Give me one reason (1) why pic related would not be the culturally...

Give me one reason (1) why pic related would not be the culturally, scientifically and militarily speaking greatest nation to ever exist when all things are considered.
>1.4 billion chink ants in cultural, financial and military expansion all over the world
>the (((USA))) holding all of us in a tight leash
>1 billion Indians ready to try their luck
>An African continent with 1.3 billion people
>Closing in on half a billion Arabs
How are the small countries in pic related - perhaps even Germany - to withstand this when Europe collapses and is up for the taking? This is the biggest ''European Union'' with potential to succeed - and it would benefit everyone from Southern Tyrol to the Northern Cape.
The Germanic Tribes of Europe should be united.

Attached: GGR.png (9739x7574, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you eat your kellogs brand cereal today

Attached: 1526949075049.jpg (1437x2000, 320K)

Sounds good. Count me in

God damn your virulent culture.

You really think the people living there are brave enough to slaughter the chinks, niggers, and poos whenever they attack? Or have I been led to believe the memes

Attached: 1523253234556.jpg (900x1532, 577K)

I'd join that, but what would the language be? German? Or a mix of that and the other languages there?

Every single one of these countries have immense military traditions in some way or the other - be it the ''extreme-performance-against-larger-foes'' traits of Germany and Sweden or the ''we fucked alot of places over despite our small(er) size'' of Denmark-Norway and the Netherlands. With more ofc. It just takes a bit of mentality change. Unfortunetly for us, Germanics are ridiculously loyal to authority and the whole ''This needs an official stamp with a coat of arms''-mentality is central - which is killing us :)

Attached: 1537380402753.gif (800x540, 2.17M)

I agree that Europeans should unite but that bundle of mess is unacceptable.

It would be better to unite the different regions of Europe, ie. Central Europe and Scandinavia as separate empires.

picture related

Attached: dfhdhdhd.png (1118x880, 134K)

German. It would be spoken by 3/4 of the population and also be more than overcomeable to learn by the others with just a little efford and serious focus. Of course it would have to be a federalized system with regional languages and all that, the lingua franca would have to be German.

>poles and germans would work better together than scandinavians and germans
user I...

Attached: 640px-kampf-um-norwegen.jpg (640x759, 165K)

I see, similar to modern Germany having a single standard, but many dialects. Only real problem I see is getting people to unite under a common cause. And maybe a navy with all the coastline (I don't know the state of the navies of those nations).

Not comparable to modern Germany because they all speak German, even though there are regional differences. Although we could go all China and classify basically different languages as dialects. But in all seriousness, all the languages spoken in the areas would be closely related. I speak relativly good German only with a few years of it in school. They are not mutually intelligible like scandinavian languages (or German dialects..) but similar enough to make a full-out learning from first grade till senior year of high school unproblematic.
>Only real problem I see is getting people to unite under a common cause
Oh yes, and especially with the whole Grossgermanisches Reich-idea of Hitler fresh in our memories. Not to mention the historical rivalries between some of this countries (mostly anti-germanism in Denmark...). But pan-germanism was rather big around 1900, even in Scandinavia. It is not impossible.

Yes, user, Scandinavians would work better together and Prussians, Bavarians, and Austrians would also work better together.

It doesn't make sense for Scandinavians to unite with Germany. , they are better off as close allies.

Attached: germania_2.jpg (720x462, 82K)

The only reason that wouldn't make sense is if you take language into consideration - which isn't even a problem.

You forgot to colour us into your cool gang

don't you think that it would be a "clusterfuck"?

and as you yourself mentioned pan Germanism and Scandinavism were really big things back in the day but that doesn't mean that we want you to unite with our southern brothers

i would want you to form your own empire with Ireland again rather than join us

Attached: Skandinavism.jpg (444x640, 87K)

You just want in so you can exit again like a drama queen.

If you don't think poles and germans can work well together than why did you add half of poland in your map. Those lands aren't coming back, there was a lot of ethnic cleansing.

Would you want to unite with a unruly people who only desire your death because they were fed too much propaganda?

The European Union is a clusterfuck - a Germanic Federalized State wouldn't be. There would be some issuses to be dealt with but give it 10 years time and it would be on the right track.
>and as you yourself mentioned pan Germanism and Scandinavism were really big things back in the day but that doesn't mean that we want you to unite with our southern brothers
No, I am/was referring to the idea of a southern/northern unity, not just pan-germanism for Germans and scandinavianism for Scandis. Pan-Scandinavianism was already dead when the idea of a Germanic state was at it's height.

