WHAT IN THE FUCK?! REALLY?!

Jow Forums? THOUGHTS?
dailygalaxy.com/2019/03/warp-bubbles-nasa-manipulating-spacetime-to-achieve-faster-than-light-travel-weekend-feature/amp/

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-172704.jpg (720x1280, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjeujElo48Y
youtube.com/watch?v=iXO6zXNd_yM
youtube.com/watch?v=lG9XJl10ZQk
youtube.com/watch?v=EWjC_mrucY4
greatlakesledger.com/2019/03/21/quantum-physics-study-revealed-that-two-realities-are-existing-at-the-same-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>scientist raped a journalist

I heard "Warp" and came here as fast as I could

Attached: Berserker.png (1050x928, 869K)

Anything we can think of we can do. God was cool when he created this simulation. He gave us the map editor.

How would time move for people traveling in a warp bubble? We all know time and gravity are very strongly linked.

I think you're sliding.

White ethno-exoplanet when?

Attached: Hugo-Boss-nazi-forms-1.jpg (498x368, 36K)

This. I have been summoned aswell

>(((Einstein)))
Relativity theory is bollocks. Time doesn't slow down, just some processes do

Time doesn't exist. It's a made up variable to make equations fit together nicely.

Did they Make a Geller field first?

Literally the storyline of Halo.
Hungary settled Reach. It was a planet that was ethnically Hungarian.

bwahahahah! YEAH, OKAY! just because its valid theoretically doesn't mean it can be created with tech we have today.

Autopilot Engaged
Warp Drive Activated
youtube.com/watch?v=XjeujElo48Y

Attached: AuraHighlight.png (883x407, 628K)

nice

Attached: cb1ce380db886130997118a137685118bcecd938_600.jpg (600x338, 37K)

>Reach.
Wasnt that planet larger than Earth?

> They say they have found a way to configure the hypothetical negative energy matter so that the warping could be accomplished with a mass equivalent to the Voyager spacecraft.

Fake and Gay

Attached: 1501250164591.png (728x733, 282K)

What happens if the warp ship hits a space wall and we get an alien transmission
>"FUCK OFF, GALAXY'S FULL, YOU GOT PLENTY OF MOONS YOU CAN CRASH ON THOSE IF YOU LIKE"?

fake and gay shit to squieeze out funding. Space is fake

youtube.com/watch?v=iXO6zXNd_yM

Attached: Caracal warp.jpg (1600x1200, 161K)

Attached: 884F20C1-3DC6-4EEE-9EE7-14D85F1EBD70.jpg (554x554, 60K)

>NASA
ITS FAKE AND GAY

>Voyager spacecraft
hey yo, how much do dis fucker done weigh anyway?

Attached: USS Voyager.jpg (1550x994, 1.1M)

Yeah the concept of warping apacetime hasn’t long been our best chance at FTL travel.

Rather than try to break physics to go super duper fast you literally move space around the craft, it’s like a super dumb loophole in how the universe works

No

Attached: 7DBFD1F4-A383-4510-8687-D8073FDEF0C5.jpg (1600x680, 238K)

>God was cool when he created this simulation
he's a fag lmao

I say we build a warp ship, load it with tendies, and just fire it off into space.
It'll confuse the shit out of whoever finds it and if it crashes into a planet the tendie remains will evolve in time to a race of sentient space chickens.

>common, typical, clickbait article headline

Cock sucking OP: “OH MY GOD, REALLY? WHAT THE FUCK, THIS IS CRAZY. POL, THOUGHTS???”

Daily reminder it was a MEXICAN physicist who invented the first practical warp drive.

Jow Forums BTFO

Anything the scientific establishment labels impossible has likely been made possible

Fucking heretic shits time to die.

Attached: emperor_trump.webm (1084x600, 1.82M)

Nice rendering

I've never encountered a youth that fancies themselves smarter then Einstein before, how very unique and not at all played out.

what the hell that's amazing. who made that?

