Biden Attacks America’s ‘White Man’s Culture’

>‘This is English jurisprudential culture, a white man’s culture’

>Former vice president and likely 2020 presidential candidate, Joe Biden, attacked the United States’ “white man’s culture,” during an appearance at the Biden Courage Awards, which honors those working to combat sexual assault on college campuses.

>Biden said America’s racist culture is why Anita Hill wasn’t able to stop Clarence Thomas’ nomination to the Supreme Court.

>“A really notable woman, Anita Hill, professor, showed the courage of a lifetime talking about her experience being harassed by Clarence Thomas,” Biden said at the New York City banquet. “We knew a lot less about the extent of harassment back then, over 30 years ago. But she paid a terrible price. She was abused through the hearing. She was taken advantage of. Her reputation was attacked.”

>“I wish I could have done something,” he continued. “I opposed Clarence Thomas nomination. I voted against him. But I also realized there was a real and perceived problem the committee faced.”

>Biden squarely blamed white people for Clarence Thomas being believed over Anita Hill.

Attached: joe.png (637x425, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/BqTOS
baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1998-04-17-1998107056-story.html
www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf
usnewslive.tv/foxnewslive/
breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/04/joe-biden-1975-flashback-segregation-is-better-for-black-pride/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thumb#Folk_etymology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>“They were a bunch of white guys,” he said. “No, I mean it sincerely, a bunch of white guys hearing this testimony in the Senate Judiciary Committee. So when Anita Hill, when Anita Hill came to testify, she faced a committee that didn’t fully understand what the hell is all about. To this day I regret I couldn’t come up with a way to get a kind of hearing she deserved, given the courage she showed by reaching out to us. The hearing she deserved was a hearing where she was respected, where the tone and the questioning was not hostile and as sullied, where the fact that she stepped forward was recognized as an act of courage in and of itself. Because let’s face it, back in 1991 it took a lot of courage to take on a man who was so much a part of the establishment and the power structure.”

>Biden traced the episode back to English common law in the 1300s, which he said enabled spousal abuse.

>“You all know what the phrase rule of thumb means? Where it’s derived from?” Biden asked. “In English common law, not codification or common law, back in the late 1300s, so many women were dying at the hands of her husbands because they were chattel, just like the cattle or the sheep, that the Court of Common Law decided they had to do something about the extent of the deaths. So, you know what they said? No man has a right to chastise his woman with a rod thicker than the circumference of his thumb. This is English jurisprudential culture, a white man’s culture. That’s got to change it’s got to change.”

archive.fo/BqTOS

bump

He’s a pedo, it’s pretty fucked watching him feel up little kids on tv. Standard liberal stuff...

jew pedo time to kill

>The false etymology persists despite the Oxford English Dictionary definition: "A method or procedure derived entirely from practice or experience, without any basis in scientific knowledge; a roughly practical method." The OED dates the phrase's first reference to 1692.

>In the Encyclopedia of Word and Phrase Origins, "rule of thumb" is additionally defined as a method by which brewers once tested the temperature of a batch of beer: They dipped a thumb in the brew.

baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1998-04-17-1998107056-story.html

Attached: 1553358299543.jpg (803x960, 109K)

>Biden said America’s racist culture is why Anita Hill wasn’t able to stop Clarence Thomas’ nomination to the Supreme Court.

They do know Clarence Thomas is black, right?

Attached: 1486683396479.jpg (374x373, 26K)

I hate this cocksucker so much.

bump

sage

Attached: 1539904766053.png (414x402, 193K)

YES OMG, I JUST SAW THIS ON INSTAGRAM. WE NEED MORE OF THIS NON-TOXIC BEHAVIOR IN OFFICE

Attached: 1553608940364.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

bump

he didn have to keep saying 'white guys', he chose to, and these people plead perfect ignorance to the growing white biterness and white identity movements due to shit like this.

Attached: balace.jpg (800x783, 142K)

In his defense he just recently watched Captain Marvel.

Fuck Biden and fuck Mondays

Attached: garf.jpg (474x474, 34K)

NYC 2016 Crime Statistics By Race

RAPE:

Black: 44.3%
Hispanic: 41.3%
White: 7.0%

Other Felony Sex Crimes:

Black: 42.3%
Hispanic: 36.2%
White: 14.9%

www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

Attached: corroborate your statement.png (589x630, 325K)

How many times have we seen it where there is an SJW man who projects his own lecherous behavior onto all whites? Grabby hands Joe Biden shouldn't talk should he?

