Anyone else notice whites starting to have lot of kids?

I cant go anywhere without seeing a little blonde kid running around and jumping. This is in socal btw

Attached: blonde-young-boy-4.jpg (2304x3456, 3.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/XdK2Gh9Lynod/
theroot.com/has-the-great-recession-wiped-out-a-black-generation-1790877802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to stick my dick in his mouth

Attached: C0BCE9AB-61CF-40A1-B57E-D1728CD635B4.jpg (657x578, 101K)

Same in Texas. Lots of super blondes with silver hair.

I want to strangle you to death with your own intestines.

good. take out the invaders and preserve the whites
bitchute.com/video/XdK2Gh9Lynod/

Attached: 1553627153063.gif (661x800, 188K)

I want to nail you to the floor of a soundproof house and leave you there.

>not the anus where it hurts
Rookie.

The saints message is being fulfilled.

Attached: 1553273346478.jpg (700x803, 160K)

Yeah. Since I moved back to my hometown noticing the amount of white children is uplifting. Living in the city i'd drive myself mad just witnessing the amount of wogs and nogs kids.

Pedos out of my thread

who?

Nature always finds a way to balance itself out.
Most of you guys are overreacting when it comes to 'white genocide' and shit.

Attached: gardenofpeace.png (855x580, 798K)

>This is in socal btw
I'm also in SoCal and all I see are shitty mestizo and quadroon kids. Like, one of my best friends married a mullato and brags about how his daughters are "little blonde white girls who just look really tan but have the IQ of a black."

It's not good enough to breed. We must get rid of the Hispanic menace once and for all.

Attached: politics.jpg (604x491, 45K)

>This is in socal btw

so it's a bunch of liberal shit tards mass producing more liberal shit tard children to be indoctrinated by their liberal shit tard parents and the liberal shit tard california education system

WOW

Yes ive seen multiple young white families with several kids each. Whitey is going to war in the future. Im 2 years from wizardry though so i can o ly fight in the race war.

Attached: 1553720552113.jpg (1920x1080, 1M)

Is this real?

I want to rape you in the butt. I'm not gay though. Just to humiliate you.

wtf why would he boast.

> bragging about scoring a nog
Wat

You will lose. Always remember this you fucking coward bitch lol Whites are waking up.

when your iq is 84 and cant distiguish a larping commie slandering

Attached: 325235.png (458x550, 372K)

Is there any point in living if you cant start a family? It's all I've ever wanted but I've always been rejected and I'm 24, and now every girl I meet is already taken or even married

Attached: 1552304333346.jpg (567x564, 71K)

He's the kind of autist who brags about having autism. She's nice so I don't really care. It makes me kind of sad that one of my oldest friends is living the American slave class "dream" while I get to be a rich dude but that's life I guess.

lol no, white birthrates are at an all time low m8.

what makes you think im not larping, nigger?

Attached: 1553637568951.jpg (840x700, 61K)

ive got 2 and one on the way, my friend has 3,

3 is the magic number guys, its the maximum amount a woman can safely have before her body just collapses in on itself

Attached: 1529896457940.jpg (168x203, 17K)

yeah, of course there is, i dunno tho, your maybe doing something wrong, i doubt its that you are just flawed

Everything is cyclical. Whites are going back to having big families

Yes, this too

Attached: TRUMPED.png (1200x630, 1015K)

>november 2 2010 - november 7 2016
>holy fuck no one wants to have white kids, we are so demoralized there are literally no white children being born in america anymore
>november 8 2016 - present
>holy fuck I see so many 5 year old white kids running around whites are back in first place Jow Forums
Confirmation bias.

I think it's just because I'm not "normal" I was an only child growing up, parents were there for me but never made an effort in teaching me how to be social which would later help with women so now I still don't really know how to talk to women unless it's about work or something very mundane, it just annoys me regular people end up having families because "it just happens" and they dont really care about it much when it's all I want

Actually, I live in a Southern city with a lot of niggers.

I worked at a local mall near the city last summer and I was seriously in shock at the amount of white couples with young, white children. When families came in I'd make sure to tell them they had adorable kids, treated em to discounts without even thinking. Thumbs up. Wink. The whole deal. Pol seriously had me convinced every white woman was fucking a nigger for a second.

Anyways, read this article and pic related: things aren't as bad as they seem. The Rootless Metropolitan is also suffering a birthrate crisis.

theroot.com/has-the-great-recession-wiped-out-a-black-generation-1790877802

Attached: birthrateamerica.png (820x846, 123K)

This OP is probably a Jew. "White people are already having enough children, friend! I see little blonde goys--I mean, girls everywhere! No need for you to have kids! Just live, laugh, and love, am I right?"

