Gun control doesn't wor-

>gun control doesn't wor-

Attached: homicide by firearms.jpg (960x684, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America has more niggers.
Can we get a chart that shows total homicides per capita for comparison?

>per million
hmm

Kek they always, always leave out Venezuela, Brazil, South Africa, Mexico or any other country that immediately disproves gun control works

>t-they're just n-not as d-developed so it doesn't count!

The same old tired excuses. South Africa is actually a developed country though.

That is per capita. Please stop embarrassing me.

Look up knife crimes in UK where there more niggers and arabs

its not the weapons, its the dumb as dirt nonwhites who use them for violence

If you kept the entire population in prison i bet you could get the homicide rate even lower

What is 13% but also 58%?

It’s because of blacks

Now do violent crime

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH YOU HAVE NERVER EVER EVER BEEN TO BRAZIL

You're right, OP, we should stop allowing anyone non-white to own guns, and we'd see that number drop by 90% overnight. What a great solution, now go take those nigger and spic guns back for us, please.

13% of the population.... user... 13%... 75% of the crime user.... 75%... Whites own most of the guns also!!!!

Attached: blacksareevil.png (1038x492, 379K)

Read it again dickhead. I said total homicides, not just gun related.
Christ you're a dumb cunt.

Population could have nothing to do with it?

Attached: 1552944893011.png (936x864, 160K)

remove niggers and shitskins from stats.
Everything is fine. Its how the white minority deals with white traitors.
Now go fuck you mother you retarded jew.

I wonder if there is a link between those numbers and the % of blacks in each country.

The power of niggers

13% of the population

Attached: gun.jpg (640x624, 58K)

Quoting firearm homicide is the best stat manipulation anti guns have because it avoids overall homicide. Note Switzerland also has high firearm homicide due to their large amount of guns as well but has less overall homicide than pretty much all other nations on the list

Pls come to Brazil and see by yourself

remove a specific ethnicity and it magically drops to a rate on par with fuckin’ norway

If you didn't count the nuggets and spics, homicide rates would be similar to the rest of the world. Plus it's mostly nig on nig violence so who cares, give them more guns

you are aware those other countries dont have a spic and nigger infestation right?

>South Africa is actually a developed country though.

Was. Niggers fucking it up real quick.

per million

Compare white on white gun crime and then come back to me.
Also per capita statistics typically use per 100,000, a bit sneaky of you to post a graphic which is intentionally designed to make the numbers look even bigger.
Now, I wonder where Mexico and Brazil would fit into this chart.
A couple hundred per 1 million?

your cunt's suicide rate dropped by over 30% after the Port Arthur massacre and subsequent guy buyback + control
I guess you're pro whites committing suicide

>>gun control doesn't wor-
Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

highest nigger population among all western country
its why i wholeheartedly support #banassaultniggers

Attached: honk.gif (2000x2000, 778K)

You got source for that?

niggers tongue my anus

Attached: Gun death per 100k.jpg (565x1199, 117K)

The disparity is literally because of niggers.
If you got rid of every stupid chimp-ass ape that number would plummet by over 90%.

Attached: 1532620460057.jpg (633x1812, 157K)

Maybe the US has more people who deserve to be shot, did you even think about that?

Attached: abacus.jpg (320x240, 24K)

wheres brazil your kraut? theyre higher than USA?

Wait until blacks make up 15% of your population and Whites only make up 50%. Then let’s compare per capita.

And how many of those 29.7 are black on black shootings?

-k

Nigger control is what we need

in other countries you get sliced up with knives
whats your point ?

Attached: gun_control4.jpg (481x463, 75K)

Those are all white countries. Are they saying we need Nogger control?

>Ban guns in 1997
>Gun crime increases exponentially

Attached: 1.gif (300x294, 4K)

Leave out niggers and our rate is the same as Denmark's.

>control
removal
nigger removal is what we need

Attached: guns in america.jpg (1029x4529, 1.46M)

KEK have we really hit a point where simply noticing crime stats is now considered 'being radicalized'??

Attached: fbi_murder_stats.png (675x546, 127K)

>randomly picked countries
post the ones that have a correlation between gun ownership and homicides

I'm sure it did, but fug off with your sourceless graph from where? Fix it.

Attached: crimestatsbycountry.png (1531x841, 117K)

Saved

>south american, middle east, and africa omitted
>hispanics, blacks, and middle easterners are the highest contributors to homicide.
>US has the highest population out of the listed countries by far and the most landmass
>non-whites commit more homicides than whites in the US
>FBI falsely labels "white hispanics" as white to curb statistics.

it did, and rape.

Attached: GUNS-AND-CRIME-PREVENTION-Rape-Rate-in-England-and-Wales-before-and-after-major-gun-control-acts-400 (800x606, 217K)

why just use gun homocide instead of overall homocide rate?
Does it make a difference if someone is murdered by gun or a knife?

>ban guns
>violent crime and gun crime increases
imagine my shock. it's almost as if criminals by definition are people who break the law? and it's almost as if these law breakers like defenseless victims or something
gun bans benefit nobody except criminals

Attached: GUNS-IN-OTHER-COUNTRIES-U.K.-Violent-Crime-and-Firearm-Ownership-Rates-Before-and-After-1997.png (1410x1015, 120K)

As I said, I'm sure it did. That's still a shit infographic.

Take out the 4 most niggy U.S. cities and the US is at the bottom of that chart.

