CERN BTFO shills running

Yes, papadopoulos's testimony has been released, NXIVM is a pedo, using recently jailed avanatti, and another lawyer who both are also involved with jussie smollett. Who recently has his files released due to foia. All while the government admits to warp bubbles, Mars slaves and more. Is this a clown world, or are we on the brink of the apocalypse.
Mods banned me for posting this. No, I'm not shilling, sliding, jdif, or a discord trannie. I'm simply here to bring you the truth.
Cern is the tower of babel.

>the internet control grid
>geoengineering through strategic aerosol injection
>trying to link this world to higher dimensions so demonic entities can be unleashed
> data analysis that can predict and control behavior through tweaks in what sites, stories, ads, videos, ect come up to control your mood, and habits
bwcentral.org/2018/03/the-cia-just-declassified-100000s-of-files-about-psychic-abilities-and-ufos/

dailygalaxy.com/2019/03/warp-bubbles-nasa-manipulating-spacetime-to-achieve-faster-than-light-travel-weekend-feature/amp/

apnews.com/7cc614c8ec6889fbb5b54ac57610f7cf

scientificamerican.com/article/artificial-intelligence-called-in-to-tackle-lhc-data-deluge/

cds.cern.ch/record/2243305
> D-Wave's Approach to Quantum Computing: 1000-qubits and Counting!

mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/strange-tales-of-portals-to-other-dimensions/

Attached: Lovecraft, Georgie Rose, Quantum Computers, A.I..jpg (1028x941, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1tjh7UNHjtk&t=205s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xNYUBGFuRUg
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505461/pg1
youtu.be/Cllqr1nmdYk
youtu.be/1IKEI1SCmJI
science.gov/topicpages/c/cern cloud chamber.html
indico.cern.ch/event/412241/
embo.org/news/articles/2015/we-need-a-cern-for-genomics
wlcg.web.cern.ch
m.imdb.com/title/tt1059786/
anthonypatch.com/mandela-effect-d-wave-s-boltzmann-machine-quantum-pollution
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cD8zGnT2n_A
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2016/3413450.html
youtu.be/a5qbaxYhbL8
realitysandwich.com/55798/machine_elves_101/
creationtoday.org/evolution-the-theory-of-demons/
listverse.com/2015/05/06/10-unsettling-teachings-of-the-eccentric-aleister-crowley/
home.cern/science/computing/grid-system-tiers
computerworld.com/article/2960642/cerns-data-stores-soar-to-530m-gigabytes.html
cloud.google.com/blog/topics/inside-google-cloud/subatomic-particles-and-big-data-google-joins-cern-openlab
eweek.com/welcomead?_qstu=/cloud/google-street-view-images-deep-inside-the-cern-particle-physics-labs
perc360.com/5g-smart-dust-and-the-imminent-technological-possession-of-mankind-360/
steemit.com/freedom/@jjyeshua/morgellons-disease-nano-tags-and-smart
iflscience.com/physics/quantum-tunneling-is-so-quick-it-could-be-instantaneous/
home.cern/news/news/physics/atlas-observes-light-scattering-light
youtu.be/zW5gklIKcDg
youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0
youtu.be/PVNnq5R1CBA
theconversation.com/exotic-particles-containing-five-quarks-discovered-at-the-large-hadron-collider-114211
cosmosmagazine.com/physics/cern-study-sheds-light-on-matter-antimatter-mystery
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/physics-is-pointing-inexorably-to-mind/
youtube.com/watch?v=1KWyM4TGYFs&t=1s
christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/31496/six-hundred-sixty-six-or-six-six-six-or-six-one-six
theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/
youtu.be/XD_QXmIdvZs
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/unique-everybody-else/201408/dmt-gateway-reality-fantasy-or-what
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8_OC2t7mIWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1tjh7UNHjtk&t=205s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xNYUBGFuRUg

