Avenatti is broke

TRUMP CURSE IS REAL AND MERCILESS

Attached: broke.jpg (1125x1753, 582K)

Jesus, even I could afford a proper attorney when I recently got nabbed for DUI.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x226, 135K)

Has there been a bigger loser in the past year than this silly fuck?

Attached: 1331743598566.png (492x539, 82K)

holy shit.

Attached: image131.png (532x299, 194K)

Avenatti belongs in prison
He made a career of commuting slander now it's time to pay the piper.
Hopefully bess kalb and William legate are next so we can get all 3 mentally ill Trump haters behind bars.

what kind of retard prints a signature?

>Has there been a bigger loser in the past year than this silly fuck?
Every bong on this board.

Avenatti sang like a bird to during his interrogation.
The feds played good cop but he didn't have a private lawyer to tell him to shut up.

Attached: 154234553oc.png (1052x571, 917K)

He is practically retarded or insane he would probaly qualify for a insanity plea.

The law school he attended should be investigated no way he passed his exams.

In the USA, for a federal case you actually want a Federal defender. For state/local you will want to pay for a private defense attorney.

He seems like the arrogant type who thinks he can talk his way out of something.

Also, from what I gather, the extortion charge came about because he sat down "Nike Executives" to talk about a $20 million extortion fee and they were undercover FBI plants at the meeting to catch him in the act. KEK.

I hope it's real. I hope he does a lot of time in jail.

Attached: incel.png (1460x1058, 1.04M)

Trump conspired with reality to destroy his opponents, SJWs need to rise up against the tyranny of the laws of physics

Attached: HOW DARE THEY.jpg (720x1013, 270K)

>hired an attorney for dui
might as well have wiped your ass with and flushed the money. you would have gotten same results with a pd

>NY felony charges for extortion
>Cali felony charges for bank & wire fraud
>IRS liens and failure to pay taxes for multiple years
JUST

how can one man be so Justed over and over.

fuker was broke early last year.

Attached: AED7EE97-CDC3-4061-9B1A-EF55DDE208AB.gif (444x250, 1.85M)

Lmao based fellow leaf

Kek, put a fork in him because he's done. Another one bites the dust. Teflon Don is still in charge.

Attached: 1541914373557.png (1280x720, 854K)

I doubt it. I didn't even go to trial, prosecutor dropped charges for insufficient evidence. Never submit to any tests if you plan on drinking and driving.

The circle to dot the I means he seeks attention like a teenage girl. I am however shocked at the right slant of his writing. Thought for sure it would slant left.

He still has a pending domestic violence charge.

actually that's very smart. Him being a lawyer himself he could technically represent himself, but it's best to get free representation which will deflect bias of a judge and meanwhile being able to keep tabs on his lawyer

Not true my attorney played golf with all the assistant DAs. He was worth every penny if only for his connections

It's a digital signature from Adobe.
I see the same signature font each tone a client approves a proposal online.

Quick someone start gofund me maybe his buddies at cnn will chip in.

> avenatti

> smart

not that he is smart but it's smart to use that approach instead of hiring someone who will obviously charge a lot since it's high profile case. This way gov't is on the hook to pay public defender and he will know when public defender isn't doing his/her job since he is a lawyer himself