Help for Fat People: Carb Regulation is the Solution to Fatness

Great article from the Daily Stormer, you should read.

dailystormer.name/help-for-fat-people-carb-regulation-is-the-solution-to-fatness/

Attached: paleo-diet-1-1-618x407.jpg (618x407, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5wfMNNr3ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, fat people have addiction problems. Give them a new addiction. Give them a few barbells and movies and they'll be obsessed with muscle building. Sweets and carbs will look like kryptonite once they're swollen.

That title is completely ridiculous.

To lose weight with your diet you do one of two thing. Ketosis or high carb low fat veganism.

I chose the latter and although it's slow it definitely works.

Carbs slim you the fuck out, cut the fat or go full keto and cut carbs almost completely.

Good way to get B12 deficiency.

>Carbs slim you the fuck out
You're not saying what kinds of carbs. Tell us what kind of carbs "slim you the fuck out" - not bread. Not wheat. Not donuts, pasta and pizza.

Easily solved by low sodium vegemite or marmite.
Marmite has 25% of your RDI for B12 per serving.

You can eat any greens, blueberres, and some citrus fruits on keto. I'm very active so while doing keto I have an apple, an orange, or some other fruit a day and I don't get kicked out.

Oh good. Then you only need to eat half a fucking jar per day.

Blackberries, strawberries, raspberries and sour cherries are also all good to go on keto.

Most if not all carbs will give you a bit of extra water weight, there's no getting around that, but it's also not necessarily a bad thing.

rice, potatoes, fruits, pasta.

It's literally all I eat with vegetables with flaxseed and I'm leaning out.

90% of b12 supplements are given to livestock. So instead of supplementing by eating those animals I either take it directly or through other food sources which are supplemented or nutritional yeast

High carbon vegan... So how are your estrogen levels going onions boy?
Or is meat just to exspensive in Canada

I'm only doing keto so i can lose this tiny bit of extra fat on my lower belly to reveal extra abs, then i'm gonna go back to a high carb (healthy carbs ofc), moderate protein, low fat diet

just eat less you fat fucks

That doesn't work if you're trying to get into single digit bf %

Humans are herbivores that can process meat, albeit poorly much like cats can process grass and wolves can process much more plants but ideally eat just meat. Everything about us is designed to travel long distances and forage for food. As far as carnivores go, we are arguably the absolute worse in terms of our physicality and digestive processes. Also, no animal naturally produces B12, it comes from bacteria in dirt which we do everything in our power to wash away but lesser beasts consume.

I love meat, but there is only one true human diet that fits ALL humans. High carb, low fat, starch based. ALL large, successful cultures (read: not eskimo niggers or niggers) would have died out without a starch basis to their diet. We have thusly cultivated different starches to taste amazing, have more nutrition than their ancient progenitors, and to be larger and more filling.

Watch this and fix yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=d5wfMNNr3ak

this thread has potential

Attached: barbecue-1.jpg (843x562, 133K)

>every vegan eats onions
>onions increases estrogen
>believes in Pole's anti-Canadian grocery threads

Attached: 1507295761446.png (485x443, 26K)

block the digestion of carbs and the brain will
change, you and the rest are to dumb to realize
this.

Attached: 61TqJjrLfhL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 19K)

Wait, onions increase estrogen? I didn't know that and here i am mixing it with alot of my meat based dishes lol

hmm. my diet is 90% carbs and I'm fit and trim. Sounds like a bunch of malarkey to me.

It also interferes with thyroid function.

Because you probably burn all those carbs into useful energy

he meant S O Y not onions but when you write S O Y normaly it turns to onions

I switch from high carb and low carb diets. I think either extreme and your good. its when you start mixing high fats and high carbs together where the problems come in

Fake news.
Humans are omnivores.
Teeth prove it.
Only reason our canines are shorter is we have opposable thumbs to aid in catching, cooking, and tearing meat into bite sized chunks.
Keep your agendas to yourself .

A high carb based diet works way more with ppl who are very active. I notice this right away everytime i do low carb, i feel more sluggish and can't go as far as i would if i was on high carb diet

Carbs/sugar intake is the number one factor predicting obesity, and those who are obese are very likely to die of heart disease.

The fact that it's taken THIS long for people to be like "oh shit, if i don't wanna get fat maybe i should stop eating so much bread and candy"

I'm sworn it's (((big carb))) spreading disinformation and lies to sell grain.

I lost 25 pounds in 2ish months doing a somewhat lax keto diet that consisted of mostly eggs, cheese, meat, and coconut milk. I don't work out, I hate physical activity, I work on computers all day. My energy levels are at an all time high without all the carbage and I couldn't be more impressed at how far food science has come.

Drink distilled water and EVERYTHING in your body will be healed. Including weight loss.

90% of illness and diseases comes from the water we drink.

Distilled water is dead water that leeches all the inorganic minerals out of your body from spring and tap water,while enhancing the effects of good minerals you get.

