FBI INVESTIGATING SMOLLET CASE

Chicago fucked now

Attached: C345EEFD-B563-4859-9E51-7CB5FEF33E2F.png (979x618, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-state-prosecutor-who-dropped-charges-still-believes-hes-guilty/
yahoo.com/entertainment/jussie-smollett-police-reports-released-prosecutor-dropped-charges-doubts-innocence-212831106.html
youtu.be/_v_JwLdpjhA
twitter.com/kimfoxxforsa/status/1087483752534757376
nytimes.com/2019/03/26/us/jussie-smollett-rahm-emanuel-chicago-police.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll believe it when I see it

It's called BLACK PRIVILEGED

>I'll believe it when I see it
THIS is how you know big shit is happening. The zionist shills are trying to mitigate the intrigue and discussion into these subjects.

Attached: 1552592023537.png (733x699, 94K)

inb4 nothing happens as a result of FBI "investigation" and nigger gets his free pass anyway

FBI doesn't prosecute liberals.

please, Jussie was cleared, this is just overreach by Drumpf and his office

shitskins have had more privilege than whites in my lifetime.

Attached: 1523661041264.jpg (480x600, 47K)

Do they also want to drop the charges? Pic related says yes.

Attached: Jussie Smollett's Friends.jpg (2320x2246, 2.31M)

OH NO NO NO! LOOK AT THE DAMAGE CONTROL!

I don't believe you. Nothing good ever happens. Niggerfaggot kike is going to get off Scot free because he's related to Kamala Harris who put him up to it in the first place and they don't want to deal with the massive fallout that would come from opening that can of worms. The FBI is corrupt. Why would you be excited that they're supposedly looking into it?

Attached: 1553625521622.png (500x489, 110K)

You're new so you haven't realized that there is no real justice when it comes to things like this in the US. Take some time to acclimate to Jow Forums, newfriend.

Attached: 1551754820316.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

They aren’t prosecuting Smollet they are looking into the dismissal and potential corruption

Attached: makeapp.png (938x422, 713K)

Attached: 32621362362.jpg (1440x960, 83K)

Yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact that the fucking FBI just ended a 2 year long witch hunt against the POTUS.

oh that talking point again

no, he wasn't. you're a lying faggot.

tim pool and brian stelter both say the hate hoax was fake news. jussie is innocent.

>DAMAGE CONTROL
you're reaching incel, happens when you have a shit argument, cry harder into your MAGA hat
nothing will come of this, the state's attorney acted properly

I thought I read in another thread about the 500k donation to the campaign to the state attorney jist before this

Nah they're fine. Nothing to see here boyz

those are separate issues

going after the OBVIOUSLY corrupt Foxx doesn't rule out re-opening the case vs that other piece of shit

>oh that point again
and there's nothing wrong with it because it's the only point that matters, PERIOD
>no he wasn't
yes he was, sweetie
>you're a lying faggot
cope harder incel

>incel
Kike detected.

She certainly does look like a silverback in drag.

Attached: Planet-of-theA.jpg (550x400, 41K)

who is brian stelter? are you pedding fake news?

incel confirmed
have sex for fucks sake

I want to know what was in the case files that have them worked into such a frenzy to destroy it

Attached: 762EB6E0-34A2-45C3-80EA-5983F3D515A9.jpg (1125x1346, 717K)

Because we can trust the FBI right?
Justice does not exist unless you make your own. The republic has already fallen.

Kim Foxx was just on NPR, she said that she 100% believes that Jussie was lying, otherwise there would have been no point in extracting community service out of him if he were innocent.

His criminal record was cleared, sure, but you're just arguing semantics like a Jew now.

>Do you believe he is innocent
>No I do not believe he is innocent

Cleared though. Sure. He's cleared. He's still fucking guilty.

It was just a joke anons

Attached: honker.jpg (501x585, 105K)

>please, Jussie was cleared

Wrong, Kim Foxx is on record saying that Jussie is lying

FBI? Like.... Comey FBI?

no, he was not, you absolute lying faggot.

