Western """Christianity""" hate thread

Attached: 1547519722802.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

I fucking hate when white people adopt african kids.

I've have slightly *some* more respect if they even adopted american black kids. But nah, let's go all out and get a nigger straight out of africa.

Attached: 1552711762991.jpg (263x191, 6K)

Well that settles it! I’m gonna go blow a few niggers! Go Bernie!

Picking up christian chicks is the easiest hing in the world. Just flex a few bible verses and promise to be together if we have fun a few nights and boom, face first in the bed calling you daddy.

Attached: images (15).jpg (300x300, 18K)

DELET THIS

Implying she didn't get blacked

No. May Allah(swt) kill more such little white kafirs

Attached: images (6).jpg (480x640, 35K)

Real Christianity isn't this faggy nigger shit going on nowadays. That's Jew-and-Jesuit Christianity, like Episcopalian, Catholic, ELCA Lutheran, etc.

God and Jesus are pretty based about keeping with your own kind. That's why God separated everyone, and also invaded Israel with niggers whenever they strayed from him or his law.

The messages of Jesus about turning the other cheek are largely existent because: (1) you need to recognize that in God's eyes, you are just as bad of a sinner as most niggers, and shouldn't be unforgiving when you have been forgiven for the same things or worse, and (2) to show that whoever hits you is the real bad person when you have not only done nothing to be hit for, but haven't hit back. That doesn't include self defense, as Jesus told his followers to carry swords.

>That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - Romans 10:9 (KJV)

>For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.- Romans 10:4 (KJV)

>But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. - Romans 4:5 (KJV)

>He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. - John 3:18 (KJV)

>He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. - John 3:36 (KJV)

Attached: KJV.jpg (1200x1200, 469K)

You're an idiot if you think Jesus supports racism

user thats not adopted....

Yes it is you Christcuck subhuman. Your faggy fearmongering tactics that try to indoctrinate more followers don't change the fact that you turn the other cheek and act like complete faggots.

Blacks are a plague

Attached: 1551396907314.png (652x657, 558K)

Attached: 1551396879092.jpg (735x1024, 140K)

Christianity is basically just conformity and rationalization. It's the majority religion, they conform to that for social points and to fit into the group... Then they rationalize their behavior with Jesus "forgiving them" and "only god and judge them". That's why so many Christians fuck outside of marriage even though it's a sin, sin doesn't matter because they're magically forgiven.

It's the religion for people who don't want actually want to follow any moral guideline or standard and just be accepted for being part of the group. Hell, that's all of religions but the Western Christcuck variety really have the game mastered.

Attached: ifeelgood.png (750x1096, 1.31M)

Lmao you're a dumbass if you think white people care about aborted babies.

Nice try, faggot. It suck loving in fear a white man is going to elemenate you and your family soon in a very embarrassing was and posted on here for people to laugh about?

you rapist pedophile lost during the Ottoman wars and will lose again when Deus Vult rises

Attached: 1553676467817.png (1137x987, 66K)

The greek language has two words for enemy
>political enemy
>disagreement with neigbors and friends enemy
Jesus used the latter
The Bible is a boom about how white Christians should treat other white Christians

Attached: 1544812298658.jpg (1021x1024, 261K)

What she sees vs what we see

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 49K)

Guys I just love Jews so much! I love Jews! Jews are so awesome! Israel #1~!

Attached: christian-zionism.jpg (300x225, 26K)

Most abortions are none white though.

Sin is not forgiven unless you repent. If you do not repent, you will face damnation.

scoffield evangelicals are heretics you faggot

Attached: 1546715007164.jpg (2005x1221, 594K)

Muslims aren't any different, if not, more dangerous. Christians only complain from Facebook and their car door. Muslims try to drive vans into crouds and blow shit up.

Religion needs to go. It's a primitive version of population control. It's all obscure stories interpretated by multiple people with multiple agendas and you get the leftovers and then you have to extrapolate the "meaning"

LMAO, literally everything wrong. First, God is an ever-loving and forgiving being, but you MUST repent, if you don't it has no value. If such was the case there would be need for Hell.
Also, it's usually the MORE ATHEIST countries that are the most brainwashed by government and media, since they don't have a religion they pull all their faith in the state. The history of Jesus alone is the history of a man HATED by everyone, and still he kept his principles and his mission. You got it COMPLETELY REVERSED, the same way Nietzsche got it completely wrong when he attributed to Christianity the lack of " will to power". As a matter fact, the less religious, the more suicidal and nihilistic.

It's important to me that everyone worships the Jews! It's right there in the Bible!

Romans 1:16 - Salvation is "first for the Jew, then for the Gentile".

Attached: christian-zionists.jpg (820x550, 229K)

>American "English"
>t. Low-IQ Blue-collar garbage
Remember this Christscum bitch? More to come soon

Attached: Ebba.jpg (557x550, 25K)

pagan larping and getting fucked by your mantrain doesnt coincide with christian values does it cumdrinker

Attached: 1550174553263.png (1433x1072, 2.57M)

You sound like a heretic yourself, you don't love Jews therefore you're not a real Christian!

