LSD is the true key for mental expansion. It unlocks a different way of thinking and eliminates your ego

LSD is the true key for mental expansion. It unlocks a different way of thinking and eliminates your ego.
Have you ever tried it? What are your thoughts on LSD and Psilocybin? Should they be decriminalized?

Attached: LSD-On-Brain_kamranYunusWEB-696x696.jpg (696x696, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Nazi_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=03neE9qL84g
verywellhealth.com/can-using-enemas-harm-your-intestines-1942580
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I haven't tried drugs like that. I've heard that they fuck with your brain and shit, so I'll have none of that. Apart from that, dxm is the shit!

would love to try it. I think it should be legal everywhere but people would rather expand their comfort zone instead of going inwards.

DMT is where its at, not LSD

No, it's one way to see & hear things that don't exist and come out of it feeling ecstatic or you might be unlucky enough like me to be stuck seeing and I mean LITERALLY overlapping reality with my old unpleasant memories.

Attached: 1550101995388.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

I believe you need to have several trips before stepping into the realm of DMT. I finished my 5th lsd trip yesterday afternoon and I know im not ready for that.

wtf is up with dmt, user?

Diving deep into your memory and confronting problems you have had in your past is a great way to learn about you and what your purpose is in life.

Havent tried it yet.

Why don't you feel ready? Are the trips really intense according to others? Also, what's acid like?

lol you niggers glow like the sun

Attached: 1543736413450.png (500x392, 95K)

CIA THREAD

"Process of Demoralization"

Attached: disgusting.jpg (198x254, 9K)

he cowers back, unsure of the new stimulus. he doesn't understand how to process it. he lashes back

I know im not ready. A lsd trip usually lasts 12-15 hours for me. You will experience what some people call "visuals" but thats not the point of the drug. Your state of "thinking" is greatly altered. Also the connection to music is fantastic. Its hard to explain. It would be easier to explain while on the drug. TIP: when taking lsd wait 1-2 weeks between trips. Your tolerance shoots up greatly the following days and you would have to take 3-4x the recommended dose.

CIA fears the ego and its revolutionary possibilities. These fucks want to disable themselves for shits and giggles.

Attached: glowinthedark.jpg (572x427, 27K)

Datura for warriors

Attached: images (23).jpg (425x375, 30K)

Whatever, I drink an effective dose of Aya about five times a week but find LSD to be uncomfortable psychologically.

It could be the state of mind you are in or the environment you are in. I usually have someone to trip with. I prefer that over tripping by myself.

Mushrooms>LSD>>DMT

I used to really enjoy the odd LSD trip back in the day, but stopped doing it. Around 2005, it felt like all the quality stuff disappeared and everything I got after that point was some six hour trip that left me feeling like shit physically and mentally. Not sure what was up with that, but I kinda lost the urge after that period. LSD should be 12-15 hours of amazement, followed by feeling reborn... not 5-6 hours of edgy uncomfortable tripping, followed by a hangover.

psychedelics are being used by the the NWO to make people more suggestible to things when they watch media
this is why they try to push it really hard
sure a psychedelic experience could help open ones mind to new perspectives it shouldnt be taken on a whim
you should prepare and try to really figure out what you want to from that experience and i dont suggest doing it frequently at all
look up Jan Irvin

Acid feels dirty and unnatural to me. I always choose shrooms over cid every time.

Ayahuasca shows you the door to the final truth.
LSD can fuck you up really bad without the proper company.

Attached: 23789975.jpg (1306x1009, 146K)

acid users are boomers every time

Dxm works in the near same way as LSD, they both act on serotonin. This is kind of what caused me to want to take LSD; different receptors, similar chemical processes.

Attached: 1550069685868.jpg (653x635, 101K)

And if you don't watch goyim approved media, what are the negative effects?

Attached: 1551999622025.jpg (812x800, 117K)

everything on the internet is MSM
if you dont even know that i wouldnt really suggest taking psychedelics yet

I never needed drugs to fry my brain or have drug-like trips.

The only reason I'd tell anyone to take drugs is if they want to shed subconscious restrictions in their thinking from societal pressure and so forth. Sounds hippy but it all depends on the person in question.

LCD/DMT can fuck up someone whose not prepared

Everything on the internet is mainstream media? The fuck does that even mean? For something to be mainstream, the majority of people would have to agree with the premises and it would be spread far and wide. Or in the instance that people don't agree, it'd be spread far and wide for (((debunking))) purposes.

An example of something that wouldn't influence your mind are songs that don't have lyrics, what the fuck are you getting influenced by at that point?

Flash backs and back pain

SAGE
A
G
E

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Nazi_Germany

>was inherited from the Weimar government installed in 1919 following the dissolution of the German monarchy at the end of World War I.[1]

the internet is constant non stop media
MSM
bread and circus
cant make any clearer
Jow Forums is MSM, all the trump propaganda in 2016, etc
this place like anything on the internet is controlled and orchestrated just like cultures have been for thousands of years
and certainly would be easier to manipulate the internet and its cultures than real world cultures

Dxm is a dissociative, whereas lsd is a psychedelic. The body high for dxm is comparable to drunkenness, whereas the body high for lsd is essentially a hightened state of sensitivity. I can’t give a personal opinion about DXM visuals, but because it is a dissociative, it ought to provide a different experience.

