PRO-GUN ARGUMENTS

Can you guys give me your best pro-guns arguments?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1600x1202, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_wUa9HPTyP0
hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm white

ok

Shall not be infringed.

thats not an argument thats a statement

>thats not an argument thats a statement
Works for me. Let's move on to military artillery and tactical nukes...

Attached: 1553655458021.png (1245x786, 52K)

Attached: 2nd_amendement.gif (406x668, 170K)

It is a Right. I dont need to justify it to you or anybody else

Inalienable right: The word refers to a natural right that cannot be revoked by an outside force.

There is no common sense in attacking my rights

those are not 'firearms' you stupid faggot, one is weapon of mass destruction that no individual could ever muster, and the other.. well yes, people should be allowed to bare heavy artillery, we need them to fight the faggot government

come and take them is the best argument

you can legally own both of those things

Men can kill half the population with their bare hands. The other half needs an equalizer.

youtu.be/_wUa9HPTyP0

I use to say something like
>if modern firearms aren't covered by 2A, then the internet isn't covered by 1A
But then I realized that lefties no longer care about free speech either. There's no use trying to argue or reason with these drones. We no longer share any values and there is no common ground.

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT

Attached: 99CEDCAD-E6C7-4C2C-A332-0889F0A30F9F.jpg (1024x1013, 94K)

That sums it up. But if we HAVE to argue about it, I'd argue that we already have more guns than people and you're going to have to muster an actual army to come and take them. That is if your argument is that we shouldn't have them. Arguing WHY we have them at this point is just a philosophical exercise, isn't it?

>We're gun
>We're fun
>Get used to it

Attached: breakyoselfnigga.jpg (850x400, 68K)

Governments were created by people as a servant, not a master. The servant does not have the right to disarm the master. In fact, we the people have the right to dismiss, disarm, and disband the government whenever we want.

niggers

Listen up gun nuts.
I grew up around guns. I am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter.
But it's time to ban semi-automatics, fully semi-automatics, ammunition, assault guns with too many magazine clips, shoulder things that go up, and guns designed to kill people.
That's just common sense. After that you can have all the guns you want! After a thorough psychological evaluation, of course.
And you can even go down to the local precinct to visit your gun under strict supervision whenever you want if you have a valid reason.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the second amendment. The right to bear arms is extremely important to me, but isn't it time we abolish the second amendment?
Isn't it a little outdated? Well regulated militia? Why does anyone even need a gun?
I'm not saying we ban guns. Fucking Christ you gun obsessed psychopaths, get a grip.
Calm down, no one is coming for your guns. No one is saying ban all guns. I'm just saying we ban the guns that can kill people.
No one, and I repeat no one has ever suggested that we ban guns or abolish the second amendment.
I don't even know where you evil baby killing monsters come up with that one.
No one is a bigger supporter of gun rights than me. Common sense. Why won't you compromise?

>Can you guys give me your best pro-guns arguments?
Firearms are our inherent right.

Not only is it an inalienable right, it's also the means of defending all the other rights that any tyranny might try to take away from you.

Look at Europe
Now back to America
Now back at Europe, now back to America. Sadly, Europe isnt free. But if they had guns to protect themselves, they could be free.

We need to disarm the government. No more nukes, no more tanks, no more artillery, nothing. This goes for the police as well. Only citizens any own firearms. There should be a civilian gun control board in every town, which will decide if and when to issue any weapons to law enforcement. Only We the People may grant the right to use weapons. It is time to put the government back into its place as our humble servant, NOT our tyrannical master.

Attached: 2a.png (1778x832, 44K)

Attached: military_subordinate_to_armed_people.png (1544x856, 61K)

The muzzle flash almost looked fake.

anti-gun laws won't stop criminals from obtaining guns anyway

why disarm civilians when the majority of violent gun crime is done with illegally obtained guns anyway?

If you learn carpentry, you can make a comfortable frame for your pipe gun.

Watch out for splinters.

Guns = Liberty

It's better to have a few casualties from freedom than to have many casualties from the lack of freedom.

If we keep felons protected, fed, housed, and cared for shouldn't we also have a means to protect innocent life?

Cliven Bundy.

precisely

though I was more refering to stolen and illegally purchased firearms.

