FOUND HER

writers.work/jennyltm
instagram.com/jthomasmitchell
medium.com/thrive-global/@jenthomasmitchell

Attached: 4L_1j5H3vqA.jpg (654x633, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

personasigns.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YI_ADnlOXIA
definitions.uslegal.com/s/sabotage/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>in 2019 this shits real
Well, I knew this year would be the one we go to war

Based frog

>I love this place
>Run by a HWITE guy?
>Fuck this place

Liberals really are some stupid fucks.

bump for the truth to see the light

women truly deserve to be stoned to death. owner probably just a castizo or spaniard

They are the stupidest fucks.

Imagine if she found out most Mexicans are super racist lul

they unironically need to be exploded in minecraft

>instagram

Literally who

Obese white women are like niggers and Jews mixed together

Attached: abdullah's message.jpg (347x226, 7K)

Brown people cant be racist man.

Did you report her?

so how do we ruin this fat honorary negress her life?

How? I don't get it

finally time for Cyberbullying and cyberstalking

hahahaha you know what to do senpai.

based

could this be construed as a hate crime

She doesn't "find out" shit. She follows her programming

Give all the fat bitches to the niggers and ship them all to Africa

Sure could.

bump
these people need to be put in internment camps.

Based Frenchy.
Let's bring the light on this case.
Alea Jacta Est.

Have you people actually done anything with her information or just acting tough?

bumping for justice.
make this cunt regret her life choices

This bitch needs to be punished.

Attached: trump443.jpg (1024x1024, 1019K)

kek. now the guy can sue her for terrorism and a hate crime since he has proof it was politically and racially motivated. hopefully it was worth the 8 likes for the mindless obese cow

>reservations
>Mexican restaurant
The fuck

i'd imagine step one would be to inform the restraunt owner and to pass on her details to cops. I hope they fine her for every booking she wiped

Itd be so funny if in reality she didnt mess up anything at all.

>hey where are the reservations?
>Eh Marty probably misplaced them, lemme pull up the spares.

Left leaning women are the fucking worst.

Attached: cow.png (534x797, 236K)

"Former teen mom and chicken obsessed"
We got someone prone to suicide here.

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-005749.png (1080x1920, 310K)

Attached: 1531198490257.png (315x414, 231K)

what's the root crime though?
not doing business?

at best, this is a civil matter, suing for lost money.
and there is no hate statute for not making money.

What restaurant?
Contact the owner.

get on 9ch anons

fraud

wheres this at? my cousin owns a mexican restaurant in south carolina

She drown her kids in a bath too? trying to work out that "former" part

Signs point to Tennessee.

so she called all the people that had reservations and suppliers for a period of a week and nobody noticed? calling bullshit.

Attached: 1553659442539.jpg (960x756, 98K)

She probably wasn't smart enough to do it for real, she's just virtue signaling to her friends. But hey, she wants the credit, so give it to her hard.

This is where she works

personasigns.com/

What's the name of the place?

Not one donation hahaha

What crime is that? I know it's a crime but I can't exactly tell: tampering? Trespassing? Fraud?

>I decided to go to school to become an educator
>that's how I found myself bound up in a teaching career I didn't want

>go to school
>choose a major
>complain when you find employment related to that major

Attached: mfwww.png (400x353, 205K)

Look at her... nothing like that semi cutesy girly avatar.

youtube.com/watch?v=YI_ADnlOXIA

>internment camps.
There called POC Safe Spaces & should not be confused with POW or internment camps

Attached: GetYourFairShareAsPOW.jpg (629x478, 96K)

Come on man, leave chickens out of this. Chickens are cool.

What kind of ridiculous fantasy is this? Did she call everyone on the reservation list and cancel? Why wouldn't the staff get paid? Is this fatso some kind of sorceress?

Virtue signaling like that bitch who claimed to work at Applebee's and spit in the food of republicans (or something like that). Whatever happened to her anyway? Nothingburger?

>ted speaker

Is it weird that I automatically assume anyone who advertises themselves as a ted speaker is actually a tedx speaker?

Hi Jennifer. You might want to die.

Attached: none os us.jpg (1024x617, 83K)

Attached: 1533884102998.jpg (901x667, 40K)

RAYSISSSS

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-03-27T191306.450.png (1109x903, 61K)

this made me laugh but if you are actually thirteen years old please spend your childhood anywhere but here

Why would she want to hurt his staff? They're probably Mexican POCS.

noice, serkku

There was probably a reservation list on a computer, some kind of spreadsheet app or something.

