Meanwhile, in Texas Jow Forums

Meanwhile, in Texas Jow Forums....

Attached: texas-state-map.jpg (660x520, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7oq1_NVwGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x225, 16K)

I love based spics so much, yankees are jealous they don't have beaners like we do!

meanwhile at your moms house op

Attached: ed4f73e2-00ff-49f8-b69c-fbeab672233e.jpg (970x546, 56K)

Haaaay y'all, let's all dress in cowboy clothes and get to rootin' rootin' each others butt holes

I really enjoy living in Texas, but I'm going to have to move soon. Texas is lost. The demographics are forever fucked

>yankees are jealous they don't have beaners like we do!

You are kidding yourself, the cheap brown labor cancer has spread all over our purple waves of grain.

This

Yankee shills pushing their Northern Jew agenda

Press Y to YEE HAW

howdy from fart wurth

Attached: 1479828897954.jpg (480x360, 41K)

hey hombre, i have broken into your car ese!

WHAT IN TARNATION

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1538760056716.jpg (960x617, 110K)

I used to live in Sleightsburg, NY between Kingston and Port Ewen. I was right by the river. I would visit my older sis who works for Morgan Stanley in NYC. She lived 1 hour south. I had the life. Vidya 24/7.

Now I live in Nevada, TX. Half an acre farm plus new house to share with my dad.

I'm in Dallas right now. Palm tress, nigguh, palm trees.

I sure do love pretending to be based when we have the gun laws of Pennsylvania and the amount of niggers and spics as California

Attached: temp2.jpg (288x326, 25K)

>t. NJ nig nog

254 reporting

Attached: area-business-3.jpg (2000x1229, 1.22M)

Who else /Kennedale/

Come back when your state has a defense of property clause for lethal self defense.

No other state has it, stay jelly ya loser.

Do you have this image but without the dumb frog

I'm in DFW.

>Half an acre farm p

Attached: 1307482914909.jpg (500x300, 27K)

Hola amigos!

Rio Grande Valley checking in.
It's spic central here in the DMZ, but I still walk tall and carry a big GLOCK.

Attached: unnamed.png (480x308, 311K)

A yeehaw from Autism

Attached: BE33687B-0DB9-4D31-840D-2B3AAD6E0253.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

It's 80F (90F inside) and I don't have AC. help

lol where the fuck are you going to go to? The entire country is lost sooner or later.

Is thst feet

Who /southtx/ here?

Attached: Texas.png (457x409, 42K)

we have castle doctrine that applies to home, vehicle, and any guests in the home or vehicle
and stand your ground fucking anywhere.
also constitutional carry
>meanwhile in texas
>permit
>to open carry

REMOVE COMMIEFORNIAN

Attached: Katie_Runs_Austin_Look-5-1762-crop.jpg (800x451, 161K)

What is the best part for an anglo to live? Is it worse than San Antonio?

As South as they come right here.
Any further South, and I'd be a Mexican.

God I hate the architecture in this city.

user delivers

Based spic here. I live in dfw. 25 years ago Texas was white black and mexican. Now there are so many Africans and Indians here it's terrifying. And the Arab wave is here now too. In fucking tarrant County!!!

Are you raising a white family down there?

Attached: IMG_4370.jpg (4032x3024, 1017K)

Attached: texas.png (457x234, 15K)

a Muslim moved next door and is blasting this music: youtube.com/watch?v=V7oq1_NVwGs
wat do?

They are trafficked all across the nation

tfw SA
at least the riverwalk looks decent
remove

>yes im from texas how could you tell

Attached: 1553695476499.png (346x575, 237K)

Alamo Heights and the Northside are nice, the real problem is all of the traffic and neegers

both sides wearing red
must be texas/arkansas game

You know it.
My Hispanic wife claims White on the Census, because she hates Mexicans worse than I ever could.
She said she won the lottery when I married her.

texas vs tech

They're goddamn everywhere now...even in bumfuck rural southern US...the crackerist cracker places to ever cracker are invaded by the brown pestilence.

Is she a Spanish looking Mexican or Mestizo?

We are going to add 10 million people this census.

I got pulled over there for missing a license plate, since a big truck basically sliced half my frontend with it's wheel. Aside from the cops being nitpicky, there is just too much traffic and too little space there.

My wife is the same. She always calling them beaners and wetbacks. She from the boarder too.

The whole city is too crowded, Alamo Heights is one of the few places that feels more like a smaller city in my opinion. Every time I leave the bubble there is a shit load of traffic

*drives in San Antonio without a driver's license, insurance, knowledge of the English language, or obeying any traffic signs*

Attached: jeep.jpg (900x926, 284K)

>Mestizo
I can't begin to tell you how many voted for Trump down here, and were happy to tell anyone who'd listen.
The only reason this is a blue area is the illegal aliens they allow to vote.

it's funny, the only place that isn't too crowded is downtown, everywhere else is terrible
probably on the NW side, those developing areas house all the mouth breathing mexicants

True Yankee turned Texan

Texas made me realize how much I fucking hate niggers and spics.

