White women are hitting the wall at 20 now

White women are hitting the wall at 20 now.

Attached: 20190327.jpg (576x1024, 94K)

>fuck
>fucked
>MOTHERFUCKERS
>fuck

ew

>She uses swear words.
>My mom never used swear words.
>Don't like.
I'm projecting but that's what you sounds like. Hate her for the fact that she's a whore, not because she talks like literally everyone her age.

She looks way too good for someone who has hit the wall.

How is white nationalism in Brazil?
Do whites hate niggers at all?
What do they think about American blacks?

Attached: 7les8eh4k5y11.png (256x196, 7K)

Only if her feet are nice

she's smart enough to know that she will but not quite smart enough to look like a non-retard

she would be a cool girl to date if your into your girl sleeping with other men so that you can fuck her and feel other dudes semen on your dick hot

Well that settles it! I’m gonna go blow a few niggers! Go Bernie!

If you look closely enough, you can actually see each individual instance of dicking in the hollowed out look in her eyes.

shame she failed to guard her own life...

Talking like that is modeled on how black people talk, promoted by kikes working in the music industry to make white kids think they are niggers. Lurk more.

Women are officially honorary niggers.

only exist in south of brazil and they are overall pretty based best part of the country

Attached: 1546739553712.jpg (475x356, 29K)

This bait is like 5 years old now

It's uh.. Weird
There isn't really something like that here, whites here are constantly being told they are the worst thing in this country

There's a HUGE fetish around white women, mainly young ones, so mutt women are angry about it

But overall there's no real sense of white identity here, no sense of white culture and no real sense of nationalism or for what their ancestors fought for (apart from some places in the south)

>white nationalism
you mean european
and yes, the brazilian germans hates them and so does the portuguese, the italians and even the natives

Attached: 1549939680083.png (319x331, 173K)

She wouldn't need a dating app if she was a goddess or "deadly seductress".

>I've fucked 60 guys
>I need love
As much of an 8/10 you are, I need assurance to loyalty and you don't make the cut.

fucked more than 1 guy
>thinks she will be capable of true love or happiness lol kek

>imagine being so fucked in the head she openly admits to fucking a small armys worth of men

Well done, jews.

>the best way to represent yourself on the dating scene is to swear nonstop
Get another tattoo billy, it'll really seal that white trash identity you have going.

I know her. Lol. My neighborhood.

Could you IMAGINE trying to have a relationship with that without thinking about DOZENS of DICKS

8/10 you are crazy as fuck thats a modern day 5.8/20
the competition for women is hectic high nowadays raised the bar high as fuck.

drives then nuts drives them to feminism and hating white men when they cant get a chad

That’s a ridiculous opinion

not according to science and how sex affect women differently than men

you're going too far dude. even i'm not that racist

she sounds smart

>I've fucked 60 guys.
>I carry myself highly.
The absolute state of roasties.

It's a win-win for bisexuals

>fucked 60 guys
she is damaged goods

Kek underrated. Ruskiebro

I remember 25 years ago in Clerks how everyone freaked out because a woman sucked 37 sucks. It was unheard of. Now every common white woman out there is getting fucked by at least 50 guys, most of them BBC's.

Women unironically have no clue we think it’s disgusting and repulsive when they’re sluts. They think it’s cool like when guys do it.

I've seen this bio before. It's a bot account, retards.

Attached: 5gr.png (339x602, 207K)

>>fucked 60 guys

once a girl is over 3-4 men, she is damaged goods territory.

>I've fucked over 60 guys in two semesters
>WhY cAn'T i FiNd A gOoD mAn
Are women just not self-aware?

There is no hope for white 20 year old men like myself.

naive ameribro. they never get the one who took her v out of their heads.

Absolutely roasted.

go on

Story time user.

>I fucked 60 guys in two semesters

Attached: 1553469024519.jpg (1080x1440, 222K)

30 feet of dick. If you fell from that you'd break something.

fucking disgusting bitch that pussy must be look like an arbys giant sandwich

>i dont fuck around
>i fucked like 60 guys

WEW LAD

Attached: rx1yuk7lssk01.jpg (790x640, 63K)

haha. based chemicals in the water

her face is pretty, just not her personality.

The thing is that, even if you want to keep her, because she has fucked so many dudes before, you'll need to fuck like a bull to make her not cheat on you

I'd love that desu one of my fetishes. Like spermmania. Give me all of the sloppy eighths!

oooo you know what's funny, I actually worked with a couple of Brazilians and we had this stupid (like dumb, really dumb) cape verdean customer and one of my coworkers (white brazilian-american) said something along the lines of "this is why we hate them in south brazil" I guess by them he meant black people, but I didn't ask further. I wouldn't be surprised if he browsed Jow Forums, kek.

