HAPPENING GET IN HERE

The article 13 is just a cover up for a resolution that was passed on the same day but had no media coverage and was barely mentioned even here on Jow Forums. I can’t even describe this absolute treasonous motion. Please read everything in the link below. And check the link, it’s all real.

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2014_2019/plmrep/COMMITTEES/LIBE/RE/2018/12-03/1166770EN.pdf

Attached: 83883335-174A-4114-9654-C3941AEDB2A4.jpg (300x413, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2014_2019/plmrep/COMMITTEES/LIBE/RE/2018/12-03/1166770EN.pdf
votewatch.eu/en/term8-motions-for-resolutions-fundamental-rights-of-people-of-african-descent-motion-for-resolution-vote-r.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3abnY3NwKfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ttp://www.europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2014_2019/plmrep/COMMITTEES/LIBE/RE/2018/12-03/1166770EN.pdf
I just became a little bit more racist than I was yesterday. It's like they want us to become racist.

Attached: angery_dribbble.jpg (800x600, 179K)

Copy the text plox

Cliffs notes me

>europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2014_2019/plmrep/COMMITTEES/LIBE/RE/2018/12-03/1166770EN.pdf

COMBATTING RACISM BY MEANS OF CRIMINAL LAW IS WHAT WE HAVE COME TO EXPECT FROM TERMINALLY STUPID GOVERNMENTS.

EDUCATION, AND THE ARREST OF MASS IMMIGRATION, IS THE ANSWER.

Attached: 1938.jpg (625x625, 21K)

TL;DR
It's a human right for as many niggers as they want to flood europe from africa, and it's a crime for any european to dislike it

not clicking that shit

Attached: 1538450513053.jpg (861x928, 257K)

WTF WELFARE FOR NIGGERS ONLY IT SAYS!

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x280, 2.36M)

>Afrophobia

Hadn't heard that one before

Honestly considering that these days everything people don't like gets belittled and called a phobia I'm tempted to start complaining on twitter about the widespread injustice of natsocphobia

10k a month to niggers wtf are they thinking

Attached: 1524957875090.jpg (950x718, 464K)

No we did have a thread on this OP I promise
still everyone should read
not greentexting though too many lines
–having regard to the Treaty on European Union (TEU), and in particular the preamble, second indent, fourth to seventh indents, and Article 2, the second subparagraph of Article 3(3) and Article 6 thereof,–having regard to Article 10 and Article 19 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union,–having regard to the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union of 7 December 2000,–having regard to Council Directive 2000/43/EC of 29 June 2000 implementing the principle of equal treatment between persons irrespective of racial or ethnic origin1,–having regard to Council Directive 2000/78/EC of 27 November 2000 establishing a general framework for equal treatment in employment and occupation2,–having regard to Council Framework Decision 2008/913/JHA of 28 November 2008 on combating certain forms and expressions of racism and xenophobia by means of criminal law3,–having regard to Directive 2012/29/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 establishing minimum standards on the rights, support and protection of victims of crime, and replacing Council Framework Decision 2001/220/JHA4,–having regard to the second European Union Minorities and Discrimination Survey (EU-MIDIS II) published in December 2017 by the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) and FRA’s report on experiences of racial discrimination and racist violence among People of African Descent in the EU;–having regard to its resolution of 1 March 2018 on the situation of fundamental rights in the European Union in 20165–having regard to the establishment in June 2016 of the EU High Level Group on combating racism, xenophobia and other forms of intolerance,

–having regard to theCode of Conduct on countering illegal hate speech online agreed on 31 May 2016 between the Commission and leading IT companies as well as with other platforms and social media companies,–having regard to UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination General Recommendation No. 34 of 3 October 2011 on Racial Discrimination against People of African Descent,–having regard to UN General Assembly Resolution 68/237 of 7 February 2014 proclaiming 2015-2024 the International Decade for People of African Descent,–having regard to UN General Assembly Resolution 69/16 of 18 November 2014 containing the programme of activities for the implementation of the Decade for People of African Descent,–having regard to the Durban Declaration and Programme of Action from the World Conference on Racism in 2001, recognising centuries-long racism, discrimination and injustices faced by People of African Descent,–having regard to European Commission against Racism and Intolerance (ECRI)general policy recommendations;–having regard to Recommendation (Rec(2001)10) of the Council of Europe’s Committee of Ministers on the European Code of Police Ethics1–having regard to the Council of Europe High Commissioner for Human Rights’ Human Rights Comment ‘Afrophobia: Europe should confront this legacy of colonialism and the slave trade’–having regard to Protocol No. 12 to the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms on non-discrimination,–having regard to Rule 123(2) of its Rules of Procedure.A.