>The geneseed, emprah

Attached: marine_cruz.png (394x441, 383K)

its all fake. they canbt do it and didnt think the em drive could create thrust. even if you think it wont create much thrust you dont need much to stabilize satellites orbits without using compressed gas

nasa is currently faking more mars pics and being reposted on /x/ over the past 2 days. just like a few years ago with that tree stump but this time its a plastic bag in frame on the nasa web site

You'll never be allowed into space unless you take the right for yourself. If they ever announce that FTL is possible, prepare for war.

It's Real. john Titor, using singularities to create a time displacement gravity field.
youtube.com/watch?v=lG9XJl10ZQk

>Sees his.
Holy shit.... how the hell the cameraman didn't get grabbed by the government? You got anymore?

John Titor predicted it, but he must have changed events in our timeline because he says General Electric makes the time machine. Maybe showing the blueprints got other people started?

Attached: mesin-waktu-john-titor.jpg (1200x630, 157K)

A dude in Italy did it. He did it to protest Trump, didn't really work as he intended

It was for an Italian parade
youtube.com/watch?v=EWjC_mrucY4

Attached: marine_trump.jpg (1050x1285, 1.57M)

I already feel like we're in some 40k tier universe, just that we are only 2000 years into it, born 38,000 years too early.

"Slaanesh typically appears in an androgynous form in which it is a woman on the right side and a man on the left with two sets of devilish horns growing from its head. Slaanesh can assume any form; male, female, hermaphrodite or no gender at all. Slaanesh is the Lord of Pleasure, the Dark God dedicated to the pursuit of earthly gratification and the overthrow of all decent behaviour, as well as hedonism and pleasure for its own sake. He is the God of Obsession, the Master of Excess in All Things, from gluttony to lust to megalomania. Wherever mortals are ruled by their own unquenchable desires, the Dark Prince of Chaos is there in the shadows, whispering, tempting, and feasting on a banquet of souls.”

Attached: 1373281006978.jpg (1073x1226, 307K)

Attached: chaos_has_won.jpg (946x720, 165K)

Got anymore info user?

So Slaanesh is the one who is fucking with the west

Attached: Astartes.gif (941x429, 1.5M)

It's mostly Tzeentch right now.

Attached: cultists.png (1600x1200, 1.98M)

Too bad this article is just a summary of events prior to 2018 and makes no mention of how Harold White, the scientist at NASA who's working on these exotic drives, has been oddly quiet since the propellantless EmDrive he was testing turned out to be a fluke caused by the Earth's magnetic field interacting with the power cables of the device.

One of the best movies of all time.

Emperor preserve us

Attached: 1552093481072.jpg (1063x751, 383K)

More fantastic pseudoscience from NASA instead of doing any real work.

Get on my level chinks

Attached: 1549833205341.jpg (470x680, 39K)

Zephram Cochran was Mexican?

Attached: ZeframCochrane.jpg (220x183, 24K)

I can feel the warp overtaking me, IT IS A GOOD PAIN

Anything space related/NASA/ govt is/are doctored hoaxes. Earth is flat, all info on subject is censored/
disinformared.

Nasa = Nazis it's just superior German technology user!

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?

Attached: 1537516770082.jpg (2049x1496, 807K)

Light speed isn't real because photons themselves phase between this dimension and another one. This gives the illusion of photons behaving as a wave and as a particle. Proof: greatlakesledger.com/2019/03/21/quantum-physics-study-revealed-that-two-realities-are-existing-at-the-same-time/

Attached: cygx1_ill.jpg (1728x1224, 1.41M)

Given the chance would any of you leave for another planet?

>clickbait from a shit blog
hey, how about we talk about that 3 year witch hunt collapsing, are you avoiding it

ur a fag, fag.

Get on boat and fall off the edge dumb dumb

based illuminati occultists fucking up time space

Depends. Is there a warm, tropical beach planet populated by oddly erotic tentacle creatures with multiple vaginal orifices?

Don't ever let a fucking spacecraft leave earth to infect another planet.

They surely won't put based & redpilled individuals on there. Don't let them corrupt god's body even more by spreading the disease to other cells.