The detox symptoms from switching to distilled water are semi intense so be prepared

Also distilled water is the worlds greatest solvent which is why it gets rid of all inorganic minerals

>Carbs/sugar intake is the number one factor predicting obesity, and those who are obese are very likely to die of heart disease.
Complete total nonsense. The fat westerners are fat because of a high fat diet (meat, oils, deserts, fat dairy).

A diet of carbs is exactly what you go on to lose weight, so long as its low fat enough it'll work. In fact I'm on such a diet right now.

Keto works as well apparently but it's not as healthy because it raises your cholesterol and has you consuming lots of carcinogens.

So basically, if you're an athletic person, high carb. If you're obese and/or not active at all, then do low carb. If you're trying to get into single digit bf like me, then keto for a few weeks

Wrong. Drink distilled water and you can still eat crappy and you'll lose weight.

Distilled water gets rid of all the chemicals in your body.

eat more fiber ya fat fucker

Attached: 1519604014451.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

You're going to die a painful death, and it's your own fault, jack ass.

I’ve gone from 220 to 200 over the las two months on keto. I won’t stick to it forever, but it’s working for me

FUCKING RETARDS, FAT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM!

SUGAR AND CARBS ARE FAST BURNING, AS LONG AS YOU BURN THEM BEFORE THEY TURN INTO FAT ITS FINE!

EAT A BALANCED DIET! DONT OVER EAT! STOP EATING FAT AND YOU WILL BE FIT!
FAT IS THE NUMBER ONE OBESITY CAUSER, NOT SUGAR!

peace

hey leaf, the 70's called. they want their nutritional (((science))) back

This guy gets it.

Fat is the problem. High lipids diet causes many problems.

Sugars turn to fat very ineffectively in the body through a process that is called denovolipogenesis. A high carb diet is a higher sugar diet because enzymes cut the sugar molecules off from the complex carbohydrate molecule. Such a diet will keep you lean.

I lost 10kg in three months just by casually counting calories and doing some pressups.
Not hard.

Attached: eQ20E.jpg (384x313, 83K)

>Because you probably burn all those carbs into useful energy
fat has 9 calories per gram, carbs has only 4. high fat diets are more energy dense and thus less satisfying, because you can't fill your tummy with fat and expect to lose weight.

oh look it's norway, one of the countries with the highest number of osteoporosis diagnoses per capita. Yeah let me listen to what you say and consume dairy which directly contribute to your bone problems.

Absolutely, 100% true. Stopped weighing myself when I was 300 pounds, I probably hit 330 or so. Found keto, lost 2-3 pounds per week not counting calories and eating as much bacon and cheese and meat and shit as I wanted.
Only one singular rule.
>Less than 30 grams of carbs per day
That was about twelve years ago. That first year I went from over 300 to under 200. I have kept the weight off, and made eating keto a lifestyle. I have gone off a few times and regret it every time. I will preach keto to my dying day.

Attached: 1535833932013.jpg (2048x1350, 344K)

Your body can convert protein to carbs as needed. There is zero biological requirement to eat carbohydrates.

While I agree with you, I believe self control is to blame for fatties.
I used to be a lvl 30 chunkster with obeseity enhancements.
Then I saw the show "my 600 pound life" and dump all the soda in my house

it's hard when you suffer brain damage from anti-nutrients and oxalate crystals

>highest number of osteoporosis diagnoses per capita
maybe it's because we actually get to grow old

Life expectency in Norway: 82.51 years
Canada: 82.30 years

You're a bit retarded aren't you?

wtf it's like i got teleported into some loopy land.

No, fats are not bad for you. Sugar and carb is not inherently bad for you either. But for fat stores, carbs are worse because your body stores them as fats.

When in ketosis, fats are burned whether it's stored fat or ingested fat which is why it works for weight loss.

it's still SUGAR not FAT that's the problem here. God these people all been brainwashed by (((big carb)

Lost 25 over winter just playing DDR on workout mode. So fun I almost always tripled my calorie objective I set myself initially...

Eat whatever you want, just find a physical activity that's really fun and dynamic.

Can't stress this post enough. You're the man dawg

Onions

I hate physical activity, so I choose dietary restrictions.

>yes goy, just buy my bottled and jugged water at the grocery store indefinitely! it makes you skinny!

>But for fat stores, carbs are worse because your body stores them as fats.

No it doesn't. It literally doesn't.

Fat is stored as fat. And all the high carb low fat vegans are slim as fuck proving that carbs don't store as fat. The fat americans are all stuffing their faces with dairy, meats and oils.

They're slim as fuck because they get like 80 calories per meal

average life expectancy tells nothing about the percentage of older people in a country, so apparently you're the retard here
but let's be honest, i'd never argue with someone to stop them from stuffing their face with onions, wheat, sugar, corn and avoiding fats

Attached: 1553530578004.gif (946x869, 1006K)

Just nonsense, really.

Why should anybody listen to someone well adjusted to one of the country with the highest amount of obesity rates and obesity related problems in the world?