It's not my map

> Pan-Scandinavianism was already dead when the idea of a Germanic state was at it's height.
No, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavism

seems like you handled it pretty well the last time

Attached: Skibbereen_by_James_Mahony,_1847.jpg (405x560, 136K)

Any real pan-scandi state died when we didn't join the Danes in the second schleswig war against Germany and Austria (The danes always considered the pan-scandinavian cause as a protection against Germany, not because they cared too much for the brotherhood, which is as Danish as it gets in my opinion). That was in the 1860s. The whole Germanic renessaince-thing where everyone was about vikings with wings on their helmets was active later, around 1900.

Attached: Dahl-Stalheim.jpg (813x619, 302K)

So Germany and Sweden infect the others with diversity AIDS?

Attached: 375.jpg (680x561, 107K)

Austrians aren't white.

Anyway, it would be much more likely for a Nordic union to form than a Germanic one but either way, I would support both.

Attached: fWy4dT9.png (1456x1225, 453K)

WHAT?

we're germanic too you know

we are La Creatura

Attached: untitled.jpg (685x506, 40K)

i guess actually. even the original Saxons took Celtic wives.

(Du)

Now that's what I call a clusterfuck

how come? similar language, culture and economy.

the UK has places that are just pure cancer and the population couldn't do anything even if it had the motivation,

Norsemen and Romans were a minority when they ruled over England and assimilated natives so the diaspora of these settlers are mixed with natives and these mixed with pure natives until the genetic legacy was more thinly spread.

Some of our "whites" have dna from the British empire you can even find mutts galore in great grandparents generation.
We are El Goblino
I didn't see many Somalians when i went to Iceland the Muslims there are different and they were a tiny minority that's a BIG difference

Attached: 1553712102668.jpg (975x789, 230K)

:(

Except for Finland, Greenland and to a certain degree Iceland

Finland's cities are split into Swedish and Finnish so no. Icelandic people learn Danish and who the fuck cares about Greenland?

>Finland's cities are split into Swedish and Finnish so no.
On paper yes. I give Swedish in Finland 100 years - and that is me being generous. Other than that Finns are genetically very different from the rest of Scandinavia.
Yes, Icelandic people learn Danish. And guess what - Scandinavians can learn German too. Kind of agree on the Greenland-part though;)

that's because people were exiled for man spreading and misgendering and didn't have time to learn finish.

>Scandinavians can learn German too.
Is there any point?
Germany will be majority Non-German in a generation,
As form the remaining actual Germans THEY will be learning somebody elses language

Attached: WTF.jpg (584x571, 33K)

The only difference is that Scandinavians germans don't want to be united. Swedes don't want to learn German and never will ;(

We already learn somebody elses language - guess which
Naaaa we can learn to want:))) It's not as much a question of wanting to as it is a question of not knowing the possibility and potential. But it would need a great deal of redpilling, which is the main problem. And Swedes will learn what they are told to learn, as will we.

Attached: Harald-Damsleth-KJEMP-for-alt-hvad-du-har-kjært-728x1024.jpg (728x1024, 158K)

As an outside observer white Amerimutt, my opinion matters alot. And what I see, especially from WW2, is almost a homosexual reaching of Germany to their nordic neighbors, and the petulant, hyper-competetive(but only when it comes to white people) nords feel too threatened by german superiority, and vise versa, to really form cohesive bonds that would work well together. Youre like both positives on a magnet, good on your own but repel each other. The best thing you could do is to work together in a friendly competition towards the same goals, in parallel but not as a joint union. Youre too competetive against whites to love Germany. Ironically, Germany and Poland with their reconcilable differences actually have less dialectical tension between them that would allow a joint union to work better, like alternating currents on a magnet. Heed this wisdom.

Attached: 1549833291781.gif (398x254, 3.63M)

Just create refugee camps fro the remaining white people in Sweden, France, UK, Germany, Netherlands etc

Stop all GIBS but give free transport parasites to Germany or UK or France where gibs are more plentiful

There perfect Nordic empire

And have there people liberate America since it has all the natural resources and land needed for complete independence and isolationism.
but wait most whites are pacifist cucks and would never even consider this

if someone had the balls to do something like that we either wouldnt be in this scenario right now or they would have done something already. It all boils down to the lack of balls to defend, vs the bronze balls of the invaders/breeders

Quick question
If im a mutt but all my genes come from countries in said group would i be able to return to the fatherland?