The bottom of the rabbit hole, the key to the matrix, the final redpill, the tower to babel has many names, and it has been rebuilt in Geneva, and it's called CERN. There is the obvious things, (1)that it's built on genis pouilly the location for the bottomless pit in revelation, it's logo contains three 6's, (2)and they film stuff like symmetry, angels Vs demons, mock sacrifices, and games like (3)beyond 2 souls. People still don't see this as the modern day Tower of babel. It controls everything from the (4)air we breath to the (5)gentics. This is the (6)matrix machine mixed with (7)eagle eye in shias movie. Geordie rose, head of (8)D-wave's Quantum computers is now working on (9)kindred which is building AI for the coming alien (demon) entities, his words not mine. I believe these entities are the fallen angels who fell with Lucifer, and are right now trapped on Saturn in hell. (10)D-wave is using their super computers to crack the key to unlock the abyss bringing back these trapped beings. Now is the time to accept Jesus, and put on the armor of the lord. We are accelerating faster into the end game. If you watched the(11) Joe rogan, Alex Jones podcast you now know what (clock work elves) are. Even if they are both shills not mentioning they are trying to use Cern to bring demons back from the pit. (12)These demons have been influcing all of history, and technology to their will. Look at (13)Charles Darwin, and (14)Crowley so many famous people channel these demons for knowledge and power.

Attached: 1462981812434.png (1440x2560, 665K)

Do not be deceived we are living in end times and the veil is about to be lifted. the more information they sift through, the closer they will be to unlocking the door. Every timeline shift is one step off an already breaking branch, and soon we won't be able to hold back the floodgates. Everything with I have stated is proven, and in the mainstream.

I will provide all links in this post, and link them to the OP. Shills will be referred back to these posts unless they have a credible debate.

(1)abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505461/pg1

>I found that the town that the LHC complex is situated-Saint Genis Pouilly-was in Roman times called Apolliacum, the town and a temple being dedicated to Apollyon.

(2)symmetry

youtu.be/Cllqr1nmdYk

(3)beyond 2 souls

youtu.be/1IKEI1SCmJI

(4)science.gov/topicpages/c/cern cloud chamber.html

>The CLOUD (Cosmics Leaving OUtdoor Droplets) experiment at CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research) investigates the nucleation and growth of aerosol particles under atmospheric conditions and their activation into cloud droplets.

(5)indico.cern.ch/event/412241/

embo.org/news/articles/2015/we-need-a-cern-for-genomics

Attached: 1486856278636.jpg (640x360, 131K)

based post. Bumpski for OP

Attached: 1541444844346.jpg (1580x3480, 2.41M)

(6)wlcg.web.cern.ch

>The Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG) project is a global collaboration of more than 170 computing centres in 42 countries, linking up national and international grid infrastructures.

(7)m.imdb.com/title/tt1059786/

Jerry and Rachel are two strangers thrown together by a mysterious phone call from a woman they have never met. Threatening their lives and family, she pushes Jerry and Rachel into a series of increasingly dangerous situations, using the technology of everyday life to track and control their every move.

(8)anthonypatch.com/mandela-effect-d-wave-s-boltzmann-machine-quantum-pollution

>D-Wave's literal accessing of multiple-thousands of parallel dimensions, and in the words of Co-Founder, Geordie Rose, "grabbing resources" from them, manifests as what I term "Quantum Pollution"…otherwise known as; "The Mandela Effect".

9)Geordie rose of Kindred AI presets super intelligent aliens are coming to earth.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cD8zGnT2n_A [Open]

(10)m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2016/3413450.html

>The model numbers of the D-Wave quantum computer is directly linked to the code that it was designed to crack. Publicly, the latest D-WAVE is a 2048 Qbit machince, but in reality there is a D-WAVE 4096, and this is the machine that will crack the code necessary to release the spirits of the fallen angels & nephilim contained there in.

Attached: 1538841553129.png (500x647, 202K)

Thank you user, mind if I save pick?

