UNTOUCHABLE

The case just disappeared. It's gone from the system. None of this ever happened.

Attached: jussie.png (615x807, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfchronicle.com/politics/article/Kamala-Harris-anti-lynching-bill-gets-second-13617352.php
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/488/text
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3070223/Masonic-Fraternal-Police-Department-officers-arrested-LA-fake-badges-uniforms-PATROL-CARS-seized.html
reason.com/blog/2019/03/27/sick-2-year-old-swat-team-dcs-parents
naacp.org/history-of-lynchings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slide thread

federal prosecutors in 3...2...1...

oh no your BLACKED thread is being slid

Kim Foxx lied. She never recused herself from the Jussie Smollet case. She's a liar.

Attached: kim_foxx.png (659x377, 45K)

So interesting how the media chased muh Russia for 3 fucking years but when we have direct confirmation of political corruption used to exonerate a criminal with hard evidence against him they couldn’t care less

Attached: 90DC4E01-CE6E-4919-965F-822ADED0EF4B.jpg (400x400, 28K)

What are you talking about? What case? Anyone have a source?

When BLM talks about how they want "restorative justice" or "community justice" instead of policing, this is what they mean. They want to be able to get away with crimes without being punished according to the English common law. Inmates running the asylum.

Attached: 1536626240533.png (847x759, 708K)

This is such horseshit. I was the dane user who called it early that he did it himself. And posted i think 4-5 times, don´t hold me up on it maybe it was 6 or 7 in total of smollet threads about this issue. In total on this board about it. As it gradually developed. And now they just let him walk away. This guy was trying to instigate ethnic strife in USA. By claiming white americans were out to lynch black people. When even historically only 3.8k or so blacks were even lynched in US HISTORY in 86 years they have about 3.8k lynchings according to NAACP. And those were more than likely criminals that they wanted capital punishment for and would not allow the judge to simply give him milder sentence than death.
He goes out in a frost blast in chicago and pretends that someone was trying to lynch him. and pour bleach on him to make him more 'white'. Something only a deranged black person would assume a 'white'/european american even would want. You then find out it´s 2 nigerians he paid to do it. And the whole thing goes down. And now they drop the fucking case?

Fucking unbelievable i have to say. Their little plan to demonize white americans didn´t work. So now they just let him off the fucking hook? And pretend it never happened? If it had happened they would have never let that go. Someone who make shit like that up, for who knows what deranged reasons, getting fbi and all kinds of big wheels turning involved showing that if that happened to a black american. Those persons responsible would be fucking dealt with swiftly. Someone who does something like that. AND LIES. And goes on national TV and lies some more. should fucking be held accountable! He knew exactly what he was doing. He just didn´t realize how massively he fucked up when it didn´t go according to his idiotic little plan. And he got caught with his pants down.

>couldn't care less
And that's why it was front page on CNN all day yesterday, right? Cause they don't care.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-27-07-22-25.png (720x1280, 348K)

>So interesting how the media chased muh Russia for 3 fucking years but when we have direct confirmation of political corruption used to exonerate a criminal with hard evidence against him they couldn’t care less
Notice they don´t care about following things.
>foreign media portraying trump as negative and arguing that you shouldn´t vote for him.
>illegals/foreigners in your country, trying to lobby to get more immigrants in from their countries and give them citizenship.
>aipac lobby and israeli dual citizenship in your political process
Try that with any other country, see what happens.
>illegal aliens in your political process
>hillary foundation and money from foreign countries, and people supporting her campaign.
>former foreign officials saying don´t vote for trump
etc.
This is not foreign influence apparently.
>russia says they prefer trump over hillary, because she demonizes russia and doesn´t want any reasonable diplomatic relations.
>better investigate a sitting president for 2 years and come up with absolutely fucking nothing.

>I was the dane user who called it early that he did it himself
You and literally everyone else, Nostradamus

>untouchable

You fucks can be complete doomers sometimes.

Attached: D70AF063-2AA9-4914-A656-6C13C0877F0E.jpg (608x347, 50K)

Oh yeah. I forgot a very important one.
>US media almost entirely pro hillary and anti trump.
Ok that´s not foreign meddling per se. But it´s certainly trying to tell americans who to vote for, isn´t it. Which is the whole thing they say is the problem with foreign influence.
Oh yeah another one with regards to foreign influence.
>people in other countries telling americans to not vote for trump.