> The charges were dropped after Smollett performed just two days of community service this past week, and because he agreed to forfeit his $10,000 bond even though the city spent more than $150,000 on his case. State prosecutor Joe Magats made the decision to drop the charges. He believes Smollett made up the allegations, but says the non-violent case qualifies for community service and a financial penalty, which he says is common.

cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-state-prosecutor-who-dropped-charges-still-believes-hes-guilty/

God damn she is such a disgusting gorilla nigger. Someone just wipe Chicago out.

Is this a psy op? Like is it all planned to go this way from the very beginning? I feel like I'm in limbo.

Also they kept the bail he posted.

fucking MAGA assholes need to learn to leave minorities alone, THIS ISN'T YOUR COUNTRY ANYMORE LOL
how can you be guilty when you've been found innocent by a court of law? lmao all this incel C O P E
what you posted just backs up my argument, he had done enough, and this wasn't even a serious crime anyways, akin to prank calling people, it's nothing like what you facists scum keep saying it is

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

Exactly. We all know how good a goy Muller and his butt-buddies are.

>I'll believe it when I see it

Smollett is still under federal investigation for mail fraud as the FBI looks into whether the Empire star sent himself hate mail threatening his life, which was laced with white powder, days before the alleged attack. According to ABC Chicago, the FBI is also “reviewing circumstances surrounding the dismissal of criminal charges against Jussie Smollett.”

yahoo.com/entertainment/jussie-smollett-police-reports-released-prosecutor-dropped-charges-doubts-innocence-212831106.html

You need to go back to Redddit sweetie.

will jussie now be out looking for the men who attacked him like OJ is looking for Nicole's killers?

Attached: 1553525606999.jpg (1609x1748, 454K)

>what you posted just backs up my argument

then you're grossly ignorant, and fail at comprehension. being cleared is NOT the same as having charges dropped (for spurious reasons)

not that this surprised anyone outside your bubble of fellow cum guzzling faggots.

youtu.be/_v_JwLdpjhA

Attached: uuuaaahhhh.jpg (71x88, 2K)

seething Jew

Kim Foxx is one ugly nigger, holy shit.

Dropping charges doesn't mean he was found innocent. If he really was innocent he would gladly face a day in court to prove it. You suck at this. No (you) for you.

Planet of the ape dun fucked up. Oh. Im gonna lose my show? This is real acceleration. They just dont know it.

twitter.com/kimfoxxforsa/status/1087483752534757376

Attached: foxxHarris.jpg (720x960, 77K)

I think Smollett used some sort of very good blackmail. Like he threatened someone very high up and they panicked and suddenly dropped all charges

faking hate crime which could lead to more violence against white people, make it harder of others who have actually been attacked be believed, and wasted the time and mone and resources of the CPD which already has enough on its hands with the hordes of violent niggers on the South Side is not a serious crime and just akin to a prank call? fuck off buddy.

The FBI who knew that there was no collusion on day one of the Trump investigation, but continued to investigate for two and a half years. I bet they find soem guys dealing meth, and offer to trade them falling on this sword in exchange for a light sentence then both commit suicide a few weeks after everything blows over.

>FBI
literal retards

Attached: 1529970627781.jpg (490x640, 48K)

who cares, CPD is going to have him killed anyway

Attached: 1542823946863.jpg (1024x928, 71K)

>you've been found innocent by a court of law?

No that is incorrect, the alternative prosecution system in Chicago is only offered if the person is not innocent.

>Like he threatened someone very high up
being this fucking retarded......

Attached: 1549355050626.jpg (604x696, 97K)

No he called up Obama who got him off the hook

Literally chimp tier. I’ve never seen a nig so chimp looking.

Yeah.Fuck em. Come kill me. They need to die. Come interview me. They make us.

>how can you be guilty when you've been found innocent by a court of law?
He paid a fine and did community service. Does an innocent man get punished? Mail fraud is a pretty serious crime, especially sending death threats.

no doubt Obama is involved in this somehow clandisteinley behind the scenes. what new office will Kim "Magilla Gorilla" Foxx be appointed to next election cycle as a reward?