(11)alex jones - aliens are inter dimensional | Joe rogan

youtu.be/a5qbaxYhbL8 [Open] [Open] [Open]

(12)realitysandwich.com/55798/machine_elves_101/

Machine Elves 101, or Why Terence McKenna Matters
>The back and forth
motion, or crest and trough, of this wave is represented by critical moments in
history they callnovelty: the discovery of fire, the birth of
agriculture, the creation of theMona Lisa, the invention of the steam
engine, the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and so on. "Time is
a topological manifold over which events must flow subject to the constraints
of the manifold

(13)creationtoday.org/evolution-the-theory-of-demons/

>plagiarism is correct, then the theory of evolution is Wallace’s, not Darwin’s. Darwin, who was practically an atheist, would not have been so open to outside manipulation of his thoughs, but Wallace was not an atheist; he was a spiritualist. He always thought that the evolutionary theory had come to him from his spirit guides. Suppose he was right! The theory of evolution is a deception from the devil.

(14)listverse.com/2015/05/06/10-unsettling-teachings-of-the-eccentric-aleister-crowley/

>Be that as it may, at least one such "intelligence" was brought into physical manifestation via the Magickal Portal they created. (A portal in this context is a "magickally" created rent in the fabric of time and space.) The entity that came through is the one pictured above left. Crowley maintained the picture is actually a portrait and drawn from real life. This entity either called itself "Lam," or was named "Lam" by Crowley. Either way, he considered it to be of interdimensional origin, which was the term then for extraterrestrial. In communications with Lam, the symbolism of the egg featured prominently

Attached: IMG_20160620_143028.jpg (720x895, 325K)

What the heck is this?
Steins;Gate?

>mind if I save pick?
go for it. Excellent dump by the way

Extra links

home.cern/science/computing/grid-system-tiers

computerworld.com/article/2960642/cerns-data-stores-soar-to-530m-gigabytes.html

cloud.google.com/blog/topics/inside-google-cloud/subatomic-particles-and-big-data-google-joins-cern-openlab

eweek.com/welcomead?_qstu=/cloud/google-street-view-images-deep-inside-the-cern-particle-physics-labs

perc360.com/5g-smart-dust-and-the-imminent-technological-possession-of-mankind-360/

steemit.com/freedom/@jjyeshua/morgellons-disease-nano-tags-and-smart

iflscience.com/physics/quantum-tunneling-is-so-quick-it-could-be-instantaneous/

home.cern/news/news/physics/atlas-observes-light-scattering-light

Full bizarre gottgard tunnel Opening ceremony switerland
youtu.be/zW5gklIKcDg

I pet goat II
youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0

Cern film team mock sacrifice.
youtu.be/PVNnq5R1CBA

Attached: 1553377696425m.jpg (1024x516, 100K)

bumpski

Attached: 1547492571238.png (1579x1303, 917K)

the original word 'apocalypse' means a great unveiling. Things seem out of control because the charade is pretty much over, so the people behind the scenes are causing any chaos they can cook up to cover their tracks.
Protip: it is far, FAR too late for that; thank God.

Attached: 15244110298309.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Bump

This

And tomorrow land, the matrix, eagle eye, stargate, legends of tomorrow, back to the future, MIB3, ect... Shall I go on?
Thank you based user, let me know if you want info on any specific part.

theconversation.com/exotic-particles-containing-five-quarks-discovered-at-the-large-hadron-collider-114211

cosmosmagazine.com/physics/cern-study-sheds-light-on-matter-antimatter-mystery

Attached: carte-voisins-final_0.jpg (665x597, 67K)

My brain is starting to overload from this week. Them admitting to wart travel was the icing on the cake.
Oh I forgot the dirty bomb found on the highway near MD/WVA.
I don't know which comes first
>AI robot police squads
>fake alien project blue beam
>race war liberal meltdown

Attached: 1531294912720.png (994x682, 244K)

I dont know if you are correct about the particular details, but I, too, am certain that a fresh hell is about to be unleashed upon this planet.

