They’re onto us

nytimes.com/2019/03/27/opinion/gaming-new-zealand-shooter.html

Attached: 71E16805-1465-4826-A172-8468CDF8A14B.jpg (750x925, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wokecapital,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>assistant professor of game studies
She's actually being paid

>and a gamer

Attached: candycrushsoda.png (1200x630, 777K)

Fortnite promotes white nationalism

>us
Why are you Jews trying so hard to spam this white nationalist bullshit recently? you've got another false flag in the works and your'e going to try and frame Jow Forums again.

How the FUCK do you think anyone will care about your insane delusions after being exposed as the frauds you are with Russiagate?

>and a gamer

Playing video games and watching oriental cartoons are the only things incels can do.

whites must mix.

Attached: mossad.png (225x225, 11K)

Ban them then faggot

Hey Mossad. How does it feel knowing you're all going to die and Yossi cohen is gonna be strapped into the electric chair in guantanamo bay and executed?

Attached: Alex-Minassian-Incel-False-Flag-Toronto.jpg (2881x2643, 2.73M)

>the left now wants to ban violent videogames
We've come full circle

Attached: incel-false-flags.jpg (1921x1880, 2.3M)

oy vey !!!!

it's anuddah shoah !!!!!!

Attached: our greatest ally.png (263x191, 1K)

>gamer

Attached: D34F9DAB-97A6-46EB-A202-F4DCA1CC2AA9.gif (444x461, 1.77M)

we also run multiyear DnD campaigns

>and a gamer
Just like Anita.

>mfw video games are actually bad because they are the tools of globo homo social engineers

Attached: BJ Fogg.jpg (525x656, 387K)

fortnite is pozzed and jewish as shit, featuring mutts, goblins and niggers prominently.. how does it promote white nationalism?

if only

>if a young white man can be convinced that gaming “belongs” to him and that it is on the verge of being taken away, he might be more easily persuaded to accept similarly structured arguments about, say, the dangers of allowing nonwhite immigrants to take over the country under the noses of “real” Americans.

They came for our games, we just wanted to play video games, they forced or hand!

Thank goodness I gave up the yidya

>a scholar who studies video game culture

Attached: 1527043001793.gif (300x165, 1.35M)

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

* our

>professor of game studies
>this is a an actual degree and major

Attached: 33DFCE25-DFE0-4806-A5DC-E6ECCD80E87F.jpg (600x398, 56K)

It's because kikes ruined video games like they ruined everything else and it is very noticeable and people ask questions and one thing leads to another.

I really do hope they keep leaning hard into attacking video games, they're attacking one of the only stress outlets for young white males.

Attached: 1546452806030.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

I remember a time when they said another popular game was responsible for all the ills of society also.

Attached: D&D.jpg (1275x1674, 445K)

>games studies

Attached: 1423446668080.gif (320x240, 1.78M)

>globo homo

I've now seen this exact phrase in two threads in 20 minutes. Nobody ever says this. Either you're some autist like Ryan Faulk trying to make new words stick or you're a fed/operative of some kind trying to make them stick. Either way, you're a dumb fag and need to fuck off.

The irony is Gary Gygax was a Christian

I remember back in the 90s when it was the conservatives which were anti free speech, anti video game, and pro-censorship ; Now the left has proudly taken that mantle, and I really can’t figurr out why.

Attached: 5B566C38-284E-42CC-9BEC-B8A5912F3A0D.jpg (250x196, 8K)

N.Y. Times? Great, another heads up from the synagogue of satan...

Alt right is so 2016, white Islam is the cool new thing. Get with the time journalists

Check out twitter.com/wokecapital, he coined the term. It's more of a neoreactionary term than a Jow Forums term but it's been making its way around here recently.

>tfw this slut is getting paid for this diatribe while I work myself to death trying to pay for college
Life isn't fair isn't it? I mean not only I'm an actual gamer but can actually due to shitposting here since it's inception can actually write.

the irony is that the people who protested D&D are fundamentalist zionists, not christians..

Ok that's it, this whole "the left is taking over youtube and converted me from being an evil alt-righter" shilling has to be coordinated

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 3.25.02 PM.png (463x628, 115K)

Also true

Attached: 1438491357474.gif (256x234, 2.67M)

It’s done by Islamophobic discord trannies

It goes in & out of Jow Forums a few months ago it was common, just like clownworld was a year ago but is now making a comeback.

