Brit/pol/ - Acceleration edition

Time to overthrow the government tbqh

Attached: Emma Watson 132.jpg (1280x1708, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faceberg.com/events/390731058430869/
en-gb.faceberg.com/events/2008335376125449/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47721011
gov.uk/government/news/10000-troops-from-13-countries-arrive-in-the-uk-for-major-exercise
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too late, you don’t have the right to bear arms.

bobs orvagonuh

it has been that time since Edward VIII got ousted

Vote leave.
Got remain.
£40 billion robbed by EU.
Germany about to flush its toilet on us and send 3 million immigrants.

gl with that mate

Based Satan confirmed for being pro-Hard Brexit and accelerationism.

Attached: Devil Pepe.jpg (470x595, 201K)

You don't need guns if you have numbers. It's impossible to tax graves. A nation is people. Living people.

lol - she looks retarded and doesn't realize it

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING

PROTESTS AT WHITEHALL LONDON 29TH MARCH 4PM FRIDAY

WILL CONTINUE INTO THE NIGHT

BE THERE AND SPREAD THE WORD

faceberg.com/events/390731058430869/

IF YOU CANT MAKE IT FRIDAY THERES ONE ON SATURDAY 10AM

en-gb.faceberg.com/events/2008335376125449/

She looks daft.

We'll get no deal by pure attrition.

Attached: zzqxywHD.jpg (600x314, 42K)

Protesting doesn't work, haven't you learnt that by now? Only way to make them listen is to riot and overthrow the establishment.

Attached: 1553625427647.png (435x463, 250K)

nice digits Satan. Do you guys even think a revolution and overthrow is possible. Wouldn't Merkel send Mudslime EU soldiers to quell it?

>protesting
Are you a 16 year old communist tranny or something?

Getting ready to protest here in Cymland

Attached: 1553187654322.jpg (1600x1194, 1.29M)

Hope the shear number of people overwhelms the government

Attached: 01 (2).jpg (500x338, 36K)

>Wouldn't Merkel send Mudslime EU soldiers to quell it?
The only soldiers the EU has right now are French soldiers in overseas bases in Djibouti waving LARP EU flags and the equivalent of UN peacekeepers.

Merkel could send German soldiers to the UK but I think they call that an invasion.

What are you gonna do fgt. Apart from sit on your ass complaining on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum?

Mutti Merkel do it again

>Missing the joke

Attached: 04.png (538x640, 33K)

so why not get a yellow vests revolution going? I saw 20k britbongs unite to free zionist Mossad agent Tommy Robinson, under the guise of British Nationalism, certainly there is a market for it

This one's funnier

Attached: 1553193527091.jpg (600x450, 102K)

Hate Brits.
Simple as.

It looks like she hit hit the wall and is into femdom now.

The 'right' exists only if you want it to.
If you look on the government simply as another individual telling you what to do it all becomes clear.

You either accept his authority or say who the fuck are you to tell me anything?

That thought process will put people in gulags or mass graves. Brits are hopeless and helpless.

This shit is getting outrageous

Gulag or mass grave, either way you’re fucked.

I'll take my chances cuckboy

Which one of you was this?

Attached: seething.png (976x547, 1.1M)

Haha kek. Literally don't give a flying fuck anymore. I have my rural house away from it all. Let it fucking burn.

All men were endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, mohammed...

Attached: 1553616116386m.jpg (683x1024, 133K)

That’s fine m8, you’re just going to fail.

This, the muslims will take care of you dont worry

kek

Your (((blackpilling))) has no effect on me nigger

he's trying to light a fire under your ass

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47721011

Based Cummings. Are you ready to redpill the masses with him again?

>Coalition blocks your path
gov.uk/government/news/10000-troops-from-13-countries-arrive-in-the-uk-for-major-exercise

They can’t even carry knives. How can you “overthrow” a government if you can’t walk down the street with a kitchen knife? They made their bed, now they have to sleep in it.

I know, some fat mutt wanking off on 'habbenings' he'll never be a part off

so britanons how likely is a civil war right now?

There is a reason we’re proud of 1776, and hold onto the 2nd amendment.

no one is starving to death and life is still comfortable so 0

Watch me

Your grandchildren will pray to allah
>mutt

because its a propagandised to fuck and legitimises the founding. there's a reason the romans cared about romulus and remus too. the right to bear arms existed prior to the american revolution. the only people ever disarmed were dissidence which the US government today has the authority to do as well.

Attached: what about my Pret.png (580x453, 176K)

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47721011

Cummings is proper based.
Probably the most based nationalist in the UK right now.

The minute they break out the tear gas and water cannons 90% of you will give up and go home

Attached: manticore4c.jpg (4000x5335, 1.63M)

who knows that is the point. all the tinder is there what the spark will be is anyone's guess. The nig and lefty concentrations may not be enough for things to go out of control but they have to make the first moves

The Scottish referendum almost sparked a Northern Ireland type terrorist conflict

that's the last stop on the line, way before that there's lots of protests and civil disobedience.

