Americans will defend this

Americans will defend this

Attached: 3EBC14C5-09D1-4A90-AD56-0F44E6A0E407.jpg (640x863, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Novolin-ReliOn-Insulin-N/167672445?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&wl13=5839&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=42423897272&wl4=pla-51320962143&wl5=9033108&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=local&wl12=167672445&wl13=5839&veh=sem&gclid=CjwKCAjwvuzkBRAhEiwA9E3FUsg01SMrcHS3AGLgSzLtUI6WqSIV8OgNCaECAY1FcL-OgVm5jAS1tBoC9IIQAvD_BwE
recoveryfirst.org/blog/doctor-shopping-a-prescription-for-prison/
ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2017/01/mallinckrodt-will-pay-100-million-settle-ftc-state-charges-it
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know a diabetic, he gets his insulin from Walmart for 11 bucks a bottle without insurance.

>keeping diabetics alive
Diabetes is 100% curable through diet

So what's the problem?
The cost of the drug or the man's lack of productivity?

> Healthcare is not a Right. There are plenty of POS who contribute nothing and their deaths are an economic benefit.

How can people be concerned about over population/over production causing Climate Change, then turn around and demand healthcare so everyone can live longer?

Looks like Obamacare did fuck all (aside from increase prices.)

They'll sure do.

walmart.com/ip/Novolin-ReliOn-Insulin-N/167672445?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&wl13=5839&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=42423897272&wl4=pla-51320962143&wl5=9033108&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=local&wl12=167672445&wl13=5839&veh=sem&gclid=CjwKCAjwvuzkBRAhEiwA9E3FUsg01SMrcHS3AGLgSzLtUI6WqSIV8OgNCaECAY1FcL-OgVm5jAS1tBoC9IIQAvD_BwE

>24.88 what did walmart mean by this?

Have you ever read anything about the US Federal Government and its conduct and actions for the last 75 years?

You have shit for brains to think they could solve a riddle let alone these issues.

I doubt this bullshit Facebook propaganda but I mean, Obamacare really does fucking suck.

>access to insulin is a human right

Well, no. It isn’t. Only through modern scientific techniques have we been able to manufacture it, and it isn’t a cheap process. Certainly the prices of it could be controlled in this country though, it’s reached pretty ridiculous levels of cost.

Type 2 is treatable with diet. Type 1 is essentially a complete shutdown of the bodies ability to create insulin at all, so insulin will always be necessary for treatment.

Attached: 1553553427515.jpg (991x683, 119K)

Yes but that doesn't mean if you have it now that you don't need to treat it until you move your fat ass.

Attached: Sargonpepe.png (310x314, 143K)

Wait what?

Citations needed

This. LOL, a smart user for the first time today. Quite depressing when you think more about it.

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (615x580, 52K)

Yup.
And?

US:
>Wake up in hospital
>Scream internally because of how much it's cost you
UK:
>Wake up in hospital
>Squeeze the nurse's tits
>Walk to the free coffee machine only for employees
>Drink it and pretend you didn't know it was only for employees
>Grab your things
>Get your results
>Squeeze the nurse's butt
>Run off and head home

Attached: kekkk.png (410x231, 128K)

Its occupy dems there is no citation
Shills need to cut off the logo because people wont give occupy dems a second glance

>keeping genetic deadends alive

This.
t. Federal worker

Why are you still breathing, then?

It's true. When my dog got diabetes, the vet wrote a script for Insulin. The guy at the pharmacy told me just to go to Wal-Mart because it's less than $10 there without insurance.

Magic, I suppose. Haven't been to the doctor in a decade

can you guys just go to the doctor and get drugs for free? My friends and I get Oxys and ketamine from doctors but its expensive

you're right;throw yourself off the nearest cliff user

If you live in the US and don't have $1,300/month of disposable income your life is not worth living. This is the best thing that could have happened to him.

If I could get the same quality and cost of care that my cat receives, it would be a huge improvement.

This is bullshit.
Medicaid exists for poorfags, there are local free to reduced medical insurance plans as well, also pharmaceutical companies have their own assistance discount programs, and doctors will sometimes give a person in need samples of insulin to get them by.
There are options if the person isn't lazy or too proud to ask for help.
t. Pharmacy Technician

Diabetes is literally a rich moron disease, caused by a semi-allergy to sugar and carbs caused by poor nutrition when growing up.

I don't fucking care about the fucking Murrican sugar allergy of some moronic Murrican retard who ate 8000 kcals burgers at breakfast, lunch, and dinner for years on end. Get fuck Murrican retard.

>Shit that never happened
Enjoy kebab, you fucking Liverpool Paki.

>where was his church?
>where were his neighbors?
>where was his family?
>where were his coworkers?
>where were his friends?

All of these people knew this man, but elected not to help. There must be a reason why.

If people aren’t willing to help those in their communities, why should this burden be placed on me?

Wowee, a frenchy displaying his ignorance.

Attached: 1553628657629.gif (220x233, 273K)

You can get it for free if you're diagnosed by your GP.
Not in Liverpool and next time you should say London because Liverpool has a higher white population.

can you go to multiple doctors if they dont give you the diagnosis you want?

>If people aren’t willing to help those in their communities, why should this burden be placed on me?

This exactly. Alos, I've done some fundraising/telemarketing and everyone would groan when we called liberal/democrat phone lists; they are the most vile people and were harder to talk money out of for causes they ostensibly support.

Attached: guy in t shirt.png (1011x758, 353K)

>My son needs this really important drug or else he will die
Why didn't she buy the drug before anything else and then work with what she had left? Ask a friend for a loan, pawn some stuff, ask for pay in advance, go to family members, go to a charity etc etc.
My point is, there are always options, especially in first word countries.