We got some good niggers who actually want to work, but many of them are lazy and inconsiderate, and would rather get high than work a hard day's labor.

Spics are even worse. First gens taking jobs and refused to speak English, they know it but they'd rather play dumb and speak their gutter Spanish. Then you have second gen and beyond who want to play dumb with Spanish while acting like niggers. At least first gen is working while stealing our jobs, second gen are a bunch of pampered crybabies and ghetto wannabes.

I used to be from Massachusetts and have as much pride being a commonwealth resident as I am being a Texan one, but boy did Texas open my eyes to some of the worst people I could ever see.

Also lynching is still a thing, if one were to steal your cattle of course.

>Texas Jow Forums is just civic nationalist Jow Forums
makes a lot of sense
RIP Texas

>Arabs in dfw
Where? Never noticed them in fort worth. Aside from the occasional convenience store clerk.

Yall've yee'd your last haw

Attached: Combat_masters_A1.jpg (1964x1275, 1.5M)

>ywn be this texas

Attached: H-E-B-793x526.jpg (793x526, 62K)

y

I hate beans. I hate blacks. I hate Dallas.

NRH, Hurst, Watauga, even Keller. What really scares me is they are here in Southlake too. We bought a house here because we thought the money would keep them away. Nope.

I'm from Texas. I'm normally working, but I check the boards every now and again. Wife made a lovely diner and the kids are playing outside. It's pretty nice here in North DFW. May have to move a bit north if Texas goes blue.

Are Texans even human? Or are they just sentient cars?

Attached: fortworth.png (1761x915, 3.81M)

Ah, I live out west a bit and work in downtown, so I never really end up in those neighborhoods. Worst I gotta deal with are the niggers east of downtown.

Houston here. I've literally gotten away with shooting three blacks who tried to rob my home and the media buried it because I'm a Latino. They only talk about white on black shootings here.
>Mfw I've killed more nogs than most Jow Forumsacks

Attached: 1553653306378.jpg (354x286, 15K)

>the entire country is fucked bro just stay in the beanpit with me

Yeah nah man, Texas is fucked and staying there would be no different than living in Brazil.

BASED and Espana-pilled

>She from the boarder too
A lot of hispanics down here hate THOSE types. Not necessarily illegals, just trashy mexicans.
also, have some stray ranch doggos

Attached: IMG_0183.jpg (1000x1338, 650K)

I never said to stay, I'm asking where there is to go. There's somalis in the Dakotas ffs.
This idea that you can keep running is the real problem.

Attached: Texan Latina.jpg (685x1033, 486K)

West Virginia

>purple waves of grain.
It's purple mountains, brah.

I was born in Fort Worth. It's the Florida of DFW.

Jesus Christ Texas is so fucked once those white boomers die off.

>soon every restaurant will have live mariachi music blaring in your ears when all you want to do is just eat your meal

Arab from Southlake here. There aren't alot of us and most of us are born and raised in Texas. More diaspora are coming to that area though cause the coptic church is in colleyville

>latina
She has more african in her than anything.
also confirms my belief that only white trash go after "latinas"

Hispanic isn't a race. Hopefully a good portion of those are Spaniards or half Anglo and can pass for white. If not, you are right. We need to secede and encourage European immigration in the same way that Mexico did

Get the fuck out

Hold me user

get out

Why exactly? Its nice here. Would you rather me move up north?

I can see my house

Just saw and Achmed with a decent looking innocent white girl. This place is fucked

Idk are you going to at least vote against the kikes?

We put the yeehaw back in your motor or transmission.

That licence plate literally has a Maryland flag on it lol

it was much better when leslie was pushing shopping carts down congress avenue and pedestrians were being hit by drunks into town lake off the lamar bridge.

>both sides wearing red

memorial stadium.
UT.

yah, no.

No one in my family's ever voted. Voting should be for generational Americans and people with some historical blood ties in the soil. My family immigrated in the 1980 and my sister and cousins were all born here but to be truly american you should have non-immigrant parents raising you. I'm Palestinian so i'm anti israel and mostly anti-government anti-open borders. I went the basic libertarian teen phase to conservatism in my twenties, but those values will be passed on to my children who will have no real foreigner influence. If Texas starts turning blue soon i'll start voting as an exception to my mindset

Howdy from Westover Hills pardner

y

I used to live in Keller. I'd see alot of blacks and Mexicans sometimes for a nice suburb... Wherever we go, they follow.