A.Whereas the term “People of African Descent” may also be used with ‘‘Afro-European’’, ‘‘African European’’, or‘‘Black European’’, “Afro-Caribbean” or “Black-Caribbean”, and refers to people of African ancestry or descent born in, citizens of, or living in Europe; B.Whereas the terms “Afrophobia”, “Afri-phobia” and “anti-black racism” refer to a specific form ofracism, including any act of violence or discrimination, fuelled by historical abuses and negative stereotyping, and leading to the exclusion and dehumanisation of People of African descent. This correlates to historically repressive structures of colonialism and the transatlantic slave trade, as recognised by the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights;

HOLYSHIT IT SAYS NIGGERS CAN RAPE WHITE WOMEN AS A RIGHT

Attached: 1536240199441.gif (240x176, 912K)

Here are some of the articles

Attached: A812170A-54F4-4A12-BEA3-768A97D60144.jpg (750x964, 435K)

You're doing God's work

When will eurocucks grow some balls and revolt?

Attached: 1552953874011.jpg (277x277, 16K)

"Afrophobia" ... That's becoming a thing now.

Attached: 1166770EN.png (794x1123, 136K)

Attached: 1166770EN2.png (794x1123, 322K)

Attached: 1166770EN3.png (794x1123, 346K)

Attached: 1166770EN4.png (794x1123, 389K)

Attached: 1166770EN5.png (794x1123, 356K)

Attached: 1166770EN6.png (794x1123, 368K)

Attached: 1166770EN7.png (794x1123, 386K)

Attached: 1166770EN8.png (794x1123, 218K)

This is treason against European peoples, and these politicians must be punished for it.

Converted to PNG since it was only eight pages.

Big brain thread! PLs post this everyday,

These EU scum need to be dealt with (In a peacful manner of course) Can you put up the names in a list? Those who layed fourth this resolution etc.

We need names, we need lists and we need to keep track of the scum trying to ruin Europe.

Attached: Danish Commandos.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK AFRICA

Of the 659 deputies only 80 voted against, 44 abstained and the other 535 voted supporting it

what the fuck...spread this.

Bump fucking bump.

How'd you find out about this?

>
bump

Calls on EU institution and the rest of Member States to follow this example which may
include some form of reparations such as offering public apologies and the restitution of
stolen artefacts to countries of origin;

Attached: 2018-10-28 11.44.58.jpg (951x951, 187K)

based and cuckpilled

Afro-European has to be the most disgusting word ive ever read

It was passed on the same day of article 13 in order to be hidden from public. You need to start to pay attention to what these lunatics debate in the parliament and not expect that controlled “media” will tell you about these things

FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

Attached: C78EE4B3-3559-4E37-921C-D5AB416569FF.jpg (1024x1019, 99K)

We need legit supply drops of weapons over there so you guys can revolt

Godspeed

Bump this shit

Bump

Although non-binding, campaign groups hailed the resolution as a watershed moment because it was the first time the parliament has focused specifically on the discrimination facing by an estimated 15 million people of African descent.

from the guardian article that pops up if you search for the resolution

Attached: 1542198344374.png (635x767, 654K)

Yes, come help your ancestral homeland

So if one was HONK'd at random there'd be an 88% chance they didn't oppose this law?

Attached: 1549485035203.png (1000x1000, 418K)

I read it. A lot of complaining. What do they want? Money?

This was signed as the migration pact in November.
This is cool too though, as far as I get it, its "we should serve niggers"

1488 Bump

Attached: 1542487537480.jpg (1764x1452, 898K)

Checked. This is fucking depressing. Something has to happen the future is not looking good

>Although non-binding
it will do as much as other anti "rascism" legislation. good to know butthis shit is getting worrysome. goodthing is that most people are getting fucking tired of dunecoons and pavement apes.