It's a racism issue. These fucking lefties screech about racism all fucking day. Time to pay the piper.

Good job user

lol, the piggy thinks it is a "writer"

Chickens are too good to be sacrified for feeding this waste of genetic material.
Let's unleash the warth of pic related !

Attached: 1551249715255.jpg (578x605, 28K)

Er..TEDx
Shes a clown tier nigger and her weight reflects those qualities

>Went the behind the counter when no one was looking and called every reservation and canceled it
Wanna know how I know this is fake?

A combination of these fine posts

Bless you, user.

Probably South Dakota, considering she works for a company that has three locations that are setup in SD. You can find her by looking up "Monster Dog Media" which has her as the only team member, along with a SD area code for her phone number.

I see your point, though. It doesn't stop people who made reservations from showing up. At worst it just means they won't be able to prep tables ahead of time as well, and they'll have to leave some wiggle room when making more reservations for the week. Oh no!

I don't think people ever pay attention to these

>one found one on bookface that was someone asking for donations for animals or something

Made me sad

Bump

how fucking retarded do you have to be?

Tortious interference would be the civil offense, and an easy case at that. He could sue also for reputational damage, increasing the amount. This could be a 200k lawsuit I'd guess.

Criminally I suppose it could be trespassing (into their computer/books/etc) and/or criminal sabotage.

"Criminal sabotage defined -- Penalty.

(1) Whoever, with intent that his or her act shall, or with reason to believe that it may, injure, interfere with, interrupt, supplant, nullify, impair, or obstruct the owner's or operator's management, operation, or control of any agricultural, stockraising, lumbering, mining, quarrying, fishing, manufacturing, transportation, mercantile, or building enterprise, or any other public or private business or commercial enterprise, wherein any person is employed for wage, shall willfully damage or destroy, or attempt or threaten to damage or destroy, any property whatsoever, or shall unlawfully take or retain, or attempt or threaten unlawfully to take or retain, possession or control of any property, instrumentality, machine, mechanism, or appliance used in such business or enterprise, shall be guilty of criminal sabotage."

definitions.uslegal.com/s/sabotage/

t. took a biz law class at college level aka internet lawyer

I bet her kid is half-black

tedx was created to contain the retards to keep them away from ted

The desire for recognition for one's misdeeds, because they think it is a virtuous deed, is quite a sight to behold.

Gottem

Attached: mfw.gif (304x226, 2.03M)

Attached: t_l_fj28rynsjf.jpg (1202x859, 284K)

how many vaccines did your mom stick you with, kiddo

Someone needs to start telling them this. Women are good when surrounded by good men. I would fucking hate to see what this cunts father looks like.

What a time to be alive in this wacky clown world

Attached: 1550104828239.gif (815x815, 818K)

Based Frisco user.

No, all she could have done was wipe the dry erase marker from that little list on the desk in the picture. But I doubt she even did that. Virtue signal as fuck.

Actually she's right here!

Attached: 59859859.jpg (817x541, 80K)

Yes

>things that didn't happen

>right wing
so he isn't a liberal and that's justification enough to ruin his business and fuck over his employees
the absolute state of the left

Attached: 1549485035203.png (1000x1000, 418K)

Yeah, it doesn't work like she thinks it does. This is just a bitch lying for points, if it wasn't obvious already.

>Happy Fathers Day!

Attached: hfd.jpg (960x955, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

most the world is right wing by these clowns standards.

*HUFFF*
FUCK
*PUFF*
NIGGERS

Attached: 1553565895055.jpg (634x990, 97K)

>Yes
Restaurants that take reservations generally take down a name, the number of members in their party, and a phone number. If this cunt 'cancelled' all the reservations, she'd have to call each listing on the reservation book to do so. Even if she were to remove the page, or try and erase the entries, the people are still booked and nothing changes.

nice job!

Oh there will be more than a fine. She'll have a criminal record and she'll also be liable for reputational damages, as the relationships with customers are affected and world of mouth will be affected. Also, if this story gets traction, the personal views of the owner might get publicized, leading to further harm.

Don't pretend you wouldn't do the same to a kike

Attached: 1553531325608.jpg (337x408, 83K)