Canada anons, (I'm a burder visiting) what's the deal with all the foreigners...

Canada anons, (I'm a burder visiting) what's the deal with all the foreigners? I spoke to a Canadian about it and they told me that immigrants get all sorts of perks and handouts to help them settle in here. They were like they get preferential loans from the government so they can start businesses and other financial aid that native born Canadians are not eligible for.
Their reasoning was "well if you don't help them they will just be poor and cause crime" I'm staying in a suburb of Vancouver and it is all slants and turbans as far as the eye can see. They own all the businesses, all the houses. You'd be hard pressed to find a single white person anywhere. What gives? If I were to emigrate here would I be eligible for the same handouts and perks or white men may not apply?

Attached: Turd oh on a post.jpg (719x813, 275K)

Canada is dead, the provinces need to be split up. Honestly, just get some guns and annex the queensland that isn't "sellable", that's literally my plan. The royals are cuckolds who let negroids into their family, they have zero power or relevance in this era.

Ugh Vancouver is a shithole that needs to sink into the Salish sea.

If you were to immigrate, you would probably have to jump through a bunch of hoops just because you are not from a shithole country.

The government loosened the requirements for people from shithole counties, so now HIV+ degenerates from the third world can legally come to Canada and stay.

Also, that persons reasoning doesn't account for the fact that new comers commit lots of crime. The Chinese smuggle in fentanyl, the Somalians shoot people and ruin Ethiopian weddings, the Haitians steal, the Jamaicans deal drugs, the Hispanics smuggle in cocaine, the Middle easterners rape and sexually assault children in west Edmonton mall & gun down women in terror attacks that are labeled "mental health crisises", Vietnamese run illegal car chop shops and Chinese tongs & Vietnamese triads operate illegal rub & tugs on Kingsway.

Since you are American, please write your congressional rep and urge them to annex Canada, since annexation is preferable to the plans that the Libs have in mind for Canada. The lithium, petroleum and uranium will make it worth your while.

Attached: IMG_1525.jpg (1936x2419, 1.01M)

I concur that Western separation would be preferable to life in Canada.

Fuck Ottawa and fuck equalization payments.

Attached: IMG_8726.png (1090x545, 38K)

>Canada is dead
Yes, it is. I grew up in Canada and was a kid in the 70s and 80s in B.C. Spent my 90s in Vancouver, when it was really getting flooded with Chinks and Filipinos, Koreans, too. Also, started seeing tons of pajeets, especially in the Surrey area, in the early '90s. I'm done with Canada. I'll never go back. Canada is lost. it's finished in a way that I won't say for the U.S. The U.S. has a fighting chance still, I think. But I have zero hope now for Canada. I actually have grown to hate and despise Canada.

Well that settles it! I’m gonna go blow a few niggers! Go Bernie!

>The Chinese smuggle in fentanyl, the Somalians shoot people and ruin Ethiopian weddings, the Haitians steal, the Jamaicans deal drugs, the Hispanics smuggle in cocaine, the Middle easterners rape and sexually assault children in west Edmonton mall & gun down women in terror attacks that are labeled "mental health crisises", Vietnamese run illegal car chop shops and Chinese tongs & Vietnamese triads operate illegal rub & tugs on Kingsway.
Are you a cop? That was a pretty good run down of how things work there.

if the west split from the east everything would be better
all that we would need to do from there is cast the gva into the sea and dump all the fags back east where they came from

Join leafs

Attached: 20190307_205502.png (557x551, 191K)

No, but my fathers cousin was an RCMP officer who helped bust several Chicom heroin smuggling rings in the 1970's and had to be taken off duty and put in a witness relocation program due to credible threats against his life.

Anyone who is paying attention to what is occurring in this country would probably give a similar summary to the one I gave.

Also, look into Project Sidewinder, if you have not already.

True, the carpet baggers from out east have ruined British Columbia.

Case in point, Victoria mayor Lisa Helps is from Ontario and every decision she has made seems to have been made with the intent of ruining that once great city and removing all of the remnants of its role in the British empire, which is the only thing that makes Victoria distinct from any of the other pacific rim globalized hellscapes.

I have been a Western Secessionist since visiting Ottawa as a lad during the Chrétien years and seeing how wasteful, corrupt, inefficient and fuckign pathetic that city is.

A war between the provinces would be based.

Attached: IMG_8752.jpg (1315x1920, 667K)

>look into Project Sidewinder, if you have not already.
Thanks. Is this the one where the Chinese staff in the Hong Kong Canadian ambassy were selling passports for like $10,000, etc.? The RCMP officer investigating it was told to stand down, and Hong Kong Police intelligence told him that Chinese gangsters had direct telephone access to Canadian Immigration staff, which they had monitored through wiretapping. They Hong Kong police told the RCMP officer, "Hey, you're not going to believe this, but our wire taps on Chinese gang members shows that they are in direct communication with people in Canadian Dept. of Immigration."

fucking boomer memes why am i laughing

Passports are just the tip of the iceberg. It entailed widespread Chinese state run organized criminal elements operating in Canada, the investigation was shut down by the Federal liberal govt.

>widespread Chinese state run organized criminal elements operating in Canada, the investigation was shut down by the Federal liberal govt.
Yeah, that doesn't surprise me. The Liberal government and media buried the story. Also, I remember that maybe 10 years ago, the head or a former head of CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service), said that Chinese espionage and subversion is serious in Canada.

Attached: 1553266712728.png (750x1334, 660K)

That is insane. And they just buried it? So it seems like China is waging open economic warfare upon Canadian citizens and the Canadian government is complicit?

>That is insane. And they just buried it?
Yeah. I think the individual RCMP officer was pissed off and leaked some of it to the media, but the media was complicit in burying the story as per the wishes of the Liberal government. It was embarrassing for Canada. Like the guy above said, the selling of passports to chinks was just the tip of the iceberg. I can only assume that it's still bad.

Attached: 12893479234.jpg (935x858, 63K)

>I'm staying in a suburb of Vancouver
Yeah, I think I found your problem mate

Attached: Based.png (1127x766, 328K)

Looks like I'd have to go to bfe to find white people according to that map. Prince Edward Island?