This film was garbage with too much plot explained and a final twist that makes literally no sense

This film was garbage with too much plot explained and a final twist that makes literally no sense.

Reviewers will praise it because the director is black.

Attached: file.png (913x456, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
auccaravan.com/?p=6734
allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going to cum in the qween on da right

Yeah, Get Out was shit too

Us and Get Out were both 7/10. Good but not remotely classic by any means

>Us
I feel like he missed an opportunity not naming the move WE

what the fuck are you doing that watching hollywood filth is more appealing to your boredom?

NPR was talking about, some key take-aways:

1) A black caller said that he could strongly relate with this film because black people typically communicate in grunts and yells and have to do a "code switch" when talking to white people (I am not making this up).

2) A host said this film is best viewed when the number of white people in the theater is less than 5, that way you can get the maximum amount of black people talking to each other and at the film itself for a fun theater experience.

3) A host said it's really fucking awesome that white people are going to become / are a minority.

>Tim Heidecker plays a cunty white dad
>That Handmaiden chick plays a cunty white mom
>They have cunty white children
Can't say any of this is surprising. Hell, they probably demanded the characters be more shitty.

>people pay to watch movies featuring niggers pretending to be people in current year
>people pay to watch movies in current year
>people watch movies in current year

Gtfo it was a good movie. You're just too retarded to understand the plot twist

What was the plot twist?

baka, white boy dont have big nuff brains to undastand black genius like this movie

I agree with the first one. I work with a lot of black people and they will literally yell when they're sitting right next to each other. It's annoying as fuck.

>characters are an accurate portrayal of cali suburban whites
i know user i'm literally shaking too

Hell, I heard it was a major anti-communist movie, in that the monsters show up halfway through the movie, decked out in red, trying to take over everything the non-NPCs have worked their whole lives to build.

The audience cheered when the little negress was clubbing the (evil?) white family with a 9-iron when I went to see it.

Overall pretty boring movie.

if youre white and pay to see this youre a bitch and thats before the retarded director openly said racist shit. get out was about as good as a long black mirror episode, no more.

movie threads on Jow Forums are a serious indicator of reddit

Lupita Um Bongo was the evil one all along

Both Us and Get Out are not necessarily BAD movies, but they for sure, absolutely arent CERTIFIED FRESH OSCAR WORTHY MOTY. Boring plots, above average cinematography and production, okay acting and dialogue, outlandishly retarded premises. Simply decent, good for a single viewing.

But since Jordan Peele is a funny and cuddly looking nog, hollywood jews and their brainlet goys climb over each other to praise, promote, and worship LE BASED BLACK MAN MOVIE to virtue signal how progressive and artsy they are.

>M-muh savior complex, how will based black director ever succeed if -I- dont do my part to inflate his shitty movie??!

Attached: 1478216531005.jpg (900x900, 89K)

I doubt most of the black people watching this understood it. Not that the average white person did either.

It's not going to be so awesome for him when the majority is hispanics who have no sense of self hate or obligation towards helping niggers.

The biggest horror of that film is fake belief that niggers might be normal and not violent. So the build up can't happen. It's impossible to think niggers aren't violent, so there's no horror, just annoyance at more nigger crime. Horror film can only be scary with white or Asian actors, niggers aren't even human.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
>up to 80% of women have been raped
>The use of rape as a weapon of war in the conflict in Darfur, Sudan

tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
>episodes occurred in Rwanda in 1993-94, where 80% of women were raped and resulted HIV positive.

unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
>in Uganda, 70% of the women reported having been raped by combatants

rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
>Democratic Republic of Congo
>Since the conflict began in 1997, hundreds of thousands of women and girls have been brutally raped. In some villages as many as 90 percent of the women have been raped

auccaravan.com/?p=6734
>The 2017 records of Family Courts show that 60 percent of Egyptian women were subjected to marital rape, while 10,000 complained of sexual violence.

allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
>Central African Republic
>90% of women having been raped since the conflict began.

papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
>Rwanda
>approximately 90% of Tutsi women were raped

mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
>During Liberia's recent civil war, 75 percent of the women were raped, most having been gang raped

theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
>In 2012, a study reported that 50 percent of Black women were sexually assaulted, raped, or molested by Black men by the time they reached age 18.

Attached: Africa capitalism.jpg (2289x2277, 2.06M)

Yeah, that's never been done before.

Attached: 1495692188721.jpg (600x401, 66K)

Wow thanks for the info user.

The problem is it makes zero fucking sense in the context of the movie.

Look at their skulls and tell me they're the same as us.

so what youre saying is that its going to be atleast nominated for an oscar?

Jordan Peele only makes movies with a basketball american audience in mind. His movies aren't for white folks. The second whites realize this and stop supporting his "artistic" endeavors the better.

he'd probably still be successful even if whites didn't watch him like tyler perry.

Its like when honkies greets a black, daps him, and says "What is up, dog!"