Ya think? Nobody changes that much unless they have been red pilled and awaken to the truth of reality. Cause I remember when I was younger I was a liberal Obama-cuck but many redpills letter I became what I am today.

Why are you defending video games? Social engineers can go straight to hell.

as is tradition for propagandists, they don't usually do it for free

He's joking you autist

I saw a Gerudo male kidnap a 9 year old Hylian girl. When I tried to tell the castle guard they just kicked me out of the courtyard for being a "racist."

Ecksdee i love games kill more

Attached: ыврырар_3.webm (1024x576, 2.38M)

>assistant professor of game studies

Attached: denzelwut.jpg (1727x2719, 1.38M)

because they aren’t cool anymore

>professor of game studies

America you went too far this time

Attached: klownworld.png (720x852, 750K)

Please lurk for at least a year before posting, thanks.

omg the russians really did do it

It's fucking hilarious how made up this shit is. You would think their shilling efforts would at least try to be more authentic. Anyone who is actually swayed by something like this is a moron and useful idiot dead weight for whatever (((ideology))) he chooses to follow

Attached: Gerilla TV calaki_calakiya_gire_kevorte_ basure_kurdistane_16_adare_2019.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>is a gamer

Attached: doubt.png (680x337, 215K)

Neudaiz for Neudazians
Moatoob for Moatoobans
Parum for Everyone?

There is a reason when the Phantasy Star kingdoms colonized space they established strict ethno-planets.

The only mixed place is the space stations.

Attached: 424832-phantasy-star-portable-2-psp-front-cover.jpg (800x1383, 343K)

I'm pretty sure playing dungeons and dragons turn people into devil worshippers too.

these fucking retards i swear..

>muh false flag
>muh hoax
>muh white nationalists = Mossad

t. mossad moarpheus aka the jewish schizo spammer
friendly reminder: this user is a jew that supports open borders and used to post from israel. pay attention to how he posts, the jew cries out at he strikes you. he hates white nationalists and loves Jared Kushner. he spams hundreds of threads a day. he is a jew. his goal is to make Jow Forums look violent and unhinged and insane. if you see him call him out and report him for spam.

Attached: 1550092595234.png (512x512, 81K)

holy fucking newfag

Because Japan has no Jews, it's oddly the thing that redpills most people.

You ever notice the most offensive thing you can ever ask these "gamers" is what games they play?

Attached: 1534385027606.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

>Modern Internet-based recruitment efforts are designed around the creation of a frictionless pipeline that slowly inoculates potential converts to hate
>[...]
>Planting the seeds of this narrative is the first step toward cultivating an “us versus them” mentality.

- it reads, without a shred of self awareness. Everyone who has conservative talking points and/or posts a pepe meme is a hate recruiter. Gamergate was an organized "harassment campaign", it says. Like this alone should clue anyone in on how this article is telling a heavily weighted narrative itself. Oh yeah "ethnic cleansing", that hilariously terrible "game" from 2002 which was made by two people and played by three, which exists pretty much exclusively to make articles like this look stupid. Totally relevant when discussing the current fortnite nazi recruitment meta. There are right wing hate recruiters on fortnite servers only in so much as this article is a "SJW recruitment tool". Which is, not really. It's genuine views held by genuine people, and a bunch of them at that, and if you want to have serious dialogue you will have to accept that

Too many white kids are playing fortnite and are interacting with each other, this is what they're really going after. Anytime whites get together, they have a problem with that.

That was because we used to be a Christian nation and under Christianity we had a set of rules we lived by. Now that that is eroded we have victim complex being upheld as 1st class citizens.

Lol holy shit... I just read that, wow... is that person using alcoholic anonymous tactics to sell lefty clubs?

Well, of course.
Millions of people peruse this site, you'd be naive to think there isn't a 24/7 shill campaign happening on the more prominent boards.

