VOTE RESULTS

HERE ARE THE VOTING RESULTS OF BREXIT.
TL;DR
>BREXIT DELAYED
>NO DEAL CANCELLED

>Motion B: That this House agrees that the UK shall leave the EU on 12 April 2019 without a deal.
NO

>Motion D: The UK Should join the EFTA , and stay in the EEA and the Single Market. Plus a negotiated Customs Union. (Norway Plus model).
NO

>Motion H: Stay in the EEA only.
NO

>Motion J: That this House instructs the Government to ensure that any Withdrawal Agreement and Political Declaration negotiated with the EU must include, as a minimum, a commitment to negotiate a permanent and comprehensive UK-wide customs union with the EU.
NO

>Motion K: Labour's alternative plan, a permanent customs union with the EU, close alignment with the single market underpinned by shared institutions and obligations, dynamic alignment on rights and protections.
NO

>Motion L: Article 50 to be revoked on either the 11th of April or 21st of May if there had been no Withdrawal Agreement passed by parliament. In order to stop No Deal.
NO

>Motion M: A peoples vote on any Withdrawal Agreement in a confirmatory vote.
NO

>Motion O: Seek a holding agreement with the EU until a Trade agreement is signed. If the Withdrawal Agreement is not passed. (Article 24 of the WTO).
NO

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (1200x800, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pCps64cbBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Douze points... 12 points from Germany

No deal cancelled.... Oh you silly cunts

Not only is no deal cancelled, but now there's probably going to be a General Election and Brexit is probably delayed until the end of May at the earliest.

>Should we give vote to the public?
>Nah m8
>??????
>Democracy

You already had the vote retard. Not respecting that is anti-democratic
In any case, Britain ain't leaving this time around

Not even that.

>Okay guys should we just say fuck it and leave
>no
>Okay should we maybe only sort of leave?
>no
>Okay what if we just cancel brexit and stay
>no
>Okay what if we let the people vote on how we move forward
>no

kekked

The country was still uninformed back then.

they will vote again Monday for the closest options, which I believe was the customs union one.

Perhaps mention the aye/nays faggot OP, instead of just no.

customs union was only because of labour whips
cons will whip against and we'll be in the same spot

No it wasn't. It was the old and well informed that voted you out, not zoomers who have just finished school now

Orrrduuuuhhh

Two world wars at it's us who are the idiots?

Nobody knew what a brexit meant apart from what farage and johnson told them.

You say that as if it is a surprise. Come on.

:)

So? We had one vote.
PM? Looking for a third one.

To be honest I don't give a fuck anymore. Makes fuck all difference to anyway, you'll get shafted by either side. I will vote when I submit my self assessment figures next January.

*and.

>everybody was just as uninformed as me when I was 16

Attached: 1553716652982.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Oh shush. Ignorance can't be used as the excuse.

I don't know how stupid you were or are but it's possible it is on par with brittish stupidity, yes.

You keep pushing Europe to the brink with your behaviour and yet you expect us to be a party to it.

>Everyone but me is stupid.

>I don't know how stupid you were or are but it's possible it is on par with brittish stupidity, yes.

Attached: 1553710841753.png (600x450, 9K)

Oh I'm not saying we don't need a reform. But the union is young. You could have stayed and shaped it with the rest of us.

Can someone please tell this Yank what "No deal" means

Leaving the EU like holding the power button instead of waiting for the comp to shut itself down? Forced exit, quick timetable, no survivors?

No hard feelings. I love Roskilde.

everyone was hoping there would be less immigration and that was it

>BREXIT DELAYED
again, this is getting boring

David Cameron tried but you'd have none of it.

No more fishing in each others waters
Border control between South Ireland and Northern Ireland
No free trade

Me too

>you'd have none of it
Not me though. I believe in a united europe but I see the faults in the union as it is now. UK could have made a stand with southern and eastern european countries. Euro scepticism is pretty high there.

This. How the fuck is the UK still a semi-functioning country at this point? Literally no one knows what they want.

You can't get an extension beyond April unless you agree to May's deal according to the EU

Is the trade really free now? Why do you need to ask the EU's permission to regulate your own borders? Are you really that eager to fish in Dutch waters?

No deal sounds fine?

Jesus fucking Christ

As a bong this Brexit fiasco is the most honkpilled shit ever

All I can do is laugh

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

No Hans we aren't making a stand in front of a firing squad.

You could have been the firing squad you idiot.

I'm sure no deal wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for Northern Ireland
Watch Perkey Blinders on Netflix

I don't care anymore. I just enjoy Anglo butthurt.

Attached: honkrun.gif (498x498, 207K)

>May: "P-please vote for my deal a th-third time Parliament, I'll go if you do"
>Also May: "SECOND REFERENDUM???? WE ALREADY HAD A VOTE YOU NONCE"
what the fuck is wrong with the UK

Attached: 1545858812784.png (497x459, 331K)

I've seen it. Have you considered nuking them?

