x641, 777K)

I agree that Brits aren't to be blamed for everything, but a world under one rule is a nightmare.

I never understood why Brits hated Russians until I realized Brits were greedy and wanted everything for themselves. It's hilarious Brits telling Russians they can't maintain control of their own ethnic people. It still goes on today with Crimea. Most Crimeans and the eastern part of Ukraine want to be a part of Russia but britfags can't have that because they are jealous they are confined to a literal irrelevant island with shitty weather. They lost most of their colonies and a quarter of the world due to greed. Also instead of a cross, we have a crescent on the Sophia once again due to Brit greed. Thx britfags

I'd be fine with British, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch, French and German empires being resurrected. There'd be more chance of peace if the world was ruled by them instead of kikes, gooks and (at a national level) niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=yOMx4Edz3Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fbb7nbIUUEM

Brits are cucks with no spine and I love to see them gargling on here

Attached: heil.jpg (241x209, 6K)

I don't give a fuck who holds Constantinople, let it fall for all I care.
I don't have any regard for Semitic religions or their legacies.

>let russia, an eternal enemy of central europe take the most strategic city in the world and become a overpowered madhouse controlling the balkans and the bosphorus because of muh christianity

Oh no he is retarded

Attached: 1553130915910.png (645x773, 11K)

Don't forget Sykes Picot , Palestine, and Israel.

The Eternal Anglo is the ultimate reason why the ME is an unstable source of refugees and wars.

Attached: 1515104015930.jpg (668x617, 69K)

>G*rman
opinion discarded

Sykes Picot itself wasn't bad, it was Palestinians being dumb and taking Britain's word for it that they'd be granted a nation, and assuming that in the eyes of Britain the west bank belonged to Palestine. To be fair nothing was signed, the McMahon-Hussein correspondence was exactly that. Basically, the Brits kinda fucked over the Palestinians but the Palestinians were naive and never got a concrete promise. The Balfour Declaration was the swindle move which took the contradictory view on Palestine/Israel.

And look how well it has turned out for you Hans. Germans aren't very bright after all.

>be UK
>Have big eastern empire, very important to economy, trade and general stability
>Have shitty country with plently of meat men in the way between your Suez and the big fucking russians that keep trying to take over Europe
>Use meat shield to maintain balance
>Muslims keep shitty broken down meme city

Ok nigger

>b-Buh muh Constantine!!!!

I swear its like these people play one game of EU4 or browse /his/ to get a single Orthodox hard on

>Sykes Picot itself wasn't bad,
Nigger it made Syria into a time bomb of people who absolutely detested each other (multiple sects of Islam, Kurd, etc) and forced to live in close proximity because of resource allocation and trade agreements with the West.

>meme city
Imagine being this historically illiterate. Enjoy the colonization :^). Remember, Londonistan is just a """meme city"""

>be Anglo scum
>be retarded

Also
>it was Palestinians being dumb and taking Britain's word for it that they'd be granted a nation

Because fuck the reputability and honor of the most powerful nation on Earth, right? You are right though, they should have never trusted the Anglo, a creature as prone to backstabbing and introducing drugs into regions as any other subhuman.

This is what a meme city looks like English jew

Attached: london-religion.jpg (950x1200, 230K)

and what kind of retard wouldn't accept that if it meant no muslim filth to exist on european soil?

why are americans so fucking willing to suck muslim cock and so angry at russia all the fucking time?

Constantine hasn't been of any significance since the numerous earthquakes, failing empire and cultural decline over the past 400 years struck it down.

You don't understand the sickly man of Europe

Didn't you fight the first world war with the turks?

Attached: 1477765097295.jpg (532x532, 47K)

Yeah the Brits and French were and are big cucks for defending those Islamic dogs. Fuck turkroaches

Daily reminder Romania comes from rumân which means low class

Attached: 26755145_323284558171863_287067053_n.jpg (429x452, 19K)

>be britain jew
>maintain shitty, failing """empire""" built on christian subjugation because MUH RUSSIA
>see dude they're failing and in cultural decline dude
IMAGINE BEING THIS RETARDED.