>I am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter.

>No one, and I repeat no one has ever suggested that we ban guns or abolish the second amendment

Oh yeah? Then what the fuck is this sempai?

Fucking Fudd.

Attached: 1526752742805.jpg (720x720, 93K)

can't shoot bullets without them

Attached: kJ0RxkcNhjFt3TponQiTKv-neb1EPRK7PvlCX_VHdzg.jpg (450x450, 44K)

Tasty pasta

Attached: 1553186428102m.jpg (1024x661, 114K)

For all the textualists
A well regulated militia....
In 18th century vernacular Well Regulated meant well equiped or well maintained. I.e, if a standard issue federal troop gets an m16, a well regulated militia would also be able to own m16's

Militia - any able bodied male over the age of 16.

Carry on, just wanted to clear that up.

retarded memeflag

3.5 million defensive gun usages annually.

It's my god given right and is enshrined in the highest law of my country. It's founding charter.

The Jews want to take it away because it stops me from being their slave and getting holomodore'ed.

Attached: 1552331354587.jpg (464x720, 61K)

>No one is saying ban all guns

Attached: 1521935283876.jpg (1100x619, 92K)

lel, saved

You are simply a fucking liar

>No one, and I repeat no one has ever suggested that we ban guns

Tell me sempai, what are the first three words on this young lady's sign?

Attached: 1521950962342.jpg (900x1200, 340K)

PS not about Guns its about FREEDOM and there is no comprising on my RIGHTS FUCK YOU

At least I'm not a Fudd!

Attached: Fudd.jpg (537x640, 42K)

Maoris

I think holding your gun for a whopping 10 days to make sure you don't have schizophrenia is a pretty good compromise.

>like we ban boobs
oh if only
would make the world a much safer place for everybody

Attached: 1553395846297.png (711x389, 202K)

Attached: 1521951341526.jpg (2048x1536, 533K)

>(you) make a funny joke
>anons don't get the joke
feelsbadman.jpg

it's easier to end it all

Was he trying do that "Navy SEAL" thing Mr. Dutchman?

Attached: Question.jpg (250x246, 7K)

A militia was supposed to be COMPRISED of every able-bodied male over 16 who did not object upon religion grounds. That doesn't mean that the word militia simply means anybody who the word was applied to.
You can expect that they were to all wear pants, but militia doesn't mean to wear pants either.
The USA was never supposed to have a standing army in peacetime, only a standing navy, the second amendment was intended to facilitate a citizen force of state and local militias, marshaled by the federal government in times of war but otherwise acting autonomously within their respective regions.
And well regulated meant armed andtrained, not simply physically armed.
but don't take my word for it, try learning about your country and this topic for yourself.
I suggest starting with the first congressional debate on arms and militia and then reading associated documents.

They’d choose not to be tho

Im not pro gun control or any thing but constitutionally the right to bear arms can be infringed by your government at any time by them repealing the AMENDMENT (meaning it was in and of itself was a change to the constitution) or creating further restrictions that don't technically infringe the right to bear arms just rap it up in paperwork justification additional fee's and restricting the type of guns your allowed.

its because a gun won't blow up on its own

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)

Self preservation up to and including lethal force is a human right.

Attached: 1550236345871.png (500x610, 233K)

Oooh, do this one!

Attached: 1521955420636.jpg (2048x1539, 381K)

Niggers.

Look up shays rebellion leaf. Kys

You have the right to have a cunt. You are also excercising the right to be a cunt.

There's no background check to irresponsibly wield a vagina, and I'm pretty sure that we'd be better off with having only responsible, happy mothers than with only criminals having guns.

I honestly think she's got a point. Noone should be able to have babies without first learning how to be a parent. Vaginas are much more dangerous than guns. Guns can't break the law on their own, and they can't leech money from the government, nor can they be used in a way that directly causes child abuse and birth defects.

Ban cunts.

White people are prey for the shitskins and the government. I am white therefore I need a gun since I am prey.

That will never happen. The issue is that Govt ignore the Rights enumerated and make illegal laws. The American citizenry should be fighting them RIGHT NOW for doing so

I put my bump stock on OP's mom's dildo.

The complete and utter lack of anti-gun arguments.