Attached: goebells.jpg (300x300, 8K)

also, based, redpilled and may odin be with you

The youth are.
Mother europa blest her children with some gifts not even cradel to grave diet of drugs, propaganda and brainwashing can take away.
When those sand niggers start finnally taking over the country in sweden
and they will.
when the swedes are completely outnumberd
and their women are being raped
and their cities burn
and the final and obvious extermination/ enslavement of them begins
then and only then will they get off their ass and do something
and that something will be huge
it will be to Goebells
"so loud the whole world will shutter with the force"
19 out 20 year old swedes will rip through shit skins like rock through water
the women will naturally become attracted to this
and so europe will be saved by oldest and truest of weapons
fascism
Hail our people
and Hail victory

Attached: thelanding.jpg (2159x2832, 956K)

Vikings put a substantial amount of resources into gaining control over Britain had this been successful there may have had a more substantive impact on history as the natural resources and potential personnel to recruit,

Once Iceland hunted a few animals to extinction and used up most of the forests they became poor and immigration to Iceland slowed down so much the language was insulated from the changes the other Nordic languages did.

Compare the amount of timber, Crops and hunting in medieval England and Scandinavia that's why they wanted it

its the missing piece of the puzzle a resource rich possession

They will have a Jim Crow system in the ethnostate,

Whites (>90.9999999999999%) and people who pass for white (>89.2%)

High IQ individuals below the threshold can apply for a "based" permit must be renewed once a week.

Find a flaw!

I mean im all white
and my ancestry is from those countires so i gues im in lol

If europe was united it would've been over for everyone, but sadly the only thing that matters in this world is USD petro dollars Euros, etc, countries mean nothing at the top end, you need to realize this or else you'll die as a retarded nationalist.

>doesn't include the Faroese Islands.

Attached: 1361942738199.gif (427x240, 904K)

Back of the bus BOY!

Attached: s-l300.jpg (225x300, 20K)

not purely germanic but honorary

Real cringe. Your countries are the most cucked in europe, which seems to be the case with most blonde haired people. Mentally emotionally and physically weak. Like most whites. You deserve to be conquered

Attached: 1540184833413.jpg (636x699, 211K)

dumbass

Attached: screwing-rick.jpg (1221x701, 65K)

I support this idea. All of those countries are also either debt free, or actively reducing their debt. That means that they got their finances in order and are likely to see enormous growth and wealth in a few decades.

The rest of Europe would have the opportunity to get back on track with their own currencies.

based history lesson, but what's it got to do with my post? You saying the muzzie invaders want your resources, be it human or material? I got traces of North Euro in me, about 40% from all over north europe/isles/germany, and the rest is slavic so I guess I wouldnt pass, maybe allowed a visitor's pass lol. I could be filed under the 'people who are definitely white' as I'm 100% european, but I don't have that strong ethnic tie to one specific country or ethnicity. I think that's why "white" was invented, for euromutts like myself.

more to do with how if the shit hit the fan and our governments failed the hypothetical "white empire" would need to secure a territory such as the continental US to survive outside sanctions.

> I could be filed under the 'people who are definitely white' as I'm 100% european

you get your own drinking fountains and special seats at the back of the bus

Slavic gets in but you need to behave like a white man.

>don't have that strong ethnic tie to one specific country or ethnicity.
you have to learn some obscure engendered white language as part of naturalization

>the hypothetical "white empire" would need to secure a territory such as the continental US to survive outside sanctions
The US or something comparable would certainly do. To survive sanctions it would just come down to securing a diversity of climates and access to water/coast to remain autonomous, imo.

> you get your own drinking fountains and special seats at the back of the bus.
Fair enough, if I was purebred I'd want the same thing. Although what is pure bread when modern anglos are like pictish, angle, saxon, viking, etc etc right? But yes each ethnic category deserves it's autonomy and right to continuation.

>Slavic gets in but you need to behave like a white man.
"Yessuh missa white m-m-man suh, i-i-i hopez i don' cauz no trouble n-now foe ya suh"

>you have to learn some obscure engendered white language as part of naturalization
Cool! I've been looking at Old English and especially Flemish, it sounds /comfy/ af.

Attached: vZkBlq.gif (405x270, 1.72M)

Let the baltics join and I'm in

Is that really true? Wtf Brit that was our meme more yours

>Cool! I've been looking at Old English and especially Flemish, it sounds /comfy/ af.
The Icelandic and Faroese language have some similarity to "Old English" before it mixed with Latin and languages of native Britons.

Going for languages that are still spoken,

>"Yessuh missa white m-m-man suh, i-i-i hopez i don' cauz no trouble n-now foe ya suh"
Good now get back to the cotton fields!

>Fair enough, if I was purebred I'd want the same thing. Although what is pure bread when modern anglos are like pictish, angle, saxon, viking, etc etc right? But yes each ethnic category deserves it's autonomy and right to continuation.

We have a Multitude of cultures and the should all be allowed to live in peace freedom and homogeneous neighborhoods are the goal
Gotta avoid purity spiral its mostly nonwhites that are the problem