>such doomers
Yeah, I'm sure the corrupt FBI will get to the bottom of it, especially since it involves democrats

>You and literally everyone else, Nostradamus
Yeah yeah yeah. Just want to say i made several threads about it very very early. Right till it was announced that he made it all up. I put some effort to explain that fuckery was afoot is why i point it out.

When it turns out Michelle Obama got the case disappeared, how confident are you that the FBI will press charges?

>federal prosecutors in 3...2...1...
lol
> FEDS
> Doing anything
> Ever
ahahaaha

Attached: 1550425770200.png (511x474, 226K)

Yeah I'm sure CNN is going to get to the bottom of this....

lets drop some anonymous tips

Attached: 50a.jpg (600x760, 59K)

I actually think I remember you to be fair

It'll take then 2 years and 25 million tax payers $ and they will come up with nothing.

>>DA MEDIA DONT CARE!!!
>Here's CNN running multiple stories on it
>>T-THEY'RE JUST PRETENDING
Yeah ok kiddo.

Somewhat confident now that the FBI is now facing some serious assfucking from Trump over the Mueller Report

Bumped

It´s kamala harris and her 'anti lynching' legislation you need to look at. Not michelle obama. It was so fucking obvious from the threads we had that they were in cahoots.

>I actually think I remember you to be fair
I don´t want or need any attention. Not my interest. Why i point it out is that in those threads there were lots of very good discussion about kamala harris and her 'anti lynching' legislation being very related to what motivated this assholes to go and lie to the american people. It became such a big story it was covered internationally aswell. I just don´t want those connections to get memory holed. But because by diligent work of several anons, it became very obvious what the situation was. And i got my share of flack for pointing that out too btw.
sfchronicle.com/politics/article/Kamala-Harris-anti-lynching-bill-gets-second-13617352.php
She couldn´t get it passed. Then all of a sudden smollet gets 'lynched' in the streets of chicago, and then all of a sudden this stupid bill she had failed to get passed, came up again. congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/488/text
And the bill itself is heinous as fuck. If you actually go read it.

This made me laugh. Half the people yelling "slide threads" are making bait threads.

And ofcourse mrs. harris didn´t walk back that legislative push either. But probably didn´t expect it to turn out the way it did. And now just say she's 'saddened' or whatever about what smollet did. Wtf you talking about lady. You know the guy don´t you.. His little staging helped you a lot with that bill.

They do stuff! Like come in your house and shoot you because they got the wrong house. What you you do without getting randomly gunned down by the Fed's user?

Your should appreciate them.

>CIA says they will be looking into it
>they wont
>then they will justify it as double confirmed innocent and justified

Smollett is 100% exonerated, the corrupt government tried to take him down but he beat the charges

the masons take care of their own.

why do you think child trafficking/bdsm/rape/murder rings operate freely in Washington DC?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3070223/Masonic-Fraternal-Police-Department-officers-arrested-LA-fake-badges-uniforms-PATROL-CARS-seized.html

Attached: download (2).jpg (636x382, 65K)

I have a theory here actually -- what if the hoax goes higher up than just him? Like Harris or some other official inside the government was also in on it? So they immediately drop the case so dirt doesn't move up the chain of command in the government?

You think a former prosecutor from LA intervened in a case in Chicago? You motherfuckers need your meds

>They do stuff! Like come in your house and shoot you because they got the wrong house.
Reminds me of this i just read earlier.
reason.com/blog/2019/03/27/sick-2-year-old-swat-team-dcs-parents

>Chandler, Arizona, cops broke through the door of a family's home in the middle of the night, stormed in, pointed their guns, handcuffed the father, and watched as the state's Department of Child Safety (DCS) took custody of the parents' three kids—all because mom had decided her toddler's fever was not serious enough to merit a trip to the hospital.
The child had not been vaccinated. So they thought the child could possibly have meningitis. Better send a fucking swat team. Kek. Slight overreaction you might say.