Attached: D2s5wkEWwAcHQ-L.jpg (1200x623, 126K)

Lol if brits overthrow their gubment I will stop making U WOT M8 jokes. But until then.....
U FOCKING WOT M8 YU GOT A LICENSE DER FOR THAT REVOLUTIONARY MEME INNIT WANKAH PISS OFF

Attached: mosley.jpg (315x315, 40K)

lol that is what we are waiting for

You dont' have numbers
you let soviets take over
your nation. (lol Britain)
Jews now call ALL of
that nations choices.
ITS OVER

now is the time for assassinations
suicide work
HOW FUCKING BAD DO THEY WANT IT?????????!
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA

The US government does not have the authority to disarm the citizenry. Literally the 2nd thing in the document that gives government the authority to do anything says that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed.
You lack understanding about our government and it’s founding.

This is the sad reality of it. What happened to the times when Brits actually gave a shit and we're willing to fight for things?

hungry people fight
starving people hide and die

The US government has the authority to disarm dissident groups is what I said and I was right, I'm only wrong when you ignore the word "dissident" and change it to "citizenry" kek.

>You lack understanding about our government and it’s founding
I unironically probably know more than you.

>Jews now call ALL of that nations choices.
Two Questions, entirely unrelated:
>How much do you give to Israel.
>Where's your money for the wall.

I do nigger, come over and I'll shoot you, might be a slow death tho, only using .22

Waste of time, better off derailing a load of trains

It would take about a week or so of no deliveries to Tesco et al and the masses would be eating each other m8

This country can only run at the most efficient knife edge levels, if ANYTHING disrupts the machine it is literally all over.

So what happens now?

>derailing a load of trains

Food lorries

Inb4
>pissed up cunts with misspelled signs and 4 teeth making the UK look like more of a joke than it already is

Mong, nobody shops at Tesco anymore. Ask your mum

I fucking love the constitution. God I wish we weren't so cucked in EU and gave up our rights to bear arms and protect ourselves from our governments pulling the shit they're currently doing

I'm going to vote remain in the second referendum. I voted brexit first time round but didn't expect to win and I had no idea how much of a cluster fuck it would be. regret it tbqhwy

>

You got me

Aldi then

Nice trips, is this the devil talking?

Hello Satan, how's the the lake of fire looking like today?

Wanna jump?

Lying cunt

Well parliament won't approve May's deal, and Parliament won't allow no deal so ... they'll ask for a long extension,hold MEP elections and spend 9 months LARPing Brexit.

Then they'll hold a second referendum, people will bored as fuck of Brexit,they 'll vote remain and all will be good again.

I personally am thankful for Gina 'let's get real, time for no deal' Miller. Without her trying to cancel Brexit we would have been stuck with May's deal and still in the EU in all but name. I wonder if she has realised what she's created. Also she's a fucking idiot who sums up everything wrong with lawyers. How the fuck did she get in a position of power, this is indeed a disturbing universe.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Time to prove that the british law is better than european bollocks red tape.

ITT: Americans disparaging the state of our country whilst at the same time failing to acknowledge that "muh guns" have done absolutely nothing to prevent them from becoming the most demographically-fucked, Zionist-controlled country in the Western world.

Proud winner

Attached: fact.jpg (696x504, 71K)

I’m genuinely going to vote remain just to cancel your vote out, and I voted leave the first time, so that’s 2 votes against leave just to annoy you

Both would rather masturbate. A masturbating society is not a revolutionary society.

Attached: mayday.jpg (621x390, 32K)

nope. serious
is it so difficult to believe?

A day long queue at Tesco could easily kick off a race riot.

Operation: take out Eddie

So... 37% is all that voted to stay in? Wow

>
90 IQ wogs sitting at the top of the food chain.
Is it all don to jew diddling or something seriously wrong with our society

>emma watson
gas the feminist

Fuck off
My first solo night tonight

You faggots better be gone by friday

Attached: 1553615797418.jpg (141x273, 18K)

ok

This

>their kids even have to cut to be pretend jews too

Isn’t there a major training exercise already taking place during every terrorist attack? Should people be concerned? Or am I seeing patterns that aren’t there?

Miller's case was about delaying brexit in order to give the government more time. From the moment David Davies "admitted" that the government's position was that article 50 couldn't be revoked the case was over. It just took 9 months to get the verdict. I mean if they really wanted an answer quickly they could've done it.

Yes and you are a cunt

Nearing 30 and she still has the body of an 8 year old boy...

Sad.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (400x300, 1.04M)

Dumbass. They are using tavistock institute techniques to psyop people into a fearful attitude. Even calling it 'crashing out' is a PSYOP of using emotional language meant to evoke fear. They are exaggerating the economic effects as well. Everything would be fine. Being able to control your own immigration policy is more important than a little possible economic turbulence anyway.

Those digits

Attached: giphy (1).gif (335x342, 1.82M)

dont need guns? are you stupid? look at venezuela... they wanted to overthrow maduro and all they had was sticks and rocks.... now the russians have landed they are truly hopeless, look at the french.... all they can do is hang out with yellow vests on and their thumbs up their asses.... any friskier and the police will start shooting them.... you NEED guns.

Your country is the literal laughing stock of the whole Europe now, your politicans are a joke, your "erudite" populace only further showcased the absolute indecisive shitshow your nation is right now, I fucking hope EU goes to war with UK one day so we can wipe your ugly mugs of the face of the earth once and for all.

Enjoy the post-Brexit paycut and employment plummeting, cucks.

You’d better reinforce the doors because im coming for you