Remember when this was going to be a thing?

Remember when this was going to be a thing?

Attached: gibcertificate.jpg (640x271, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cjnews.com/news/canada/editor-apologizes-after-story-claimed-jews-sank-the-titanic
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unfortunately
>"let's replace the guy who convinced Americans that we're the scum of the fucking Earth"
also checked

Attached: ClintSeesALiberal.gif (240x228, 904K)

Look at the new Canadian $10 bill

We got pur niggerbills up here, the replaced our founding father John A. Macdonald with some uppity nigger who wouldn't sit in the back of a movie theatre. Would be a damn shame if people started defacing those bills.

They couldnt decide whether to make it worth 70 cents for every dollar or to make it 3/5 of a twenty

lol finally a way to identify welfare recipients this is great

>and they still wonder why I voted for Trump

>libs still butthurt about the petticoat affair
lmao

>an epileptic nigger on US currency

folks, its going to be a shit show when the Dems get back in office.

Attached: viola-desmond-10-bill-currency-money.jpg (460x488, 52K)

our money is more gay looking and made of old plastic.

Is that what food stamps look like,

Looks pretty huwhite to me.

Vs. our old non pozzed one

Attached: 832-65325.jpg (480x440, 111K)

fucking powerful

white men btfo!

Thank God our money hasn't been Zog'd like this yet

yeah and I remember everyone who got one was going to write "nigger" on it lol

It's kind of sad when you think about how far they have to reach for black and female historical figures. We have a holiday for Martin Luther King, Jr. and he plagiarized everything. His speeches, his thesis, everything about the man was a sham and they hold him up as the greatest black American of all time.

I guess she would what with your flag and everything.

Attached: Viola-Desmond-Black-history.png (487x514, 477K)

Fuck me, these gets...

The fine print text is an excerpt from our "charter of rights and freedoms" about all people treated equally regardless of blah blah blah

yeah its just zog'd in the freemason way

>Putting Harambe on money.
The GhostBusters movie wasn't bad enough?

Well as long as she's named after that faggot kid Desmond, and not a white name like some Scottish clan.

Based Jackson will never be replaced unless its onto a gold coin after the destruction of the FED.

it would have been fine if they did this version "come with me if you want to live"
gun rights for the liberal win, she carried guns

Attached: wanttolive.jpg (312x232, 31K)

He was involved with the communist party of America. It's a goddamn shame that there's a legend being passed down about this nigger. Do kids in school realize he was killed after fucking a white woman at a hotel?

we should push for it. accelerationism!
>MLK $20
>Tubman $1
>Malcolm X $10
>Obama $5
>Jussie $50
>Oprah $100

Attached: trillion-dollar-bill.png (1728x564, 405K)

Better pic

Attached: INLINE_ViolaDesmond.jpg (1280x960, 728K)

top kek

>no trayvon or mike brown

Don't forget Trump put up a big picture of Jackson. Now, I don't really think he's going to take apart the Fed, but at least it was a huge blow to niggers and women alike.

and this for the rear I mean reverse

Attached: index.jpg (174x290, 6K)

$2 trayvon, $56 mike brown

moar liek $0 travon

Attached: tubman gun 2.jpg (702x351, 86K)

They should make a Tree-Fitty bill just for one of them

Attached: 1551747876544.jpg (385x363, 15K)

>What are you looking at racist demcorat?
How many democrats do you think she shot?

Attached: that-awkward-moment-when-leftist-feminists-find-out-that-harriet-25658169.png (500x607, 115K)

>Not taking Ulysses S. Grant off the money and replacing him with a nigger

Yeah, if there's anyone who doesn't deserve to be on our money, it's good 'ol Grant. He had the most corrupt fucking government in US history, and he was a crybaby who couldn't look at blood in the Civil War

why? His twitter handle was @NO_LIMIT_NIGGA

fitty cent on the kennedy half, biggie smalls on the 3-fitty

my pee-pee is hard

Thank fucking god this didn’t retard it’s way into the new treasury!

Next month...

>Movie theatre negro is on our money
I fucking hate this fucking country so god damn much. I seriously wish the worst future upon this shit hole.

Also
>King's patent loading gate

What the fuck, that's a 66, not a Henry 1860

every time I have a bill higher than a 10 I rub it all over my balls and asshole

i stamp merchants and redpills on my bills

underrated

It didn't even take a high-capacity baby-killing clip.
>trusting niggers

I put them on the train tracks.

>implying you wouldn't

Attached: tYLPu2X_d.jpg (546x546, 26K)

Harriett "got more ass to overfill a bath" tubman

Monopoly game money would have more value. Seriously! Nobody would exchange that shit!
Zimbabwe wouldn’t even touch it!!!

Attached: 147653E4-5DA8-424F-B366-D036299347EB.jpg (853x640, 137K)

Fucking cuck wanting foreigners on our money

Shut the fuck up boomer

Attached: 1553686400748m.jpg (750x1024, 84K)

Doesn't look black.