>The rest of the story is equally nuts. The kids were all placed in separate foster homes. When the case got to juvenile court 10 days later, DCS requested it be closed to the public. The judge refused.

>However, the judge ultimately sided with DCS, ruling that the children's removal was lawful and telling the parents "to remember that the state had them on a family-reunification plan and wants them to regain custody of their children."

>The children's grandparents are undergoing a DCS review, and hope to be permitted to temporarily shelter the kids once that's approved. But there's no telling how long it will be before the kids can just go home to mom and dad.

niggerniggerniggernigger

honestly Jow Forums
are we surprised?

what can Trump do? sign an executive order to have him proseucted federally?

What’s going on with niggers in this country?
They’re flipping out whenever they get an ounce of paper or power.
In really odd ways too.

>I have a theory here actually -- what if the hoax goes higher up than just him? Like Harris or some other official inside the government was also in on it? So they immediately drop the case so dirt doesn't move up the chain of command in the government?
It´s tied to kamala harris's anti lynching legislation. It´s so fucking obvious. Many anons realized that as things were developing. She couldn´t get it passed. Then one of her friends get fake lynched in chicago in a frost blast.
They can´t find white americans to go around lynching people, because it barely even fucking happened in entire US history. Even according to NAACP. So she couldn´t get her stupid bill anywhere first times she tried. Which btw. is something you should read what the text of that bill says.

Michelle O’nigger, wife to former president, intervened on his behalf, so its not a stretch at all retard

Obama made some calls

Attached: 1553525606999.jpg (1609x1748, 454K)

>>I just don´t want those connections to get memory holed. But because by diligent work of several anons, it became very obvious what the situation was
Holy shit you are so right
Those diligent anons shared new info, updated our contextual understanding (our context) by rationally offering a hypothetical motivation for the actions, and it turned out to be fucking true.

C O N T E X T U A L I S M W I L L U N I T E T H E B R O T H E R H O O D O F M A N

Danish user, with your sweet cheesy filling and your delicious ivory icing, please keep posting on Jow Forums so more people get your message

Heh.
Well also what raised red flag for me almost immediately was that only an african american thinks that you lynch people by putting a noose around your neck. They don´t understand the history of lynching, which is an impromptu gallows. It´s capital punishment invented in britain. How it works is it was public spectacle. You stand on platform nose around your neck. Then trap door falls down and you snap your neck killing you essentially almost instantly. A very humane capital punishment. Just looks extremely brutal. You are not supposed to just die from asphyxiation. And someone putting noose around your neck. Will have a very hard time asphyxiating you aswell.
According to NAACP
>From 1882-1968, 4,743 lynchings occurred in the United States. Of these people that were lynched 3,446 were black. The blacks lynched accounted for 72.7% of the people lynched. These numbers seem large, but it is known that not all of the lynchings were ever recorded. Out of the 4,743 people lynched only 1,297 white people were lynched. That is only 27.3%. Many of the whites lynched were lynched for helping the black or being anti lynching and even for domestic crimes.
naacp.org/history-of-lynchings/
From their website. It´s overblown massively. Statistically the death toll of that were so so so tiny. That it´s almost irellevant. So only an african american with total derangement would think that white americans are likely to just go lynch some random black person. As you see from this. 1200+ white americans criminals were also lynched. This is not a thing invented specifically for black people. There are many europeans who have been executed in similar ways. It´s capital punishment/death penalty. So if an african american had raped and murdered say a little girl. And so they gather in a mob that nigger is going to get death penalty. I don´t care what the fucking judge says. He´s not getting off the hook. That was basically what was happening.