As long as it's not PCP, flakka or bathsalts what's the problem? It's meant to be experienced regardless if it's good or bad.

Kind of like sleep paralysis. Even if you didn't have one you're bound to eventually and it's freaky but you get used to it or overcome it. It's no different for drugs I wager. Obviously doing them for the first time is going to be a weird experience.

Attached: PCP.png (1024x776, 577K)

>Jow Forums is MSM
I haven't been around that long but I'm pretty sure people said the same back around the time Chanology happened and made old /b/ popular

but anyone with a brain can agree it's a honeypot if it makes you feel any better

Studying a challenging subject will also expand your mind, OP. Cultivating skills to the limits of your ability will grant you something akin to spiritual insight. Embrace hard work. It's the only truly fulfilling thing in life. To struggle, to dig deeper into yourself and the world until you reach the center of all things and achieve a sublime sensation of weightlessness sometimes referred to as enlightenment.

sounds like you were being sold nbome instead of lsd
nbome can kill so you got lucky

Tried it two times. It's shit with bad side effects. The good effect lasts after 2 hours and then you get paranoid thoughts, pale face and insomnia (you want to sleep, but at the same time you can't because your heart rate is too rapid). I think the last time I had comedown on it I sweared myself that I will never take it again. The ecstasy was better and had no any side effects (it was too good that's why I've taken it only once).

my brain is pretty expanded, but I'm too lazy to give a fuck. I don't think LSD is going to help as long as it is illegal.

Attached: 1527464187771.jpg (400x300, 37K)

I once took 8 tabs, I came to (where I can remember from) handcuffed to a bed 20 hours later in a hospital, apparently I was naked in the street fighting cops, my mate said it took 3 of them to pin me.

sounds like a quote directly from a CIA propaganda manual

Nigger seeing things differently doesnt fucking help with the reality of the situation we’re all stuck in

Go run that “we are all one” shit by your land lord on the first of the month

Try this.

youtube.com/watch?v=03neE9qL84g

Don't listen to it a full volume or anything it will hurt your ears.
You can do anything in meantime and stop listening whenever you start seeing colors or like everything is wavy.

>wtf is this?
It's not the same but it's very similar

Attached: SoundDrugs.jpg (1019x865, 273K)

I'm surprised there isn't a DMT board with all the Rogan acolytes

Attached: 1551581857792.png (750x547, 357K)

I did LSD once and realized I was a void shaman and I started building a bridge between the spiritual and material realms. These glow niggers have no idea what's coming.

Attached: 500px-Tzeentch_the_Architect_of_Fate.jpg (500x545, 45K)

I'm able to reach ecstatic states at will without drugs. I just think of a world without Jews.

Cool LARP

Doing my first run of golden teachers right now. Never had them before. Looking forward to it.

Go fuck yourself Rogan you subversive manlet

>I was naked in the street fighting cops, my mate said it took 3 of them to pin me.
I bet they drew straws to see which guy had to pin the naked guy.

Drugs don't make people succeptable to mind-control it's their vulnerability.

420chan

Can't get over the feel after eating shrooms, like they are eating me from the inside, it hurts my belly and makes me feel bad for at least an hour. LSD is better.
>Tried shroom tiea
>Tried shroom eating

Wish I was, spent 8 days in a mental institution afterwards and then 6 months of suicide counselling, court ordered or I'd be charged with a whole bunch of shit from assault to public indecency.

Dude lsd is so hard to get nowadays. Chances are, if someone is offering you LSD, you're in an active psy op.

Those were the first ones I tripped balls on, probably my faves.

This shit is counterfeit spirituality and nothing else. All this enlightenment folks who do this talk about is a bunch of horseshit and yes I tripped my balls off many times as a youngster

checked

Attached: 1553703096667.gif (126x126, 144K)

You should have refused treatment, went to jail and then committed suicide. Fuck em.

I wish my handlers would give me free drugs.

I used to do acid a lot when I was a teen. I was riding a bicycle through a graveyard and night and the headstones had faces on them. Pretty cool though. I realized the dead were calm and relaxing, and nothing to be scared of. You can see people for who they really are when you are on acid - now that may be good or bad. Someone you like and trust may not really be the person you thought they were.

It's about time the government stops being a mother and just let retards die from their stupid decisions.

Let me guess you also got some super wizard powers right?

Attached: metal slug death sound.jpg (480x480, 107K)

This guy gets it

Until you become a permafried retard. It can be good if you do it once or twice. It was also developed by the gov to start the controlled opposition, counter culture hippy movement that the boomers bought to make society degenerate.

based

same

Attached: dc3.jpg (710x857, 104K)

>LSD and Psilocybin?
An enema for the brain clear out that fucking bullshit noise pollution.
> normie derp normie derp derp derppity doo..