I literally am so happy that your shitty nation is being colonized. It's amazing

1877?

failing empire????

Yeah pal its my history thats weak

Are you actually this retarded? My god dude. Pathetic. Inbreeding really takes a toll

Ladies and Gentlemen, I rest my case that the Colonies don't understand that they too, are actually the colonised.

Attached: s.jpg (235x214, 8K)

There were two parties debating the name of the newly independent state.
One which advocated for the name of Romania which would more closely align us with the Romans and another one who advocated for the name Dacia which would align us with our pre-roman ancestors.

Can someone explain me the obsession of these brown hairy Fakegreek manlets over "Constantinople"? Why are they such Jews and go nuts over some shitty place in the Middle East?

>what is the Crimean War
>what is the Tanzimat Reforms
>what is the Ottoman Debt Crisis

You are legitimately retarded. Here's a link for you, pathetic british jew

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
>Decline and modernization (1828–1908)

Sloppy bait, try harder next time memeflag

Attached: 1551364101860.png (5080x4980, 3.09M)

It was founded by the Romans, Constantine to be precise, was the capital of the Byzantines, had a massive church (turned most post Ottoman siege) and now lads go mad over it.

Whole place is fucked, ruined by earthquakes and neither nation knows how to run it anyways

Can someone explain to me why Turkroaches feel justified squatting on European clay? Go back to Mongolia

oops.

Attached: 1200px-Turci_Romania_(2002).png (1200x770, 856K)

It's funny that during WWI britfags tried to take Constantinople themselves (with ANZAC's help) but shit their pants.

Except they didn't have a choice. Your shitty ancestors sustained them. Meanwhile, you INVITED your colonizers. Fucking delicious

Brits had an unfounded fear that Russia wanted India and were determined to keep them weak and out of the subcontinent

you couldn't even keep your own capital though

I feel sorry for Russians, they have this amazing nation and history that's been fucked over by communism and a string of shitty rulers

Attached: fuck.jpg (1400x787, 1.05M)

Friendly reminder Euros dont need Visas to travel to Constantinople. It's still considered Europe by some technicality.

talking about "keeping your own capital"...

Aren't you the #1 importer of people with migration lotteries from shithole countries?

I forget that sometimes

Attached: FB_IMG_1494456429819.jpg (720x819, 45K)

>In 2011 it was reported that the United Kingdom could have as many as 100,000 converts to Islam,[6] of which 66% were women. Islam is the fastest growing religious confession in the UK and its adherents have the lowest average age out of all the major religious groups.[7] Between 2001 and 2009 the Muslim population increased almost 10 times faster than the non-Muslim population.[8] The majority of Muslims in United Kingdom belong to the Sunni denomination,[9] while smaller numbers are Shia. In terms of national heritage, the largest groups of British Muslims are Pakistanis, British Bangladeshi, and British Indians.[10][11] Smaller groups are Indians, Arabs, Kurds, Turks, Iranians and Africans.

>talking shit about other countries
wew

remember that time we had to help you get it back from literal muslim ownership?

Siege of Lisbon my nigger

>thinks I'm an American
ummm no sweety. I'm just here for work

Could Ireland be the final white beacon?

thats what they all say Jamal

what do you mean "back"?

>letting Constantinople stay in turk hands
Are you a turk by chance? I know a lot of you live in germany now and pretend to be hans.

Again, Siege of Lisbon

Attached: 892dd9f.jpg (750x541, 88K)

I don't care if you believe me lmao.

Anyways, part of me still feels bad for you Brits, even though you're a cancer on the world. Good luck! Enjoy Sharia

Actually, they do need Visas. But Istanbul/Constantinople is still considered Europe and Asia/Turkey. Sorry I had a brainfart. I've been there and had to line up in the queue for a visa.

Not sure if that's bantz or genuine sorry.
Anyway I regret that one too. Fucking commies.