Nearly all of the US murders take place in cities with gun control. Remove those cities from the statistics and we are actually the safest nation on Earth, except if you are in your mothers womb.

not for long tho

Attached: england-wales-homicides-attempted-murder-firearms-act.jpg (1038x729, 133K)

ban niggers

What's the statistic when you remove deaths by niggers killing other niggers?

We need nigger control - not gun control.

Attached: 1549417370820.png (747x843, 75K)

What the fuck is wrong with Rochester, NY???

>US has the highest population out of the listed countries by far and the most landmass
>"per million"

Where are the gun deaths in Iraq or Afghanistan? What about Mexico or Somalia where guns are banned? Your bait chart is trash.

but i'm sure they all died thinking "but at least i wasn't shot"

Attached: Lolndon vs NYC.png (909x552, 195K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Probably had enough.

lol

Attached: black_and_white_firearm_death_1999-2017_stats.png (1200x1138, 306K)

>non-hispanic white
When Jews do this shit it triggers the ever loving hell out of me.
Spineless worms are so desperate to delegitimize white history just like they are to Christianity. The amount of cognitive dissonance hey engage in just to avoid any kind of acknowledgement.

>anything that contradicts my opinion is shit
i'm sure it is, though facts disagree with you. there are more gun-related offenses now than there was 1996 before the gun ban. and not one of them are legal guns, all of htem are illegal. like i said, it's ALMOST as if criminals.. by very definition.. are people who break the law. so how would making guns illegal stop criminals from using guns?
fucking brainlet
"lets ban murder that'll stop murders from happening"
explain why people are still being murdered then even though there's a 'murder ban'

Attached: guncrimeuk.png (1809x941, 193K)

I think he was asking for a chart comparing the murder rate per capita for niggers and whites, you stupid nigger.

Irrelevant statistical spinning through arbitration of data.

Yes, killing someone with a gun is WAY worse than a knife, because muh NRA something something.

Tfw Alberta is one of the only provinces with common gun deaths, and then you remember,
>Lives in Alberta.

Attached: AWP.png (1920x410, 374K)

The bulk of their “homicides” come from suicides you absolute fucking potato.

No you fucking faggot, you don't seem to get it. Like I say, obviously gun control leads to more crime, I'm just saying in particular is a shitty infographic. It doesn't say where it is or what it's about. Where was guns banned in 97? There's no info to extrapolate your conclusion from the image because there's too little info in it.

The other ones are good.

>homicide by firearm
>not just homicides
Nice selective stats.

>that New Zealand ranking.

nigger control works even better, Hans.

Diversity.

>be OP
>make facebook post
>get door kicked down for thought crime
Is anyone surprised at the fact he is unarmed and completely unable to resist government tyranny?
Kys OP, you were a mistake. The weak must die.

Attached: IMG_6890.png (750x1334, 1.17M)

This.
Of course there's gonna be lower gun homicides in a country with fewer guns. People just find different ways to kill each other, if it isn't guns, it's knives, if it isn't knives, it's acid.

How so though? I'm pro gun myself.

Attached: 1510444786883.jpg (516x630, 45K)

>297 per 1 million people
Oh, the humanity!

same here, pisses me off when other britbongs talk about american "gun crime" and i'm like.. most of the victims are fucking niggers trying to rape and rob. per pop america is safer than britain. we have more rapes, more robbery and more violent crime. because we're defenseless.

Attached: 8z02nza.png (808x625, 37K)

>*bang with words*

Attached: mfw911.png (1076x792, 657K)

>Homicides by firearms PER 1 MILLION people in SELECTED DEVELOPED COUNTRIES in 2012.
>Statistics is the art of torturing numbers until they confess to anything

Stupid nigger read all the posts in the thread instead of cherrypicking the ones that feed your cognitive dissonance.

niggers nigger

>cherrypicking statistical data into oblivion in order try to sell a weak narrative
C O P E
O
P
E

Why are you even posting here Achmed?

Yeah, I think there's less risk in relation to crime over here. You could rob a house and if you're caught, you probably won't be shot giving you time to fuck off. Similar applies to other crime. Assuming the presented data is true, really doesn't surprise me. Our police are becoming a meme too so no one fears them which is what their new agenda wants. That and our broken, lenient justice system that lets too many offenders become repeat offenders despite being know to the local police and being arrested constantly.

Assume you mean the blacks and their contribution? Also fuck you mutt. Doesn't excuse the fact people are being killed with guns nonetheless, despite pretty much all nigger guns being illegally sourced.

Take suicides out of the picture. Then separate cities with high gang activity from the rest of the country. You will see the cities with a lot of gangs also have a lot of gun deaths and everywhere else has very low gun deaths. All gang cities have strict gun control.
>but gun control doesn't wo-
BTFO

If take out gang murders, drug war hits and black inner city violence, the gun homicide rates are comparable to other countries. Criminals are going to get guns no matter what.

Suicides aren’t gun violence

Fucking faggot German not realising that having guns is about keeping some power in the hands of the people so governments can't completely fuck them over like what's happening all over Europe. Seriously can't all Germans and swedes just fuck off and die

if anything it makes them more valuable to the sellers on the black market.
kinda makes you think...

I think the white person gun crime rate is similar to Finland or Switzerland, the Hispanic is similar to Latin America, and the black is similar to subsaharan Africa.

It’s uncanny

Same here. Almost as if race predicts behavior. But that can't be true because as we all know we're all equal on the inside like in the hippie songs.

>macaco doesn't know the difference between homicides and GUN homicides

Attached: QWIDfhTR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

6.5% (black males) commit 52% of all homocides in the US.

So I guess we have another problem?

Attached: tyrone_thumb4.png (618x645, 144K)