For you archives.

Attached: Biden Attacks America’s ‘White Man’s Culture’.png (1250x1000, 368K)

I really do wish we were as 'evil' as these kikes make us out to be.

Attached: Train.jpg (640x540, 97K)

He's such a dick. Fortunately, he will never be President.

>doubling down on fuck whitey because it worked so well last time

K

>Surely this will make the largest voting block like me.

He's a fucking idiot.

Attached: white america.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

A lot of liberals treat Clarence like he's white because they hate him so much. Granted, he's an honorary Aryan and married to a white woman, but you know, he's not a Jewish golem, so he's not human.

Attached: 6EF431D3-FD9A-493E-8E4F-CA6B20B34846.gif (400x204, 44K)

bump

>the whitest manniest man who ever existed in a land of white manny men has the audacity to call me a white man

Attached: IMG_5314.jpg (630x630, 52K)

I never really believed the Pedo Biden memes until I read this. This shit is unironically how a sleazy child rapist would sound. Its so condescending, manipulative and arrogant.

God I wish Trump would have actually fought this guy.

what the fuck is that

Tucker is talking about this story right now. Nice to see.

usnewslive.tv/foxnewslive/

>Bringing up 1300s shit to say current whites are sexist
ffs

The Fock you talking about flathead? Clarence is a current figure.

>black man harasses woman
>white man bad

Attached: antiwhite.jpg (2952x1375, 1.4M)

Attached: 1.png (5000x5000, 3.98M)

Attached: 2.png (5000x5000, 3.72M)

Attached: 3.png (4470x5327, 3.9M)

Attached: 4.png (3229x4785, 2.84M)

The same Joe Biden who supported segregation?
breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/04/joe-biden-1975-flashback-segregation-is-better-for-black-pride/

lol

I really do hope people keep talking like he does. Little do they know, they're waking a sleeping giant.

I really hope Creepy Uncle Joe runs. He'll eat those words.

he's a fucking idiot for thinking blacks, browns and women will vote for him when someone like Kamala Harris is running. the pet negroes aren't going to back a geriatric white man over one of their own

>meme flag
This threads glows so much I am so horny right now

bump

Reminds me of Uncle Ruckus

Niggas is the worst. They dont got no jobs, they ugly, they stupid too.

Old fucking corrupt boomer that leaves his kids nothing talking about strength, meanwhile his party is turning exclusively nonhite

hey bb~

Do people, other than complete morons, actually take fucktards like this guy seriously? Not once in my life have I ever heard someone say "That Joe Biden is spot on, he really knows what he's talking about!"

we need to establish a secure white nation with sufficient nuclear strength to glass africa and the middle east TODAY these people are on board with killing us, we have to stop being so fucking polite]

Such sanctimonious spiritual masochism will not be forgotten by time, and examples will be made of it in the future to embolden what is to come forth.

Attached: hk4ycoubrin21.png (384x405, 250K)

holy fucking shit this was real? The first time I saw it there was no source so in cordance to the centuries old english tradition of presumption of innocence I assumed biden didn't actually say it, but apparently he did.

Also he is "rule of thumb" being related to domestic abuse is literally a myth that most common origins was to make fun of guy who supposedly believe it

>The association between the thumb and implements of domestic violence can be traced to the year 1782, when the English judge Sir Francis Buller was ridiculed for purportedly stating that a husband could beat his wife, provided he used a stick no wider than his thumb.[b] There is no record of Buller making such a statement; however, the rumor generated much satirical press, with Buller being mocked as "Judge Thumb" in published jokes and cartoons

Does he not realize he is also white? Like, has he ever looked in a mirror?
Everything he says about "White Man's Culture" applies to himself, so he's actually claiming to be racist and blames himself over anita hill.

Attached: 1552274024104.jpg (1012x1858, 769K)

a white male who votes democrat forfeits his whiteness.
a white male who is a democratic politician is cast out of white male society.