Muslims and antiquated powermad rich people

Why does the EU want England to stay so badly?

Democracy is fluid, opinions change, votes Express opinions. Vote is needed

A no deal Brexit is the thing that will send the global economy into a major recession. We are teetering already. Europe knows this and the UK knows this. Seems like it would give the UK some leverage, but are too afraid to play a game of brinksmanship.

Because this is the beginning of the end for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pCps64cbBs

Attached: 4v6zgicwe2f21.jpg (563x543, 81K)

Nah, EU lets Bong to fuck themselves and come back to apologize.

It's not the UK border, it's that the EU's outside border changes if the UK leaves, and they rightly want to control that, so there won't be a million Pakis coming in.

no, you don't vote over and over until you get the result that you want

Q

Why, so you can just shove France in the line too? It's just evil Hans.

So if politician wins a vote once he should be in office until death?

Dumb bongs had no idea what Brexit will bring on them. They let memers like Nigel tell them what to do.

Because imperialism.

Good. Fuck it. I want all of the spics to go back to mexico and for my toothless british bros i want the EU to collapse into canibalism and nuclear strikes

We thought it meant to leave the EU. That's what I voted for. Nobody asked for this endless talk about some unobtainable deal.

>all ministers are allowed to flip flop, change minds whenever they want and are trusted to make decisions on behalf of the people
>the people arent allowed to change their minds

Attached: 1551722870495.jpg (320x320, 23K)

What language are you speaking? I cunt understand you

I bet that Nigel would escape to Germany if everything has gone shit.

Attached: you silly, silly fucking bong.png (714x590, 407K)

I'm gonna skip the low hanging fruit of them LOVING to have a couple million more pakis and ask: why is that the UK's problem? So the outside border of the EU shrinks. People travelling from England to the EU need to present a passport?

What am I missing?

France and Germany are running the union into the ground. They need opposition from within the union. You could have been part of that opposition.

Right, that must be why we don't vote once every four years to change our leader. After all, one vote is sufficient to represent people's unchanging opinions years after the fact.

Schools, hospitals, health care, policing, military, transport infrastructure, thought crimes, public unrest, politics..

What’s fucking wrong with the UK?

Everything, everything’s wrong.

EU wants every nation to stay because it wants to become a single union of states like USA

Give us a general election then lad, every time we don't like what the government is doing.

Hes just saying that it wont be a disaster. The UK doesnt benefit from the EU. The poor countries only benefit from the rich. kinda like niggers in America. The UK is just attempting to cut the cord on the bloated dead body tied to its leg on a sinking ship

Hola como estas la criatura

Yeah, nah, you're right, democracy is totally just 1 vote on anything and the outcome is the outcome.

All I see is Hans crying.

Honour the 1st vote and leave without a deal

Everyone knows this is the proper way

People won't want to vote again if you don't honour the vote

Two wrongs don't make a right.

It could never have been. Kalergi wanted a brown underclass.

Don't make us bomb you for a third time

bots? theyre all saying the same irrelevant point???

No goes in all fields

when you're forcing the EU to pull the trigger for you

Whats funny is the EU will only have lasted since 1993 lmao. The US has lasted since 1865. Euros, you cant mix capitalism with communism

No, the EU border doesn't shrink. Just google 'what is the Brexit backstop' for an explanation. Warning, it's extremely retarded.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I VOTED FOR

NO SURVIVORS

Attached: NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.gif (642x292, 3.71M)

Literally no one in the EU wants the UK to stay. Just let the dumb pakis and poo’s burn in flames. Stop prolonging their life by extending Brexit.

Scotland and N.Ireland will rejoin us soon enough and leave the UK anyway.

I'll take false equivalences for 600.

very stupid point, making a mistake and then reversing your mistake is better than just going with the mistake and hoping for the best

They can vote all they want, but it doesn't matter.

Which episode of monty python this is from?

Nigga the UK can't even afford basic healthcare and food without EU subsidies.

>imagine being this naive

Huh? The UK is a set of islands. They border no one

They don't learn any other way.

Attached: Fotothek_df_ps_0000010_Blick_vom_Rathausturm.jpg (220x220, 17K)

DELAY = STAY

BREXITURDS B T F O

Attached: 1530555690027.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Prepping the bull Sven?

Poor Scotland. They just missed out on becoming independent and then fucking Brexit happened.

Fuck the E.U.

Substract all the pre EU migration and they damn sure can dipshit

imagine being such a defeatist

Scotland voted to remain. They dont want independence

post EU migration*

Nope.

Attached: 1496446848954.png (737x514, 425K)

if you allow this, then the ruling class will just drag their feet implementing any law or policy, or referendum that they don't like, and just call for a new vote when enough time has passed

How many votes are enough votes? Do you vote twice on every issue waiting two years between each vote before implementing a law or referendum? If two votes, why not three or four?