America's Health System

Hey burgerfrens, I have a question.

I was discussing different health systems with my father and something came up. What happens in the US if someone simply has no money and insurance and find himself with a life threatening disease or a condition that requires surgery?

Will the state take care of the person and pay for the expenses? Or tell him to fuck off? It's kind of difficult for us to imagine that, since around here you get treated for free.

Attached: 49e594f0aec7d808bed9f2756ab703a516d14f2d13388c9244b17297854229a7.png (164x152, 10K)

>bump

The law states that emergency providers need to stabilize patients in need of emergency care regardless of ability to pay, but the patient is still responsible for the charges.
Some states will pay for expenses, based on a restrictive standard of financial need.
Anything else is paid by the private insurer and/or the patient.
This is Jakarta.

So basically if it's not life threatening you won't receive the surgery or anything else. All they have to do is stabilize you and then they can kick you out. If you have a failing liveryou might be put on a wait list but they won't give you any medication outside of the ER without charging you and you can't show up to dialysis regularly unless you're dying.

You can refuse to give contact info when you're being taken into the ER, but they might very well try to look at your wallet while you're asleep to get what they need to charge you.

Oh right and if you have a failing heart all they have to do is keep you alive but they don't have to get you a transplant especially since they cost so much. They just have to make sure you're not going to die then they can eject you.

>nigger thinks its free

Attached: ug.jpg (214x231, 6K)

its not free, nigger. Me and your dad are paying taxes for the fucking niggers amd gypsies to go to the hospital because they got stabbed, daily. Meanwhile the poor Portuguese Avó who worked her whole life cant get a fucking surgery, or even enough money to pay for the meds she needs.

Take off your proxy, burger

Oh, I see. It's kinda fucked up. I guess you really need insurance there. Either way, thanks for the answers!

It is free. I mean, you're paying for it with your taxes. For non life-threatning stuff you have to endure a wait list, of course. But I'll give you an example, a friend of the family (hardworking and piss poor) had anemia so she went to her doc... She got sent to the hospital in the same day, where they found her cancer and proceeded to treat her. She's still alive thanks to their intervention and didn't spend a single penny. Many such cases. So I don't really see where you're going with this.

>Also, vai chamar preto ao cuco do teu pai, seu filho de um comboio de putas. :^)

o quê crl? eu sou tuga otário do crl

se for para familias portuguesas, claro. Só não gosto de pretos e ciganos a benificiar do meu trabalho quando eles não fazem um caralho e não contribuem para a economia de maneira tangível, só chupam, só gibs.
Chamar-te nigger é apenas cortesia, não leves a peito amigo :D

>America
>Health care

Pick one

This is the lefts darkest secret they try to hide. All across america are "free" state/city run health centers.

Attached: community-health-centers-of-burlington-elderconnors-vpr-20180423.jpg (800x600, 111K)

FREE!!

Attached: homer_clinic.jpg (800x600, 60K)

Then you need to blame the europa jewniggers for forcing you to let them in. The Single Market isn't worth it.

You aren't special. Sit the fuck down and be a fucking American instead of a jewnigger, neoliberal shill.

fREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Attached: India-Street-clinic (1).jpg (1500x915, 277K)

Desculpa pela resposta dura então, parceiro! My bad.

And you're absolutely right. Too many niggers and gipsys benefit from all those gibs when they contribute nothing to society. Luckly I'm from the north, so I see maybe one or two niggers a day, tops.
I'd love for us to send them back swimming to where they came from, but as the Mozambique cyclone proved, niggers really can't swim. Too bad.

Are those any good?

Well, joining the EU brought a lot of cash and some advantages. I'm not sure if it was that bad, even though it definitely brought a lot of problems. Joining the Euro? Biggest mistake we did. Fortunately, we have little to no Ahmeds and rapefugees around here.

Attached: 1453599184958.png (1284x431, 229K)

Fallacy of composition. Somewhere isn't everywhere.
Show some fucking national pride for the USA instead of Israel you circumcised jew.

AL-ANDALUS IS ARAB

Medicaid is the program. Or go to hospital anyway and declare bankrupcy.

Attached: baizuo.jpg (1024x512, 114K)

In other words, the bourgeois neoliberals.
Yes, the hard left (who are actually concerned with universal concrete material benefits) wants the white left (aka the church-left, who use politics as a substitute for religion) on lamp posts too.
So have you got a point, other than that you think you're special like the bourgeois neoliberals?

This

>Are those any good?
Yes.

So basically if you are poor and get diabetus you die. Nice.

Exactly. But that social sadism was borne of Protestantism, for which we thank you.