It happened after Trump won. Not only the economy, but Whites felt under attack. It's positively great.

read:
Everyone's having a fertility crisis. USA. Japan. The minorities that live in the USA. Fuck, the Middle East is also starting to feel the effects of people not having children and massive amounts of people being killed by war.

Nobody's saying don't have white children. That's the moral and civic responsibility of everyone on this board. Doesn't matter if you're rich, mentally fucked up, or with who as long as she's white. Nobody is going to win the Demographics Wars by being a picky bitch.

And forget about the fucking microchimerism meme. If that were true, everybody's raped ancestors would necessarily turn everyone into a mutt by definition.

Hurrah! Hurrah! Here ye' here ye', the king doth proclaimeth this solemn vow: death to all niggers in thine kingdom! Rejoice! The Black Plague sullies our lands no longer! Peasantry and courtship alike proclaim joy at this beauteous occasion! The king's next proclamation will surprise the "merchants" next! God bless our kingdom!

Attached: hailtothekeng.jpg (400x530, 32K)

i kind of grew up similarly but with younger siblings, i was a total geek at school and didnt mature until too late. i got interest, but was too autistic to seal the deal.
even now, im older, have more testosterone and have matured into a reasonably decent looking guy (im now 30), i can attract interest but doubt i could seal the deal.

what worked for me, pretty much was attending parties, or throwing parties, a couple of drinks and i seemed to be able to get somewhere, I beleive that it was nerves and overthinking things that were my achilles heel.

the best attitude to play is that of not really caring if you fail, being rejected can be played off as cool "haha, ahh well, your missing out ;)", "no worries, it was nice to meet you anyway" etc etc, and the butthurt can be postponed till your alone later. or you can let it absolutely destroy you in the moment and have your night cut dead

The funny thing about pozz is it affects birthrates of the people who spread it.

Reform Jews are in the WORST situation.
Blacks, as you pointed out, are not having kids.
Hispanics usually adjust births within one generation due to liberal bullshit.
They NEED open borders because they aborted the future voters. It's quite the whitepill.

>I live in a Southern city with a lot of niggers
has this ever not been the case in the south east?

My parents have become grandparents four times in the last seven years, and there's another on the way.

No not jewish. Im mexican. Its just something im noticing. It surprises me because i dont remember seeing this many white kids when i was a teenager. Some kind of gentrification happened in my area.

>anyone else notice whites starting to have lot of kids?
No. I most certainly have not noticed such a thing. In fact, whenever I go to the local shopping mall, I do see a ton of kids, but maybe a third of them are Finnish. Perhaps even fewer than that.

what area?

I don't go to parties but I do go out drinking with groups of friends, most I managed to do was make out with a girl, every other time failed, I've also done the not caring routine but that hasn't worked for me either, I appreciate the proper reply though

or maybe the IQ of a blonde remember the more blonde a nation is in europe the lower IQ it has
also why is he bragging his daughters are dumb as shit

these future hoes be jumping on my dick niggas fucking stupid ass crackers

The main problem is the fact that the government is stonewalling border security at every juncture. Furthermore, the catch-and-release things and the fact that every subhuman that manages to cross the line gets a trial means that they're released INTO the country instead of kicked back over the fence. Since most states get their money from the government in the first place, it's hard for the southmost southern states to do much either.

As for your point about Reform Jews/Progressive Jews, they have the lowest birthrate of all and a massive number of their women marry niggers and other assorted riffraff that can't really become Jewish, even though it's "spread" through the DNA and socialization of the mother. There's a lot of ultra-Orthodox Jews in New England, but they are very few in number despite their astronomical birthrate, and vote hard Red. They're basically Amish kikes.

This place has a college, hipsters, very nearby suburbs. It's not voting red but it's not fucking Petersburg, Virginia, the blackest city on planet Earth.

Attached: punished awoo.png (900x900, 192K)

I've been as far as to do even look more like, but I still can't understand what the fuck you're saying.

Attached: visible confusion.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

Your friend sounds like a funny guy. He doesn't deserve that mullatoe. Hope those quadroon daughters get bleached.

Attached: a-volunteer-of-the-irish-republican-army-armed-with-an-american-supplied-m16-assault-rifle-british-o (682x400, 57K)

no worries dude, i just want to see everyone succeed.
for the record though, parties are far easier to get laid at that just going out, although for maximum efficiency, if you are going out, you will have better results at a university city that is an extremely posh university.
posh girls are the easiest.

hey though, if you managed to make out with a girl, then you did something right, which you can build upon.
can i ask, are you a virgin? its cool if you dont want to answer

KEK

OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT

Attached: 1542293413926.jpg (720x867, 269K)

you can't get more degenerate than this

Attached: mummo NOT happe.gif (337x315, 2.79M)

Coachella valley

Agreed the spic must be removed.

I went hiking in the woods today, and I saw mostly white families with many children who look like your pic. I work in the city and only see non-white mutts there though.

