John F. Kennedy thread discussion

What do you think about 35th president of USA, Jow Forums?

Attached: 800px-John_F_Kennedy_Official_Portrait.jpg (800x1183, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jKBlJQNtek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Report_to_the_American_People_on_Civil_Rights
youtube.com/watch?v=-CvQOuNecy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mossaded

Attached: Our_New_Backers_Are_Jews.png (1787x1152, 762K)

Judeo-Freemasons and CIA/Mossad niggers assassinated freedom forever, dooming this planet to eternal darkness.

He was a traitor.

>Cheated on wife with original thot Marilyn Monroe.
>Catholic False Flag attack himself to get sympathy and win election
>Worked with NGO ADL to spread "Nation of Immigrants" Propoganda
>Unleashed Identity Politics on America

He was not his own man.
He was molded into what he became.

FUCK YOU, YOU ZIONIST KIKE

YOU CAN'T JUST ASSASSINATE PEOPLE FOR INFIDELITY

This

Jesuits are also behind the entire narrative of Jow Forums

Jesuit shill

He could have propelled america 100 years into the future. The last real president America had.

After years of reasearch I’ve concluded that it was the alien presence. The UFO phenomenon is very real and taken very fucking seriously by the intelligence community. It’s the most secret and classified subject in the US Nat Sec State

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jKBlJQNtek

25 -> 35 -> Oh please 45!

Who else is with me?

He was open minded to some deep seeded issues, and handled his presidency well whilst he had it. But he was actually a fucking degenerate, absolute sexual predator.

Didn't Marilyn killed herself way too earlier though? Also, I do not know how he implemented "Identity Politics" if he wanted to stop racial quotas on school campuses and universities.

Demonic presence. Not alien

>Didn't Marilyn killed herself way too earlier though
she killed herself cuz she had mental health issues and took drugs. Point is JFK cheated on wife with a crazy cunt

>Also, I do not know how he implemented "Identity Politics" if he wanted to stop racial quotas on school campuses and universities.

He was for (((Civil Rights))) aka (((Social Justice))) aka (((Racial Communism)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Report_to_the_American_People_on_Civil_Rights

>Expressing civil rights as a moral issue, Kennedy moved past his previous appeals to legality and asserted that the pursuit of racial equality was a just cause.

You are saying that in a way he would fully endorse the Social Justice movement as we see today. No seriously, I don't think JFK would tolerate that stuff at all, but instead he would actually try to ban that ideology.

My theory is: they planted a gun in his seat which remotely detonated so they could secure the kill.

Attached: 1551459755069.jpg (565x425, 23K)

Vastly overrated. In every single contest against the Soviets, he lost.

>Bay of Pigs
>Ass kicked in Vienna Summit
>Berlin Wall erected
>Disastrous Laos treaty
>Overthrew Ngo Dinh Diem, which gave North Vietnam the confidence to escalate their war
>Appointed the 'Best and Brightest', AKA autistic retards who buggered up his and LBJ's policies

The only time he did adequately was with the Cuban Missile Crisis, which wouldn't have been a crisis if he had overthrown Castro.

>screws up the bay of pigs and kills thousands of American friends
>chose LBJ as his running mate
>cheated to beat based nixon in 1960
>never actually did anything, his father just used money and connections to get him into power

I understand that democrats are always treated wonderfully by both the media and historians, but I'll never understand why this guy has such a cult of personality.

Why does the left hate Nixon anyways? What did he stand for besides the based beating of hippies?

He was 20th century Trump, but shyer and even more red-pilled. He grew up poor, and that influenced his politics. He was fairly "left-wing" on economic issues; he purposed universal healthcare, and a negative income tax. He was poison to the Jews and Freemasons, and they used the media to bring him down. That is why the important leftists hate him. The average leftist just hates him because they were told to. Ask them why and they'll just say something something corruption, something something Watergate. If you tell them that there is no evidence Nixon ordered Watergate, they'll look completely bewildered. Almost no one has actually argued over this. It's just taken as a given, because the media is so universal in slandering him. Typically they'll just end the conversation and run away as if the conversation ever happened, like leftists always do in discussions.

hmm, sounds about right. thx user

Stole the 1960 Election from Nixon. Bad guy.

Attached: 1542318078692.jpg (1100x600, 425K)

Based Nixon Chad

No self control. Hired lunatic brother.

Nixon was definition Chad.

Attached: 1521507684431.png (700x400, 274K)

Not much. Did things but got himself killed. Meh.

>that confident posture
youtube.com/watch?v=-CvQOuNecy4
Such an amazing leader. I wish they made more like him.

I don't think he was assasinated at all. I think his head just did that.