North Italy is infested with Asians and niggers

Jow Forums should apologize for lying to me. I was in Italy last summer, with my gf. We lived in Lignano Sabbiadoro in a pretty comfy hotel. But holy fuck North Italy is a shit hole. Niggers everywhere, mostly beggars or scammers trying to sell junk. I pushed the nigger that kept following me, trying to sell me selfie stick into the water canal thank God no one called the police.

But the biggest disappointment was when visiting Venice. Almost every shop and restaurant was ran by a chink. It was such a relief to go back home, thank God that we're free from multicultural agenda.

Attached: 1523099646221.jpg (495x660, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/167076728/
youtu.be/xid2_oEP5ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, right...

there are almost no Italians in North Italy, take a trip there and see for yourself

i was last in italy in rome in 2010 and i don't remember seeing a lot of foreigners. what i wonder is which region is the most italian? i'm guessing maybe molise or basilicata but good luck finding a job there.

The last time I was there (Pisa area) was 2003. There were a lot of Asian tourists and some actually very friendly African street merchants. I only can remember one beggar. Everyone was quite polite. Now I am afraid to go back though.

most of blacks stay in the streets of big cities to sell thing
and yeah venice is a chinese/japanese colony

go to trento or emilia next time

On summer we move off the country,we go on vacation like you,of course you find only niggers and tourists...

This isn't a travel blog, kurwa.

pretty much the same
only 6% of us is immigrants
nothing close to france

Chinks are subhumans.

Attached: 75B45138-0DD9-4023-A8FD-65AFC9B7B3EC.png (800x1672, 209K)

(((user))), this pasta's birthday is next week, why didn't (You) wait?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/167076728/

Attached: we got a badass over here.jpg (480x360, 9K)

kek, you found it. It's not pasta though, it's 100% real

Just looked at some streetview pics, and yeah, looks pretty much the same but with smartphone selfie idiots.

Chinks and Poojeets own 70% of the businesses and houses in Italy and other Euro cunts.

The locusts wont stop until you are all dead and replaced

/thread

Pisa is now infested.

which part of pizzaland isn't infested?

Less important cities, little towns and the countryside.
This doesn't mean every big/relevant city is full of niggers.

only milan area is particulary full
but chinese tourists are everywhere

Attached: insediamenti_immigrati_italia.jpg (1531x2300, 491K)

You are right. Like double the amount of Asians. I only checked out Luca,Volterra, San Gimigiano and Sienna so far. (Liked them more back them, felt more comfy)

next time come to the South and ignore the memes mafia doesn't give a shit about tourists

I nearly got into a fistfight with a Senegalese nigger who was hassling my wife and I in Rome ("Ay mayne, nice shoes!), but otherwise there weren't all that many in Rome and Naples, just a few niggers hanging around Trajan's Market and some gypsies selling selfie sticks at the Colosseum.

Ewww look at all those AMERICANO flags

you fuckin idiot, those are chink invaders setting up their operations

you will be china/india soon

i did the math
val d'aosta 3
lombardia 5
trentino 4
friuli 5
veneto 5
emilia romagna 5
piemonte 4
liguria 3
tuscany 4
umbria 5
marche 4
lazio 5
abruzzo 2
molise 1
campania 1
basilicata less than 1 percent
apulia less than 1 percent
calabria 1
sicily 1
sardinia less than 1 percent

i'm pretty sure that just refers to military bases, not like americans are moving there en masse

well i'm impressed

useless
our national statistic office count as Italians those who got citizenship, which are 200K every year; if you want to know how many foreigners are here, go to a primary school or to a maternity ward in hospitals (aggravated by the fact that their fertility rate is DOUBLE than ours)

well clearly those numbers are artificially low but is it reasonable to suggest that basilicata, puglia and sardinia are probably the bottom 3 regions in terms of percentage of immigrants even if the percentage for each is higher than what i calculated?

Northern italy is a bit bad, still nowhere near of the other cucktries in Europe. Rest is still ok

cool story bro

Attached: 1487224676667.jpg (310x310, 21K)

yes, they "follow the money" and avoid poor zones; same with mafia, which has Milan as capital now

Why are southern Italians so Based?
youtu.be/xid2_oEP5ho

Don't go to Prato.

Do the mafia shake down the Africans because they don't like seeing them on their streets or do they recruit them as chumps to peddle fake rolexes and shit?

The mafia brings in migrants for under the table money

Where exactly did you go in northern italy?
Venice is a shithole but the rest is still alright.