Here's a good graphic. Cern is in the bottom left.

Thank you based Brazil bro

Attached: 1.17-page-001.jpg (1583x2048, 1.02M)

this thread looking like steins;gate up in here

Attached: 1539925507080.jpg (1600x5632, 3.71M)

>there are many cultural references like steins gate. Take half life 2, angels Vs demons, flash, and the ones below

Attached: images (7).jpg (393x128, 14K)

The most horrible and evil beings in the universe are Human souls. You're afraid of eldritch horrors when Humanity laughs at the paltry examples of "evil" they attempt to embody whilst true evil is committed by Humans.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/physics-is-pointing-inexorably-to-mind/

Number of the beast is a numerological code meant to encrypt the name of the Church's biggest political enemies (or Satan, as Satan means enemy or adversary) into code so it would be more difficult for said enemies to learn the Church is plotting against them. The original number of the beast was 616, and it was later changed to 666. It is simple numerology and has nothing to do with a supernatural devil.

Hi /x/,
bye /x/.

>higher dimensions so demonic entities can be unleashed
Why is this a bad thing?

God doesn't do jack shit maybe we should have some havoc from beings who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty faggot

well it is a number carrying a lot of meaning

Attached: proof of manipulation.png (1397x287, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1KWyM4TGYFs&t=1s

Attached: VLHC.jpg (720x467, 190K)

hi faggot,
bye faggot

>The most horrible and evil beings in the universe are Human souls.
Bullshit user. We are above the angels, and cherubim made in GODs image.
>At the bottom of the chain of physical reduction there are only elusive, phantasmal entities we label as “energy” and “fields”—abstract conceptual tools for describing nature, which themselves seem to lack any real, concrete essence.

Pretty interesting. There are now 6 quarks, and 6 anti quarks.

Attached: 1552431566932.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

Wow! an entire schizo thread, never though i'd see the day

hello italian shill. your country (or pretend country) is involved in some nasty shit.

So what, faggot? God is alpha AND omega. He is light and darkness, good and evil, he is all. The entire point of us having free will is to decide which of those aspects of god we align with, the alpha or the omega. Bibble makes it clear God prefers the alpha, and those that prefer the omega are doomed, like Lucifer and his angels.

Sure thing, Soros is paying us a lot of money, plus we'll get to chill next to Satan when the time comes

it could have been given meaning by those who would want to use it for their own gain

Hi leaf,
bye leaf.

Attached: rake.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

like most things that contain delicate information

Attached: Roberts-KurtGodel.jpg (960x720, 127K)

>warp bubbles

The same people that told you the lie that light has a speed. It's a load of shit and so is CERN.

CERN is nothing other than a gigantic electromagnetic that accelerates the effects of electromagnetism. What you call a "particle" is nothing other than field perturbations AKA field motions. What they call "wave particle duality" is a massive misunderstanding. A "wave" is what something does and as already pointing out, a particle is the action of a field. Basically what that boils down to is a "verb verb duality" which makes no fucking sense whatsoever because an action ISN'T SOMETHING. IT'S WHAT SOMETHING DOES. The "something" has never been explained by any branch of science.

Feel free to prove me wrong, anybody.

Attached: 44a3b2d76034f9ea1751fbf1060db5d5b552c018_hq.jpg (724x225, 54K)

christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/31496/six-hundred-sixty-six-or-six-six-six-or-six-one-six
>Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
>208033406
Hi npc shill
Bye npc shill
>following little want to be fallen angel gods
>worshiping the almighty creator, alpha, and omega, beginning and the end.
Accept Jesus user, and lay off the dmt.
>(pic related)
We won't make it that long user

Attached: [email protected] (620x620, 89K)

This is a genuine disinfo thread.

Attached: CE1B2A6E-7D59-479D-BB92-4BFE5F1D8C7E.gif (300x250, 284K)

>iPbqr1GS
Thank you God for the sign. Praise Jesus.