They're afraid of nature lol. Subhumans feel safer in the cities amongst their own, which is ironic in many ways

Attached: Shriya Shah-Klorfine.jpg (860x462, 224K)

yes

Attached: 1512347610465.png (776x795, 937K)

You had to get in before the social media evolution began. I met my wife on a lads holiday in Greece back in 2001. Still going strong even after 5 kids :)

I'll bet they all vote liberal for their extinction, too. Beto almost won. Gen Z is fucking stupid.

Attached: 1540547358880.gif (480x269, 3.69M)

I noticed when my wife got preggers

that would be jews trying to undermine Jow Forums

Yes. In ny they’re plenty.

There's already too many people....stop having kids and maybe idk ADOPT??

all those poor kids in that no one will adopt and what about all the kids in poverty in less rich countries? Least y'all could do is help them after what our "white" countries did to them.

Attached: b8.jpg (860x860, 112K)

Be gone kike.

Attached: 1553723995540.gif (450x250, 977K)

hahahahahahahahaha

Attached: flame.jpg (700x382, 67K)

>judging a nation's demographics that has 330m people demographics by the state of your local community

jesus christ the state of you ret americans

White conservatives should embrace birth technology like IVF etc. You could 4x the white population in one generation.

Attached: conservatives_above_replacement_level.png (1000x800, 45K)

>mfw if any form of border security and citizenship reform is passed, liberals and minorities will breed themselves out of existence
>mfw if their parties want to keep existing, they have to quit pandering to subhumans

Attached: southern_europe_pepe.jpg (600x600, 232K)

I saw a white family today as well and it didn't drive me to make a thread on it. I live in SoCal as well.

Bitch ass you're only like 3 hours away from me. For the record, lots of whites are moving east because it's cheaper to live in the middle of the desert then urban places. It's called white flight not "gentrification".

>his
AM CONFUS NAO

florida checking in ...seeing a shitload of young white families. tons of kids everywhere.

Yeah its defintely white flight. I see license plates from all sorts of other states and even canada here

Ebin :DD

A day will come when a gun will be held to your head and you will beg a white man for help.
That white man, even though having some feeling of sympathy for a brief moment, will pull the trigger himself.

That will happen, and I hope you remember this post when it finally happens.

Conservative American whites are in a similar situation to conservative Israelis: we're the only ones having kids while the pozzed have zero or adopt a kid and make him trans. All whites have to do is be religious and have kids and the libs will literally die out.

half the male stars and stripes posters on this board spamming bbc are spics pajeets and blacks salty that shock shock.. white woman prefer their own

i too have noticed a lot of young white children among the millenials. i do hope that they can segregate away from the masses; and that aren't indoctrinated.

people don't realize how much people, especially millenialls, want little bright eyed kids

Lol.not where I am in Washington state. So many little spic kids it's terrifying

The Judeo left lie and manipulate other people's perceptions. I have noticed this for years. There's a lot of white couples having lots of kids. This "just give up already it's over" shit being doled out daily about white extinction is just another lie.

this

Whites are among the most loyal to their race. The Boomers are dying off, and cityfags are shooting themselves in the foot by living with Jews and shitskins.

Attached: White Women Love White Men.jpg (1100x1200, 104K)

Attached: Amish are the fastest growing population in the world.png (1374x750, 135K)

Keep talking shit, Kiwi, and I will post the Christchurch video. Enjoy your 10 years in con college!

Dems pumped a lot of money and they had a lot of west coast libs here for the midterms to push blacks to the polls. Be to didn't almost win he almost cheated his way to the Senate. Not only that confidence in Cruz was lacking.

Attached: Screenshot_20181020-085942.png (1280x800, 209K)

I have 2 blonde boys, worry about their skin getting sunburned though, but yeah I tell waitresses and shit that they're good German boys, their tip depends on their reaction.

I can only notice the little chest pokies

Lots of jew yorkers moving to Austin.

Yeah I’m seeing a lot of kids around too here in Virginia. And moms with strollers

I actually have too. Seems to be the gen after millenials are embracing traditional family units.

CANADA NO

Really nigger, so before all the liberalism, Sweden was retarded? Faggot

Someone explained this to me as Millenials finally finding some financial stability and settling down to have kids. The reason for their attitude was the 2008 Crash, after all.

Attached: 1492727746580.jpg (624x434, 108K)

Go to Church you fucking brainlet.

>anyone else notice whites starting to have lot of kids?
trump effect, whites are again the leading baby producers after years of being behind latinos

Attached: 2016-birth-rates.jpg (720x956, 173K)

It's just that you didn't care before and now you're attentively searching for it and you notice it.
There's a name for this if I recall

Attached: 1542396090103.jpg (338x358, 25K)

>not having multiple breeder wifes

>There's already too many people
Do the world a favor and subtract yourself from that number.