Remove the "can't", I meant 'can'. Also you have to register at another GP if you want to see another doctor or change doctors at your own GP.

>Americans will defend this

Survival of the fittest

Also, if he was dying why didn't she take him to the emergency room? A hospital won't let you die, matter how poor you are.

thats lame here you can just go to new doctors until you get one who gives you what you want.

>Sourceless appeal to emotion

Attached: 1540597551754.png (680x435, 106K)

This roo gets it.

if you can suet gun manufacturers for crimes committed with their tools, why doesnt this horrible mother sue the kike corn syrup makers for his son's diabettus?

Lol. That's illegal as fuck.

The guy made too much to qualify for Medicaid, a standard that pretty much requires you to be making less than even part-time minimum wage. Free and reduced plans have the same income restrictions, on top of typically only applying to ones children. These are basic things I would hope a supposed Pharm Tech would know. As a man without insurance, it should be easy to understand why he would not see it feasible to beg a doctor for free samples. But sure, obviously if someone tries 99 different avenues to save himself and missed that one avenue that might have maybe given him a chance, it's his own stupid fault and let the man die. That's a lot simpler than acknowledging our broken health care system.

no its not I have the right to choose a doctor

Absolutely I will defend this, because insulin is not something you can just synthesize whenever you want. It's a real problem, but the even bigger problem is that we're reaching the point where 1 in 3 people have diabetes. There is not enough of it to go around, end of story.

As for the crooked nature of the payment, dems and republicans have ruined health care beyond saving over the last 12 years. The blame seems to lie directly with their plan, which they should have read carefully when selecting to ensure if they needed something in advance, it could be covered.

she probably hasn't even thought of it. at this point diabetus is an american right.

>I deserve your money simply for existing, cattle.
t. OP
Congrats. You managed to post without calling us all "goyim".

Lol. Doctor shopping is 100% illegal.

recoveryfirst.org/blog/doctor-shopping-a-prescription-for-prison/

>That's a lot simpler than acknowledging our broken health care system.

He could have purchased what he needed instead of stiff-brim hats.

People can be lazy, ignorant, or a mix of other things.
As you said there are options if you are willing to look.
American's also have a habit of trying to wait a sickeness out. Instead of choosing debt over risk of death many will take that risk.
From what I gather from the image his mom was paying for his meds. So I assume he was either not working or making very little. Also income is not the only prerequisite for Medicaid though I will admit adult men get shafted on government assistance. But it's better to ask and see if you can get help.
There are still many options depending on where you are. Sometimes cities/coutries will have small programs to help. If your life is on the line it's better to chase down 99 solutions than to sit around and wait.

this is the kind of shit 70 year old grandmas post on their facebook page

It's not my fault I live in a state that you have to register with a party to vote in the primary. Doesn't mean I want to donate money to the GOP, just vote.

>American's also have a habit of trying to wait a sickeness out.
I think this is a white person thing. We have an issue here with minorities always going to the emergency rooms at hospitals for the smallest things, like the common cold.

>bong demanding the ability to leech off the hard work of Americans
Good to see nothing has changed since the 1700's...

You've confused "right" with "something the government should pay for". This is a common mistake.

To help you remember, substitute "Healthcare" with "guns". Guns are a right. But that doesn't mean the government owes me a free one.

and you are a republican retard

>24.88
Should have a ten dollar discount for a proper price.

Here black and Latinos do it too.
I know of people who have died or nearly died trying to avoid an ER visit all because they don't want debt.
Even worse in the case of minorities because many of them do not trust doctors at all.
They think they either don't know shit or are trying to keep them sick for money.
Paranoia of medicine is concerning.

Yea you can mostly blame Obamacare for that shit. Our insurance is probably never going to recover.

Maybe he should have tried to get a job prior to becoming too old to be covered by his mothers insurance.

>and you are a republican retard

Who probably has a lot more than $1,300 in disposable income per month.

Remember: Conservatives are financially sound because they are conservative, not conservative because they are financially sound.

Attached: AlSharpton.jpg (258x300, 20K)

Bull C R A P

There are sooo many services for no income people... get real.

Depending on the severity, diabetes can be considered a disability, so he could have been getting a check and Medicaid with just a simple online application every few months.

It could be worse. He could be an infant suffering from Infantile Spasms, which can be cured by a drug called ACTH (otherwise you’re put on seizure medicine indefinitely).

Then you can pay $150,000 for what used to cost $2,000 if insurance doesn’t cover the drug.

ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2017/01/mallinckrodt-will-pay-100-million-settle-ftc-state-charges-it

But it’s cool though, because instead of actually fixing this antitrust violation, the FTC allowed the company to settle for a fine. So the price stayed the same.

I feel like there is a lot of self inflicted wound going on here.

I mean, he could have just gone to the hospital. I'd imagine if he were active, and a good member, in a church they would have covered for him. There are any number of ways this could have worked.

Waiting until your mom can no longer pay for your life when you are 26 and then starting out is probably not the right answer.

>access to insulin is a human right
Didn't realize your illness is my economic burden

markets work very well when allowed to.
if they can't afford insulin then there is something messing up the free market.
millions of people require insulin, there is a huge market for it, so it should be affordable due to mass production and competition and trade. It's not because of some government regulations.

Fake and gay hang yourself bong

the government pays the majority of healthcare bills in the usa
so that is why healthcare inflation seems to spiral out of control. the government is not a discriminating consumer that is worried about cost. it mindlessly will buy whatever drug companies offer.
there are many types of insulin that are cheap to manufacture but no companies are making them because it's more lucrative to up-sell more expensive formulations when the government is paying the bills.
But that is why we should allow cheap insulin from china into our market... China has a huge diabetes problem so they mass produce the stuff like crazy.