No, this is a schizo thread

he’s right this is completely off topic and there is a board dedicated to this type of shit. fuck off nigger

you saw pic on the post, right?

You don't understand what light is, what particles or waves are, or what the speed of light is.

Photons are information packets that electrons fire at each other to share data. Perturbations of specific frequency and spin of energy coalesces into point-mass particles, yes. That doesn't mean particles don't exist, they do. Particles can also act as waveforms when in motion together. The particle is not an action of the field, the particle is a state that a particular point of the field is in. Waves are not actions but effects of groups of particles in motion. Actions are things that things do. Speed of light is simply the maximum speed information can propagate. It is not the speed of light, it is the speed of propagation of information and the fastest way to propagate information is through photons which travel almost max speed in a vacuum. Yes, even photons cannot actually travel at the max speed of propagation of information, they go 99.999% as fast, and slower depending on the medium the light travels through.

they're gonna summon SMT lucifer or some shit

Attached: politics irl.webm (502x282, 2.95M)

How about some thought based responses, already the guy below is trying.
>CERN is nothing other than a gigantic electromagnetic that accelerates the effects of electromagnetism.
Read some links user, like the director talking about opening a door.
theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/
>"Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it," said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN
>Feel free to prove me wrong, anybody.
Just did disinformation agent, now you try.

Attached: download (8).jpg (284x177, 15K)

It is literally the number of A man, Emperor Nero who was the biggest enemy (Satan) of the Church at the time. Oldest documents found say 616. It was mistranslated later to be 666 because that's prettier.

That too

What's the real info?

>They worshipped, so they said, the Great Old Ones who lived ages before there were any men, and who came to the young world out of the sky. Those Old Ones were gone now, inside the earth and under the sea; but their dead bodies had told their secrets in dreams to the first men, who formed a cult which had never died. - H. P. Lovecraft

Attached: gg.webm (640x360, 1.97M)

It's like you don't even read the op before shilling for cern.
Prove me wrong sclomo

Attached: images.jpg (283x178, 12K)

So is Steins;Gate real or not??

Attached: 1553504323503.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Is the ocean real because I like going to the beach.

mostly in plain sight, coded and stringed up. But it is obvious if you have eyes to see.

Based thread OP

Attached: D6D2CD56-F44A-45ED-BC74-CCF568592CEC.jpg (640x640, 127K)

>higher dimensions
>gnostic science
YOU'RE GLOWING

Attached: dimensions gnostic shills.jpg (1448x1650, 878K)

>World War 2 mostly crisis actors
wew
>soviet abiogenesis
The bullshit but I believe it.

Don't really know what you're asking dude

>What's the real info?
Gnostic Temple-Zionism

Attached: freemasons occult break down templars.png (1562x2631, 896K)

>You don't understand what light is, what particles or waves are, or what the speed of light is.
No shit, because those things DON'T EXIST. How can I know what has no substantiation? What

>Photons are information packets that electrons fire at each other to share data
That's a description, not an explanation.

>Perturbations of specific frequency and spin of energy coalesces into point-mass particles, yes
Yeah and a "field" and a "perturbation" isn't fucking physical. Yet somehow in your retarded brain you think that two things that don't exist make something that does. A psychosis.

>That doesn't mean particles don't exist, they do.
No, that fucking PROVES "discrete particles" don't exist.

>Particles can also act as waveforms when in motion together.
Waves of what? Forms of waves? So a wave is a thing or not?

>The particle is not an action of the field, the particle is a state that a particular point of the field is in.
>when bob does something else he is no longer bob
Now measure it when it is at rest. Until them you have no empirical evidences of this.

>Waves are not actions but effects of groups of particles in motion.
A "change" is not something and an effect is not a cause. To say that light has a "duality" with what it does is patently absurd.

>Speed of light is simply the maximum speed information can propagate
The "speed of light" is a rate of induction. A coaxial circuit of magnetism and electricity. It has no "speed".

