Defund NPR

Why is this funded?

Attached: defund_npr_hillary.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Jews.

If the world were a meritocracy, people like Hillary Clinton would be on the bottom rung of society (where they belong)

Harry potter neurosis Jesus Christ pure insanity

Attached: harry_potter_brave_protest.png (1024x2048, 3.56M)

She s so fuckin competent, she's hyper competent. Btw did I mention she is competent?

Do you even read books? That reporter has read the book that 99% of people wont read and has an expert opinion on the subject

Hillary thought the USA was a hereditary monarchy, reap it !

Attached: john_oliver_dank.png (1268x777, 221K)

NPR is all grown up, they can get out of their parents basement and pay their own bills.

>woman wishes the world was a meritocracy
HAHAHAHA that's the funniest damn thing I've heard in a week. Any male who's ever worked in the professional world has directly observed a woman get promoted because vagina. Fact.

Attached: womenpaidless[1].jpg (630x418, 74K)

> Hillary Clinton
> competant

Attached: Hillary Can't Handle This.png (503x466, 156K)

Attached: npr_funding.jpg (500x292, 22K)

Keep in mind that the CPB is an arm of the US government and many universities are government-funded.

I did. Here's a recap.
> muh bagina
> muh ebil rusky
> muh ebil whyt boi
> muh cuntry not ready
> muh bagina

fpbp

DRUMPF IS VOLDERMORT xDDDD

NPR used to be alright
now it's going to shit
all their anti-white pro-race programming
also pretty damn dem biased in all they do, never heard any opposition on a single program

Also when individuals/businesses can print or borrow endless amounts of money protected by the armed forces these pie charts are meaningless.

If you deny this, just read their "race and culture" stories.

a : reward or punishment due
b : the qualities or actions that constitute the basis of one's deserts
c : a praiseworthy quality : VIRTUE
but originality, as it is one of the highest, is also one of the rarest, of merits
d : character or conduct deserving reward, honor, or esteem

>I guess accepting bribes to pay your husbands hookers is virtous from a certain point of view.

Yeah, I was a lifetimer for WMRA up until 2015ish when even a semi rural station went far left. Then they lost Car Talk and dropped Garrison, picked up all sorts of nigger and hippyshits.

Still listen on my way to work in the mornings though. Just to get the blood a flowing.

My local station has something called "story slams." Like poetry slams but even more navel-gazy.

I liked listening to their stuff for a while, but I remember two episodes in particular that put me off them entirely:
>small town tranny interview
>week-long series on self-discipline ends with an episode devoted entirely to promoting some kelp-drinking charlatan's book
Disgusting.

The void left by their $makers$ programs lost in recent years has forced smaller stations to feature or make other shits. Which all suckballs, but
> some area in SanFran got a big donor so now we're all going to run The Root(((s))) at prime time.
Most will be done shortly.

>we need to take away guns because of this children's book about a world where everyone constantly has a weapon that's as strong as what the government has

no one would know Hillary Clinton's name if her husband hadn't been president

>Do you even read books? That reporter has read the book that 99% of people wont read and has an expert opinion on the subject

oh i read it, listened to it on audiobook, the old crone narratives it herself, drunk, bitter, and petty, whining the whole way through, complaining of russia and putin and the 'alt-right' and claiming it was 'her turn'. its retarded pretty sure that NPR reporter was taking the piss out on her because no where in that book does she claim to 'wish the world were a meritocracy', in fact, she does quiet the opposiste, ranting and raving like an entitled spoiled child the whole way through.

if YOU have read the book, you'd know that too.

Attached: totallyhumanhillary.jpg (1600x1200, 444K)

Codeswitch is their most racist program
and I thought throughline would be okay but it's basically all anti-american, look at how bad the US is

Why do they always become echo-chambers?