Attached: judeo-christians2.jpg (280x230, 32K)

fake Christians

Attached: 1552195316281.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

Romans 15:27
>"For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings."

You sound like a buttmad atheist communist who is angry about our billions given to Israel. You're clearly a non-believer and will burn in the lake of fire forever!

Attached: Judeo-Christians3.jpg (759x646, 107K)

Except Christians are the least likely group of people to race mix or to support globalism, but obviously dont let that take away from your cherry picked images, mr. Goldberg

Attached: AtheistsVsChristians.png (1269x619, 439K)

>pedophile
Yes every single Pope is a serial pedophile and child rapist

Attached: 1487912398966.jpg (599x454, 64K)

Everyone around the world loves Jews! You have to, it is mandatory. Otherwise you're not a real Christian!

Attached: Judeo-Christians4.jpg (777x520, 79K)

The Pope said its okay for white people to be replaced in our own lands by brown people, because "We're all one in Christ!" Who are we to disagree? We must open the borders immediately!

Attached: 1553719692692.jpg (813x911, 203K)

>God is an ever-loving and forgiving being, but you MUST repent, if you don't it has no value

God doesn't exist so there is no God to ever hold them accountable, they get away with every immoral act here in this world by believing in an non-existent other world that allows them to do whatever they want.

>As a matter fact, the less religious, the more suicidal and nihilistic.

That's because Christianity installed a little "SUICIDE LEADS TO HELL" clause so they wouldn't just off themselves to go see God. Muslims are definitely committing suicide more, it's not a ticket out of heaven for them.

This and only this. They let their nazism mix up and they confound everything. Christians are literally HATED by the mainstream -- why do you think that is, genius? If Christians were so good for the globalists why the fuck would they be trying to destroy it from within and without?

you dont address my arguements just astro turf with darbyist scripture

Attached: 1549132214611.png (1404x934, 3M)

>Christianity
Right here. LEL

Attached: single and looking to mingle.jpg (540x960, 55K)

Revelation 2:9 - "I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

>rapes children
>repents
>no damnation
If I can poke holes in it that easily it's pretty retarded.

Attached: 1544789461145.jpg (720x847, 52K)

Pretty obvious shop, but I obviously wouldnt expect much desu

sounds like a jewish debate tactic to me never addressing always redirecting and projecting

Attached: 1550946187751.jpg (1136x1061, 175K)

Jesus is God, not God the father but God. They are in unison and always in agreement. God specifically keeps races apart and instructs believers not to be with them or mix with them unless they become believers too and marry.

Fearmongering how? Also, how does it feel to know that if your country vanished tomorrow, no one would notice?

Yup. Hence why God's using them to invade the US and other nations that have turned away from Him and Christ.

Don't know what you mean, but okay.

Attached: KJV080_1--front.jpg (1200x1200, 450K)

Pope Francis is a faggot in charge of (((Catholicism)))

Reminder: 'Western Civilization' is our #1 Enemy

It was always our Enemy. It was always a vile and corrupt imposition upon our Souls.
Anyone singing the praises of 'Western Civilization' or its 'traditions' is the Enemy of our people and of the Spirit.

Attached: MG_0397-958x559.jpg (958x559, 199K)

>implying there is good Christianity

Attached: 1553048330548.png (310x337, 114K)

That's because salvation through Jesus was supposed to be accepted by the Jews and then preached by them, but they rejected him.

Based Muqtada
Inshallah

Exactly what I'm talking about. The Christians never ending orgy is a sign of the non-existence of their actual morals or ethics. If their Holy Book says don't fuck outside marriage and they do, what else does the Holy Book say not to do and they'll still do? Rape, steal, murder, extort, defraud, etc etc.

They can't be trusted. Christianity is anti-morality. So are it's Abrahamic brothers.

Are you fucking blind? I just told you that REPENT and GRIEF are necessary for forgiveness. Asking for forgiveness without those two requisites is something empty and void. Also, the question is not whether God exists or not but Christianity's effects sociologically.

Atheists are more liberal, more depraved, more amoral, LESS HAPPY and LESS CONTENT with life.

I miss the racist, homophobic christians. These new ones are stupid

Sorry, heretic. We Christians LOVE Jews. You're obviously damned, don't bother replying to me anymore.

Attached: Judeo-Christians5.jpg (1600x760, 542K)

>don't bother replying to me anymore.
Ahh, a fighting retreat

'Western Civilization' has always been the Imperial Enemy of Europeans.
It was the Colonizer then - it is the Colonozer today.

Attached: IMG200811172095HI.jpg (800x533, 115K)

Niggers and muhumuttuns are nothing but the WHORES of the Imperial tyrants.

NOPE! Jews are saved by their love of the patriarchs! You clearly don't read your bible, heretic.

Romans 11
>1 I ask then, did God reject His people? Certainly not! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God did not reject His people, whom He foreknew.