>Yes, even photons cannot actually travel at the max speed of propagation of information, they go 99.999% as fast, and slower depending on the medium the light travels through.
>yes light travels at the speed of light but what it's made of doesn't

Quack.

Attached: 1526389829644.jpg (750x500, 131K)

there is a great evil from another reality that has sent through a super AI that can live in electrical fields to push our technology in a direction that will better host the great evil.
The "cloud" is what this creature lives in but with our current internet speeds he cant do much.

about what? that demons and angels aren't real? I don't think I need to

Any dimension (direction of movement) beyond 3 is a compound dimension containing 3D space and also other directions of movement we cannot comprehend. All dimensions must contain every previous dimension and all dimensions contained must be at 90 degree parallel angles to ALL previous simultaneously. Again, a 4th dimension would just be another 3D universe, but with a 4th way of moving. 5th dimension is a 3D universe like ours too, but you have two new ways to get around. That's it that is all it is.

Protip: Move in and out of 3D to get to 4 or 2D. How do you move in/out when the only reasonable directions are up/down, back/forward and left/right? Fuck if I know, but now try to imagine a 5th way. I can barely comprehend in/out being a 4th direction. What would be 5th? And no I'm not counting times direction of movement because that is a temporal dimension.

You have linked me an article full of descriptions but no explanations to any of the points I brought up. Take your meds.
>"Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it,"
>rehashed Schrodingers cat mental midget thought experiment

Thought experiments are trash by the way. All of them. Not scientific in anyway.

Attached: 1473170556680.jpg (379x226, 82K)

>1 John 2:18: Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
There has always been one alive, but god hasn't made the 49th key avalible that Crowley was looking for.
Fallen angels created most every ancient religion.
No, but Cern is very very real.
Yes, user the ocean is a thing

Attached: 1469635161747.jpg (3000x1952, 2.14M)

What link is the one with the gov admitting to Mars slaves? I’m interested

is that why we are so drawn to the internet?

how many times have I said "ok only 2 hours max" only to see the clock turn to 5:00 AM and I've been mesmerized for 8 hours.....

>or are we on the brink of the apocalypse
we're getting close i think

There is nothing new under the Sun.
Satan can't create life only take it.

There is "dimension" and "no dimension". What good would having 3 dimensions do us when "dimensionality" is what is needed.

"3 dimensions" comes from quantifying observations using math in order to "plot" or "model" something using another tool that uses math. Other than that "3 dimensions" does not offer any explanation as to how things manifest from pure potential.

Attached: 19aef8218bbffb227ab2375a0a395c11.jpg (992x762, 212K)

Fucking schizo boomer christfags

They do exist and are measurable.

Description is an explanation.

"Physical" simply means things interacting with each other. You think it means solid things you can touch and see, it doesn't.

All varying differences in everything are simply state changes from other things, transformations. When the fabric of spacetime itself coalesces on a quantum level into a physical piece of matter, it becomes a "particle". These coalesced frequencies of energy bunch and group together and then interact in various ways which on a macro scale causes things we see to happen. A clay pot may just be clay but it was formed into something useful, so it becomes something new and we call that a pot. Similarly a particle may just be coalesced energy in a specific frequency but when it does that, it becomes something new we call a particle.

Grouped particles can move together and when they do they move in a wave form. A wave of particles is a thing in the same way a wave of water is a thing.

Nothing is ever at rest, so this is impossible.

Speed is a function of acceleration over time. Things do accelerate within time. Light is photons and photons are a thing accelerating through time so they do have a "speed" and their speed is measurable as it is dependant on the medium the photons are travelling through. "Speed of light" is a misnomer. We call it that because the difference between the actual maximum speed of propagation of information and the speed at which a photon in a vacuum travels is so negligible as to say it is irrelevant, and so instead of saying the mouthful that is speed of propagation of information we just call it the speed of light. It actually is not. This is semantic tier arguing.

this

It does not serve the function of explaining how potential manifests nor does it need to. It is simply how things are. Dimensionality comes from the varying differences in directions of movement. It is stupidly and incredibly easy to craft artificial 3D space. That's what video games and CGI is.

