Why do women destroy society?

And how can we stop them?

Attached: many_mouths.jpg (562x549, 199K)

Gas 'em

Rare
By revoking their rights to vote:
Pass a law which says only those who bring a net tax benefit may vote. This way you get rid of most of the minorities and woman with one single stroke without looking like an "evil nazi"
Alternative:
By fucking them

Attached: 1553720146290.jpg (1024x745, 318K)

It's a shit test for the men. One western men are failing btw. They dont actually want these invaders (unless they win of course) . They want their men to prove they aren't weak enough to let it happen.

Mens thirst destroys society. Project more. This person is a literal who for any non virgin over 25.

Sounds like a whole lot of gas. Also you failed last time.

You don't let faggot fuck-up boomer children raise retard beta males that follow wamen because they smell nice and their chance of getting a pussy wet is close to absolute fucking kelvin.
That and allowing women to make ANY choices EVER.

Because the are allowed to without any personal consequences until it's far too late.

Attached: 1536658331101.jpg (929x960, 123K)

because they dont know how to be civil
remove their rights

Oh fuck! I love that photo. So hot when she ventilates her cum-bucket, and then takes a photo of it. Thanks user. Saved

Nah. Women are literally retarded, they think that they want this because shlomo says so.

We all have more power in this arena than you think, Op. Assert it by simply ignoring them. Multi colored hair and face jewelry? Get the fuck outa here! Slutty clothes and bitchy attitude? Buy bye! Spouting lib-shit talking points? Can’t hear you! Shut them down!

How would we extinguish the flames of rebellion?

Its the cucks glorifying them , they are nothing but weak fragile small minded creatures

I wish i didnt find that pic so hot

Women are highly narcissist in nature, which is so many of them are leftie entitled snowflakes as well, they are also very materialistic, they love to go shopping and spending money on useless shit that will probably lie around and never be used, they are the biggest consumers and conformists, swallow anything the MSM sells them without question as long as it feeds their ego and makes them feel good at the same time they don't acknowledge that its actually them who are ruining the environment, even if they voice concern for it( AOC, Greta the aspie thunberg).

Attached: NLxGV7c.jpg (435x460, 78K)

Shhhh! There’s one now!

Attached: 34CED7A5-A7F4-46AD-AD7B-371DBFF17912.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

Too bad most guys nowadays are thirsty beta cucks and would jump off a cliff if a hot girl told the to do it.

because men allow it

Why do I have to keep seeing these gay threads. Women are children, treat them as such

The rebellion of women and minorities?
Does not seem like a threat to me.
But it would be nice to promise programs of economic incentives to help people gain the right to vote and say shit like "Work more and you will get to vote too!"
Just so they can keep their delusions and keep slaving away.
If it is masked under the guise of an economically driven decision and not an ideological one most normies won't get it.

Attached: 1551370447264.png (758x874, 735K)

here is an update. i made her mouth eyes smaller and closer to her real eyes. wish i had three cocks

Attached: many_mouths.png (562x556, 289K)

>It's a shit test for the men.

this

>Women are literally retarded, they think that they want this because shlomo says so.

Actually they don't. Women being conformist only "want" this because it's promoted to them and they aren't sure who the new winner might be.

Attached: feminist.jpg (735x735, 74K)

>Why do women destroy society?
Because they are kids with tits
>And how can we stop them?
Take basically all rights since women sufferage

Because they don't understand that they can't have everything they want and it's opposite. Women don't have an empirical nor objective idea or view of the world they live in. To them, everything is magic boxes. They don't understand that resources on the planet are limited to the physical mass of the planet. There isn't an infinite supply of anything, not even sunlight. They don't get that. They don't understand that when people say "no" to them, it isn't because they're being big meanies. It's because they may not have that thing to give them. They are spoiled children who throw fits because they don't understand that mommy and daddy can't afford to buy them a new barbie dreamhouse every time they leave the house. So they tantrum and tantrum, causing betas to see opportunity. The betas then gaslight them into thinking they can and should have everything they want, both sharing the process of tearing society apart brick by brick in a destructive waltz of tantrum and desperation. The only answer is for the betas to be beaten back and women brought to heel. I can't say how that could possibly happen in this day and age.

>that bulk pack of chicken ramen
>not getting a bulk pack of based spicy chicken

You had one fucking job

By stopping the jews

Control them
with equal parts of

love
hate/psychopathy
understanding
dgaf attitude
occasional threats/slapping/bodily harm
make up by being a romance freak

Attached: 1551196903791.jpg (750x750, 54K)

Sorry user, I failed.

tax season, its time for some thotditing

if white men don't support the rebellion it will fail, just like all other movements

> Why do women destroy society?

Because they don't plan or build it, just benefit from it. They take it for granted and don't appreciate or know what it take to keep it running. Man walked out of the trees; women got dragged out.

>And how can we stop them?

Realize this fundamental, biological truth and stop giving them power, stop giving them leadership positions, stop automatically giving them resources for existing.

You give them too much credit. They're dogs waiting to be feed by any master with meet. They don't think about this stuff. It IS a shit test, but it's not coming from any sane, rational place like all of shit tests aren't sane or rational.

Easy
>civil war
>exterminate jews
>destroy ruling political class
>install provisional government
>repurpose post-war RWDS to thot patrol duties
>unilaterally impose a new constitution limiting sufferage to married white men aged 18-65
>include amendment to prevent the return of the jew

Women are biologically predisposed to assimilate to the conquering tribe. It's like telling a chameleon not to change its colors.

Attached: women nz.jpg (1240x698, 107K)

Rape all thots. Problem solved.

this
and this

also because the think with their feelings rather than brain parts and tend to be altruistic to a fault. they want to help because they can't predict that their actions might damage them in the future. nothing wrong with helping someone just don't destroy your country in the process.

Attached: teef.jpg (306x497, 41K)

Also don't treat them with kid gloves either. They start getting aggressive and/or insulting, get aggressive and/or insulting with them.

Jews let them do it

i just nod my head, smirk and say "okie dokie" and never let a bitch touch my stash.

You can't fail at something you never attempted, kike.

so we should just give them space? And this will save society?

Attached: 1548404733303.jpg (900x1200, 175K)

Is that mouth photoshopped?

Attached: sp.png (357x413, 138K)

Women are half of our race. They're as much victims of the degeneration of our culture as we are.

nope.

Attached: teef2.jpg (600x372, 106K)