Just stop paying attention to these goofballs. More people have probably commented on this thread than have read this crap. It won't be long before NYT is running catheter and reverse mortgage ads

Yeah pretty much.
>It was just a couple of drinks
>Then I stopped caring
>People telling me to stop
>Then I walked into a good community
>I realized what I did was wrong so I'm trying to stop people from drinking
You are a smart pickle user

>alt-right
>us
pick one

"alt-right" was coined by the (((MSM))) because they needed to have a name for people who didn't fall into their simple-minded categorization, and to create a boogeyman to rally against. they're incapable of conceiving that people can come to (not a total, but a near) consensus without a central governing authority. they can't imagine people being more-or-less on the same page without someone (or some group) at the top, barking orders down the chain: that's all they know of society. hence, "the alt-right" was what they called a dumbass group of controlled opposition faggots (Richard Spencer, and the like) who must be our "leaders," since such "leaders" must exist for their worldview to remain consistent.

Don't fall for the bullshit. There is no "alt-right." There are just people searching for the Truth, and whaddya know, we happen to agree on A LOT of issues...image that.

Attached: 1487208275184.jpg (720x480, 30K)

>just a prank bro
>contrapoints converted me
Looool

NYT censors any comments that they don't like, so everybody on there is going to be a leftist shill.

Yah same. When all of society and the media are telling you to be a leftist, getting redpilled requires a certain exposure to reality and noticing that the world actually isn't the way that teachers and media shills told you it was. To intentionally bluepill yourself would require that you outright ignore things you already noticed were true, for the purpose of fitting back in to your leftist community/society. Not saying it's impossible though.

Also the commenter saying that he never sees white men getting stigmatized in the media. I mean... are you blind... there was literally an article not long ago in the NYT titled "Why can't we hate men?" or something.

>video games
gaming and programming has become competely cucked by people who don't even play or enjoy games

freind is in game design and says it's trending towards lgbtq and 'mature' content, such as sex ed kink games for kids to learn from- that shit is currenlty being developped for schools amigos
look out

new and fag

Every major release, with few exceptions, that has blatantly pushed that kike shit has bombed hard.

How is he wrong?

Heroes of the Storm is a Jow Forums colony.

Has there ever been a more accurate meme of the last 5 years

Attached: 76282359-A83A-427C-8C03-1DD5B64F35CF.jpg (1280x528, 52K)

At least when I was a child, I got demoralized by the simple fact that a single person couldn't write his own game anymore. Kids with any attempt at a dream these days are just plain getting abused.

WTF i played fortnite once and became a literal nazi

First article to pop up after completing the read..... "Jessie Smollet walks!"

Makes me wonder to what extent radicalization through memes and games is a legitimate topic worth discussing when the so called radicals are merely reposting or joking about things that actually happen in their society and out of their control.

I am viscerally off put by racism in online gaming most of the time, especially when I hear it from kids, but I don't really hear anyone on the left acknowledging that MAYBE white people are legitimately not enjoying diversity IRL, then just joking about it online with no actual long term goal or intent.

PS. The kid who is credited as a former white nationalist recruiter?? Literally just some sperg who makes up shit as he goes.

Both of these terms and many others were coined on MPC, which sadly cordoned itself off for optics and double SAbux last year. RIP their influence

I hope this doesn't affect my recruitment quota ,Der Führer won't be happy

You could have had that job bro

Is that just a gif or is there a whole Dawn of War / Meet the Heavy crossover?

>it got pretty dark honestly

The Lord alone knows what would have become of me if I kept glibly calling people niggers in teamspeak. I'd probably be dead by now.

> fortnight is breeding alt-right / white nationalists

the absolute state of journos.

Because they sense the zeitgeist flowing away from them so they lash out at every ongoing trend in a desperate attempt to stop their influence waning. The same thing that was happening to the Christian right at the end of the 20th century is happening to the moralist left today.

We don't tolerate intolerance around these parts bigot. Everyone is welcome. EVERYONE. If you don't like it, GET OUY.

>Ms.
No surprise there

>Tfw you apply critical theory to video games

Attached: 349059F6-6E4E-4483-AFC8-31C20D0890C4.png (827x579, 553K)

>This is about preventing people from taking "It's just a prank bro" a few steps too far
LOL too late

Attached: 145876804653543.jpg (693x390, 106K)

this is bullshit (fortnight) why?
i have an aunt who came over and opened my door and seen me playing video games on my copmuter, then asked me if i had played that Fortnight.
i laughed. she said they were (((talking about it at church))). its shilled to kids along with other addictive buy cosmetics shoved in a (((((((FPS)))))) game which everyone knows is worthless and noone would do that but for the oppurtunity at gambling and VALUE to these. which valve implemented whne they STOLE tf2 and forced it into that.

ITS a FALSE FLAG