The best answer is:
>pic rel

Attached: ABRAHAM-LINCOLN-MAY-HAVE-FREED-ALL-MEN-BUT-SAMUEL-COLT-MADE-THEM-ALL-EQUAL_MODEL.jpg (450x600, 50K)

This bong gets it.

Attached: 15487775556666.jpg (480x600, 46K)

Democide, or the killing of people by government killed around 262 Million people in the past century. Guns are there to protect us from the government. That is what the founding fathers envisioned.

hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM

This....

if only we held vagina owners as accountable as gun owners

Attached: 1552944449559.png (700x700, 615K)

>former Trump supporter here
Pick a less gay pasta, faggot.

If you have to ask permission of the government to have a gun, you don't own the gun.
The government owns the gun.

Wow you got a lot with this bait

Actually, that sign is pretty based. Since tits are obviously not banned at all, it looks like she's a big second amendment supporter.

Nice peg-leg Lucy

Come live here in Mexico, you would wish you had a fucking gun.
The cartel has them. The low life thugs have them. The government has them. You have nothing. No way of defending your family, your property or yourself.

She lost her leg when she and her nigger boy friend got shot during a robbery

>Come live here in Mexico
Lol.
No.
No, man.
Shit! No, man.

Also, you have to stay back.

and then you shitskins come to America and commit crimes against whitey, get shot and then bitch.

sez the portugo-bro
if you have to ask for clarification, you'll never understand

>best pro gun argument
niggers

Self defense. The government doesn't have the moral right to take away the right to defend myself. Gun laws punish law abiding citizens. By definition criminals don't follow the laws. If I can dump slugs at niggers who break into my house and protect my family I'm good.

a government body doesn't have a moral right to restrict my right to own a firearm to protect myself just because a bunch of beta twink teens shoot up schools cuz Tina chose Tyrone over him, or because Jamal shoots up his hood 3 times a week because he doesn't wanna work a job at walmart so he slings crack and kills his competition instead

pic not rly related

Attached: 1551068738008.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

Self defense is a natural right which predates all governments.

Self defense is a cornerstone to liberty and self determination.

>Don’t fuck with me

Attached: B0B16242-3DCA-4746-87B1-6B55ED2A7340.jpg (1024x682, 104K)

Attached: 1544058224798.jpg (720x436, 78K)

This is so fucking true...

It's like trying to argue with a Pitbull about biting the hand that feeds. Or explaining to an African tribesman that they should plant the seeds and the. wait for the harvest rather than just eating the seeds... It's just a message they're incapable of recieving.

The argument for "preserving" natural rights falls on deaf ears when the other person doesn't believe those rights exist in the first place...

Here's a pro gun argument for you... Back the fuck off before the people who still remain faithful to the belief in individual liberties become the instruments of destruction, vessels of Gods divine wrath cast down upon the Earth who exist solely to scorch the ground you once walked upon. Set on transforming everything that catches the eye into nothing more than blood and ash.

They keep pushing buttons but we only demand liberty. Nothing else matters more than the future of mankind being free.

It’s a right.

Point was Fudd faggot said "hurr durr nobody said they want to ban guns" and here is photographic evidence otherwise.

Someone else suggested Fudd was trying to be the Fudd version of Navy SEAL Copypasta.

Attached: 1521948797803.jpg (360x481, 51K)

Speaking of the U.S in particular. Your initial founding fathers as they are called made the 2nd amendment for you to protect YOU from THEM.

Guns are a last line of defence against a tyrannical government.

Without guns you're basically Canada, Eh?

Attached: washington.jpg (626x626, 23K)

>Puerto Rican flag
Texas was a mistake.

Oh yeah, he's a colossal faggot.

Nope. Still don't fuck dogs.

The Reason why Blacks Commit alot of Crime is because they live in low income neighborhoods and don't give a fuck about being educated.

Portugal isn't a real country

... and have a 60 mean IQ.

Arigatou Sempai! Have some cringe

Attached: 1521948518370.jpg (900x1200, 259K)

part of the country in the south and mid west where whites are equally poor they commit no where near the same amount of crime. Weak argument, try again user

Attached: 1472616541581.jpg (706x576, 66K)

If we dont have guns amd we get shot at we cant shoot the fuckers back