Bump for white Euro brothers and sisters

You are being replaced Euro bros. White genocide is real. Come join us and figure out how to stop it

Attached: 1527523612341570419073.png (1024x634, 632K)

>He expects better
Why haven't you realized the EU is a fucked up project?

Good work Pedro.

so basically the bill sets a foundation for criminalizing any anti-immigration speech

pretty normal EU stuff if u ask me.

Attached: file.png (608x759, 297K)

>We need names, we need lists and we need to keep track of the scum trying to ruin Europe.
votewatch.eu/en/term8-motions-for-resolutions-fundamental-rights-of-people-of-african-descent-motion-for-resolution-vote-r.html

Here you go.

citation needed

The atempt of anonymization on the internet is illegal in the USA, Obama passed that law in December 2016 kek.
You are also getting gungrabbed all the time.

There is a german saying, the one who sits in a glashouse, shouldnt throw stones.

Attached: cat31.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

This. Anyone know any gun runners?

Attached: IMG_20180914_141916.jpg (920x869, 112K)

Fucking hell how bad is it gonna get before people wake up en masse and decide they've had enough. I look around and am instantly demoralized, and all of our leaders are childless, godless foreigners who push (((interests))). Everything's going to shit in the end, but we still have to fight.

>What do they want?

For migrant euro-niggers that have been here for like a year to gain the same status that niggers have in the US, which in turn would make it impossible to remove them in the current political system

you're about get flooded

We are equally fucked

For any newcomers to the thread:

I went through all of these documents this morning.

Unfortunately, it appears to be nothing substantial.

Hopefully further documents are released that contain some damning information.

But for now, these documents are a big fat nothing burger.

I will keep /POL updated if there are any future documents released, and give you the quick rundown.

Better be careful they are faggot or I will report you to the authorities.

Attached: image.jpg (251x242, 41K)

Wtf? where.

So criticising EU policy is illegal now. Fuckin clown world

Attached: 34E0E390-4071-4CA4-ACBC-4896E5107386.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>/pol
>don't worry goys, everything's ok
>reddit spacing

Attached: 1553717919817.jpg (1136x1806, 522K)

absolutly based

also

>encourages Member States to make the history of People of African Descent part of the curricula and to present a comprehensive perspective on colonialism and slavery, which also recognises their historical and contemporary adverse effectson People of African Descent,, and to ensure that teachers are adequately trained for this task and equipped to address diversity in the classroom;

where is the fucking racewar!!?!? FUUUUCK WHERE IS IT!!?!?!?

Attached: shit.png (378x332, 81K)

Well it's not like it changes anything, but it's good to know that atleast the FPÖ didn't cuck out on this like everyone else did

Accumulate pies while you can. The circus tent is burning around us, fren.

Attached: honk.jpg (480x478, 135K)

It’s literally hatred of whites by jealous Jews. It’s fucking disgusting we’ve allowed this to even be imagined. Fuck niggers. Fuck Jews.

Gas the fucking kikes already!!!
Each day with no action, is another day for them to figure how to fuck you over!!

SOMEBODY PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE UNION OF THE MEDITERRANEAN FOR FUCK SAKE HELP ME JESUS.

>afrophobia
this is some high tech jewry, we going to need ai to decipher this.

Attached: 1480383632340.jpg (657x527, 38K)

I do address diversity on the class room. As a teacher im responsible for stopping breast ironing, fgm and spotting extremism

Someone there has to fucking stand up. Oh ya half of them seem to be stupid women that’s right.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH, THEY ARE DOING WHAT EVER THE FUCK THEY WANT HAHAHAHAHA, YOU DISAGREE WITH THEM? NO PROBLEM MATE, HERE IS A NEW MADE UP PHOBIA TO MAKE YOU LOOK MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DISAGREE

>united in diversity
Orwell was right about that cuntspeak

Attached: image.jpg (794x512, 44K)

guys im scared

Attached: 1543181745635.jpg (1024x962, 48K)

Someone get me a ticket over there. Ill fuck shit up on behalf of you guys

The "no" votes do indicate who's not buying into that shit, kind of relevant with the EP elections coming up (swedes are fucked tho).