There are some nigger infested neighbourhood but it's nowhere near as systemic as you make it out to be.

Absolute bullshit.

Was in Bologna recently - yeah there are a few niggers selling fake Jordans but not many.

it's always amused me that diamanti is from prato and his wife is chinese

are some poles a problem or all of them ?

how's fort trump coming along

Wrong she's from taiwan.

Who's funding it? Can't imagine the migrants are very wealthy

>Was in Bologna recently - yeah there are a few niggers selling fake Jordans but not many.
just piss off who ever you think is in charge

Can confirm. Just got back from a week in Venice, Verona, Padua and the surrounding countryside. Small villages of 500 people had 20 or so Africans just loitering in the town square. The small town we stay in had been blacked, African school kids on bikes, Africans walking around the little town and generally just looking like an eye sore.Verona was full of Africans as well. Venice not so much as it was carnival, more tourists.

Never knew it was that bad, genuinely felt sad, can't imagine the state of affairs in another 20 years.

>>African street merchants
Couldn't get away from those rats

Why are you talking to yourself? Is this your first visit here?
You need to go back.

Write a bunch of emails to our fucking mayors or they won’t change their mind.
Tourist places in Italy are utterly infested with brown people illegally selling things to strangers and no one is doing anything at all.
Literally every negro without a proper job gets hired by the local gangs and gets sent into the streets with the lowest possible quality of merchandise.
Those people are overtly annoying and sometimes they even pose a real threat to tourists.
Literally EVERYONE complains about brown people harassing tourists and no one gives a shit.

Since when do shop owners stand on the shop floor shilling products? These are obviously employees selling to their own kind because chunk tourists do not speak English, let alone Italian. These shit tier shitfucks are the first to go when the wave of chink tourists slow down.
You are in a very special tier of retardedness to even think that they are shop keepers.
Chinks may own a few cigarette stores. Who the fuck cares?

The fertility rate is a big problem for Italy. You have some villages that haven't even got a child under 18. Those villages are doomed. I've even seen small towns and villages offering young people homes to renovate for €1 provided you spend the cash to do them up. Italy is soon going to be super-aged, meaning more than 25% of the population will be over 65. The might not be foreigners in the countryside but the countryside is dying a slow death and the cities will be full of them. I don't mean to sound grim but that is how I see it.

(((Who))) do you think?

Better dead than filled with niggers.
Also we all know (((who))) to thank for our birth rate issues.

>Northern is infested by niggers

They're called terroni

It is pretty sad though user. Some of those villages look pretty comfy especially up in the mountains. Property can be quite cheap in some areas too but the villages look kind of deserted and abandoned. I wouldn't mind living there myself but earning a living would be a big problem.

>earning a living would be a big problem.
If you don't mind commuting 50-60km you can get a job.
Within that distance you can get to a major city from pretty much anywhere in northern italy.

Thats true I suppose but then I wonder why more Italians don't do it. Why are they in such a rush to abandon the countryside? I would love one those stone houses up in the mountains even if it needed fixing up. Maybe thats just me but I have thought about it and looked at houses over there. Maybe someday I will up and leave and give it a chance. Anyway user good chating with you but I need sleep.

I'm not a first visitor, esbarassing as it might be

wow it's almost as if chinese aren't known to be tourists everywhere

Yep, that is pretty true. At least the chinks would let me use their wifi

you're flag looks a little bit like my flag , herr hitler

Venice is a shithole to be avoided at all hazard. Just stay in Florence and you be just fine.

you fucks should still pay denbts though

>Spending your time in a fucking tourist magnet

You might as well cut your dick off and jump off a bridge faggot

Stop with the lies Jamal Ahmed.
During the peak invasion of niggers Bologna central area was filled and is still filled with every kind of nignog and muslim, Bologna is no different frim Milan or Rome and has been always lefty pandering to the multicultiralism being also a uni city.
You start with the station gypsies, pass through the piss stench of the streets around the station, NEVER EVER visit La Montagnola Park complex, it's literal Hell on Earth. I could write a book about it but the news talk themselves enough already.
t. someone who traveled there daily fpr studies

Thank you mafia italiana, just like the Mexican mafia you maintain the niggers menaced and well behaved.

That map is outdated, old of more than 10 years ago

and in addition includes only the legal immigrants resident in Italy.

fuck off cunt, I just want to get fucked in the ass by mysterious guy

Because most people want a fast internet connection, close supermarkets and cinemas, clubs to go out at night etc.
You have none of those in a small village and if you're an average normie you get bored very quickly.