There is some truth to distilled water actually. I'd recommend it more as a supplement, rather than a single weight loss plan though

No, the retard is indeed you. You said "we actually get to grow old" and the life expectancy of your country being pretty much identical to mine proves you're retarded.

how do i fat then? more carb?

Attached: 1553529101992.jpg (512x708, 25K)

The obesity problem happened after the the (((department of agriculture))) put grains at the bottom of the food pyramid, and everything with a lot of fat was made "lite" but they just added a shit ton of sugar.

Or just don't eat shitloads of carbs

Attached: vO7lRZ7.jpg.png (621x702, 56K)

This entire article is nothing but fat shaming

I lol at every fatty that does elimination diets. It never works and it’s hilarious to see everyone of them fail.

Vegans are slim, you're wrong.

>how do i fat then? more carb?
eat high fat high carb meals. cake, chocolate, crisps, tater tots, french fries, pizza, ice cream, etc.

He mentions beer but I assume liquor is just as bad?

>an entire clove of garlic

Why the fuck is everyone suggesting high carb when that's pretty much the worst thing you can do?

Based supplement shill

I agree that vegans are slim but that's because they're malnurished. That's why they're always weak, tired and depressed.

Whoa who would have thought cutting calories, increasing exercise and removing sugar/carbs from your diet would help you lose weight whoa that's so crazy you must be a fucking wizard

Attached: 2018 - 09 - 11 - 001010.png (784x537, 654K)

In the chips, tater tots, french fries and pizza you mention it's not the carbs that make you fat. In fact if you eat potatoes all year you could see yourself lose over 100 lbs as someone on youtube has shown.

It's the dairy and oils and meats in those that make someone fat.

The only vegans that look weak are those who eat too many vegetables in their diet. Veggies are good but you should have them as only a smaller part of your diet not the main part.

The rest of your post is as ridiculous as your previous ones.

I eat pretty well during the week and remain active then the weekend comes and I down a bottle of jim bean and order food bad for me. How do I stop this? At this rate I won't survive a week during the race wars.

How can you hate physical activity? You hate going outside? You live your entire life commuting from work to home by car while avoiding as much contact with the physical world as possible?

If you hate Earth this much, just kys honestly, it's the only way you're getting out of this hell...

woops, didn't mean to post without comment
thanks for kind words
also, for doubters
I have had multiple physicals and full blood-work done since being on keto for so long. I have better blood pressure and lab results than I ever had in my life, and cholesterol etc are always fine. Docs always tell me I am very healthy. Loose skin kinda sucks. But you know what the best part is about losing weight? Your dick grows. Yeah, that fat-pad on your pubic bone goes away and all that extra length is re-"added" to mr penor.

did your stretch marks go away?

God, I love grilled peppers.

Yeah they are pretty much invisible now. There is still some 'texture' left but the color is gone and with my belly hair nobody would really notice them.

Ever grilled pineapple covered in cinnamon?
It's fucking amazing.

Never had roasted garlic?

I hear that with Keto I can get Jow Forums by eating bacon with eggs and veggies with a ton of butter.
is it true?
poultry is cheap here, I can eat a lot of it too

>vegans are malnurished
Burger is so used to living in an obese society normal weighing people look malnourished to him.

Attached: 1412186740214s.jpg (250x241, 10K)

Yes, it's true, I lose 25 kg with that diet

okay... and what's the catch?
I'm going to have cancer or something due to the lack of something?

I could never give up meat. I love fruits & veggies too though. Vegans can stuff it. You know eating meat is the only reason our ancestors brains grew?

If you're trying to hit keto with poultry, you'll need to supplement a lot of fat.
I like putting 35% cream in my coffee for a little added fat in the morning. Butter coffee is pretty good, but 3 much work.

Cancer cells can't live off of ketone bodies...

>If you are overweight, your first life priority needs to be correcting that situation, and there is going to be pain involved in that. If you are too weak to fix it, then really, you should just kill yourself, because if you can’t control your own body than you will never be able to have control over anything else in your life.

>Just like delicious pizza and beer that destroys your body, women are an illusion and a temptation of the physical realm of the demiurge, sent by the demon god to destroy your eternal soul.

>Your body is the representation of your eternal soul, made manifest in the physical world. Being fat is a crime against God and a crime against yourself.

But seriously, what did he mean by this?
>We are nothing but strangers in this world, and we have a home on a higher plane. Our duty is only to do the best we can to overcome the lord of this world during this short time we are here.

>You know eating meat is the only reason our ancestors brains grew?

Which is probably why most vegans are retarded

Nononononon, I said I hated physical activity in general, not socializing or anything. I work with a big section and they're lovely people.

It would be more apt to say I hate physical training upon further review. Sports and games are fun and the occasional forced run/exercise is fine. I just hate doing it myself so I pick dietary restriction to keep my a healthy weight.

Coconut oil & olive oil are my favorite fats on keto.

this

I lost a ton of weight on the bacon and eggs diet as well. It's glorious, you can eat as much as you want SO LONG as you stay under 20-40ish grams of carb.

Or you could water fast