>prank

Almost started a Race War you dumb fuck

The only thing I get joy from anymore is the knowledge that the same authorities that want to kill off all the whites and replace them with Mexicans want to kill off all the Blacks even more.

How can you perform community service prior to being prosecuted?

t. mossad

lol

He's a patsy, he came up with a retarded plan hoping to further his career a bit and it snowballed. Dems took an interested but didn't expect opposition and now people on both sides are taking stands. Jussie's likely getting a quiet suicide under mysterious circumstances.

>nytimes.com/2019/03/26/us/jussie-smollett-rahm-emanuel-chicago-police.html

>In the last two years, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office has referred more than 5,700 cases for alternative prosecution. This is not a new or unusual practice. An alternative disposition does not mean that there were any problems or infirmities with the case or the evidence. [...] We did not exonerate Mr. Smollett. The charges were dropped in return for Mr. Smollett’s agreement to do community service and forfeit his $10,000 bond to the City of Chicago."

ah she'll be sent to haiti to work for a child protection organisation

Everything is a psy-op

>Comey FBI?
Would depend on how corrupt the rank and file are, the old guard heads are gone and long fired. No 4d chess but Trump has been mostly successful at replacing the heads of the executive branch and has been extremely successful at stacking the ever living fuck out of the judicial branch.

HONK

They just want their Pay Off Money too. When you are slicing up pie you'd better save some for the Feds if you want to keep your ass out of jail.

Charges were dropped. Police and AG emphatically DIDN'T exonerate him.

No not everything is a psy-op, but this certainly was, the problem is that Jussie is a legitimate retard, and screwed it up, but the powers that be certainly went all in to try and help him pull it off. Im a little confused as to why he hasn't committed suicide yet, rather than sticking around to raise all these questions.

and what were the nature of those cases? what about this case warrants alt prosectuion rather than the full force of the law? this case had national and wide reaching ramifications and its not his first time lying to the cops.

Except there is no agreement. He never admitted guilt to anything. There's literally no paper trail.

Did that really happen though? The Mayor jew of chicago, whats his name? Doesn't he stop being the Mayor in like two weeks? So there was no real political cost for him to make those statements was there?

The FBI is a far-left/democrat extremist organization, they are trying to save face after being caught faking the whole russian collusion shit but at the end they will let Smollet get away with it, probably this farce was just a favor asked by their comrade Obama.

The half nigger is too veiny.

The counter suit is because the the jigga has no friends. This shit has an expiration date. Bet!

checked.

>Fake a hate crime and waste everybody's time and potentially millions of dollars and make it more difficult for ACTUAL victims to be believed
>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
Fuck off nigger

Attached: 1446157480998.png (1280x720, 731K)

Considering Strzok and Page were both caught red handed breaking about every rule in the FBI employee hand book and are not yet in prison Im not counting on the honesty of the FBI...

smoker/heart disease

Police are still pissed and raising a stink.
Nothing will probably come of this, as rich people are above the law, but in the off chance the fbi actually does their job, they might find some... unfortunate connections which end some political careers.

>The FBI and DOJ full of Obama hold overs will bring their friends to justice.

Yeah, no. Foxx was even corresponding with Michael Obama's lawyer and former chief of staff. The gay nigger got away with it, and there's nothing that will come of it.

Leaked(?) texts between Cocks and obama's lackey showed desire to push this to feds. Those were fake news?

Her wrist also looks mangled. And that bracelet is autistically high.

Checked. The FBI was never good.

Wonder how far this goes, the fact that they did this so quickly and without any planing points to a den of democratic corruption going on here.

I don't expect anything o come out of this, but I am curious. Generally they try to be too overt about the two tiered justice system, they put on a show at least. How the fuck did the powers protecting Smollett think handling this in this way was a good idea, and wouldn't draw huge attention to the farcical nature of justice and power in the US?

None whatsoever

and mate

czecked for reasonable pessimism and yea I don't have a justice boner yet, devil's advocate they wouldn't even touch those two until the report is both finished and released. Anything else would seems like actual obstruction.

that explains it

>FBI
Because THEY have a great track record, ay?