That's racist against Earth niggers

Resesrch eric Dubay you basedboy

sanity is for the weak!

Attached: warhammer-40-000-demons-chaos-khorne-word-bearers-space-mari.jpg (1332x850, 257K)

>looking into
Yeah it's fucking nothing the amount of Energy needed to even bend "Space" is hundred years away if not thousands or impossible.

The closest thing we can have atm are Solar Sails which Nasa is already working on.

When the sentient AI operating the Good Ship SJW concludes the best way to end its suffering is to crash into the nearest star and burn all the purple haired lunatics to a crisp ceremonies will be held in its honour.

>they won't agree with us, so we should stop all human progress

Glad to know that people like you won't exist in the future

Attached: 1545429338494.jpg (245x255, 14K)

>tfw the multiuniverse jews force other planets to take us in and give us gibs

Attached: 1289417234981324.jpg (620x350, 103K)

bob lazar was right?

We are going to spread zionism to the entire galaxy, bitches! Die for Mars Israel, goyim!

We need to take all three ships into the center of the anomaly and create a Static Warp Shell.

oh fuck nigger we bout to enter the 40k universe

>Warp
Do it faggots. Open the portal already.

Attached: oops_by_mr_culexus-d46czgs.jpg (450x770, 177K)

Alcubierre wrote his warp equations as a rhetorical thought experiment. They literally require a magical material perfectly designed by nature to make it work. It's a "perfectly spherical cow" conjecture and nothing more.

The people at nasa working on it are known kooks who fall for every retard idea that comes around. They worked on the thoroughly discredited "EM Drive" and they're probably working on a perpetual energy machine based on plugging a power strip into itself because they saw one on youtube and they lack the expertise to know why it doesn't actually work.

Attached: 688168146814684.jpg (266x214, 28K)

Considering that Earth will become like a forge world due to global warming, you're not that wrong

>I already feel like we're in some 40k tier universe, just that we are only 2000 years into it, born 38,000 years too early.

whatever happens I think I'll keep listening to what the divine magic star frogs have to say and disregard everything resembling an elf

Attached: 56157967_2261090290806056_6147130835268009984_n.jpg (500x713, 58K)

>EH'S HERD YOU'Z GOT DA SPACY TRAVEL'Z MIND'S IF WE'Z TAKE EM?

Attached: 1552608837333.png (600x448, 332K)

Em drive has been tested and works fine. Do you even spaceforce bruh?

0W0

Attached: 124543567576.png (707x2048, 1.31M)

Nope. Experimental error was the cause of the "thrust".

I don't even have to read past the headline to know the article will mostly consist of wishful thinking, speculation, and misunderstood information regurgitated by some shitty brainlet journalist.

Nasa doesnt have fucking warp drives. They probably just speculate that such a thing may be possible if we had unlimited amounts of useful power and engineering far more advanced than anything around today.

I don't think anyone should ever leave this planet imo. Not even the most based white nigger out there. Everybody has been turned to shit at this point & those who haven't live somewhere in the woods & even they seed it.

Attached: IMG_20180906_154955.jpg (2048x1716, 1.46M)

Even if we did have those things it's still impossible. FTL motion in any form is a direct violation of causality. You'd have to disprove cause and effect before you could even get started on an FTL drive or communications device or prove natural FTL phenomena exist.

Yeah, let's just wait for an asteroid hit us then, right?

EM drive produces a laughable amount of thrust. Nobody would use them even if they were actually verifiable.

At this point, what other hope does the world have than a giant rock fixing everything? I hope it lands in israel or yellowstone.

You asked for it

Attached: ASSDASDAS.jpg (790x988, 234K)

>Anything we can think of we can do
Really? Ever tried eating your own head?

More lies these faggots haven't been able to get anything past the outer orbit

Attached: 1509016002682.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

If an asteroid hits us, humanity will be extinct, it wouldn't fix a single thing

Attached: peak slaanesh.jpg (640x800, 132K)

Enough dinosaurs survived that there are still birds today and they didn't have any technology. we'll survive.

Attached: asdas.jpg (659x1024, 166K)