Also personally living in the city shaves 40 to 50 minutes off my commute compared to if I were to live back at my mountain house, and having almost 2 more free hours a day makes a huge difference. I'll move out to the montains once I'm retired or if remote working really catches on and Elon gets his shit together with Starlink.

this is some next level shitposting. are you australian behind a proxy?

Was in Rome last summer, the actual population is mostly Italian, which was great to see. It was hilarious flying back to my own country, and seeing there more people who don't look like me than were in the foreign country I just left.

What makes you say that about Basilicata? I have ancestry from there, big if true

Attached: 1553697164014.jpg (452x818, 119K)

>What makes you say that about Basilicata? I have ancestry from there, big if true
i have ancestry from the south too. i figured basilicata wouldn't have a lot of migrants because it's so small with no big cities. basically what this luigi said

Going to the towns my grandparents are from this fall with a cousin. Pistichi, Basilicata and Boiano, Campobasso.

Praying to God that things are okay there. Would be heartbreaking if those towns are ruined.

Where are your people from?

pisticci**

>Campobasso

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x315, 11K)

>Where are your people from?
salerno, vasto in abruzzo, possibly muro lucano in basilicata, not sure. did you apply for citizenship? i live in an area where the nearest consulate has no openings so i dunno what to do. i would assume that the migrants to the south stick to either cities or coastal areas but there's also some evidence that they work in agriculture which may be further inland.

Why doubtful? I've been working my way through all my grandfather's old documents detailing a property his family used to own in Boiano. What about it?

My gf's family is from Abruzzo, she's been and says that the province is beautiful. Haven't applied yet, but we're lucky enough to still have all of our immigration documents from the 20's-60's, so I'm planning on putting that in motion soon. When you say no openings, what do you mean? Do they only take a certain number of people per each consulate per year?

Because I'm around Toronto, and I'll be fucked by a decades-long waiting list if that's the case, I'm sure

>I've been working my way through all my grandfather's old documents detailing a property his family used to own in Boiano.

Attached: verydoubtful.jpg (1000x289, 32K)

>dad, why do antagonize me so?

Alright I'll explain it to you because it's literally incomprehensible if you're not italian.
It's a national meme that when somebody mentions Molise, you're supposed to pretend it doesn't exist.

It's such a small region that most people only know like one or two people from Molise, so the meme goes that it doesn't actually exist and it's just a made up place.

>When you say no openings, what do you mean? Do they only take a certain number of people per each consulate per year?
i believe you have to book your appointment online. but you choose which type of appointment. it doesn't take long to wait for a visa or passport but citizenship is completely booked until july of this year. my local consulate only processes these citizenship applications twice a week, and i think it's like a total of two people per day. they are very understaffed.
>Because I'm around Toronto, and I'll be fucked by a decades-long waiting list if that's the case, I'm sure
yeah but there is another option. if you stay in italy beyond the time of a vacation (at least 2 months i think) at a certain point you can apply in italy and supposedly it takes less time. i don't think you even have to establish residency in one city, just as long as you have stayed in italy long enough you can have the application processed there. of course, finding a job that isn't work study if you don't have an EU passport already is probably difficult. in my case i can't even apply with the rest of my family (who have a file open) because i had to move for school and work and you apply based on where you have residency, if you do it outside of italy.

>B...but we wuz Samnites n' sheet

kek, thanks for letting me in on that

Whereabouts are you? big city+big Italian population or no? Because there are a ton of Italians here, and if that's the case our consulate may be better off

>Yeah but there is another option
I've been thinking about just dropping everything and going over there, but the money aspect of it is daunting. It'd be tough to get a working visa without a job lined up. I've heard it's not out of the ordinary to get work under the table there, but I'm still working on the language so I feel like I'd have a rough time.

Are you getting citizenship with the intention of moving there? Or for other reasons?

>Whereabouts are you? big city+big Italian population or no? Because there are a ton of Italians here, and if that's the case our consulate may be better off
no there's very few. your office probably has more workers but far more applicants.
>It'd be tough to get a working visa without a job lined up. I've heard it's not out of the ordinary to get work under the table there, but I'm still working on the language so I feel like I'd have a rough time.
>Are you getting citizenship with the intention of moving there? Or for other reasons?
possibly with the intent of moving as i know the language pretty well. i started studying it at uni 10 years ago. i suppose if i pursue translation as a career it would make sense to move there but that's not a high paying industry, especially not in italy.
if you happen to be a college student or grad (especially if you have teaching experience) there is a program for student visas that comes with a paid stipend for the summer: acle.org. it's a teaching position in various cities in italy and it doesn't seem like a scam.

also that program doesn't pay for travel to italy but they apparently cover housing and food. it's not high pay but it is pay and i think you get a tefl certificate out of it. student visas are really easy to apply for compared to work visas. i studied there the last time i went in 2010.