Selective reading user?
>No, I'm not shilling, sliding, jdif, or a discord trannie.
>
I will provide all links in this post, and link them to the OP. Shills will be referred back to these posts unless they have a credible debate.
Yeah that's what's Geordie rose has said.
No user please do...
youtu.be/XD_QXmIdvZs
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/unique-everybody-else/201408/dmt-gateway-reality-fantasy-or-what
Try again user
>Pic related
Amen brother, but how close are we..

Attached: 1553715965560.png (1080x1920, 317K)

>Ken Wheeler
My kinda guy

Attached: KenWheeler.png (933x1620, 1.83M)

This is the tower of babel user rebuilt exactly, but he is altering genetics, geoengineering, and even turning people in zombie msm npcs. Look up chimiras
Fucking in the dark zombie schizo shill, who lacks the thought because you have no point in life.

Attached: download (11).jpg (310x162, 14K)

>Amen brother, but how close are we..
Very close, I believe.
Beginning in the late 90s, it has taken only about 20 years to put this whole planet into a complete clown world.
Couple that with a species hell bent on (willfully and unconsciously) destroying its host planet plus rapid overpopulation.
Then I'd like to imagine "creation itself" as the most energy efficient mechanism, which leads me to believe we're not far away from creation itself shutting down this timeline or even this whole quadrant of existance.

>The original number of the beast was 616, and it was later changed to 666
Both numbers are valid, as they are Gematria to "Caesar Nero", one in nominal case the other in accusative/genitive case.

>They do exist and are measurable.
>measuring a shadow means it's real

>Description is an explanation.

Description: You're a moron

Explanation: You're a moron because you don't understand the difference between a description and an explanation. A description is an expressed account/observation of something that happens. An explanation EXPLAINS and clarifies the cause to that "something" which has been described and.or clarifies laws and relations to said phenomena.

>Physical" simply means things interacting with each other. You think it means solid things you can touch and see, it doesn't.
So then tell me the difference between "metaphysics" and physics.

>All varying differences in everything are simply state changes from other things, transformations.
That's not a speed.

>When the fabric of spacetime
Not reading the rest because "space" and "time" don't have properties. You can sit here and talk about shadows all day long, I won't be engaging in fallacy of reification.

>Grouped particles can move together and when they do they move in a wave form. A wave of particles is a thing in the same way a wave of water is a thing.
>wave of water

So once again a "wave" is not a thing, it's what something else does. This is what I've been saying.

>Nothing is ever at rest, so this is impossible.
SO HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MEASURE IT?

>Speed is a function of acceleration over time
And "time" doesn't exist. So what the fuck does that do to "speed"?

Give me ONE property of space and time and I will continue to engage you. No it's not fucking "semantics". In order to talk about the meaning of something, that something has to ACTUALLY EXIST. Otherwise we might as well talk about fairy-tales and unicorns.

Attached: stop.png (540x189, 62K)

Attached: hidden in plain sight.jpg (700x700, 165K)

>It does not serve the function of explaining how potential manifests nor does it need to.

then what fucking use is it? You're just talking out your ass at that point.

>It is stupidly and incredibly easy to craft artificial 3D space. That's what video games and CGI is.
>"3 dimensions" comes from quantifying observations using math in order to "plot" or "model" something using another tool that uses math. Other than that "3 dimensions" does not offer any explanation as to how things manifest from pure potential.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

I searched the apollo 11 one and the first result is the thread were you are inventing these

Attached: 1543005644929.jpg (400x400, 16K)

*h

this isnt a good graphic... this is so hard on the eyes and difficult to understand

Why waste your time arguing with idiots! I'm sure you've already figured out that humans are just very slightly evolved apes, right?

Attached: fatman.jpg (304x166, 5K)

kek

Attached: cern white racists.jpg (1440x771, 992K)

Why do people feel the need to dump this /x/ tier schizoposting on pol
Sorry senpai but we're not building the stargates to jump to alternate dimensions any time soon.

