Is the decline of Mormonism a good thing?

Is the decline of Mormonism a good thing?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-27-17-15-34(1).png (1440x1140, 780K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VngM80qCOJw
youtube.com/watch?v=gOIxoEB0jBs
youtube.com/watch?v=xCHedAfYtL4
youtube.com/watch?v=S4qxf2XibUE
youtube.com/watch?v=y5-m-BDdmHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Yes. It's heresy.

It's a cult that takes 10% of income and diddles young girls so yes.

The founder basically wanted the papacy but for him and his friends and he got about 30 wives out of it, some underage. Muhammad level shit.

Attached: 1552766045382.jpg (750x732, 213K)

The destruction of the synagogues of Satan is a glorious thing. The bonfire from the Books of Mormon that will be burned in the last days will shine for many miles. Take that as prophecy.

It's a retarded subcult of an even bigger retarded cult.

IT'S SATANIC. HERE ARE THERE MEETINGS EXPOSED! ACTUAL RECORDINGS!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=VngM80qCOJw

youtube.com/watch?v=gOIxoEB0jBs

youtube.com/watch?v=xCHedAfYtL4

>SATANIC MAGIC IN THEIR "PRAYER" CIRCLE!
youtube.com/watch?v=S4qxf2XibUE

Lul, married a qt3.14 mormon gril. 8yrs later she still batshit crazy about random regulars in life. Good mom though.

>decline
proof?

I wish churches would realize that becoming more liberal to stop apostasy is literally the opposite of what you should be doing. Trying to appeal to liberals and gain their acceptance is pointless since they were never religious in the first place. If you’re a deep believer you don’t want to join a church which stands for nothing, which believes in nothing. So many church’s these days take up social justice ideologies and for what? Who are they appealing to? The only way in my opinion for Christianity to come back is if it regains it’s spine. You need fire and fury, you need to fight and die for what you believe is right. It’s about having integrity and actually being willing to sacrifice your own short term happiness in the pursuit of a great good. Right now they’re just circling the drain.

How many babies?

Why do they vote for Romney and McMuffin?

Boy and gril, both blond, blue and good Christians. I'm mennonite btw, the newer kind. But grew up horse&buggy.

So you’re not Old order then

Yes. Wypipo have to get over every form of Christianity if we are going to survive longterm. The alternative is being despised by the most intelligent of our own race.

Judaism can be intelligently criticized from the standpoint of atheism, but not from the standpoint of Christianity because the whole thing is a Jewish LARP.

Nope. Our community was moving away from that when I was still a kid. Farming and such just can't not progress but it was slow and painful. Can't say I hold by any of the Old man designed ways now, but the beliefs are there. My family and I can survive on our faith, our land and our hands.

>It's the Word of God
WRONG
Jesus Christ is the Only-Begotten Son and Word of God.

Attached: Word_of_God.jpg (1280x853, 106K)

Yes. They're turbo neocon cucks. Whites aren't useful if they're going to fight nationalism tooth and nail

We need the old order mennoites and the Amish to continue their ways for the white birth rate. Amish have like 9 kids dad

Sometimes Christians can answer the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y5-m-BDdmHs

Agreed