Hair Loss

Why haven’t we found a cure yet? We need a hair loss moonshot.

Attached: 571EBB29-488F-4FBD-B4A9-16821A67546C.jpg (1000x667, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=Huk8ExmOMX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The cure is having good genetics.
>Literally nobody in my family has gone bald without have chemo or some shit

nofap grows hairs back in 2 years

Over 2/3s of white men experience some kind of baldness in their life. Who gives a fuck? Women of all races want to fuck us and let our bald genes enter their eggs while biting our ears and calling us Daddy. Let it goooo, let it gooooooooooo...

If you're balding before 30 then you most likely have a vitamin/mineral deficiency or have a shitty diet.

Since hair loss is primarily genetic, you can only do so much in terms of external factors. It's a symptom of age in general; curing it is very hard because it would also mean curing the entire process of age, which is obviously not easy to do.

Attached: 1468353348799.png (471x642, 251K)

>more fap, less hair

I went bald in about 2 weeks
my doctor said it was because of stress and I needed to cut the stress out of my life but what in the flying fuck how the hell am I supposed to do that just make it fucking magically vanish? besides I'm not fucking stressed how the hell would I even know if I was stressed I don't fucking feel any damn different I feel fucking normal so what the hell am I supposed to cut out pretty damn sure he's just fucking with me because he can and knows I can't fucking call him out on it because I didn't go to school I fucking dropped out yeah I said it I'm a fucking brainlet couldn't put the bottle down for a fucking day to go to class now I gotta take shit from a fucking jackass in a white coat

Hair loss doesn't need a cure. Men go bald. Boys keep their head pubes.

Attached: Wholesale-3pcs-set-Razor-Disposable-Shaving-Razor-Handle-Stainless-Steel-Blade-Razor-For-Man-Face-Ca (640x640, 52K)

How old are you? Have you gotten your vitamin, mineral and hormone levels checked?

>Not wanting a head covered in platinum coloured hair

(((Why))) indeed

>all fields
>hide thread

How? Nofap increases testosterone, which leads to hair loss.

yeah I did I'm healthy
have crazy high testosterone which I heard could be a factor

Losing your hair has fuck all to do with anything

based and redpilled

DHT causes hair loss. Less prolactin, more hair growth.

I'm 18 years old and balding.

Minoxidil man, my hairline started thinning on the edges when I was 17, started putting minoxidil in the thinning areas 4 or 5 Times a week and it’s back to normal.

Diatamaceous earth

this is a very feminine stance
you accept baldness by embracing it fully. you godsdamn basedboy cunt face

fuck off

Embrace baldness, it's the ultimate secondary sexual characteristic, makes you more manly since women don't bald, and they love it.

cope

Perhaps science has gone too far

Attached: E1028157-162A-46AB-99E0-E7676535E2B6.gif (327x251, 2.23M)

have hair on head but facial hair looks like shit, what do bros? I considered rogain but i dno

Shaved head here, one of the best decisions ever

stop fapping /thread

Is the Rogane they sell at Costco any good?

Because of its mineral content?

I've had this hair line since my teen years. Not hair loss but not sure what. Any idea?

Attached: warlock hair.jpg (800x429, 22K)

do you still have to put it on? that shits expensive i heard when you stop applying it the effect reverses

That is a Norwood 3 my dude.

What's Norwood 3 bro?

Attached: warlock hair example.jpg (1422x800, 69K)

hair was thinning a bit still have lots of hair but noticed a bit of thinning at the crown. Was fapping couple times a day then stopped now its feeling thicker.

I stopped using it a year ago, my hair has stayed the same and hasn’t reversed. I guess it just depends on the person

It's stage 3 of the Norwood scale of balding. Stage 4 is pretty much the point of no return where you just start to look balding.

Attached: 280px-Partial_Norwood_scale_for_male_pattern_baldness.png (280x267, 24K)

just buy a wig, they're only $15 and you can wear a different style every day.

Attached: Cheap-price-afro-curly-men-full-human.jpg (750x750, 85K)

Only Jesus pulled off the long hair look. All Men should have buzzed heads

I used it and it was just a waste of money it even got worse so im doing to natural stuff and for me its working. It isnt growing back because the hair you lost wont come back but it stays rn how it is.

Seriously i know its Hard but accept it that you get bald and there is nothing you can Do to stop it. Maybe buy a wig or just shave it completly when it looks Bad.

AND also other people dont care or wont notice it so extreme because they arent affected by it directly.

(checked)
Oh. Well that's disheartening. It's been like this for 20 years. I don't want to go bald...

finasteride x minoxidil x ketoconazole regimen reporting in

Yeah, you can cope with the fact that your body doesn't produce enough testosterone to differentiate you from a woman when God looks down on you.

I have the same hairline, my grandpa does aswell and hes still got full head of hair at 77. I am getting grey already though at fucking 29

You may not dude. Some people are lucky and never progress further. Kieffer Sutherland and George HW Bush both stayed at Norwood III. I'm the same as you, I'm 37 and been this way for years.

>tfw stage 1
My hairline is finally starting to receed at age 28. I'm gonna try to change my diet so I can prevent any more damage.

PROLACTIN= HAIRLOSS

'The male Pattern Baldness Myth'

youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo&t=

DHT is not the problem, prolactin is. The reason why Finasteride halts baldness is because it also has progesterone like qualities which lowers prolactin, the downside is it lowers your dht.

youtube.com/watch?v=Huk8ExmOMX4

Attached: Baldness.jpg (1920x1080, 908K)

whew. Well now I feel better. Hopefully we can keep our locks and not progress into a support group general for bald anons. Thanks gentlemen.

Based and redpilled. It's not just "hurr you have hairlet genes, kys baldy".

>Nofap increases testosterone

no it doesn't

so how do you stop prolactin?

Sources besides YouTube?

>PROLACTIN= HAIRLOSS

That's why pregnant women are all bald then is it?

You _FUCKING_ retard.

Your hairline will mature but once you get that thinning area on the top back of your head it's borrowed time.

Balt is beautiful.

He explains in the videos why women dont lose their hair you faggot nigger

.get the fuck out of here with that genetics bullshit. Evolution is making us have less and less hair as time go by... did you ever see an super advance alien species with hair on their big grey heads? exactly..

Attached: 1531391583758.jpg (305x270, 32K)

i was fighting balding until this year, age 28. i looked like the guy in OPs pic. finally got a pair of clippers and buzzed it all off. i now regret fighting it so long, it looks better shaved, it's one less thing to worry about, and women flirt with me now because of the confidence

Attached: hair clippers.jpg (1000x709, 58K)

Just a widows peak man. Prolly have a line of people in your ancestry that liked that hair, just speculating

You're just jelly because all the women love running their fingers through my hair

Maybe. It's kind of like this. This user is probably right too. Men can get away with shaved heads and lots of girls do go for it.

Attached: widows peak.jpg (1181x838, 296K)