For instance, drowning is 100x worse than being asphyxiated or having your neck snapped or a combination of the two. Since with asphyxiation, you pass out and you just don´t wake up. The involuntary responses with drowning is much much worse to look at. Like someone just beating at your longues from the inside.
Ofcourse i don´t think gallows are that great. But the death is actually not so bad from a biological perspective. There´s no real good way to execute people. But compared to others it´s relatively painless. Why many opt for that for killing themselves. Because when you think about it. There´s not really that many good ways to kill a person that doesn´t involve very much pain. It´s more that it just looks terrible they just dangling there. You are cutting off the air and when air concentration gets to certain amount they pass out and they don´t wake up. And/or they snap their neck. If you execute by gallows you try to snap their neck. So it´s just quick and painless. You want them dead not tortured. Hanging by the neck untill dead. Like you see in western movies sometime they do with like a horse they slap the horses back they drop down trying to snap their neck.
This idiot ofcourse know nothing of the method or the history of it. Literally invented to execute europeans. And he thinks it´s invented to kill black people with. So he cooks up a story and hire 2 nigerians pretending someone could just lynch him in the middle of the streets of chicago. By simply putting a noose around his neck.

Who cares

This nigger still acts like hes the victim and hia lawyer says they nees to look into the two Nigerian brothers. Holy fuck the nerve of these people

Surprised? Just the tip of the iceberg

It's even worse than that because legislation was passed in the wake of all this

unless he got a vacated judgement, he's still
bonded by the court. bill bond, payment bond
and performance bond.

Is the case still listed in PACER?

Does anyone know the cause #?

I can quickly think of execution ways that are far worse than gallows. let´s go with one from the bible since it seems Jow Forums has some bible thumpers. Pedophelia. Millstone around your neck acting as anchor. Thrown into the sea on your way down the pressure crushes your skull and body. The pain. My goodness.. And then it says. It´ll be WORSE for them that do that. That they´d WISH that this was done to them instead for that crime. Wew, don´t even want to think about that. That´s someone who really wants you to suffer in bitter agony as you die. Not just give you the relief that it´s over very quickly. If someone said that or gallows. Oh man sign me up for the gallows then in that case if that was to be the case.
>just hold your breath till you pass out, and then never wake up.
or that. Wew. Atleast someone wants me to die without too much pain.
And snapping the neck when done right. It´s over with very quickly. Lights out. And you wake in eternity land or whatever happens then. You fucked up your expression. Need to take you out of there. Doing more damage than good.

The british nobility used to hang traitors and ursurpers because it´s mostly public display for discouraging these things. Get to see them dangle. But the soul is all gone from that body. So the death itself is not that horrible. Just looks horrible is that it´s on display! Why they did public executions like that. So they could watch them dangle.

Oh yeah and on your way down you are trying to get fluid out of your longues. Fucking horrible horrible death. Like someone stabbing your longues from the inside.
African americans fear of lynching is not only irrational, it´s not even remotely justified either as a method or with regards to frequency. Or any of such things. They don´t have any rational argument to say that lynching is just something a black person should fear in USA.

Smollett attorney = Mark Geragos

Mark Geragos = Colin Kaepernick's attorney

Colin Kaepernick = Nike spokesperson deal

Mark Geragos + Michael Avenatti extorting Nike = Jussie Smollett walks

I just want to see the sealed evidence.

>Smollett attorney = Mark Geragos
>Mark Geragos = Colin Kaepernick's attorney
>Colin Kaepernick = Nike spokesperson deal
>Mark Geragos + Michael Avenatti extorting Nike = Jussie Smollett walks

He flipped on everyone.

inb4 this nigger gets lynched for realz

Attached: ten little niggers.jpg (186x271, 11K)

history repeats.
jussie to become the next massively respected civil rights icon.

Attached: taw.jpg (1177x1258, 139K)

>African americans
I think you meant NIGGERS

Attached: 1549811134518.jpg (500x750, 47K)

Attached: MichelleObama.jpg (686x379, 76K)

Clearly not understanding how Jewish narrative spinning works. Do us all a favor and don’t post here anymore, mong.

Attached: 556F6FD3-0953-42B2-A14F-ADDEAB6FF82E.jpg (1200x596, 99K)

>I recuse myself from the case since I was openly contacted by powerful people to stop the investigation
>LOL just kidding, I wasn't being literal dummy, guess we'll stop the investigation now

Attached: 1525397733810.jpg (255x254, 17K)

Because they needed to get MUH RUSSIAN COLLUSION of of the front page.

No one fucking cares about your resume faggot, this board is anonymous for a reason

that is literally what happened and if the FBI isnt corrupt to the core, Foxx will be indicted and so will Smollett