Millennials

Why aren’t millennials buying houses and having kids? America has a BOOMING economy and record LOW unemployment. What is WRONG with them?

Attached: DF6DB23C-F8AA-4EC0-9D74-FBE2E4C5995B.jpg (2096x3724, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-12/best-u-s-job-numbers-ever-not-if-you-re-out-of-work-for-a-year?srnd=premium
bea.gov/news/glance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are entitled pricks who want everything handed to them. Have no idea the hard work their parents’ generation put in...

yep
dumb kids should be paying a mortgage and social security tax

Attached: 1533779368566.png (2060x2212, 210K)

Well that settles it! I’m gonna go blow a few niggers! Go Bernie!

>mutt

Fáké rolex, the magnification window should 2.5x the date

Wearing a watch LOL ishygddt

Attached: 1553542170690.jpg (466x700, 48K)

Imma use guacamole in my Fleshlight for the first tiem tonight.

Wish me luck bruv.

Wtf.. i found the missing link now?

PS im gonna heat it up first, not gonna fuck it cold

R...Ron Perlman? I-is that you?

COULD IT HAVE TO DO WITH A HUNDRED YEARS OF HYPERINFLATION AND AN ECONOMY ENTIRELY BUILT ON SENDING AID TO ISRAEL YOU FUCKING JUDEO-MASONIC KIKE

Yes please tell us about all the hard work fucking our world up you retards did. Now we are stuck trying to unfuck ourselves and make money. Kys faggot.

Boomers Grew up in a 90% white country, we now live in a 50% white country where niggers and mexicans have taken all jobs VIA affirmative action or because they are willing to work for slave wages all so they can buy a new pair of timbs.

Whites require more of a reason to work, an Ideal, and all Ideals have been killed by BOOMER CIVICNATIONALISTISRAELPEDES.

ALL BOOMERS live in a fucking Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville paradise where they cannot even see their own children suffering. Young Whites are dying of despair; suicide, drug addiction, and all their parents can say is "WHEN I WAS URRR AGE IIII" and "YOUUU KIDS ARE LAZZZYYY, BOOOOOOOT STRAPPSSS"

kys

Attached: eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGABjh4fJNohQgpSUCLtfVXfv3dd81mV2c6o-sgMcQ-pchxWdq_Rm-5z9auUZYuu8oaiWet7trQIYGB2mTMn5 (200x200, 3.89M)

im a millenial and my wife and i just signed on a house this year. checkmate, op.

protip: move out of the city you faggots

Oy gevalt, what naughty goyim!

Whites have an inherent connection with nature and can sense that the Earth is nearing overpoulation. Lower IQ races don't know and don't care. It's more compex than that including subversion of the west, foreign aid etc. I won't go in to it now though.

Why is your arm so hairy?

That shit is gross man, get some long sleeve shirts or something.

Who gave the chimp a Rolex ?

Oh look, a k*rd

>low unemployment

According to what? The feel good U3 bullshit. Not that a fair share of them aren't fragile little wiener kids that can't manage their own life worth a damn, but at least take a look at the U6. A bunch of them are working shitty part time jobs with shit pay too.

Bump

jesus christ SHAVE your FUCKING ARMS absolutely disgusting

>not having hair on your toes
You are no man

just get a job m8

>not wearing an Omega
>buying a Rolex
I bet you have Live Laugh Love on your living room wall too

Attached: watch.jpg (1600x1200, 135K)

God that band has to be so painful with that much hair

howd they get the watch all the way on the gorilla?

Yea, you're still gonna spend hours every day commuting because our infrastructure is overloaded from the spic invasion. They just keep building commie blocs in big cities though.

Fucking kys

>BOOMING economy
2.6% gdp growth in the 4th quarter of last year. signs of a recession abound. even with trump tax cuts of 15% most american companies couldnt produce double digit earnings growth last year in any quarter

but lets waste money on reporduction and houses so boomers can retire in white neighborhoods because they deserve it after having let inflation take over and ruin everything... right yea i will get right on that grandpa right after i give a nigger money

continued

also its not great unemployment when you consider 1 every president but obama and trump had 3% or less unemployment AND that people that have been out of work for 1 year or more are not counted by the government tracked unemployment figure

references

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-12/best-u-s-job-numbers-ever-not-if-you-re-out-of-work-for-a-year?srnd=premium

bea.gov/news/glance

partly this, OP

you have to convince entitled children who are in their 30s right now that they should marry their long term boyfriends or girlfriends (when most millennials deny having a relationship at all - they still think they're in college/high school and being in a relationship is 'uncool' and they don't like 'labels, bro' and they just fuck casually even though they talk every day on the phone, they constantly go on dates or even if they move in together they're still no 'official' It's fucking weird) then you gotta convince these idiots that it's probably best to own a house instead of renting for their family's sake but that means leaving the city and the vegan grocery stores and the yoga classes, and the kale smoothie shop, and so on.