>the money aspect of it is daunting.
I don't know hwo much you make, but living in Italy is pretty damn cheap compared to Canada if you're in a large city.
I'm in Torino and you can easily get a small apartment for 3-400€/month, and utilities would be around 100 for everything (30 gas, 20electric, 30-40 for gigabit internet + 20-50GB LTE traffic and unlimited calls, 15 for water).
100€/month for food is enough if you cook it yourself (even if you eat premade crap which is usually much more expensive).

I'll keep that program in mind, thanks. I've got a master's in literature and a year's worth of teaching experience; hopefully I can turn that into something. Thanks for the advice, and maybe I'll see you over there in the future

Those were about my expenses when I was in grad school in a town here, and I easily broke even on just grants and teaching pay. Great to hear.

In general, how do you guys tend to regard foreigners of Italian descent? I'm half, the other half being norman french via england. Given that I learn the language, what should I expect?

I visited Florence in 2012, although I'm not sure if that counts as Northern Italy or Central Italy, it was definitely infested with nigger beggars. I didn't see any Asians though.

>In general, how do you guys tend to regard foreigners of Italian descent?
Well, it might not be what you want to hear but most people will consider you just Canadian.
If you do move here and assimilate they'll have no problem with you though, the only thing you have to pay attention to is being critic of Italy, at least until the people you're with have started thinking of you as italian.

Italians love to shit on Italy all day long but we get really irritated if someone who we don't feel is Italian does it. It's a sort of "only I can pick on my little brother" thing I guess.

Good to know. Believe me, I wouldn't be looking to move there if I didn't love the country. The time I've spent there has made me me never want to see Canada again

I'd be fine being Canadian in the eyes of Italians, I guess. My grandparents did everything they could to be more "Canadian" than Italian when they came over--funny I'd be doing the exact opposite a few generations down the line.

If they could see this country as it is now, I tend to think they would have toughed it out in the poor southern regions for just a few more decades

how much of this depends on the political ideology of the italian in question? i ask because a lot of the SJW type of stuff common in burgerland also happens in italy with buonismo. the insults of salvini are similar to the ones made against trump.
i wonder whether the right wing italians have a narrower definition of who counts as italian compared to piddisti

I did and you are full of shit. This board is garbage and nothing but lies and stupid conspiracy theories.

thats veince in the summer, its a hell hole
Italy is 90%+ italian, and 7% other white, 3% are turks/africans/asians

Funny how that works out, I'd love to live in Canada for a few years. We don't have the kind of nature and wildlife you guys have over there. I bought a house """innawoods""" that people have told me is too remote to live in... and the closest neighbour is like 150m away. The village center is like 10 minutes drive away.

Virtue signalling SJWs would definitely tend to give more credit to a foreigner's opinion even if it is critic, and use it to reinforce their shit beliefs (see, the Canadian says and look at how tolerant and advanced they are! we should be like them!).

That said if you move here and act like an Italian, right wingers won't have a problem with you being critic of certain things, as long as they don't feel like you're trying to change the culture or certain things that are felt as quintessentially italian.
Basically if you complain about bureaucracy being slow everyone will cheer you on, but if you get all pissy because you think people drive too fast they'll probably tell you to fuck off.

>we don't have the kind of nature and wildlife you guys have over there

It's okay I guess, but the place is a frozen hellscape for about 6 months out of every year--and the winters are beautiful, true, but after Christmas you start to get tired of dead-looking trees and grey skies. The days are still below 0 here right now.

Here's the thing with Canada, you basically have two choices: live in a small community surrounded by the worst kind of degenerated bumpkin the continent has to offer, or live in a big city, all of which are essentially the world's toilets at this point.

Canadians in the country are the most uneducated, cultureless, apathetic bunch imaginable. Picture the perfect consumer: a man who has no past, no traditions, no understanding of the way things are, and who chooses to replace those things with fantasies of watching the next Marvel movie or buying the newest pickup truck. And they're all fat and disgusting