>Whereas there are estimated 15 million People of African Descent living in Europe1
although equality data collection in EU Member States is not systematic, not based on
self-identification and often omits descendants of migrants or “third generation
migrants” and beyond;

This fucking sickens me to my very core.

Attached: be mad niggers.png (1057x561, 920K)

we're all going to make it fren,
the revolution is coming.
we will be free soon.

in the meantime, buy bitcoin, stay out of political discussions with normies, lurk, and NEVER SHOW YOUR POWER LEVEL.

How hard is it to get a pie thrower in Portugal?

Attached: 1553714063874.jpg (1006x1024, 84K)

It’s the most diabolical twisted institution the world has ever known. We don’t even know how bad it is that Hitler lost. What the fuck.

FUCKING STAND UP FOR ONCE YOU SPINELESS FAGGOTS, THEY ARE DOING WHAT EVER THEY WANT, THEY JUST INDOCTRINATED ENOUGH PEOPLE FOR SHIT TO RUN SMOOTHLY, JUST START THE FIRE, IT WILL SPREAD, A MAJORITY PASSIVE STATE WILL REMAIN PASSIVE UNTILL IT SEES AN EXAMPLE OF TRUTH. REDPILL THE NORMIES BUT FIRST EDUCATE YOURSELF THREE-FOLD, UNTILL YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT THE WORDA YOU ARE SPEAKING ARE THW TRUTH

We need another hitler.

this will work out about as well as most other plans these incompetent fucks cook up. its unbinding and very loosly defined to the point that enforcing becomes impossible. spread the word however that this vileness exists.
in the meantime, buy bitcoin, stay out of political discussions with normies, lurk, and NEVER SHOW YOUR POWER LEVEL.
je neus is zichtbaar.
Talk to the normies, become sociable and involve them and inform them of the situation at hand.

No slavery this time. Only dead niggers.

>be europe
youtube.com/watch?v=3abnY3NwKfA

Attached: nigger_feet.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Fucking hell im mad, and im not even afraid for my country, that shit will never work here, just fucking do something you absolute faggots

True, but only 19% being against it is a goddamn joke

I mean I think at this point even the biggest retards know that this shit can't be fixed democratically, but seeing how bad shit truly is is another thing entirely

>Calls on Member States to end racial or ethnic profiling in all forms in criminal law enforcement, counter-terror measures and immigration control and to officiallyrecognise and combat practices of unlawful discrimination and violence through anti-racism and anti-bias training for authorities

FUUUUUUUUUCK

You see, I am not some libtard and I am not a pacifist either. Since the day I got into philosophy, reading and spirituality I was right wing. I believed might is right and shit and that degenracy sucks and that society needs radical changes so there can be another renaicsance. I didnt think of war though.
I did not want this, I never wanted to massmurder muslims and niggers and jews(only exception is fags, I allways thought that they have to be removed). I dont believe in the lolocaust, because I think that its not necassary. Those fucking retards have proven me wrong.
What the fuck are they doing? This is insane, I thought I didnt have any doubts about replacing the european peoples. But it seems that I still had some, even after reading the UN article on replacement migration. Apparantly I was to scared to accept this reality. Well this time is over. Its fucking all over.
Why are they doing this? They are insane.
There will be war and milions will die.

Attached: my soul.jpg (500x450, 82K)

>stay out of political discussions with normies, lurk, and NEVER SHOW YOUR POWER LEVEL.
FUCKING NO, MAKE YOUR ARGUMENTS SO SOLID AND TRUTHFUL AND SO WIDE THAT YOU PUT THEM IN A POSITION THAT THEY CANT DENY THE FACTS, LOOK THEM IN THE EYES AND MAKE THEM SUBMIT GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, USE LOGIC AND TRUTH

thank you fren, i look forward to wash our streets clean with the blood of these invaders with you all

lots of paperwork and burocratic mumbojumbo, you're better off just buying a sword and shield lmao

Attached: 1543181928196.png (689x473, 91K)

holy shit

Attached: 1544334772874.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

bureaucratic*

>natsocphobia
It technically already exists since normalfags are already afraid of hitler and natsoc.

i ment to quote the guy i was replying to but my keyboard is slightly broken.