I mean, let us look at it from their perspective:

They are a white man, and they are terrible people. If they simply assumed all white man were like them, it is reasonable for us to assume that they think all white men are terrible people

Joe Biden is a slimy cocksucker.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

This is not supposed to be coherent. It's just political theater and pandering.

What a worthless pandering piece of shit. How do non whites even fall for his fake ass bullshit. What a fag.

>>it’s all old white man fault, vote for me an old white man

More than anything, I despise the left for their ignorance, and their blind confidence in that ignorance.

Most of the boomers who went to universities in the 60s and 70s got a degree with the monetary value a masters (or even Phd) has today, and the intellectual value of a highschool diploma. I've often noticed when reading novels that are more than a couple of decades old just how shallow the author's understanding of geography, culture, science, maths, etc, is. Back in the days when most of the population were semi-literate industrial workers, being educated apparently just meant having read a couple of books at some point and knowing how to string a sentence together.

The left think that they're smarter than some redneck from bumfuck nowhere, Alabama, who barely passed 5th grade. Well, I'll give them that, but apparently it's never occurred to them that that isn't a very high bar.

Attached: 1330489475627[1].png (446x597, 413K)

>I hate this cocksucker so much.
Yeah the planet will be much better after Biden is gone.

Attached: 1549762318598.png (1579x1111, 1.28M)

Because all humans naturally make decisions based on groups, aka satistical analysis. Judging a person by their race is no more immoral than judging a car by it's brand. To deal with their mind being fried from internalized racism, they have to project on everyone else.

>he's a fucking idiot for thinking blacks, browns and women will vote for him when someone like Kamala Harris is running.
Exactly. His appeal is based solely on being the centrist candidate who appeals to boomers+ age groups. Blaming whiteness gains him virtually nothing in the primary and endangers his supposedly greatest strength: elect-ability in the general.

>The left think that they're smarter than some redneck from bumfuck nowhere, Alabama, who barely passed 5th grade.

Actually they are dumber because learning foreign words destorys their mind

diversity and inclusive [latin]
>weird and strange [english]

xenophobia [greek]
>afraid of strangers, don't trust strangers until you vet them, don't take candy from a baby

racism
>familyism

all education does is brainwash liberals with foreign imported into english loan words and then they can't understand basic meaning.

bump

>white man’s culture
This culture will die without White men. You see it happening before your very eyes, and some of you still deny it?

Biden is literally a fucking idiot. You stick a mic in front of his face long enough and he'll say some stupid shit. Amazing this dude has been in politics for as long as he has.

Rule of thumb thing isn't even true, it's a literal wives tale dating back to 1792

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thumb#Folk_etymology

>the Biden Courage Awards,
>which honors those working to combat sexual assault on college campuses.
fucking what

Attached: 1501401413137.png (202x200, 54K)

>Biden traced the episode back to English common law in the 1300s, which he said enabled spousal abuse
Read beyond the headline Cletus, it may be difficult but it is informative

>Read beyond the headline Cletus, it may be difficult but it is informative
It's based on a lie. There's no record of a "rule of thumb."

>That’s got to change it’s got to change.”
Is this still allowed?

>white guys

Has Jow Forums noticed that the Left refuses to say "white men" anymore? It's always "white males," "white guys," or "white dudes," but never "white men." It's a subtle form of dehumanization.

Attached: Men-not-males.png (500x500, 9K)

>zionist biden vs zionist trump
Yeah I'm sure.

Imagine that, an obvious pedophile and rumored adult sexual predator pretending to care about victims of sexual assault.

Lol, this.

>also Biden feels up kids on TV
Who the fuck is he foolin?

Hope he's prepared for what's going to happen to him once he gets in the spotlight.

he really went for the rule of thumb meme, lmao

god damn lefties are such terrible people

Yes thats white privilege. White men are rarely convicted of the rapes they perpetrate.

Attached: 1553629220747.jpg (949x678, 80K)

Joe Biden isn't a racist, he doesn't sees any race, not even gender, because he humps anything. Just like invading aliens from Mars, they will breed all our women, make us equally extinct, everybody will get an anal probe.

Biden is trying to deflect leftist concerns about his own role during the Anita Hill case

Yeah, call them female back and call the shitskins coons and spear chucker
Call the gays fags and the trannies well trannies because they hate being called tranny