How do I get a Texan Latina haram Jow Forums?

>Be me, live in huwite Idaho
>Have white male cousin who’s same age live in Texas. Looks just like me
>Go to visit him and he’s a nerdy incel just like me
>Talk about girls and he says “there’s a couple of girls I’ve been seeing”
>Fund put he’s not an incel
>Find out he’s literally got a harem of 4 latina side chicks he’s seeing.
>He’s 7/10 at best and nerdy af
What the hell Jow Forums, you said diversity was bad. My cousin is living like a conquistador down there. Is he just lucky or that what it’s like for most white dudes in Texas or those kinds of areas? What the fuck pol, I’m 23 and still a virgin, fucking frigid white girls wont give me a chance

Attached: B782A75A-9AF2-4161-8FBE-F7F6EDA3A06D.jpg (685x1033, 486K)

Attached: 1553676960878.jpg (550x171, 13K)

Exactly what I think

Latinas are the best, don't listen to the non-burgers... they're just jealous they can't get hottie spic wives.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x280, 1.54M)

Latinos are raised from birth to worship White men. Their women in turn, see white men as their saviors.

he'll end up getting found out because latina women are jealous AF. Unless he's banking lots of money and has a deal with them all, it's all temporary.

houstonanon here

That faggot isn't white

FPBP

>My cousin is living like a conquistador down there
I live in Southern California and this is my kryptonite
Hearing a woman start squeaking in their mongrel tongue makes you feel like Cortez

They love to get BLEACHED. If you find a way to interact with them, they're probably the easiest race of women to date. Just remember not to have children with 'em, unless you wanna see lil' Jimmy swinging from a rope.

Considering there's probably almost as many Mexicans here in Idaho as Texas now you should be fine.

Foreign trash is easy to bang. Hi quality DNA is hard to score. Who could have guessed? Go charm a hooker, if you have cash they will put out, its no rocket surgery.

Attached: 1540332392253.jpg (586x530, 74K)

This. Crazy jealous.

he is a race traitor, therefore a braindead, congrats

Unironically this. That cousin is playing a dangerous fucking game. That close to the border, you never know who has ties to the cartels down there.

Attached: 1442838541367.gif (640x360, 303K)

I’ll warn him then

moar of semon demon!!

Anyways, latins age horribly.

Attached: 1551209128500.jpg (603x961, 244K)

mexican girls really just let you suck their titties like that?

Stop writing similar posts all the time about racemixing, YOU FUCKING ZIONIST PIECE OF SHIT! I'm gonna spread so much hate for Israel all over the net if you continute.

Flag?

absolutely this haha. but i do have a latina girlfriend and it's amazing and also a houstonbro.
just stick to one OP it's definitely enough

Sweet op.

what's wrong with the latinos man? they work hard, got good food, generally conservative. as long as they're not illegals they're good people. And half latino babies all look white

>what's wrong with the latinos man? they work hard, got good food, generally conservative. as long as they're not illegals they're good people. And half latino babies all look white

Attached: 1467842477024-1.jpg (831x1080, 164K)

Attached: tenor.gif (220x413, 491K)

Honestly this. Shills are getting lazy.

They aren't white, fuck off.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551448114108.jpg (2048x1536, 365K)

HOLY FUCK AWOOOOOOGA
HUBBA HUBBA
MU MU MU MUMMY!

lol i knew i'd get that. but for real you didn't refute anything i said

Hubba hubba indeed op.

its like the worse woman you can get, volume gets loud, drama over everything and might just fucking hit you

>don't be sperg
>shower
You are now a casanova.

thats a nigger user

You dont want this. Their families are absolute cancer. They still have a third world mentality. And her tiny male relatives will have mouths that conarantly write checks their tiny manlet asses cannot cash.

And then you get to deal with the pagan flavored catholicism the hardocre spics practice.

When was this picture taken?

Attached: tenor.gif (378x426, 1.26M)

1912 at ellis island

27 here. this is so fucking true. don't fall for it. you forgot all their shitty tattoos of their stupid family members on their body face and hands.

What if you just fuck then when they’re teens then ditch them

you have to go back

Fuck off faggot.

>And her tiny male relatives will have mouths that conarantly write checks their tiny manlet asses cannot cash.
What are you trying to say here? Talk like a white person.

they cling and worship you. they usually have a kid.
there familys are cool desu but a relationship with one will leave you wanting

I didn't write "desu"
she will leave you wanting a white woman with a fun and connected white family.

I speak wigger just enough to get me out of cituations.
I think user means the females cousins will try and intimidate but said cousins will never do it.

They're lazy af, they're dumb, they get pregnant if you breathe on them, then they immediately gain 68 pounds. Have fun with your disappointing block-headed low IQ mestizo kids

Based on my translation I concur

Wow, almost about 108 years ago I see.

Fuck. Ok, thats pretty hot

>tfw no qt latina nipple to suckle on while smoking blunts

Is that guy in the picture white?

>don't be a sperg
Failed already, damn.

They are both spics. You can tell by the black eyes and the nose. The girl just has more brown mutt genes
>I'd still make babies with her tho

Attached: Selene Saavedra Roman.jpg (600x800, 118K)

The problem is their children will be entitled and Americanized. The good stuff only lasts one generation.

Better to just keep it down in Mexico or Colombia, and you can go get your dick wet when the urge strikes

no

>memeflag
>miscegenation

We need to breed their women and assimilate them. Prove me wrong

>still pushing this shit meme