This really says a lot

This really says a lot...

Attached: 1553725402633.jpg (738x383, 41K)

How about a world chart? There's not a lot of muslims living in America.

Amazing. Right wing reacts to Jew policies that push for immigration. Islamist reacts to Jew war machines that push for Israel expansion and invasion. Left wing following kike orders.

Now do how many were killed in the attacks.

Omar Mateen (a muzzie) killed 70 people in a gay nightclub.

ONE shooting.

Whites have not killed 70 in total.

>incident
What is considered a terror incident?

> The Investigative Fund

Glad we're using the best sources of data then.

Stats are heavily and subjectively manipulated. They always include incedents like a homeless man saying nigger and stabbing a storeclerk as a right wing attack. They do NOT consider allahu akbhar machete attacks as terror attacks in these stats.

It's simply a game of interpretation.

I have a chart

Attached: 1553676467817.png (1137x987, 66K)

The ratio for the USA should be roughly 50:1

But it's 2:1

Activates the alpacas

he killed 49

he was literally ousted by a white man a year later in vegas, 58 dead

I have a chart.

Attached: 1552674314896.jpg (750x1292, 323K)

Who are these right-wing terrorists? Dylann Roof? I can name DOZENS of Muslim attacks from the past decade.

Meh, saying you voted for Trump is now considered an act of right wing terrorism, so this shit is skewed all kinds of ways.
/SAGE

Silly user, don’t you remember? That attack had nothing to do with the fact that a devout Muslim that swore allegiance to ISIS shot up a nightclub with a bunch of young gay Latinos in it. He just wanted to commit a mass shooting in general. The one in Christchurch was SO much worse because that white man specifically wanted to kill Muslims

this guy has a chart.

The Vegas shooter had no political motive as far as police investigations go. He literally shot up a crowd of mostly white conservatives listening to country music

I wonder how they define them.

>domestic
So when abdul comes here on a family visa and then does an attack, it does t count?

so spooky how they haven't found a motive yet, or barely anything about the guy

it was a perfect mass shooting, almost totally anonymous and completely vague

Why are Muslims so fucking incompetent? How do they always get foiled?

go be retarded somewhere else

how any good jew defines them: white guy calls a violent nigger a nigger, it's "terrorism", white guys defend themselves from a pack of feral niggers, its' "terrorism", white guy takes a shit and doesnt flush? it's TERRORISM.

but niggers rampaging through a city burning it to the ground, that's not terrorism, that's a "place for them to protest".

This completely ignores the baseline. Are there as many islamists as right-winger in your country ? If so I would be very concerned. Second of all, doesn't every crime done by a white cis-male count as right wing ? Even Hezbollah crimes are considered right wing around here

Nigger, Which ones killed more. Fuckhead

Attached: 445.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Google the weather underground you absolute fucking faggot.

>define "right-wing"
>define "left-wing"
>define "terrorist incidents"
And I'll sit here while you ignore this to keep spreading the nareative that Muslims are peaceful and in no way violent, inbred savages.

Attached: DC0168B5-7CF9-4197-B83D-B13DF6594FEB.jpg (460x415, 107K)

I see charts like this, but i think they are pulling it out of their ass. Maybe attempts might be higher for the right, but i think everyone on here knows that people are quick to label something Right wing, but its often a hoax. So they could be counting one dude at a bar calling someone a faggot in a fight and stabbing him as a Terrorism incident. I know for a fact that number of attempts with people dead and total dead is higher with Islamist
I found a chart that includes the 1970s
Since 1950 any attack with over 100 dead has almost all been Islamists. There were 4 communist ones, one christian one, One right wing, and a few separatists.

I

Attached: start_terroristattacksinusbyideology_chart.png (500x367, 113K)

I'm positive that fag was either a muslim convert or a leftist and our gay government is covering it up.

Oy vey.

Attached: image.jpg (720x824, 81K)

>he believes paddock was the shooter
TOP KEK

Vegas shooter wasn't terrorism. There is no confirmed motive.

terrorism is ideologically driven though. opposing rape is not an ideology. raping in the name of a prophet is an ideology. shooting muslims who want to rape your daughter isn't terrorism.
nice try redefining words but it doesn't work

p e r c a p i t a
e
r

c
a
p
i
t
a

Attached: B1B80FAA-E49B-4DFF-B6F9-C0B198D1932B.jpg (768x1151, 193K)

Can we see those numbers in per capita?

As much as pic related.

Attached: STUDY.png (800x730, 81K)

this

They add islamic terror to the right wing terror, you dumb dumb.

The difference is the Muslims do not belong here. The other attacks are done by actual citizens so it's an easier pill to swallow. Even if there was only 1 Islamist attack, that's still an attack that wouldn't happen if we didn't let them here. It's like saying we should import violent wild animals because there's domestic dog attacks.