Ur pathetic

imagine being this much a child..

This can't be real

60 in a year? ok, yes.
>1? No big deal

Is that something you made up or what?

Stop jacking off, nerd

>all these ameritards defending their whores

>waste of space

>Now every common white woman out there is getting fucked by at least 50 guys, most of them BBC's.
that's not common at all irl. go outside sometimes.

t. virgin
Sorry man

What's she like?

literally nobody I knew wanted until marriage to have sex and they all have successful marriages.

My mom is really crass, she swears around my grandparents (both sides) and it makes me cringe. How can you hold your self so low that you do that?

>60 guys in 2 semesters

thats only about 6-7 months of time.... what a very pretty degenerate whore.

Correction. American woman. Danish, norwegian, swiss, lithuanian, finnish, austrian girls are still fine. Oh yeah and dutch. Now go gas yourself mutt.

>I NEED

hard pass

/thread

Thousand cock stare

"I fucked like 60 guys in two semesters..."
"...I don't fuck around."

uhm, okay, if you SAY so, but...???

That reminds me of a book How to Win Friends and Influence People. So many people prefer to talk about their own wants as if other people give a damn.

This

define "successful"? by success you must mean the guy makes money, goes to work long days and long hours, while the woman works and fucks around on the side. Thats the "normal" relationship in america, and its only "successful" for an average of several years.

It's old gen x wisdom, I don't think it applies anymore since they fuck so many people that the initial loss of their virginity is a blur.

>I fucked like 60 guys
>I don't fuck around

>I fucked like 60 guys in two semesters

Attached: roastie3.gif (417x480, 198K)

Yikes! Sorry about your virginity :^)

>I fuck 60 guys but you're going to need to work for it
That's not the best sales pitch is it?

Sad, cunt. Ladies? Once you’ve gone down that slut cunt road there’s no coming back. Guys will always see you for what you are: a good for nothing else piece of ass. That’s why we don’t call ya back after we fuck ya. No, it’s not a coincidence. “Slut” pours out of your pores and we know it just like you do. Don’t do it. No one wants a slut except to dump one load in. Cheers.

>Burger falling for jewish sexual decadence

I don't have it, but imagine there's a picture of a tiny Mexican girl asking "Why not both?" attached to this post. I don't think there's such a thing as a bad word but I do recognize that there are certain ways to carry yourself.

She used to be a healthy weight and have a decent body while in high school and her first year of college but then ...

Attached: Roastie.png (1021x576, 799K)

Attached: my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks.jpg (445x335, 50K)

After college she got fat and might be a lesbian according to her instagram.

Attached: Roastie After College.png (991x651, 639K)

Where in south Brazil? Any city names? Towns? Regions? And how numerous? I thought Brazil was purely race mixed mutts.

You're delusional and I feel bad about whoever hurt you enough to become like this. By successful, I mean both partners work and they don't cheat on each other. You see, most men don't want to wait until marriage to have sex and neither do most women. Most men don't want to cheat on who they are married to and neither do most women. If anything, I would think your puritanical expectations would make people want to cheat on their spouses more, only allowing people to be confined to have one sexual partner in their whole lives.

At least she is suffering for her poor life choices.

>imagine being this much a child..

found the cum dumpster

this is a prime example of "Sluttus Turbociolous".

Least its up front....but so are their male counterparts when one is fucked so is the other.
Just look at black americans baby mamas n thugs

Attached: fairtrade.png (778x486, 32K)

>picture posted 3 years ago
>a year later some lowly orbiter is complimenting it.
Stop it dude, nobody likes an obsequious little faggot

I made 3 threads of white alliyah back to europe an no one came

>60 guys
>8ish months
>Total roastie

I wouldn't fuck this whore with tyrones dick

so it's ok to fuck around until you sign a government contract, got it, roastie

If we take two semesters to be 6 months, each with three weeks (excluding one week a month for periods) that leaves 126 days. Thats a new guy every two days, taking into account time probably spent at home for various holidays and the fact that she probably slept with some of them more than once it probably equates to getting fucked every night she's at college.

Blumenau, Pomerode, Gramados, Joinville, Joaçaba

Isnt that like a low euro count?
Had a german exchange student saying she was surprised how many virgins are at my school....back in germany 90-% fucked by 13

Look at all the incel losers in the comments

Better casted as Jabba