no

>leave the UK with UK-Wide Customs Union
I know it's bad but how bad?

Christ almighty. What about May’s deal?

I think No Deal

HS;DC

THE NOSE HAVE IT

What the fuck do they want ?

Attached: 1523465658158.jpg (750x1000, 862K)

Holy fuck, British banter is fucking great. I wish out parliament wasn't filled with dead fish.

Nobody knows. It's like a 30 year old signle white woman.

To create the illusion of not being able to make an agreement until there is enough "public" resentment to hold another referendum in which Remain wins through vote manipulation.

ORJA!
ORJA!
DA NOSE AVIT!
DA NOSE AVIT!

Attached: BRITAIN-BREXIT-VOTE.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

So Option H is what Norway has?

>hear Arlene talk for the first time
I-I like her voice

very good.

kek

From what I understand, they'll have to either pass or not something in the next 2 days. If they agrre on deal by friday, then they get till 22 May to sort shit out. Otherwise No Deal by 12 April

That's my understanding

Option J is the most likely.
As the deadline approaches and the prospect of a no-deal Brexit becomes more serious, it is pretty obvious at least 8 MPs will warm up to the idea of accepting a customs union.
It's over. We will forever be a satellite state of the EU.
I hope all the faggot who shilled for the cuckservatives during the snap election are happy now. Should've voted UKIP you fucking mongs. I don't know how so many Brits actually believed the two big parties would ever deliver on Brexit. This country is full of retards and they deserve everything that's coming their way.

Attached: brexit+kancelled[1].jpg (604x387, 69K)

>HS;DC
hsdc.ac.uk/
>wut?

The saddest part is that of all those failed "Yes" votes, the most votes are for J and M which would either end in cuckdom or remain.

400 against No Deal. I mean, seriiously. Such idiots.

No deal fuck you

its good compromise for the time being

give it two years later we can revise it.

So I get what 'no deal' and another referendum mean, would any of the customs/norway plus stop immigration and article 13 kind of bullshit? This has been such a clusterfuck and it feels more like an argument on how bad to screw over all the people who want to leave the EU.

hey man i agree