Attached: 1541866031988.jpg (720x721, 129K)

Lisbon was not the original capital of Portugal. Nice try Britfag. Real Portugal is Porto and the North. South Portugal and Lisbon is basically North Africa.

that's what happens when liberals murder their king in a civil war.. then change their minds when shit's too hard.. then the murdered king's son abdicates and moves to the colonies and england goes belly up and reforms as "Great Shitain"

Attached: King_Charles_II_by_John_Michael_Wright_or_studio (1).jpg (2400x3060, 1.89M)

Oh? What is this?
A pretty impressive statistic, English jew, now how about you stay quiet before I report you to the U.K. police so they execute you for browsing Jow Forums?

Attached: muslims in britain.jpg (1208x863, 290K)

i know, but what do you mean by "get it back"

i know what I mean, that it's confusing when a brit talks shit about losing one's capital... especially when at least some level of fighting was involved

Btw Istanbul is full of brown people. Even as a brown haired hazel eyed Euro I felt out of place there.

>Be UK
>Send tank
>why?

why the fuck did we send tanks?

No one gives a shit. Modern American politicians would have a state enforced 40% nigger policy and hang up a diversity is our strength poster from the Hagia Sophia if they could.

Britfags tremble ruskies access to
warm waters.

Russia threatened our trade route to India, and got BTFO'd instead.

Deal with it 56.

Attached: Haha.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

>most strategic city in the world
it wasn't the 15th century Hans

Greek islands probably given to Greece so two countries control ruskies access to east med. Turkey with straits, Greece with islands.

This ugly faggot will be remembered like Judas in 1000 years

Attached: incel.jpg (300x300, 11K)

>Britain has a PM named Disraeli
>they created Israel

Really makes the noggin jog.

>English

Rydych chi'n Sipsiwn!

>USA
>Literally ran by Jews
>Fund Israel

We're in this mess together lad.

Where's your empire?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (244x200, 549K)

>should we name our country based on one lie, or another?

Kill all british dogs

>USA sends $40 Billion to Israel each year
>Can't afford a border wall

Really makes the brain cells tingle.

Gone, but still the biggest in history. Still waiting for someone to beat it.

Based

Attached: BDCEEC97-3088-48DF-8E34-152C0197ABB4.jpg (951x766, 447K)

this ugly faggot already is remembered like Judas. Hope you enjoyed the War of Independence.

Attached: cromwell.jpg (1200x799, 244K)

>people vote to leave EU
>can't

Activates my almonds

I forgot anybody still lived in that shithole
Doesn't every single one of your compatriots move to England?

Attached: Britain Population.jpg (513x927, 78K)

We're both pretty shit lad lets not sock punches around who's in the worst state rn.

You're hardly keeping the commies at bay yourself either

Some mad farmers btfo the entire might of the British empire so you can't say shit. It was a house of cards

Attached: ol1s5nzdam1y.png (200x200, 53K)

100 % true post 10/10 WOKE

And now what we have,as a result of that is Putin building mosques,Erdogan raging everyone creating a new Calihpate,USA supporting Saudis,and UK,what can i say about UK today except pic realted

Attached: FALL OF ENGLAND.png (1280x1024, 1.14M)

Oh spare me the uneducated slander bozgor

Attached: Austria-Hungary-Nationalities.png (800x619, 377K)

uhhhh lad, turn off the VPN or did you forget you're in romania or something?

>Russia saved...

Stopped reading. How naive do you have to be, to think a country acts in self sacrifice to help someone else?

and what kind of retard wouldn't accept that if it meant no muslim filth to exist on european soil?

why are americans so fucking willing to suck muslim cock and so angry at russia all the fucking time?

Stop your useless hatred for Russia already Russia is collapsed under total Soros control with Mosques multiplying day by day

idk if Americans can talk about losing to farmers though

>Gets the French to win a war for them
>Britain returns few decades later
>USA gets capital BTFO because of no French saviour

Attached: Washington DC 1814.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>Create the parasite that now leeches off of the US
>You’re just as bad as us
We didn’t create the problem. You did, kike fuck.

I agree he is a Judas. But you're merely the spawn of the French revolutionary lolbertariansim meme. You were doomed from the start. Offered a permanent home to niggers and kikes and opened up the floodgates to degeneracy. Took 150 years for you to give your country up to the central bank.

>Britroaches helping Turkroaches
pottery