Like pulling teeth or herding cats.

Nice 16610. I bought mine in 1996 paid $2400 used, sold it in 2014 for $4500.

Attached: ---------VoteLambright2020_UBI1700.jpg (1191x463, 118K)

Bootstraps kiddo.

I assume you’ve taken out a six figure loan to short the market if it is such a gauantee that a recession is coming

An Omega is more expensive then Rolex.

buy a $10,000 rolex and an Omega, wait 10 years, see what is worth more.

Wayne. We don't need UBI. We need you to remove non-Whites. What will you do about that in order to get my vote?

Attached: 1553711432310.jpg (768x960, 82K)

They have taken your jobs because you white people are lazy as fuck
That's why niggers and shitskins are mass arriving
Because the Caucasians now are lazy as fuck specialty the millenials

>buying an omega
>not even a vintage speedy

Explorer is better a far better than railmaster anyway.

Just because it's low unemployment doesn't mean it's quality employment they're all getting.

Yeah let’s all move to the bumfuck burbs and hang with soccer moms and faggot dad types. Kek no thanks, granddad, rather live in a over priced shitty city.

BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAP

I really don't think now is the time to buy either. collecting bubble is going to burst and I dont think its going to be favorable for the autism that is collecting Submariners.

pretty sure they take jobs because min wage in my country is the equivalent of being a millionaire in yours.

literally why would we buy? the only way we can afford to buy million dollar homes is with credit, and if we buy shit with credit then were just fucking our country even harder.

boomers and millennials are both pathetic when they buy in the division

boomers and millenials could teach each other ALOT, but instead they cross their arms and blame each other

just as (((they))) would want

i refuse to buy a watch without a moon phase complication. a few clients away from this bad boy.

Attached: yes baby.jpg (555x244, 35K)

Slow down asshole. I'm buying my first house by the end of the year, my gf is a cancer survivor however and my family name is probably going to die with me.

>Record low unemployment
enjoy working part time earning minimum wage for all eternity picking fruit or scrubbing shit off of toilets

>ID PUTSZY
Sup putz, fuckin faggot

First of all, yes personal responsibility is of the most importance for an individual. But seriously, boomers, the equivalent wage back in 1960 bought you a house and a car where making double minimum wage for 40 hours a week gets you a studio apartment if you are lucky. The purchasing power of a boomer is around 4x as much for housing and school than somebody today.

I think you misunderstood me, I was referring to the inflation of prices for high end watches.

moonpase is a shit complication that ruins the dials of otherwise excellent watches. The 1815 Annual is so good though that Its forgivable. I want a Lange 1 so fucking bad.

At least have the fucking decency to get it in White Gold tho, Its too busy in yellow.

>a few clients away
jesus! how much do you charge for a blowjob?

que son unos cuck de mierda,que solo quieren fiesta y ma fiesta y ver como los cuck blancos hijos de puta le quitan son hembras blancas

a booming economy that could burst at any moment.

quit blaming the millenials. we blame you the boomers and suddenly your jimmies get rustled. get a reality check and stop being a faggot. put yourself in the shoes of the millenials. times have changed

now fuck off.

Attached: 40rWxau.gif (1280x945, 434K)

>Buying houses

They already have student loan debt that is the equivalent of a mortgage.

>Having kids

See above. Also the last three generation of women are cancer. Stay childfree and single until roasties start sucking off shotguns en masse. Then we can have a discussion about rolling back wahmens rights and force them to be viable wives and mothers again. Until then, stay the fuck away from women.

tambien que solo piensan en estudiar hasta que tienen mas de 30 años,y cuando salen a la calle no saben trabajar con una edad de mas de 30

Because they were sold out by older generations. Because they were sold out by the Masons. Because they were sold out by the government. Because they were sold out by their families and communities. Because they were sold out by the Globalists. Because they are being kept as slaves.

Attached: 1postxthisid.jpg (640x480, 175K)

indeed I did, apologies.

Let's offshore, force mass immigration, and then automate. Then we will blame someone, mellinnials?

i don't have a very big collection and went straight for my grail watches once i got into the hobby. i budget 10% of my take home for "entertainment".

good policy, whats in collection and maybe also what do you do?

anyone who fucking commutes in this day and age is a fucking dinosaur. you deserve lumbar pain from sitting in traffic. we invented the internet so we don't have to fucking travel... WORK FROM HOME BUILD COMMUNE, TRADE WITH OTHER COMMUNES, DON'T EMPLOY NON-WHITES

Probably has shitskin blood coursing through his veins

God I wish that were me

Because boomers have artificially increased the housing prices by purchasing multiple houses as rental properties. But it doesn't matter, the house of cards will come crashing down soon.