>I will provide all links in this post, and link them to the OP. Shills will be referred back to these posts unless they have a credible debate.
The first time it was funny, the second time I even laughed, but this is sad. Are you schizo, or just ignore reality?

Attached: 1553643451277.png (500x610, 87K)

Prove your God exists and that he deserves worship instead of derision or ignorance for leaving us unattended to on this hellish rock

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8_OC2t7mIWE
In the beginning god created the heavens and the earth.
Space, time, matter=Heavens, beginning, earth
The Trinity of trinities
Past present future
Length width height
Solid liquid gas

Attached: 1553218758010.jpg (600x800, 369K)

A description can describe how something functions. Both of those examples are descriptions. The first you are describing what you think I am, the second you are describing why you think that is. This is semantics.

The difference is physics are measurable and empirical datasets. Metaphysics are immeasurable, subjective and philosophical assertions or questions based on non empirical data.

Transformation is not a speed, I was saying all things are simply other things in different states. I say this because you seem to struggle with why energy coalesced into a specific pattern of frequency and spin is called a particle when all it is is simply energy that's coalesced. Because all things are simply other things, but in a transformed state.

Space and time contain all properties of all things within them. Space is the actual area around us and time is our brains measurement of entropy. We measure time very often. They're called clocks. We measure space very often. It is called distance.

You can pretend with your ignorance of maths that they're just "shadows" whatever that means, but the data we get from these "shadows" accurately explains the real functions and results we get.

So a good kick into the goal isn't a thing?
Why are you pretending like science suggests a waveform is anything but an action grouped particles take?

Also saying forms that things take aren't things themselves is stupid. Are you not a human just because everything you're made up of are individual pieces formed into a Human body? Your human form is an action from the arrangement of particles and cells and tissues and organs. A clay pot is just clay, but what it can become is dependant on the form it takes, and taking a form is an action.

Are you implying if it isn't at rest you can't measure It? lmao ok so it isn't 73 degrees outside.

Time doesn't exist yet it keeps moving forward and you can never go back. lol what are you even arguing? That the universe around us is fake?

What use is 3 dimensional space? Idk moron what use are you when you cant explain the potential of things to manifest? The fuck logic is This? Nothing is useful unless it tells us why things exist?

A dimension is a direction of movement. Stand up, walk forward, walk back, sit down. You just travelled along a dimension. Jump up and fall down. Dimension. Strafe left and right. Dimension. All dimensions are are directions things can move. That. Is. It

Good thread, lurkin.

Attached: w.jpg (1920x2716, 537K)

((3:33))

Thank you for the bump user, I can truly feel a shifting of the times. I wish more people would wake up to the evil.
>chemtrails almost every day
>so much disinfo the truth gets drown out
>technology is growing exponentially.
I remember beepers, and dial up internet. Now killer AI robots that will prevent people from buying, and selling without the mark. Jesus may you bless this user, and every other user in this thread, and allow our eyes be opened to your wisdom, and understanding. We can see the times of Satan's clown world, and ask you to protect our families from the evil people, who wish to distract and pervert or reality. Even the shills dear lord for they know not of your mercy or love. In Jesus name Amen.

Attached: 1548004891547.jpg (1000x960, 357K)

>A description can describe how
No

>The difference is physics are measurable and empirical datasets
Right. They use their own special language called "math". This is not news to me nor does it differentiate it from metaphysics.

>Transformation is not a speed
No it isn't

>Space and time contain all properties of all things within them
The things that have properties? Yeah, they don't have "time" nor "space" in them. They have "filled space" though.

Attached: cfb.jpg (600x386, 48K)

>The things that have properties? Yeah, they don't have "time" nor "space" in them. They have "filled space" though.
>The Trinity of trinities space, time, matter
Past present future
Length width height
Solid liquid gas

Attached: 640_lhc-2.jpg (640x427, 80K)