I will say while it is unfulfilling "shortcut" to enlightenment, breaking my ego in my first trip was a seminal moment in my sober pursuit of spiritual growth. Taking a hallucinogen showed me how malleable my consciousness really was, and if I could change it with chemicals then I realized I could change it with my own Inner Will.

It was used by the CIA on convicts, they were trying to use it as a truth serum

Nobody glows, just say
>badda bing badda book...

Never had any shrooms or acid before. Don't want acid as I prefer the natural stuff. About 2 weeks until they are finished now. Excited for them. Nice digits by the way.

Attached: 1553660528580s.jpg (125x111, 2K)

yooo maaan blazze itt

Attached: why am i awake.gif (500x500, 712K)

Beware of knowledge you don't deserve

enemas can be unhealthy
verywellhealth.com/can-using-enemas-harm-your-intestines-1942580

Yes!!! You must have an Iron Will and use it to cut through the future. You can control destiny.

yeah, it is useful
'but people who base their identities off of psychedelic experiences are just the worst kind of people
they're so shitty that even acknowledging the value of psychedelics gets you made fun of, just because of how annoying those people are

It was always laced with a little styrchnine to heighten the effects (rat poison)

I did lsd abit and its not proper drug for me, not social drug and needs setting. My first 2 trips were bad trips, always lost in thought i didnt know what layer my thhoughts were i was looking for the right layer very messy schizo tier stuff. Then i had two good trips random and i didnt do anymore because its waste of money when i could buy alot better social drugs with it

DMT was the 4th type of recreational drug I took, after alcohol, weed and opioids.

I had my future thoughts dictated to me, extruded through fractal symbols on every surface. I agree it's heavier than acid, but I think shrooms are heavier than acid. First time I took shrooms I thought time had stopped, and went looking for the gun, that I knew my friend had, to kill myself with.

Nah Jimson Weed will really make you crazy. Mushrooms and lsd are way safer.

If i did i haven't discovered them yet.

Gen x my nigga

Indeed. Better to use it on other people.

In Columbia, the psychoactive component, scopolamine, is known as burundaga. Criminals will blow a puff at you, and then instruct you to withdraw all the money you can out of an ATM, and you'll do it without question.

Want me to teach you how to manipulate electricity?

>Hold your hand up to your face
>Look at it doesn't need to be too close or far away
>Spread out your fingers like in pic related
>Now imagine it's being hit by invisible bolts or currents they can be any color or colorless
>you can visualize or feel or both
>your hand or fingers should get numb
>now do the opossite and imagine the sparks/currents/bolts are coming out of your hand
>eventually you can expunge and absorb faster and learn/do other things on your own

I should mention you don't need to have done drugs to do this but I wonder if it will be easier for you because you have

Attached: example.jpg (1300x1300, 132K)

>eliminates your ego.
Why would you fucking want to do that?

That kind of shit would never occur to me. Why are shitskins so shitty?

You can try it with your phone right now. Hold your phone and imagine you're feeling and the hand/arm is absorbing the electricity within it. I tried it in school once with a friend's phone.

Should work with batteries, those thingies plugs go in and pretty much any machine or anything using electricity.

Oh but I should warn you DO NOT try to masturbate this way. Yes, you can imagine your dick is getting zapped and have the best orgasm beyond your imagination but it's not worth the busted nerves. Take it slow and simple.

Attached: a8e.jpg (500x375, 22K)

420chan

easily the most intense psychedelic. Do enough and you will enter a dream type world, is fun desu.

Youre seeing the dirt particles floating on your eyes. You're close but its not that easy or something you can see. Everything in the world has a measurable wavelength.

Why couldn't you just get mad or fed up with yourself and use your will without warping your brain first?

no lsd makes interstate roads twist into a spiral when your driving down them and the driver is like WTF and shows you he is holding the wheel at a constant 20 degree turn to the right for like 30 minutes then you go to a clearing that starts at the end of a empty cul-de-sack and walk past tons of paired red lights that look like glowing eyes in the darkness to a slab of concrete that is the bed of a man made lake and look upon the moon and it radiates white light on everything... then eric gets scared and runs back to the car full on nope and we have to leave

I grow mushrooms and I don't think psychedelics should be decriminalized. Normies can't handle their shit.

Attached: 20180503_122240_1525375457958.jpg (1080x1440, 121K)

I did this when I was young. I would hold my hands apart facing each other and imagine an orb of energy growing inside. Then I could infuse whatever thoughts I wanted into this orb and then place the orb inside myself or someone else. I gotta try to tap into my wizard powers again.

>looking for my friends gun to kill myself
Exhibit A why you should not do drugs kids

Lsd is also cia pilled. Stick to ayahuasca

Please do. The world is getting boring.

Let the weak kill themselves.

We're about to have a full scale revolution in the US if they pass these red flag gun laws, so I imagine things will get quite interdasting. These niggers think we need guns to burn down the country.