All the people on the current "lower" bills, Washington, Franklin, etc., except one, Hamilton, are being mocked by the federal reserve. They all were against it.
At the same time there's a reason Madison, and Chase are on the 500, and 10,000, and it's no surprise Wilson was given the 100,000 spot.

Harriet Tubman was a lifelong Republican and gun rights advocate

Attached: tubman-final.jpg (600x300, 23K)

lmao when you're so lazy evolution took it into account and gave you a fatter cushiony ass to sit on

You are the 2nd retarded mutt to say this so far There is seriously something wrong with you 56%ers, try google retard she was a nig.

Fuck civ-nat faggot.

it happened in Canada instead, on our vibrant new rainbow money

You can't even get notes of that size. I shopped some banks trying to see if I could get a $1000 for a gift and they were all like
>LOL GET A LOAD OF THIS GOY NO, SON, YOU CAN'T GET ONE OF THOSE ANYMORE

Didn't Washington and Franklin die long before the Fed was even created?

I wish we could move all of our shit people over there since your country is so accepting of them

I thought they are were gonna go willingly if Trump go elected. Of course you can't expect much from chronic liars.

>Come with me if you want the gibs

They were against a central bank. The only reason it's around now is because some fucks died on the Titanic who were to vote on the measure.

kek.

Attached: 1552510445675.gif (487x342, 240K)

Thank heavens for Trump. Put the niggers on the food stamps. Make whites embarrassed to use food stamps

Attached: 5112FEAC-21FD-4C5E-8BD9-65DA8B604422.jpg (533x234, 40K)

>vertical
just chink my shit up senpai

(((Canada)))

Jews sunk the Titanic
cjnews.com/news/canada/editor-apologizes-after-story-claimed-jews-sank-the-titanic

Attached: 8C0DE010-7075-476C-81B3-B4598D4C1DAE.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Please look at this one if you want to mock us, it even has a cucky speech and you can make out that pozzed building is the "national museum of wypipo = bad"

Idea: print these bills and back them with the right exchange a twenty to buy a live nigger slave free and clear.

Attached: 1549539543070.gif (300x277, 1.82M)

This is what the food stamp customers look like as well.

Except the customers are IRL fatter and nasty and throw food on the ground because they can't figure out how much they can buy before they get to the checkout or if it's legal to buy that with food stamps.

Come with me if you want to nig

honestly we need to all thank Jack Lew. who due to sheer culckoldry even aloud the treasury department to draw that up, but was smart enough to make implementation something that would take until obamammy was out of office, giving america a chance to stop it.

press SF to spit on jack lew for supporting obama and to pay repect to him for at leat giving us the opporunity to correct the problem.

/Thread

>why is the canadian dollar worth nothing?
cause theres a nigger on it.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (439x805, 106K)

The battle with the Globalists was raging even then. They were trying an economic take over of the US as soon as the country had formed. It all started with the 1st National Bank. Washington and Franklin were against it. It took them 140 years or so, but they finally won around 1913-1931 depending on how you call it. It's been the same families and groups on both sides fighting since then.

Attached: traitor.jpg (640x544, 153K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|16|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 16.png (320x360, 219K)

Yah that too. Lincoln wanted greenbacks and was against them, Jackson, with his famous, I killed the banks statement, Grant tried to stop them too. Hamilton was one of their boys though.

Personally I was looking forward to the new $12 bill.

Yeah, It's a big joke to them.

I've been arguing in my city council for years to get a $7.38 bill. They keep arresting me and throwing me in the drunk tank!

I still have one of those from my last trip to Canada.

>when ya ass fails the pencil test
That's an oof and a yikes from me

Attached: 1479089748022.jpg (480x360, 11K)

She's cute.

Thank you for enlightening me about the pencil test.
You will now be hearing from attorney for damages to my sides

I printed out a bunch of those to scale, double sided. Crumpled them up a little to make them look real. I stuffed those fuckers everywhere I could.

>Dropped them around restaurants, gas stations
>Hucked a handful of them out the window on the highway
>Stuffed them in mailboxes
>Mailed a handful of them to Ted Cruz with a note that said “cheeze fundz”
>Left them tucked in bathroom stall dividers
>Glued one to the front of the DNC office door in NC
>Dropped several in the Charlotte airport
>Squeezed them into people’s cars through the driver door window seal gap during the summer

Fun times were had. Pissed off a lot of people

How long ago? Those bills are pretty damn rare to get in circulation now, were phased out in the very early 00s. I always liked them better than the shitty plastic Aussie money we have now. The 20s and higher had a kino hologram square thing in the top left

Attached: Canada 50 Dollars banknote 1988 William Lyon Mackenzie King.JPG.jpg (1600x719, 539K)

This was the actual 2017 American Gold Eagle coin that was released.

Attached: 117772_Slab.jpg (900x900, 215K)

It would be kind of fun to rile up libfags and the groids by writing racial slurs all over the bills.

Attached: 1543612581700.png (1281x719, 650K)

It was a scheme by the Jews to launder gold because they knew whites wouldn't buy it.

WE

Attached: http _i.huffpost.com_gen_1847422_images_n-CANADIAN-2-BILL-RARE-628x314.jpg (630x315, 60K)