Attached: Judeo-Christians6.jpg (740x492, 201K)

European Liberation means Liberation from the Empire and all of its Brown Whores.

Jews are God's Chosen People, heretic. You must love Jews or else!

Attached: Judeo-Christians7.jpg (779x772, 182K)

Matthew 15 numb nuts

Look at the chin. Not adopted.

I still don't even know what western civilization means in this context but alright

That's funny, because Jesus and the apostles specifically state tens of times in the new testament that unless the believing Jews (and every unbeliever) believe on Christ, they are damned to hell.

You are taking a verse that talks about (1) the future remnant of Jews who will believe on Christ in the end times and be saved, and (2) any Jews that will believe on Jesus until then, hence the "whom He foreknew."

I recognize that you are likely being sarcastic, but if you were to read the new testament, you would likely enjoy how anti-Semitic it is. God's going to allow 2/3rds of Jews to be killed in the end times, and he got so mad at them in the Old Testament that he said he won't even look at them because if he does, he'll get mad enough to destroy them.

Attached: 1551058892040.jpg (500x645, 235K)

There is nothing wrong with adopting two or three or five big brown bundles of joy and then getting a vasectomy. We're all one in Christ, brother!

Attached: evangelicuck.jpg (634x634, 111K)

>that unless the believing Jews (and every
*unbelieving

Once this "Judeo Christian values" starts falling out of the mouths of professional religious leaders and Hannity types then you know western Christianity is spent, done, stick a fork in it.

>Also, the question is not whether God exists or not but Christianity's effects sociologically.

I'm an atheist. God doesn't exist. They can want forgiveness all they want, but it's literally just them telling themselves not to feel bad or correct their own behavior. If their God exists it might mean something but since their is no evidence of any God existing, lets look at the results in the material, physical realm. Telling themselves they'll be forgiven has the opposite effect on them than acting moral. And if you're only acting moral for display in front of some deity, you're not truly moral but pretending still.

>Atheists are more liberal, more depraved, more amoral, LESS HAPPY and LESS CONTENT with life.

I'm a secular conservative who's never harmed a soul. I've never stroke out against a Christian for their belief's but I have been violently attacked, insulted and screwed with simply for not sharing theirs. Jesus will forgive them, that's what they tell themselves, but I'm not Jesus and I don't forgive or forget. That's actually holding them accountable for their behavior more than their fake God ever will.

Also when it comes to be depraved and amoral, go to literally any prison or jail in America. You won't find a bunch of atheists but you'll sure as fuck find a bunch of Christians explaining away their sins and crimes. Don't pretend these people are more moral as a whole, it's the opposite.

I love how the Jews murdered Jesus and to this day they have his followers worshiping them. That's the ultimate kikery.

She's just so proud of that niglet and her new status as a single mom. But it's okay, da Lawd gon make a way sumhow, amen!

Well, they ARE God's chosen people, just ask them they'll tell you the same thing, goy.

Judeo Jedi mind viruses are REAL lads

Reminder that white people are going to take over leadership of the Islamic world.

i know you're memeing, but my question would be if you actually believe that based on the bible or if you're just angry that most christians believe in covenant theology.

asquerosa perra blanca,te mueras tu y tu asquerosa aberración

Listen, dude. You have Christianity and religion, probably have some trauma or something. But I'm talking about FACTS: the effects of christianity in the MATERIAL WORLD, like you said. Also, without God there IS NO OBJECTIVE MORALITY, morality, ontologically speaking, requires a higher entity to give it value. So the concept of morality without a God is absurd, null and void. Once again, you take your own opinion ( highly biased due to your own hate) and give it a real meaning. NO: Religious people are more moral, just check the statistics. Stop forming sentences and thinking the meaning of the sentence is the objetive reality. You are fooling yourself.

Also, do you know how statistics work? Just because you are an exception it doesn't disprove statistics. Check happiness, marriage success, and all other stats. Religious people have it better.

You say Christianity is destroying the world when in fact it is the most attacked religion and institution by everyone. It is the bulwark of western civilization. I don't deny it has been infiltrated, because it has, but that was just the physical institution, not the doctrine and its effects on people. The more atheist a state, the more liberal, globalist and anti-west. It's just the reality. I know you don't want to accept it because of your own biases, but PLEASE bear with me and look at the facts OBJECTIVELY.

ONCE AGAIN -- because some christians do shitty things and try to justifiy whatever way, REMEMBER THE STATISTICS and the sociological effect.

Most Christians agree Jews are the Chosen People and that everyone else is below Jews, just as described in the bible in John 4:22 and Romans 1:16. Vatican II decreed Supersessionism is over, so the biggest church on Earth now says Jews are saved regardless and don't have to convert. Jews are therefore by default superior and should be worshiped, just like we worship the Jewish rabbi Yeshua!

Attached: 1550430729639.jpg (1394x1469, 360K)

Daily reminder: You cannot call yourself a Christian and NOT love Israel! You are religiously required to love Israel.

Attached: 1550431300057.jpg (972x1024, 115K)