Very well said

Jobs don't pay enough. The wealth being generated goes more to the top, and less to the workers. Inflation= money continually loses value, low interest rates = can't save money, high housing prices = can't buy shit, stagnant wages = fuck you.

Kill all boomers. Rebuild a functional society.

usually its management who are the dinosaurs and get pissy if theyre renting office space for people who work at home.
Also I feel like they just like to look over their serfs and feel slightly less powerful if theyre king of a slightly empty office.

All you beed to know about boomers is that they care sbout status symbols like watches. How fucking maladjusted do you have to be to believe in the value of things like that. These people spend the price of a car on male jewelry.

When you can only afford to live 2 hours from work, and your boss hates the idea of working from home.

>They have taken your jobs because you white people are lazy as fuck
>That's why niggers and shitskins are mass arriving
>Because the Caucasians now are lazy as fuck specialty the millenials
Imagine being this bluepilled
kys

Millennials are the hardest working generation. If you disagree, then die.

don't want to disclose too much because i'm paranoid but i have a casio f91w (lol), an orient, 2 grand seikos, an omega and 2 tudors. can't be assed to look up reference numbers (not very good at horology sry.) i kind of lied when i said i refuse to buy a watch without a moon phase complication but i fell in love with them. the a. lange & sohne will be my first big big purchase and i'm going to follow it up with a patek nautilus.

i'm a sole proprietor and i work in consulting.

Based millenials.

I do ground utilities and infrastructure man, commutes are hell my guy and fuck you for having such narrow vision.

Millenials have two modes: work yourself to death and be under constant efficiency surveillance by technology and preformance review OR become completely disillusioned by the dwindling prospects while boomers pass legislation they don't understand to turn over the last of your rights to monopolistic companies.

You live in lala land

The most enslaved generation for sure. Broken by debt slavery and all the charms of (((modern))) world

That's an inclusive "or", because I'm both

The hard work of a steady job, high labor value, and low inflation.

Millenials and zoomers are gonna kill everyone and everything.

I almost puked a little

Get fucked with that ((())) shit. It's the rich boomers who are mostly Anglo or Dutch.

LITERAL MONKEY HAIR WTF

Attached: B55AD5F8-E921-4318-88EF-7387D2A551AB.png (600x580, 341K)

references are autism, its fine. Dude I totally get it, Im trying to get into a highly selective ********* but also like shitposting on Jow Forums the paranoia is real.

Consulting is based, Im a fucking retard with no skills besides being absurdly good at interviewing. Looking forward to the day when I have no more freedom left but can at least throw money at my problems.

Good. Y'all boomers deserve death. If it were possible to kill your ghosts we'd do that too.

>BOOMING economy
First mistake:
It is not booming. It is artificially inflated.
Corporate debt is at unprecedented numbers.
Also stock buybacks on an enormous scale (also never seen before in history) created value on paper only. No real value was created by those in any way shape or form.
The "booming" economy does not benefit your average "millenial". It benefits the spoiled brats who never worked a day in their life for daddys billions.

>record LOW unemployment.
Second mistake:
The unemployment number does not account for the quality of the jobs created and not for their pay. It does also not take people who are working multiple jobs into account. It is not unusual in your country to have one person working three different jobs. Your government keeps track of different unemployment rates. The one you are referencing and the one that your government and news outlet love to boast about is the least telling of those many unemployment statistics.

This. Boomers complaining about millennial work ethic will be the first against the wall.

Because you would have to make upwards of 100k to responsibly pull it off. The average single income in America is 25-30k. They can't afford the bloated prices on boomer shacks or the usury ass raping mortgages to get them.

I got this one yesterday.
I like the clean design and it's cheap.

Attached: uhr.jpg (588x700, 45K)

Sexy as fuck wut the hell are you talking about soiboi tranny bitchtits

Attached: 1997FF6F-0F80-475A-9368-1E9439A92497.jpg (544x703, 63K)

Im a millenial. Dont forget that gen Xers are automatically included with boomers.

Nice watch bigfoot

"Interest rates are so low!!!"
*Million dollar houses*
*Can't save money because interest rates are low*

Thats a seriously hairy ass arm

No. They got fucked too. Just not as hard. We have to be choosier with them.

This is my mindset. Why would or should i bust my ass for a future that empowers my adversaries?

Oh and boomers not only fuck over each other they fuck over their kids.

They don't appreciate the finer things.

Attached: 1529378183963.jpg (640x640, 43K)