Huge redpills:

Huge redpills:

>David Hogg was one of us, he was unironically dropping subtle redpills during his biggest media coverage, even wrote a manifesto on White Nationalism
>Ethan Klein is a longtime supporter of pol and Jow Forums, has even claimed to be a white nationalist himself, saying "I love saying the word niggerfaggot"
>Lauren Southern is bae, Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro are our only hopes of staying relevant in todays SJW driven society
>without feminism it would be allowed to beat women, abortions would be banned causing a rise in niglet populations, resulting in the collapse of society yes women are one of the pillars of society
>Jews are not our enemies, more like a pesky annoyance, the real murderers and rapists we should be worried about are the japanese (See what they do to the whales, and what they did to Junko Furuta)

Attached: 1553717831278.jpg (640x800, 82K)

>OP is a fag

This.

post proofs or gtfo

>us
>we
>we
>pol
Can you get any more retarded than this? Can someone actually let me know why shills think they can push retarded bullshit like this and ignore all board culture at the same time?

>Jews are not our enemies
Jews reject the covenant of God.

Attached: 1552169617779.png (575x607, 129K)

big redpill right here

Attached: shill.png (255x255, 106K)

Need some sauce with that bait

More like tiny pinkpills

I REQUIRE STRONGER TABLETS

Is that him in the picture... tranies getting hotter

There are counterpoints to all of these but it seems like everyone in this thread already knows that so I won’t waste my time.

Fpbp

WHY WOULD YOU CROP HER FEET YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

Well that settles it! I’m gonna go blow a few niggers! Go Bernie!

Attached: 1553542571351.png (719x683, 658K)

Attached: neinchan3.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Do you want some blackpills?

Attached: 1553462360988.jpg (611x675, 70K)

fpbp

>Jews are not our enemies
Yes

>Jow Forums is christian board
Nope. Christianity and Islam are oppressive authoritarian ideologies. The base of communism.

I don't get this... So are the kikes at war with clinton? Was she actually the right choice?

What, an email between her and Sid Blumenthal, or maybe between her and her crypto Chabadnik daughter?

You're making the mistake of thinking the jews are some monolithic entity with no factions.

Politics is 70% jews fighting jews for power.
The other 30% is fighting goyim.

>So are the kikes at war with clinton?
Yes.

>Was she actually the right choice?
No. The nationalist Jews are cool and the Globalists (Clinton) hate them and trying to destroy Israel a.k.a bring them diversity.

The globalists/liberal Marxists love Islam they are seeing as a tool for global subversion.

>seeing
seeing it

Fuck off kike