When you have no husband to love and have 12 children with

>when you have no husband to love and have 12 children with
Have you all really given up on white women, Jow Forums?

Attached: f20e205c3a15e0a463051571c5ff66de.jpg (564x846, 63K)

Only the shills and angry zoomers

>when you dont post them titties with a timestamp and expect people to take you seriously as a not basement dwelling faggot
Have you not lurked enough OP?

posting my breasts would make me indecent, though : (

Pretty much, yeah. I dumped my girlfriend last year. Been single ever since. Been on a few dates, all disasters. All degenerates. But then I met them all through dating sites so what did I expect.
Just focusing on finishing my degree and making money at the moment. If I can't find a nice virgin to marry I'll just wait until artificial wombs in sexbots are a thing, or settle for a gook.

meme flag)))

memflag

Post bra tits with timestamp

Yep, they don't deserve anything

>No titties
Literally a 300 pound faggot LARPing as a chick

>Have you all really given up on white women, Jow Forums?
I haven't given up on my wife. Jow Forums is not one person.

I've never had a conversation with a non related female outside of school

Oh man, I'm sorry that you've gone through all that. I think it's awesome you're focusing on yourself!
That's still indecent : (( I can't just show my chest to strangers on the internet.
Why do you say that, if you don't mind me asking?
I know I can't prove it but I guess you'll just have to trust me when I say I am probably the exact opposite of a 300-pound man.

I understand that! I've just kept seeing post after post about how all white women are roasties and unloyal and it made me a little disheartened. I think it's wonderful that you have a wife, I'm sure she's lovely!

>you will never have a chance meeting with a girl on pol
>you wont get her info to message her privately and feel your stomach churn because even though you know it is probably some fat dude there is a chance it isn't
>you wont talk to her over the internet, slowly stopping with the constant memes to save face if it is a dude and getting more and more legitimate
>you wont get a simple face picture from her with a timestamp after your 1000th joke about her being a neckbeard
>you wont spend all night analysing the picture in photoshop to see if it is doctored
>you will never go to the gym every day while delaying giving her a photo because you want to be good enough for her
>still paranoid that it is a troll because you refuse to believe something like this could be true
>she will never be excited to talk to you every day
>she will never tell you that your picture looks perfect
>you will never go on a roadtrip to meet her
>you will not sit outside her address for 30 minutes expecting to have some fat 40 year old laugh at you
>you will never see her in the window, looking out and texting you asking where you are
>you will never get out of your car and walk towards your future wife
>you will not live happily ever after
>you will come to these threads, look at the "female" posts on pol, and imagine this happen to you, every time

Attached: 1505363618752.png (688x578, 32K)

Not really Jeffrey. I am rapidly approaching wizardry though...so that's fun.

Not all of us have. I’m still deciding between riding the decline and actually tryong to preserve society, so I’m not actually all that trad, but for what it’s worth I don’t think all white women are bad.

>Falling for the "female on Jow Forums" meme
Jesus fuck, just kill yourself now.

Attached: 1504214113126s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

nope. Im either moving to idaho or utah after grad school, or im considering doing the rest of my education in eastern europe to find a red pilled qt to have 4 kids with, and take that bitch back to the states with me. I think 4 is enough for me as more than that and I wouldnt be able to give them enough attention and grooming into redpilled adults

yeah

but no loss I'm just a NEET

Honestly, user, this made me cry a little. I believe in you! I know you'll find the girl of your dreams!! Please don't be sad. Just know there's a girl thinking of you

I'm lifting weights 3 times a week getting into shape so I can get a decent woman.

that was the point

Attached: 1515027230496.jpg (1181x1181, 300K)

I give up on women until i met a trad one that can be mom material. No men should accept a roastie to be the mother of their child. It will just bring to a new generation of libtards and roasties.

Attached: 1550611142760.gif (204x158, 944K)

>That's still indecent : (( I can't just show my chest to strangers on the internet.
Rules are still rules

Attached: 8CA86CAF-525D-46A0-9C02-DE03D1040886.jpg (901x473, 65K)

I am a white woman(male)

Yes until I mature a little, I am too much of a manchild

the only women i've ever met who weren't complete sluts, were already taken
there just aren't any women for me to be with

Why do guys larp as women on the internet.

Also pol isn't one person, I haven't given up on them I just know most of them are ruined by the moral degradation of western culture. I'll take being a hermit who lives for nothing over a cuck who lives for a whore.

Attached: 1497328409787.jpg (796x744, 104K)

None of them have ever even agreed to a coffee date. So pretty much. I don't know how to meet new ones since dating websites don't work for me and I don't have friends. Maybe I need to start approaching girls on the street now?